Nina's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina blushed again, making me feel sorry. I did not intend to embarrass her, but, truth be told ,I was already attracted to her at the time.

"Well, thank you. On another respect, Alexander, what kind of work do you do? Are you a botanist or something? I mean, with the gardening and all..."

"No, I'm not a botanist. The gardening is just a hobby... I did learn a few things in college, but I mostly picked it up at home and when staying with my grandparents. I have a degree in agricultural engineering. Since 1993, I work for Mesopotamia Agriculture. It is an agricultural research, experimental and development facility between Gibsonia and Polk City, and a cooperation between several universities and colleges, as well as several companies active in the field of agriculture. I do research into pest control and the protection of crops, as well as into pollination. We look into new pesticides that are less dangerous to humans, animals and to the environment, biological pest control, new techniques to protect crops, development and improvement of agricultural machines and equipment, all at."

"Sounds a lot more exciting than what I do for a living..." Nina said with a sigh.

"It's not that often exciting, actually. What kind of job do you have?" I replied.

"Well, I got my bachelor of Business Administration in New Orleans. My family is originally from Chattanooga, Tennessee, but they now live down in Lake Placid. I only just graduated from college in May, and I started working for a fiberboard company in Lakeland in early June. Hence why I returned to Florida and moved here..." Nina said, letting the sentence dangle a bit.

"Well, someone has to keep the books for the company bigwigs..." I said with a smile. Nina laughed, as she rose up and cleared the table.

"Nina, I know it is considered impolite to ask a woman her age, but... you said you just graduated college. How old are you?" I guess I kind of knew, but I still had to ask.

"I'm 22 years old since February. My parents helped me financially to buy my first house right out of college, and not far from my first workplace. Otherwise I'd probably still be living in my parent's house now," Nina replied, obviously very thankful to her parents for their help.

The conversation then died down for a short while, as we finished the dinner with a dessert, which consisted of mixed fruits. This we ate sitting down on the couch. As I walked into Nina's living room, I noticed her CD collection, on display on a shelve on the wall. It consisted mostly of metal and hardrock, which surprised me just a little - she didn't appear to be the type for this kind of music, but then again, besides of the band shirts and the army boots, neither did I.

"I couldn't help but notice your CD's," I said as we sat down.

Nina looked a little apprehensive, then asked, "Yeah, what about them?"

"Great collection you've got. You have some pretty awesome metal and hardrock. Good choice, Nina."

This started a long conversation about different types of music and different bands. As it turned out, Nina and I both like classical hard rock and heavy metal, as well as gothic, thrash and industrial metal. From music, our conversation dwelled to reading. We both liked reading (popularized) scientific literature, as well as thrillers, and we both read the newspaper as well as several magazines, including Time and National Geographic. We shortly spoke about politics and television, and before we knew it, it was almost 11 P.M. I was starting to get tired, as was Nina, and we decided to call it a day.

I returned home and went to bed, still thinking about the girl next door. Now I was starting to get to know her, it became clear to me I was attracted to her already. While she may not have been the most attractive woman on earth, and while not every man would think she was pretty, to me, she was. Besides, I don't even like super model types or tall, skinny woman. As my dad would say, I like my women 'well fleshed and curvy'. That night, I fell asleep with a stirring in my groin, and my mind just rambling on.

****

That Sunday, I was sitting in a lawn chair on the terrace behind my house reading, Judas Priest's album British Steel blaring loudly from my CD player. I had the volume so high, I did not hear the front door bell ring. Suddenly, in the corner of my eye I saw someone walking around the house. I closed the book and sat up more straight. I calmed down when I saw the person was Nina. She was dressed in a pair of tight, faded blue jeans, a black form-fitting T-shirt and a pair of Converse All Stars.

I turned the music off, and then said, "Sorry. I had the music on so loud, I didn't hear the bell ringing."

"I don't mind. You were enjoying yourself, I see. Good choice of music too. I was kind of bored just now, and I wondered whether you could show me around your garden, and start to teach me just a little bit more about gardening."

"Sure."

The rest of that Sunday Nina and I spent walking around my garden. I showed her every part of it, and I also showed her my chickens - I had about 25 of different breeds at the time. We went inside, and I gave her some basic instructions about gardening, and a few books to read. We ate sandwiches together that afternoon, and discussed some of the issues going on at the time while reading a magazine. Later in the evening, we sat down and watched some stupid TV show, that made us both laugh our asses off. All too soon, we had to call it a day, because the next day we both had to up bright and early for work.

Over the next few weeks, our visits to one another became more and more frequent. The Friday after the day in the garden, I took Nina to the hard rock bar that existed in downtown Winter Haven at the time (in 2004, it was forced to close down by the city council following a few fights, sadly). We had a great time. We continued our 'lessons' in gardening, and took two trips to see parks and botanical gardens. We also went swimming and biking together - we both liked to bike and swim. In short, we liked being around each other, we had a great time together and got around well. I would say, if nothing else would have happened, we would probably have become very close friends.

But, the attraction was definitely budding and growing, certainly for me and as I would learn later on, for Nina as well. I noticed we were starting to softly touch or pat one another, and on a few occasions, as we said goodbye, we hugged, or even exchanged chaste kisses. Every contact became more and more electrical and caused more shockwaves, as well as arousal. After a few weeks, there was no denying it: I was not only attracted to this woman, I also liked her, and I was starting to fall in love with her.

By mutual agreement, Nina and I decided we were going to cook dinner together and later on listen to music and do some - if it's even worth the name - dancing together in my living room one Saturday in late August. I don't remember the menu, it must have been something very common and mundane. But the night definitely became a night to remember.

After dinner, we sat down on the couch for a while to rest, and we talked. That night, the topic of conversation were our childhoods and families. I told Nina about my Italian descent - something she had already figured out when she heard me swearing in Italian, and also by my looks; hey, Nina is not stupid woman, I assure you. I also told her I am the eldest of the four children of a structural engineer involved in the family construction company, and an Italian cook, and went on for a little bit about my childhood, which had for the most part taken place in Clearwater and Winter Haven, my parent's current residence. Nina told me about having moved to Florida when she was 10, and she told me she had two younger sisters, Alyssa and Arwen. She also went on for a little bit about her childhood.

The conversation died down after a while, and I noticed Nina scooting and moving ever closer to me. Our thighs and hips were touching, and she was leaning her head on my shoulder. Her hand slowly moved towards mine, and finally our hands touched and became entangled. We sat down like that in silence, just watching each other for quite a while. I think we both realized what was going on at the time, but neither of us seemed to know how to break the silence and take the next step.

"Alex?" Nina suddenly said, with a soft and slightly trembling voice.

"Yes?"

"I... I ... There is something I have to tell you, Alexander," she stuttered.

"What are you trying to tell me, Nina?" I asked, as I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

"Alexander... I'm... I'm... in love... with you. I think I... I love you ,Alexander," Nina murmured, her eyes starting to water.

I tightened the embrace and looked into Nina's eyes. We both smiled, and slowly we moved ever closer together. Finally our lips found each other and touched in a slow and lingering kiss. Our tongues found each other and softly touched, then started to slowly dance, as the kiss continued. The first kiss was soon followed by a second, more passionate and heated kiss. This time, our tongues danced and intertwined more viciously.

Still in each others' embrace, and still trying to regain our senses, I said, "Nina... I've fallen for you too. I love you, Nina."

"Do you think we... could... should stick together?"

"We probably should, my dear," I said, and went on to place a soft kiss on Nina's forehead, then one on both of her cheeks before our lips locked again in another long, passionate kiss.

Needless to say, we spent the rest of the night cuddled up on my couch, watching television, talking or just sitting and watching each other. We shared a number of passionate kisses throughout the evening, and our hands softly explored each others' clothed bodies.

We also spent the night together in my king-size bed that night. I guess you would like a detailed description of our sexual trysts or our first sexual encounter right now. I have to disappoint you there, I'm afraid. There was no 'nookie' going on that night. We lay in bed, cuddled up, Nina in her T-shirt and underwear, and me in my pajamas. For a while, we moved our hands over the other's body, slowly and chastely, to get a feel of each other, and finally we fell asleep in each others' embrace.

****

All throughout the month of September, things pretty much went alike. We would spent as much time together as possible. We went to see a movie, we visited to the hard rock bar a few times, and we also had a 'date' at the zoo. We were now holding hands all the time, and often we would cuddle up, kiss or just be a cute couple. In fact, we acted a bit like young teens or kids in love at the time, but I guess that is just the way it goes in the early stages of a relationship.

Slowly, but certainly our 'mild touching' and making out grew more daring and more adult. When we were in private, we started to feel each other up more, and the touches became less chaste. My hands would start to wander down to Nina's ass, and would cop a feel of that amazing behind of hers. I softly stroked her breasts, which I knew now were a 34D size, which made her coo in delight. Nina would softly stroke my crotch, making me squirm. There was no doubt, while we were bonding emotionally, we were also getting more and more physical with one another.

On the first Saturday of October, I took Nina to a nice restaurant in downtown Lakeland. Nina had been dressed in a black dress that was very sexy as it showed quite a bit of cleavage, was fairly form-fitting and only came halfway her thigh, but yet it wasn't slutty or indecent by my standards. Ever since that night, I've always loved to see Nina in a dress. She doesn't often wear one, but she looks amazing in a dress. I noticed several men sneakily - at least they thought so - staring at Nina, and some of them seemed to be a bit jealous that she was going with me, which amused me.

When we returned home, we 'decided' by silent agreement to spend the night together. Ever since we had been in the restaurant, and all the time on the way home, Nina and I had been staring at each other, and I had blatantly been staring at Nina's breasts and at her ass, while she had looked in the direction of my privates. We had also been exchanging touches and pats, not all of them innocent in nature. As the night went on, it became ever more clear we were both aroused and ready to take the next step. By the time we got to the bedroom, we were probably as horny as rabbits in heat.

I had already taken of the vest of my suit, and I was now starting to take of my shirt and my pants. By the time I was in my underwear, Nina had gotten out of her dress, and was standing there in her black lacy bra and panty set. I gasped. I had seen her in various stages of undress before, and I had already seen her naked, but right now, she looked absolutely amazing. The dark lace strongly contrasted Nina's pale whitish skin, and the lingerie exquisitely framed her curvaceous body, her large, shapely, round breasts and her amazing curvy ass. I don't think I need to mention my cock immediately started to become hard.

Nina looked over at me and smiled.

"I take it you like what you see?" she said in a sultry, tempting voice.

"Very much..." I croaked.

"Then why don't get into bed... and get what we both want?"

We proceeded to do just that, as we lay down on the bed facing each other. Nina pulled me into a kiss, as I laid one of my hands on her back and unhooked her bra, while I pulled of my briefs with the other and kicked them away. I then moved both of my hands towards Nina's breasts, but she stopped me.

"I'm sorry Alex... but before we continue... I'm not on the pill, it has too many bad side effects for me. Would you mind using a condom?" she asked with a serious look on her face.

I sighed and nodded my head, then turned around and opened the drawer of my nightstand, and extracted a condom - I was prepared - which I quickly put onto my very erect cock before I turned around and faced Nina again. Nina had meanwhile pulled of her panties and we were both completely naked. I gasped at the sight of her stark naked - and to this day, it is an amazing sight - and pulled her into an embrace. I could now see her pale blonde bush, neatly trimmed into a small triangle, just above her inviting, already wet muff, and I gasped once more. Nina kissed me on the forehead, the nose and the cheeks before she pressed her lips against mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues touched, first softly, then more passionately as they twisted and danced around one another.

I cupped Nina's breasts as we broke the kiss, and she moaned appreciatively. I pressed the palms of my hands onto Nina's nipples and areolas, and started to rub and knead her breasts, making Nina coo and moan in delight. I intended to take it fairly slowly at first - I had no idea how much experience of the sexual act Nina actually had. I knew she had a boyfriend while in college, but that's all I knew. But Nina obviously had a different plan. She started to rub her crotch against mine, and moaned, "I want you in my pussy... right now... stick it in my pussy!"

I kissed Nina again and tweaked and twisted her nipples, making her moan out her pleasure, as I moved my dick closer to her inviting pussy. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and paused. Nina groaned and trust herself backwards onto my dick, slowly making me enter her. She was quite tight, so I decided to be gentle at first. I undulated my hips a little. We were still laying on our sides, and I knew it wasn't a comfortable position to have sex, and it didn't allow much movement, so I attempted to change positions. Nina noticed, and made me roll onto my back with her on top of me, my dick still partly buried in her pussy.

I trust forward with a movement of my hips, trusting my dick completely into Nina's pussy. She gasped and moaned in delight. I cupped her breasts again and started to play with them, kneading them and twisting her nipples, as Nina started to undulate her hips.

Nina moaned, "Yes, yes... yes, that feels... Oh... I love you dick... yes!", as she started to move herself up and down on my dick, first slowly, then more vigorously. She was cooing and moaning ever louder, regularly yelling and screaming. Soon she lost her ability to speak, and her yells and screams became unintelligible, loud and nearly animalistic shrieks and outbursts of pleasure.

I continued to play with her breasts, as I felt the seed rising up from my balls. I gasped and groaned, while Nina continued to ride my dick like a wild woman. I lashed onto her breasts, which extracted a loud shriek from Nina. I moaned once more as I felt my orgasm coming close, my dick heavily stimulated by Nina's wild motions, as well as by touching her breasts and by the noises of pleasure she was producing.

Suddenly, Nina's breath stalled and her body spasmed and contracted, then started shaking quite violently as she came and screamed out her orgasm with loud, high-pitched shrieks and even louder, lower-pitched moaning. Her pussy contracted wildly onto my dick, which sent me over the edge, and with a loud groan I arched my back as I spewed my seed into the condom. Nina was still screaming out her orgasm, and was thrashing her head from side to side.

Finally, as I was breathing heavily and trying to regain my breath, Nina's body relaxed, and panting she collapsed on top of me, her breasts pushing into my breast. I pulled my dick out of her as it started to get softer and got the condom off. One of my hands caressed Nina's back, while I moved the other to her ass and started to caress it. Nina was still panting softly and trying to regain her breath, with that expression of pleasure I would come to love so much on her face.

"Jesus Nina... you're one wild woman," I murmured slightly shocked, making her coo.

Finally, Nina came around from her big orgasm, and looked at me with an expression that can only be described as love in its purest form, and said, "That was simply amazing..."

"If you think that's all, you're sadly mistaken, little girl!" I replied, as I rolled Nina onto her back and kissed her fiercely. I broke the contact between our mouths, placed a kiss on her chin and nibbled on her neck, her collarbone and the skin of her chest, before burying my face between Nina's amazing breasts. Nina cooed, and one of her hands went to my head, trying to direct me towards her breasts.

After a short while, I relented and started kissing one of Nina's breasts. I placed kissed on the slope of her breast and all around her areola, before I softly kissed her nipple, then did the same thing on Nina's other breast. Nina moaned her approval, as I placed my mouth over one of her nipples. I softly licked the erect, hard nipple and stimulated the nipple and areola with my tongue and even gave her nipple a very soft bite. As I did that, Nina gasped, arched her back and started purring loudly. I continued to lick and stimulate Nina's breasts for several more minutes, as Nina purred and moaned her approval, wiggling and writhing under the ministrations of my tongue.

Nina's hand had now started to push down on my head again, trying to push me away from her breasts. I complied and moved further down Nina's body, placing kisses (and leaving a few hickeys) between her breasts, on her midriff just below her breasts and on her belly. I licked Nina's belly button, making her giggle, and continued towards that beautiful blond muff of hers.

I rubbed my cheeks and my chin through the short blonde hairs of Nina's neatly trimmed bush, and placed a kiss on her bush and one at the very top of her dripping slit, making her wiggle. I traced the contours of her slit with my finger and spread her open just a little further, and moved my mouth closer. I could smell the amazing, tart and sultry scent of Nina's nectar. I can tell you, there is no stronger aphrodisiac than the scent of an aroused woman's pussy. Nina was trying to push and guide my head towards her pussy ever harder, and I finally relented.

123456...8