Nina's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina and I left around midnight. We were both getting tired, and we would be leaving for the airport early the next day. We got on stage once more, thanked everyone for their presence and the few wedding gifts we received, and received applause. We returned home, undressed and got into bed. We were both very tired, as it had been quite a day, both physically and emotionally. We embraced and soon fell asleep in each others' arms. That is how our wedding night went : we just fell asleep in each others' arms, totally spent.

****

The next morning, we left for the airport around 7 A.M., and a few hours later we flew out to San Diego. We arrived in California in the afternoon, and halted a taxi to drive us to our hotel. We ate a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant that night and returned to our room.

Nina sat down on the couch in the small 'living room' of our hotel room after getting out of her shoes, and took off her sweater, revealing the thin, white spaghetti strap tank top underneath. I sat down next to her after taking off my boots and softly kissed her temple, as I stroked her hair.

Nina turned her head around and kissed me on the nose, before pressing her lips against mine. Our lips parted as we shared our love and passion, and our tongues touched as they started to dance and circle around one another softly.

"Let's get into the bed..." Nina cooed as we broke the kiss.

Nina rose up and I followed her. On the way to the bed, Nina took her top off and unzipped her pants. I knew her well enough now to have noticed hours before Nina was horny, and I had expected this to happen. As I stood next to the bed, I unzipped my own pants, dropped them and got out of them, before I sat down on the bed and kicked the covers out of the way.

I pulled Nina closer to me and laid my hands on her back, as we shared another long, passionate kiss. I unhooked her bra and helped her take it off, then started to peel her pants away from that amazing ass of hers. I pulled her pants down her thighs and pulled them off, before taking hold of her panties. I noticed the already damp spot in her crotch, as I pulled her panties down and she kicked them off.

Once Nina was undressed, she quickly, but carefully unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. My T-shirt was next to come off, and finally she pulled my briefs down to my knees, after which I kicked them off.

I pulled Nina into another kiss as we lay down on the bed naked. My eyes wandered all over Nina's body, and I noticed her belly was just a hint rounder than before, making me smile softly as I put my hand on Nina's belly and softly patted it.

"I guess I'm probably starting to show... I'm nearly three and a half months pregnant..." Nina said happily.

"I guess so," I replied, as I laid down on my side next to her.

"Would it be dangerous if I got on top of you, Nina?"

"Try not to press down on my belly too much. Trying hunching or arching over me."

I rolled over Nina's body, supporting myself on my arms and knees as I positioned myself over her.

I lowered myself onto my elbows as I moved my legs into a flatter configuration, bringing my growing cock closer to Nina's goodies.

"Please... fuck me... I need your dick in my pussy... fuck me..." Nina purred, egging me on.

I placed my cock at her entrance, trying hard not to press down on her stomach, where our precious child was growing. Nina moved a hand towards my back and applied pressure on my back, trying to push me down, as she moaned in a complaining manner.

I relented, and started to slowly slide my cock into Nina. Nina moaned appreciatively, and I shoved the rest of my cock in all at once, eliciting a loud moan. For a short while, I just remained motionless with my cock within her for a short while, enjoying the sensations of her pussy enveloping my manhood, until Nina grunted, "I want you to fuck me... fuck me real hard!"

I started to undulate my hips, pressing and grinding them into Nina's. My mouth found Nina's breasts, and I lashed on to one of her nipples, as I increased the motion of my hips. I started to move back and forth, partially pulling my cock out of Nina's pussy and pushing it back in. Nina purred and moaned, and the volume of her noise increased. I nipped Nina's nipple, waking her wiggle in delight as she moaned, and moved my mouth to her other breast as I increased the motion of my hips even further. I started to move the entire length of my cock in and out of Nina's pussy, first slowly, then with increasing speed. After a few minutes, I was pounding her wildly, as she moaned and shrieked curse words and unintelligible cries at high volume. We continued rutting like animals for a few more minutes, before I felt the familiar stirring in my underbelly. I pushed my dick as deep into Nina's pussy as I dared to, grinding and undulating our hips onto one another, and felt the semen rise up, grunting and groaning onto Nina's breast as I came.

As I spewed my seed, I could feel Nina's body starting to seize and contract, as her hands clawed into the sheets of the bed and her eyes rolled back in her head. I felt the walls of her pussy convulsing onto my dick, as Nina went into a violent climax. Her head thrashed back and forth almost violently, she arched her back of the bad and her hips made a rotating movement as her shrieked and screamed high-pitched, almost animalistic cries at deafening volume. Ever since she got pregnant, she seemed to be even louder when she came.

I rolled of Nina as she lay panting and trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm, and one of my hand roamed over the tiny hump of her womb, up her belly and over her breasts, as Nina regained her breath from her climax.

"Wow, that was good..." she purred.

She moved closer to me as we began another kiss, our lips parting and our tongues wandering around our mouths, tickling and exploring as they wrestled one another.

As we broke our kiss, my mind was reeling. I did not have the feeling that night's sexual tryst was over yet; even if I felt sated, I had a feeling Nina was not. That gave me an idea.

"Nina, would you want to sit on my face?" I whispered into her ear.

"Now, that's a good idea!" she purred.

I rolled onto my back, and Nina straddled my head, one leg on either side, as my hands went to her back and slowly moved down towards the soft globes of her ass. Nina started to softly press her pussy into my face, and I rubbed my nose through that little patch of blond hair, inhaling the scent of aroused woman and wet pussy.

I opened my mouth and started my oral services, as I softly traced the outline of Nina's nether lips with my tongue, once again tasting that pure, tangy and sweet aroma of pure pleasure. I dipped my tongue into her pussy and started licking wide circles. Nina moaned appreciatively in response, as her hands went towards my head. I speared my tongue and reached as deep as I could, before retracting my tongue and again tracing her lips. In continued by giving her clitoral hood a soft lick, thus exposing her clitoris, and then speared her again. Nina moaned, as her hands lashed onto my head and started to push my face deeper into her pussy and her hips pressed down ever harder into my face.

I placed more licks on the walls of Nina's pussy, and after a while I started to alternate between softly flicking her sensitive clit and licking the walls of pussy, as her delicious juices started to flow. Nina's grip on my head was now getting almost painful, and I felt my head being squashed between her hands clawing at my head, and her crotch grinding into my face, as I lashed my attention on to Nina's clit. I flicked it, softly at first, then more firmly, and started placing licks over it. Nina's response was clear : she was screaming four letter words and shrieking high-pitched cries of pleasure. When I softly pressed Nina's clit between my lips, the tip of my tongue touching it, it sent Nina tumbling over the edge.

Her body seized and convulsed. Her back arched and her head violently shot backwards, as her hips pressed hard into my face and her hands nearly pulled out my hair. I noticed her pussy was cramping and contracting almost violently, trying to imprison my tongue. Nina's juices flowed in copious amounts, flowing down my throat, coating the lower half of my face and dripping off of my chin and onto my neck as she a stretched, loud moan filled the air, slowly fading into a high-pitched scream as her volume dropped. I drank and lapped copiously from her delicious, sweet and tangy pussy juices, that seemed to taste even more divine when pregnant.

Nina flopped down on the bed sideways, still trembling and shrieking in her climax, and fell down on the bed like a sack of flour. Her eyes were closed and she was shaking and panting, and I noticed she was absolutely covered in sweat, while her nether regions were as wet as my face with her love juices. Nina remained seemingly unconscious in the aftermath of her sexual bliss for several more minutes, panting and shaking, while I went to the bathroom and got a towel to clean us up a bit.

I waited for Nina to come around, and finally she opened her eyes and looked at me with that expression that I can only describe as pure love and intense sexual gratification all at once. I lay down on the bed again and pulled her into a kiss.

Nina's tongue began to slowly dance around in my mouth, tracing my teeth and tasting her own juices in my mouth. As we broke the kiss, Nina started to furiously lick my neck and face, tasting and lapping up her own tart nectar.

After a while, Nina quit licking, softly panting. I wiped my face and neck with the towel, then handed it to her as I flopped down onto the bed, exhausted.

"I do taste good, don't I?" Nina cooed delightfully, as she looked me into the eyes.

"Good? You taste divine, Nina... and your taste is even better since you became pregnant. And God, you were so loud... since you're pregnant, you seem to be even louder than usual..." I replied.

Nina grinned like the Cheshire cat. One of my hands wandered towards her belly and started to softly stroke her abdomen, where our child was growing.

"I love you, Nina," I whispered into her ear. "And I love our child."

"I love you, Alexander," Nina whispered, as she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. I watched her sleeping beauty for a few minutes, before I dozed off myself.

****

As we had fallen asleep early the evening before, Nina and I woke up quite early the next morning. Breakfast wasn't yet being served at the hotel, and after taking a shower together, Nina and I set down in the small living room talking for about an hour. We talked a bit about our sexual adventures of the night before, and went on to discussing sexual activity during the rest of Nina's pregnancy, and how her growing belly and the other changes in her body would alter our sex lives. The conversation wandered to the baby. I asked Nina what she would like to have, and while surprisingly we both a slight preference for a little girl, the gender didn't really matter as long as the baby was healthy. We even started to discuss baby names, before the conversation wandered to the nursery and to baby stuff.

Finally, we had breakfast, and after breakfast we spent the day in the city of San Diego. We went shopping, and Nina actually bought her first few items of baby stuff that day. We ate in a nice Chinese restaurant and took a walk in a park, where we sat down on a bench for a while. We returned to the hotel in the afternoon and had dinner after Nina had a nap. We actually made love again that night, but this time slowly and softly, and tried not to make too much noise.

The next two days, Nina and I visited the San Diego Zoo and traveled to the Redwood National park, where we spent the rest of our times in California. I must say, if you ever get a chance to visit the Redwood National Park: please do so, it is amazing. Finally, the day of our departure came, and we drove to the airport in Crescent City, where we boarded a flight back to Florida.

Back home in Crystal Lake, we had several visits from friends and relatives of ours, who came to congratulate us and talk to us. Nina enrolled in courses on nutrition during pregnancy, pregnancy healthcare issues and child care, as well as in Lamaze class and a Hypnobirthing class.

We - mostly me - also started to clean one of the empty rooms on the second floor of my house, directly next to the master bedroom. We intended to make this room into the nursery and later on the bedroom for our child. An appointment with her gynecologist in April showed that Nina's pregnancy was going well, and that there were no associated problems at this time. Nina was also scheduled for another ultrasound in May. I noticed during the month of April Nina's belly was growing and getting rounder, and she was starting to show a little more, and her boobs seemed to be swelling as well, which I guess is normal as she was now about four months pregnant.

I accompanied Nina to her ultrasound, which was scheduled early in May. Nina was about halfway through her pregnancy by then. I remember we were both really nervous, and anxious it might show something was wrong. In fact, throughout Nina's first pregnancy, both of us were anxious many times, as we were on unfamiliar grounds. Luckily, we had friends, family and trained professionals to relate to and to answer any question we might have.

Nina and I talked to the gynecologist for a while, before she had her lay down on an examination table, and after a quick examination, she prepared for the ultrasound. Nina bared her belly, exposing the small, round bump of her womb, as we looked at each other smiling. The ultrasound started, and the gynecologist let us listen to the baby's heartbeat. She told us everything looked very good, and the baby was just fine.

"I think I can see what it is, Mrs. Booth - Grimaldi. Do you want to know the gender?" the gynecologist suddenly asked.

Nina gasped and her eyes went big in surprise. We hadn't yet definitively decided if we wanted to know the gender before birth, and thus I remained silent and let Nina reply. After about a minute of strained silence, Nina answered, "Yes, I do."

"Well, as you can see here," the gynecologist said, pointing to something on the screen, "The fetus is female. You're having a little girl. Congratulations."

Nina and I smiled wildly. We had dinner at a nice restaurant that evening, and Nina called several of our friends and family members over the next few days to tell them the news. Like us, they were all elated. After finding out the gender, Nina and I decided on the colors and furniture of the nursery, and went on a pretty mad shopping spree for baby stuff, as well as some maternity clothes. While we agreed to make the nursery as neutral as possible - we certainly were not going to paint it all in pink and make it all girly - and choose neutral, so to speak 'unisex' products and clothing for our child, we did buy a few pink and 'girly' things.

In Mid to Late May, the growth of Nina's womb really seemed to catch on. In just a short period of time, her belly became quite a bit larger and rounder, and was now starting to be hard to mistake for anything else than a baby bump. I noticed sometimes Nina's belly seemed to grow overnight: she would go to be bed at night and wake up in the morning with a visibly larger belly.

I remember one morning in late May, Nina walked into the kitchen in her jeans and bra, but without a shirt or sweater on. I looked at her, and smiled. Ever since she had gotten pregnant, Nina always seemed to glow, as if her inner happiness showed itself on the outside. I looked at her bump, and noticed she once again seemed to have grown a little bit bigger.

I smiled at Nina broadly, and happily said, "You look so good, Nina. And it looks like your belly has grown again... you're really starting to get bigger now..."

"Tell me about it... I hadn't expected to grow this fast... God, I'm going to be so fat and so big..." Nina sighed.

"You're not going to fat, Nina. Yes, you'll be getting bigger, but you're pregnant, and you're only getting more pregnant. And, Nina, you're beautiful. And you're only getting more beautiful, at least to me, as our child grows within you. I love you Nina, and there'll be more and more of you to love," I said, as she walked up to me and I gently put my hand on her bump, touching it softly.

Nina had by then started to feel the baby move inside of her, and she suddenly shrieked, "Hey, I think the baby is moving again! Move your hand a little bit lower and you may be able to feel her..."

I slid my hand slowly further down Nina's round belly, and gently pressed the palm and my fingertips against it. Lo and behold, indeed under the tips of my fingers I felt soft, tiny movements, hardly discernable, within Nina's womb. I looked up at Nina and smiled widely.

"Now, that is so amazing Nina..." I murmured.

"I know," Nina said elated.

As the days, weeks and months flew by, Nina's pregnancy continued. Her belly grew and got bigger and rounder, at times slowly, and sometimes seemingly overnight. In June, when she was about six months along, her belly had another 'growth spurt', as her womb expanded quite a bit higher up her torso and to the front. But, overall, it was a very good and fairly easy pregnancy. Nina didn't suffer any complications and didn't have some of the ailments typically associated with being pregnant, and even her weight gain seemed to be very moderate. Over time, Nina had to buy and wear more and more maternity clothes, but she didn't really care. In fact, she started to wear form-fitting top garments and tight tops more often, whereas before she would often wear looser, less revealing T-shirts, blouses and sweaters. Nina was by no means ashamed of her growing belly, and never tried to hide it, not that she would have succeeded once she got past five and a half months pregnant. Actually, Nina enjoyed displaying her growing belly, or even showing it off.

Nina and I were still making love regularly - in fact the hormones associated with her pregnancy seemed to at many occasions make her horny, and her pussy, as well as her nipples and areolas had gotten even more sensitive than before, and it didn't make much more than a soft touch or a blast of air onto either to get her aroused. Because of the pregnancy, we had discontinued making love belly-to-belly shortly after our return from California. In fact, the frequency of us having oral sex had increased - Nina seemed to want it more and the fact I loved the taste of Nina's pussy even more when she was pregnant didn't make it hard to comply. When we did do the 'classical' way, Nina usually rode me, or sat in my lap as I sat down. A few times, we did it doggy style or with Nina bent over the back of the sofa, however that position became too uncomfortable for her back as her pregnancy progressed.

Poor Nina actually progressed into the third trimester of her pregnancy as the humid heat of Florida's summer came around. That particular summer was at times especially hot and moist, and two bad heat waves occurred, and Nina didn't have an easy time. She puffed, sighed and sweated a lot over that summer, and always seemed to be hot, even when dressed in just a tank top and a pair of short shorts or a short skirt. Luckily, my house and her workplace has air-conditioning and fans installed, and Nina also went swimming quite a lot, as it helped her to a lot to deal with the Florida summer, as well as cool showers and baths and resting whenever she could during the hottest hours of the day did.

Her pregnancy progressed well, as our child grew, and so did Nina's belly. By July, Nina's belly had gotten fairly large, had reached her ribs and was nicely round. By August her tummy her belly was just plain big. All appointments with her gynecologist during the summer showed both Nina and the baby were at all times in good health, and the baby was developing very well; there was absolutely nothing to worry about and things were going just fine.

1...345678