Nina's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Boxing Day, Nina insisted I accompany her to the Christmas gathering of her family, down in Lake Placid. Some of her family lived in a 10-mile radius around Lake Placid, but the rest was scattered over several cities and places along the East coast states. Each year, the family gathering was held in one of these places, and some relatives would stay at the house of the hosts, while the others would stay in a nearby hotel for a short period of time. That year, the gathering was held in Lake Placid. Nina's family wasn't near as big as mine, but it was still a pretty large group. I met Nina's two younger sisters, her remaining two grandparents, her aunts, uncles and cousins. They were a jovial and friendly bunch, that apparently absolutely loved to joke around, play silly games and be all-around childish and silly. It was at times absolutely embarrassing to see, let alone to take a part in, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Our relationship continued to grow the next year. While the initial heated passion did somewhat dwindle down, we remained quite sexually active. But we also spent a lot of time doing things we liked and didn't like together. We would make small trips, go to the movies or the bars, go shopping together, cook together, clean and organize our houses together, we gardened and danced together, and we also started to swim and ride our bicycles regularly.

We would spend as much time as we could together, something we both felt in our relationship was necessary. Of course, there were ups and downs, and it wasn't all cake and roses. Several times, we had to make amends, and we both made sacrifices.

In April of 1999, Nina went on our first extended weekend getaway together. We spent two and a half days in the Everglades, as we had rented a small holiday cottage near one of the towns bordering on the Everglades . One day we took a boat tour of this amazing piece of natural heritage. The second day, we made a long bicycle ride and went swimming in one of Florida's many lakes. Later that day, we went to a nice restaurant and returned to our cottage. It was on this glorious day, that Nina and I discovered the delights of sex outside, as we did it in some shrubs near our cottage. The remainder of our stay was spent in the cottage, talking and making love.

That summer, we spent ten days together in a beach house in the Florida Keys. We swam in the ocean and went snorkeling, we traveled by boat to some of the other Keys and took a long guided boat trip around the keys. We did some shopping and ate at a few nice restaurants. We also spent a lot of time in the beach house and on the secluded strip of beach behind it, and I don't think I have to mention what we did.

We first discussed the topic of living together permanently while we were in the Keys, and while neither of us was opposed to the idea, we were both apprehensive about it. We were already together most of the time, and Nina was most often at my house, but we were both afraid of the changes that would have to be made, when Nina moved in with me. We actually discussed the topic with our parents and some of our friends, and finally in August of 1999, on the day we celebrated our first anniversary together, Nina decided to move in with me.

It took about a month to get Nina moved in and her address and documents changed. Nina was still the holder of the deed of the house next to mine, and still had a mortgage on it. She finally decided not to sell the house, but to rent it out to help pay off the mortgage. In October, we rented the house to a young couple on a tight budget. We didn't even charge them that much rent, as they could use every penny.

By late 1999, our relationship seemed strong, and we had truly found each other on so many levels. We had started to discuss the topic of marriage, and we had even discussed the subject of children. We both eventually wanted to start a family and have children, but we both intended to wait a few more years. Of course, as we now know only a few months later, Nina and I would be in for a big surprise and major changes in our lives.

The events that led to the major changes, as well as the surprise, took place in December of 1999.

****

In 1999, the family gathering of Nina's family was held in Bangor, Maine at the house of her aunt Julia. I arranged for my family gathering to be organized on New Year's Eve, when Nina and I were back in Florida. We boarded a plane headed for Maine on December 21st. We rented an SUV and drove up to the home of Nina's aunt Julia, her father's younger sister. Nina's parents, Nina and me, as well as her sister Alyssa and her boyfriend, and her sister Arwen and her girlfriend, were staying at aunt Julia's house, while the rest of the family rented rooms at a nearby motel.

The day after our arrival in Maine, a particularly bad cold outbreak struck the state of Maine. Temperatures plummeted below 0° Fahrenheit, and it snowed - badly. We had planned to go shopping in downtown Bangor that day, but the roads were so slippery and dangerous, that we decided to stay in. Being a Florida native and having lived in Florida all my life, as well as never having been this far north, I wasn't used to temperatures this low, and I had never seen this much snow in my life before. Nina had a little bit more experience with winter weather from the time she lived in Tennessee, but this kind of hard winter weather was unfamiliar to her as well. And I assure you, we didn't like it.

We didn't go out at all that day - it was way too cold, and we both absolutely hate snow and ice. We spent the day talking, joking, laughing, playing games and watching television with most of Nina's family, and in fact we did have quite a bit of fun, and mostly forgot about the horrible weather. At least the house was reasonably warm - although not very warm, even with the heating on its highest level. During the day Nina and I - both of us are cold sensitive - were able to keep at least warm enough to be comfortable by wearing sweaters, and by regularly eating hot soup and sipping tea.

But the cold was especially bad during the night, and even with the heater in overdrive, the cold seemed to permeate the house. I appeared to creep inside through the windows, through the doors and straight through the walls, and it enveloped every room and every square inch of the house. The heater just didn't seem to up to the job of maintaining a comfortable temperature - I was later told this particular cold outbreak was really bad, even for Maine.

The only way for Nina and me to be warm enough to sleep, was to crawl under several layers of covers and blankets - as I said, we're both sensitive to being cold - and spooning up, so we could help keeping each other warm. We were also wearing a lot of clothes in bed that night, at least for us. Normally, we slept naked or nearly naked, but that night, I was wearing my long pajama pants and my long sleeve pajama shirt, which I almost never wear back in Florida - and I was so glad I had packed it. Nina was wearing a long white gown, which she had borrowed from her aunt, over her underwear, as well as pair of woolen socks. She had been shivering and had complained at some length about the cold when we first crawled into bed, but she had eventually fallen asleep.

I, however, was still awake. The loud howling and weeping winter winds outside were still keeping me awake. I wasn't even dozing off yet, I was just laying there holding Nina, frustrated and lost in thought. I had closed my eyes and tried to move my legs into a more comfortable position, when one of my feet suddenly made contact with the back of Nina's knee. Now, mind you, Nina will tell you my feet were (and are) always cold, but at the time, they were probably ice cubes.

The contact of her sensitive leg and my ice cold foot, made Nina jolt awake. I heard her gasp and mumble a curse word.

"I'm sorry, Nina," I said, slightly embarrassed and very sorry.

"I'm not mad," Nina said, as she turned around and hugged me. "Aren't you sleeping, Alex?"

"No, I can't seem to fall asleep tonight. Stupid winds... and I'm still a bit cold."

Nina hugged me more tightly, and then cooed, "Hey, I'm here to keep you warm, am I not? Perhaps we'll have to make our own heat..."

I looked at her astounded by her words, because I knew all too well what she meant. In the darkness of the room my facial expression was invisible to her, but Nina still seemed to pick up on it, and it seems to me she has for a long time had a thing for understanding me without words or even the sense of sight.

"It's after midnight, it's bitterly cold and you..." I gasped.

"Why not," Nina said, as she crawled closer to me, pressing her breasts into my chest, and rubbing her crotch against my hip. Needless to say, the sensations this sent through my body, were enough to get me aroused in seconds, and my cock started to grow hard.

"See, see, you're not going to refuse this, are you? I'm so cold and I need you warmth... and I want you in me, right now!" Nina purred into my ear.

I moaned, and sat up straight in bed, again feeling the room's cold air once the covers slipped from me. I got my pajama shirt off, and then pulled my pajama pants and briefs down my leg and kicked them off. Nina was sitting up straight as well by now, and I grabbed the lower hem of her nightgown, and pulled it up and over Nina's head, with a little help from her as she help her arms up. I embraced her tightly and unhooked her bra, then pulled it off her as well.

We moved our heads closer together and initiated a passionate, lingering kiss. Nina's hands wandered down her body to peel her panties away from her ass and her goodies, while mine moved from Nina's back to her sides. I softly rubbed Nina's sides, before softly petting and massaging her belly, as my hands slowly wandered towards her boobs. Nina cooed, but then broke contact.

I sighed in frustration, but Nina moved her mouth towards my ear, and whispered, "Why don't we crawl back under the covers and continue there? It's a little more cozy..."

We proceeded to do just that, and as Nina had initiated contact, it seemed today she would be the dominant one. She rolled me onto by back and laid down on top of my, those amazing boobs pillowing between us, sending shivers down my spine and towards my groin. Her lips found and touched mine, as our mouths opened and our tongues started their tango.

Nina moaned into my mouth as we broke the kiss, and she moved a hand between the two of us, taking hold of my dick, which was now very hard and erect. Nina arched over me, her hips grinding into mine, and she pushed her breasts up her chest and upwards towards my face. I turned my head, slightly uncomfortably, until my mouth was able to get hold of one of those amazing boobs of hers. I lashed my mouth onto Nina's nipple, and blew a stream of air onto it, making the sensitive bud even harder and more erect. I softly nipped the nipple with my teeth, sending shivers down Nina's spine and making her purr with pleasure.

The grinding motions of Nina's hips were getting more and more vicious, and she purred into my ear, "I want your big cock in me, right now. Stick it up my pussy!"

She undulated her hips onto mine and rubbed the soft, round globes of her ass over my dick, before placing her enticing, already wet slit right on top of my cock. I moved my attention to Nina's other breast, as she pushed down on my dick. In one strong, fast motion, our pubic bones touched, her pussy imprisoning my cock.

Nina moaned and started to move up and down on my cock. I went along with her motion, and started to undulate my hips and move them up and down just a little bit. Nina's grinding and riding became and more vicious, and soon the whole length of my dick was shooting in and out of her pussy as she rode me like a wild horse. Nina kept on screaming "Yes, Yes, Oh my God, Yes!!!" for a while, before her sounds transformed into unintelligible loud, ragged and high-pitched shrieks.

I didn't last long before I started to grunt and groan, my lower abdomen straining as my seed welled up. "Here it comes... Yes... Nina... yes... go!" I grunted, as the semen rapidly welled up within me, and quickly I squirted my seed into her unprotected womb, coating it as I moaned onto Nina's breast.

Nina kept riding me and shortly after I came, her back arched as her muscles contracted and seized. Her hands grabbed and seized the covers, as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. I could feel the envelope of her pussy contracting tightly around my dick as she came under load, shrieking moans and screams, Nina's juices flowing richly between us.

Nina flopped down on top of me, her head resting next to mine, when she came around from her orgasm.

"That was... so... good," Nina purred into my ear. I turned my head just enough to allow our mouths to touch, and started to kiss Nina. Once again, our tongues started to wander and explore. Nina moved one of her hands between the two of us and started softly massaging my cock, which had started to go soft, then started to interchange her soft circling and massaging between my cock and her own inflamed, wet pussy.

She softly moaned into my mouth as we broke up the kiss, and shifted slightly to have a bit more space between us. Her massage activity intensified and became more heated. Suddenly, Nina stopped her massaging, and started to grind her crotch against mine, slowly but with a definite purpose.

One of my hands went to the back of Nina's head, and I pulled her into another kiss, as she intensified her rubbing and grinding action. To my surprise, it didn't take long before my cock started to grow hard again. Nina slowly rubbed her mound against my cock, as we continued to kiss. My hands wandered down to Nina's back and from there to her sides, as I started to draw circles with my thumbs on the sides of her breasts. Nina cooed, then purred into my ear, "Please... I need you in me again..."

She maneuvered herself into position, with the enticing entrance to her pussy just above my dick, and slowly rubbed the slit of the top of my cock. This time, I entered her slowly, as Nina sunk down on my cock in a slow, continuous motion.

This time, we made love slowly. It wasn't fucking, it was making love, pure and simple. Nina undulated and grinded her hips on mine, and moved up and down my shaft slowly, as I moved in and out of her with slow, tender motions. All the while, my hands softly massaged Nina's breasts, wandering from the side of her breasts towards her nipples. I pressed the palms of my hands against Nina's nipples, making her moan in delight, then started to twist and tweak her nipples and I increased the motion of my hips just a little bit. We were kissing all the time, our mouth alternating between our mouths, cheeks and chins.

I rotated my hips and increased my motion a little, as I felt the familiar stirring in my lower abdomen, indicating I was getting close. Nina also increased her motion, and became a bit wilder, as her moans and cries became louder and ever more high-pitched. I groaned as my orgasm approached quickly, and I seized Nina's boobs in a tight grip. Nina shrieked loudly, and it was enough to send me over the edge. I suddenly felt familiar pulsations, as I squirted another blob of semen directly into Nina's pussy, not having worried to use any kind of protection.

Nina gasped as her body shook and squirmed once more. She lashed her hands onto my arms, as her body went into a less intense, but equally pleasurable climax. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned and purred, lower in pitch and lower in volume than earlier that night. He muscles seized as waves of pleasure rolled through her body, and the walls of her pussy took a tender, yet tight hold of my softening cock.

Nina's orgasm continued considerably longer than usual and her moans transformed into a soft purring. As I slowly retracted my softening cock, Nina squirted copious amounts of her tangy, sweet love juices from her pussy, coating both of our crotches and dripping onto the bed as she made a mess, again.

Nina panted until she came down from her orgasm, and I held onto her as she rolled off of me and onto her side. I kissed her forehead and her nose, while her eyes remained closed and her breathing slowly became even, as she passed out and fell asleep in sexual bliss. I embraced my beautiful sleeping Nina, and slowly sleep overtook me as well.

****

It was no surprise Nina and I were the last ones to wake up the next morning. We showered and got dressed before going downstairs. As we walked into the living room, where all family members staying at aunt Julia's house were already sitting down and talking, laughter, loud howling laughs and applause resounded through the room, making Nina blush in embarrassment.

Her sister Alyssa, who I must say is an extrovert, assertive blabber with a potty mouth, was the first to speak, as she yelled, at high volume, "Look what the cat dragged in. No wonder you woke up this late... you must have been totally spent last night. But, by the sounds of it, you sure had a lot of fun! We all heard it, sis! You really came hard!"

Everyone howled with laughter, except for Nina and me. Nina blushed a deep crimson and covered her face with her hands, deeply ashamed. As the laughter somewhat died down, Nina croaked, "Jesus, Alyssa! I don't know what you're talking about..."

Alyssa replied in a loud voice, "Come on, sis, you and your man toy were totally getting it on last night! And I'm sure you had great fun. You know sis, you're really, really loud when you're going at it... and you shriek like a banshee when you come. The bed has to be a total mess of juices..."

More laughter, of course. This started a play fight between the two sisters, and throughout that day we were teased, poked and prodded with our sexual adventures of the night before. We were at many times deeply embarrassed, but it was still a fun day. It had also stopped snowing, although it was still bitterly cold, and the wind had died down, making the temperatures in the house rise just a little. But nonetheless, the Maine night was still cold enough, to make Nina and me crawl under a thick layer of covers. This time, we actually crawled in bed stark naked and cuddled up. Needless to say, we made love again that night. This time, we tried to be as quiet as possible, which especially for Nina, was very hard, because it seems it's in her nature to be loud, very loud, during sex.

The following day, the 23rd, we finally did the shopping, and Nina and I assisted aunt Julia, her husband Paul and Nina's mother at preparing the Christmas buffet. The big family gathering was held on December 24th, and the 'after party' on Christmas itself. Nina though, often seemed to have her mind on other things. To be honest, it appeared being in Maine had made both Nina and myself horny as hell, and it seemed we had sex on our minds all the time over there. We were regularly sexually active back home in Florida, and I assure you, we both had a good appetite in that area, but in Maine, we were like rabbits in heat and almost every day we did it at least once. And all the time, we did not care for using protection, or even thought about using any, however stupid that may sound.

The family gathering in Maine ended on Boxing Day, and shortly after noon on Boxing Day, we boarded a flight back to Florida. We had one day of rest after our return, and we spent most of it in bed. Nina and I both had three more days of work before New Year's Eve, and on New Year's Eve we invited my parents and Nina's parents to our house to celebrate New Year's Eve. We had all had a great time. Soon thereafter, the holidays ended, and it was back to work and everyday life, and seemingly back to the daily grind. But, as we know now, that was about to change - dramatically.

123456...8