Nina's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed Nina's nether lips and softly traced the contours of her slit with my tongue. For the first time, I tasted Nina's nectar. And it tasted unlike anything I had tasted before. I've always liked performing cunnilingus after doing it once, but none of the women's juices tasted like Nina's. Nina's nectar was positively divine. It had a strong scent and smell, and tasted very sweet with a tangy undertone and a tart aftertaste, and it wasn't sour or salty, as some of the women I had tasted before.

I licked Nina's lips again, and softly pushed my tongue into her slit, licking the walls of her pussy. I used my thumb to flick the hood off Nina's clitoris, as my tongue speared her slit and licked all around the walls of her pussy. I moved my tongue to her clitoral region and softly flicked the sensitive bud. Nina arched her back and moaned loudly, and her hands went to my head, pushing my face deeper into her pussy. I continued to lick the walls of her pussy, teasing Nina, before I lashed my mouth onto her clitoral region, and started licking around her clit. I slid the index and middle finger of my right hand into Nina's pussy, and while I kept licking her clitoral region, I started to wiggle and curl my fingers as I pumped them in and out of Nina's muff.

Nina was writhing and wiggling heavily on the end of my tongue, and her head started thrashing back and forth wildly as she moaned and screamed when I started to place licks directly over her clit, still finger fucking her at the same time. Her juices were really starting to flow copiously, and by the almost deafeningly loud moaning and screaming, I knew she was close to cumming again. I sucked her clit between my lips and placed more licks on it, as I softly pressed down on it with my lips. Nina's grip and pressure on my head by now were becoming almost painful, and suddenly her body began seizing and contracting as her breath stalled. She arched her back of the bed, and her eyes started spinning in her head. Nina's hands left my head seizing hands full of the mattress and sheets, and she shrieked loudly in a high pitch, as her juices gushed lavishly. I felt her nectar flowing into my mouth like a river, and I drank them down as I tried to lick as much of it as possible. But even then, a lot of Nina's juices squirted and gushes onto my face, coating everything below my eye-line in her juices. Nina was shaking violently and her head was still thrashing as her legs imprisoned my head, while Nina still moaned and screamed. Nina's body kept contracting and shaking for about a minute, before she went limp and started to regain her breath.

I crawled back up, and she started licking my face, lapping up her own rich and tangy juices. I pulled her into a long, passionate kiss, and when we broke the kiss, Nina said enthusiastically, "So, that's what I taste like? Not too bad, I would say."

"Not too bad? My God... you taste so good, Nina. You are so sweet, so good... your taste is divine!" I replied excitedly.

Nina smiled widely and kissed me again. Looking down her body, I noticed Nina was still leaking some of her juices, and I could see we had made quite a mess of the bed. But I couldn't really care at the time. Nina started to stroke my body and took hold of my cock, which was again erect. After giving me another kiss, she quickly crawled down my body, sweeping her tits over my torso, which made me moan in delight. Nina curled up between my legs, and soon enough her face went towards my cock. There was no doubt what she wanted to do. Nina looked at me with a mischievous grin, and I replied with a smile. This was all the encouragement she needed, and she started to slowly suck my dick into her mouth. With my cock enveloped by the warm moist environment of her mouth and throat, and with Nina flicking her tongue over the glans of my cock, she had me cumming and spewing my seed down her throat in minutes. My cock went soft in Nina's mouth, and as I pulled it out Nina smiled widely at me.

As soon as I had pulled my cock out of Nina's mouth, she crawled back up. I took a bottle of water from my nightstand, and we both rinsed our mouths. and we used a few tissues, not caring to clean ourselves or the bed up any further. We then cuddled up in bed, and because we were both totally spent from our sexual endeavors, we soon fell asleep in each others' embrace.

****

The following day, we slept late and woke up just in time for lunch.

We decided on sandwiches for lunch, and Nina did the table as I made a quick trip on my bicycle to the bakery to buy a loaf of bread. As we sat down and started making sandwiches, I said to Nina with a wide smile, "Well girl, I think we sure had fun last night. At least I did. And by the sound of it, so did you. You were loud as hell, little girl! I'm pretty sure the whole street probably heard you and shared the pleasure."

Nina blushed furiously, and in a bit of a shock replied, "Come on, it can't have been that bad?"

"I was just kidding, you know. But you were still rather loud, and I guess it's just your nature to be loud during sex. Someone in the yard could probably have heard you screaming."

Nina just smiled, and we continued talking about our endeavors of the previous night for a while, until the conversation died down for a little while. Nina and I spent the rest of that Sunday together, and made love again in the afternoon. This time, we did it slowly, passionate and lingering. We teased each other back and forth, intensifying our arousal and getting worked up, and finally worked towards making the other climax. I fucked Nina again, and I ate her as well. In the evening, we made dinner together, and after dinner we went to Nina's house. We sat down watching television for a while. I took Nina to her bedroom that night, and we fell asleep in each others' embrace, this time in Nina's bed.

That is in fact the story of how our relationship started. Over the following weeks, Nina and I saw each other whenever our schedules would allow. We spent time at her house or at mine talking, reading, watching television and gardening, and of course we had sex at least twice a week. We started to experiment a little with the sex as well. I found out Nina loved to be bent forward over the top of the sofa and taken from behind, something I loved doing. We also tried a sixty-nine, although we found we did not like it. Last but not least, we tried shower sex. It did not please us greatly the first time, and we both guessed we would need to have some practice at fucking in the shower, but we figured it would be something we would like occasionally.

About a week before Thanksgiving, Nina dropped a small bomb. She wanted to introduce me to her parents the last weekend before Thanksgiving. I tried to argue that it might be a bit soon, and that maybe it would be reasonable to wait a while longer. This pissed Nina off royally, and it started a big fight, in which she ended up doubting the strength of our relationship, and openly asked the question if perhaps all there really was, was sex. We ended up spending one day without seeing each other, by mutual agreement. Nina came back to my house two days later, and we sat down to talk about it. I admitted to having been unreasonable and slightly callous, and she admitted she shouldn't have said certain things about our relationship.

I ended up agreeing to meet her parents, and over the next few days, we made some amends, and had a few more talks, which I believe to this day helped build a strong foundation for our relationship. We even had 'make up sex', which started in my living room, continued in the shower and ended with both of us totally spent, both of us bearing several marks from having gone on wildly for a long time. It was probably some of the wildest, most lustful and depraved sex I ever had in my entire life.

Thus, so it happened that, the Sunday before Thanksgiving day, Nina and I drove down to her parent's house in Lake Placid, which was about 75 miles and an hour and a half of driving from Crystal Lake. On the way there, both Nina and I were silent. We were both apprehensive and slightly fearful about what was going to happen, and both of us were absorbed in thought.

We had driven about half the way, before Nina broke the silence, "Alexander, there are a few things I should tell you, before we get to my parent's house."

I swallowed, and stuttered, "I'm listening".

Nina assured me I should not be afraid, and went on to give me some background about her parents. Her father John Booth was originally from the state of Kansas, while her mother Kathleen Booth - Van Sant was Arkansas born and bred. They had met while in college in Memphis, Tennessee, and had married shortly after graduation, and moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee. They worked there for nearly eight years, before having their first child, Nina. They had two more daughters, Alyssa and Arwen, and moved to Lake Placid, Florida when Nina was ten. Her mother, now 52 years old, was a high school chemistry and biology teacher, while her father, an engineer, had a fairly high-profile job with the state of Florida, and was specialized in the control and management of waters and waterways.

I took it all and it didn't really calm me down, and what she told me next, left me in a bit of a quandary, and it also shocked me just a little.

"There is some more, Alexander," Nina said, making me gasp.

"Don't worry, it's not the end of the world. But I do have to tell you, and please don't take it too badly. I told you I went to college in the Big Easy, right?"

"Yes, you did," I said with a faint attempt to smile.

"I believe I also mentioned having a boyfriend while in the Big Easy?"

"You mentioned that, yes," I answered.

Nina began and went on, "Well, there is something you have to know. As you may have figured out by now, I have a thing for men with a, well, the easiest way to explain would be calling it a Mediterranean look. Dark eyes, dark hair, tanned skin, strong features, you know. In my freshman year of college, I met this chemistry student, Khaled Suleiman, when I went to a bar one night. We got around well, and soon we became a couple. After my freshman year, we even moved into an apartment together. He was a good lover too. But he was also from an Islamic family, Iranian I believe, and as you may know, they have a terrible attitude towards women. He became more and more strict, and he started to become abusive. Yelling, screaming, calling names, slapping me.

Over time, it became worse. He wanted me to stop studying and become a housewives. And the abuse became worse. The slaps became kicks and punches. I started to show up at school with bruises, black eyes and contusions. He also wanted me to marry him. As it turns out, he had started to attend an illegal underground mosque hosted by some Muslim friends of him, one of whom an Imam. They had ties to several extremist Islamic organizations, some of them on international watch lists. He wanted me to convert to Islam, so we could both repent and pay for our sins, including that of premarital sex, and eventually he wanted me to marry him. He also insisted I start wearing a veil.

After visiting the mosque and meeting the Imam, I finally had enough, and I broke up with him - that was in the summer between my sophomore and junior year. Believe you me, I've seen and heard it myself: Islam is a dangerous ideology, not just another religion. Anyway, when I told him I was breaking up with him, he slapped me around and punched me. He gave me a severe concussion, broken nose and cheekbone, contusions, bruising, three broken ribs and injuries to my lung as well as some internal bleeding , before I was able to escape and get to the hospital, where I spent a week. I filed charges on him, and he got sent to jail on several charges, including domestic abuse and aggravated assault. Some of his friends were also arrested, and all of them will see their immigration statuses revoked when they finish their sentences, and will be sent back to their countries of origin.

That started the death threats from their families and cronies, and I really, really had to watch my back in the Big Easy for a while. The remainder of my time in college, I shared an apartment with a son of friends of my parents, who holds a black belt in two types of martial arts and is also a registered marksman, and a very tall and strong guy. He is currently training to join a police Special Response Team in Miami-Dade County.

Anyway, my relationship with Khaled nearly led to a split with my parents and family. They, and especially my father, never trusted him, and my father actually always hated him, and despised his religion. He never really approved of me liking, well, Mediterranean looking men. It's likely my father will give you the evil eye and threat you badly at first, and I would be very surprised if my parents liked you immediately. Just be truthful, be yourself and be honest and polite, and I'll take care of everything else. At least I didn't fall for a Muslim again, right?"

"I'm not a Muslim. I'm not religious," I replied, now in fact even more apprehensive. The conversation died down again, and we sat in silence until we arrived in Lake Placid.

****

Nina directed me towards her parent's house (this was in the days before vehicle GPS systems became common). I turned off the ignition, and walked behind Nina to the front door. Her mother opened the door, and I took off my shoes, then walked into her parent's living room behind her.

Nina hugged both of her parents and they shared some small talk and "how do you do's", before Nina moved to my side, and her parents stood up before me, their arms folded in a defiant stance, their faces expressionless.

"Mom, Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Alexander Grimaldi. I love him, and I want to introduce him to you," Nina said, trying to break the tension, or at least initiate some kind of contact or conversation.

I offered Nina's mother, Kathleen, my hand, and she shook it, as I said, "Pleased to me you, Mrs. Booth - Van Sant. I'm Alexander Grimaldi". As I stood right in front of her, I could see Nina looked just like her mother. Her mother was just an inch smaller and a little bit heavier set than Nina, but other than that, she looked just like an older, riper version of Nina, even if she looked a few years younger than her 52 years.

I proceeded to shake her father's hand as well. John Booth was a big man, in fact, a giant. He towered menacingly over me, at 6'3" and about 275 pounds. He was bald with a moustache, and shook my hand very firmly, just bordering on being painful.

We sat down in their living room and started talking. I introduced myself to John and Kathleen Booth, telling them my age, education and profession. I told them where I lived, and told them about being of Italian descent. I even gave them a short overview of my hobbies, including the gardening I so liked.

Kathleen started asking me some questions, and Nina and I told her parents about how we met. We told them about being neighbors, and together we told them the story of how I had helped Nina to clean up the wilderness that once was her garden, and make it into something that one might call a garden, while at the time being low in maintenance and cost.

Her parents were distant and I would say even cold at first, but after a while, I noticed some thaw. John Booth was pleased to find out I shared his love of classic rock and heavy metal, and her mother asked me several questions about gardening. As it turns out, all of us also liked to watch crime series on television, and in fact we watched one that evening. I ate dinner with Nina and her parents that night, and the evening ended with some more questions.

We left around 9 P.M. and I must say I was quite satisfied. Her parents shook my hand and said a fairly friendly goodbye when I left, and in fact her mother asked me to pass some gardening tricks, as well as a few Italian recipes. Nina and I agreed it had gone quite well. Her parents may not, at the time, have trusted me completely yet, but Nina could tell they did not dislike me (or at least not too much) and were interested in getting to know me. All in all, we agreed it had gone quite well.

When we finally arrived home, I didn't even have to ask Nina to come to my house, so we could sleep together. Once we arrived in the bedroom and I started to undress, Nina suddenly asked, "Alex? Don't you want to work off some of today's strain?"

As I turned around, I saw Nina standing there, stark naked with her arms folded over her boobs. I smiled, and I too was naked in a matter of seconds. I sat down on the bed, kicked the covers out of the way and pulled Nina into an embrace. We started to grind our crotches together, as our lips touched and ours tongues started to slowly, then more intensely dance around one another.
I rolled Nina onto her back and laid down on top of her, as she in a sultry voice whispered into my ear, "I want you in me..."

Nina handed me a condom, and I rolled off of her to put it on my cock, before crawling between her legs. I placed my cock at the already moist entrance of Nina's pussy, and she slowly pushed herself downwards, impaling herself on my dick and slowly enveloping me in the warm wetness of that enticing pussy of hers.

I started to move slowly, as I moved my hands towards Nina's breasts and cupped them, then started to massage and tweak her nipples. I moved my hands towards her other breast and repeated the process. Nina moaned in delight and arched her back, then started to grind and move up and down on my cock more and more viciously. Her moans and shrieks became louder and her movements harder, and I too started to move in and out of that tight, wet furrow faster and faster. I groaned and grunted, whereas Nina was moaning and screaming unintelligible sounds of pure pleasure.

All too soon, I felt my body tensing up as my seed well up. Nina's breath stalled as her body squirmed and convulsed. She arched her back of the bed and her eyes rolled back, while her hands seized hands full of the sheets as she screamed and shrieked out her orgasm. The walls of her pussy clamped down and contracted onto my dick, which sent me over the edge. As Nina started to tremble, thrashing her head back and forth, still shrieking, I spewed my semen into the condom with a groan.

I rolled off Nina, laid down next to her and took her in my arms, breathing heavily in the aftermath of my orgasm. Nina was still panting and had her eyes closed. She took several minutes to come down from her orgasm, and when she finally regained her breath, she weakly whispered, "I love you", while she looked me into the eyes. Then she closed her eyes again and her breathing became slow and even, as sleep overtook her. I watched my beautiful sleeping Nina and softly stroked her head, as I slowly fell asleep myself, still holding Nina.

****

And that is basically the story of how Nina and I got together, and the tale of how our journey together started. In mid December of that year, I introduced Nina to my parents. My mother took to Nina immediately, and started fussing over her right away. Nina was a little embarrassed, but I was able to tell her it was my mum's nature to do this kind of thing. My parents were delighted to see Nina was not only quite a beautiful woman, but also a very nice and intelligent person. And Nina loved my parent's Italian cuisine.

To everyone's surprise, even Nina's parents took to me quickly. They had been fearful and reserved to me at first, but they soon came to trust me, and I actually came to like them. Not only had they given me my amazing Nina, they were also pretty amazing people themselves. That Christmas, I introduced Nina to my extended family. She met not only my brother and two sisters, but also my aunts, uncles and cousins. We were not only a fairly large group, we were also quite loud; it was a big mess. It was a bit much for Nina at first, and as I remember she was thoroughly ashamed for the way my family members fussed over her. But, true to our Italian spirit, she was also subjected to a myriad of questions by different people, and they even argued with her loudly. It pleased me greatly to see my family took to Nina so well so quickly.

123456...8