Nina's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we knew it, September rolled around as the temperatures seemed to drop a little. By now Nina was, as the old adage says, 'as big as a house'. All of her torso below her breasts now seemed to be occupied by her large, round, dome-shaped belly. The baby was doing well, and very active, as Nina noticed, and as I could feel when I put my hands on her belly and patted, rubbed or felt is (which I did nearly every day). At times, our daughter's kick were actually painful and I believe she kicked Nina some internal bruises.

In early September, a little over two weeks before her due date, Nina stopped working and went on maternity leave. We had already cleared, cleaned and painted the nursery, and by September we had already bought what I thought was an incredible pile of baby products. In the last weeks of her pregnancy, Nina and I did the final shopping. Nina spent most of her times during those last weeks reading, resting and watching television - there wasn't much else she was able to do.

With her due date approaching rapidly, we made sure her hospital bag was packed and ready, and we made sure all preparations at home were taken and everything was ready. We attended Nina's last Lamaze class and her last pregnancy lesson. In fact, everything was now pretty much ready for the birth, besides us and the baby. She also had her final appointment, which once again showed everything just fine, but the gynecologist did tell Nina she probably wouldn't be going into labor just yet. She also, a bit surprisingly, tell us it seemed we were going to have a, as she called it, decent-sized baby girl.

All too soon, September 22nd, Nina's due date, rolled around. I made sure Nina could now reach me whenever necessary when I was not at home, and we were both anxious and nervous. But Nina's due date came and went, and nothing happened.

****

Nina was anxious, as well as nervous once her due date had passed. Her feet swelled, her back started to hurt quite a lot, and she suffered Braxton-Hicks contractions. Nina had loved being pregnant, but her pregnancy was starting to be a strain, and she was now suffering and complaining.

Over the next days, our daughter dropped and Nina felt increasing pressure in her pelvis. I noticed Nina had started cleaning and organizing - nesting instincts were starting to kick in. A check-up by Nina's midwife - whom she had chosen and started to consult at the direction of her gynecologist - on Tuesday showed Nina's cervix slightly effaced and dilated, but labor didn't yet seem to imminent.

Nina was frustrated, and Wednesday was a bad day for her. But, that night, she did have a bloody show, and she started to have some contractions. Sadly, they soon turned out to be false labor and subsided.

On Thursday, the atmosphere at our house seemed ominous. We were both nervous and Nina was definitely mal at ease in the morning. I guess we both had some kind of presentiment or gut feeling something was going to happen that day. Nina insisted I go to work, while I wanted to call my boss and tell him I wouldn't be coming in.

Throughout the day, I expected almost at every moment to get a call from Nina, but it never came. When I came home, I found Nina sitting on the couch, quietly reading. We spoke for a short time, and as I pretty much already knew, nothing had happened. Nina wasn't in labor.

I cooked dinner, and after having dinner we set down on the couch. Nina seemed to be somewhat uneasy suddenly, and I wondered whether something might be going on. Suddenly, at around 6.30 P.M., Nina scooted closer to me and caress my things and crotch with one of her hands, as she moved her head closer to mine, soon pressing her lips against mine as we started a kiss. Our lips parted slightly, as our tongs softly speared each other's mouth.

Nina broke the kiss, took my hands and placed one on her belly, and one on her left breast. I softly patted her belly, as Nina suddenly purred, "I think I need one last romp before I... you know... I want you to fuck me!"

I looked at her, my eyes going big in shock and my jaw dropping. "Nina, are you sure it's safe? Are you sure you even want to do that?"

"Yes, I do. I may be almost a week past my due date, but I still know when I'm horny. Right now, I am. Come on Alex... one last chance to fuck me while I'm pregnant. Besides, my waters haven't broken, so it's still save. You know they say sex might even help to induce labor?"

"Is that true?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure willing to find out," Nina purred, as she started rubbing her own heavily pregnant belly.

I was still apprehensive. We had made love up until Nina's due date, but right now I was unsure, and I hesitated. Nina had no intention to let me refuse or even hesitate: she scooted ever closer to me, as she sat down on my thighs, just above my knees and started rubbing her very pregnant belly against my lower abdomen and my crotch.

I grunted softly, and needless to say, I was indeed getting aroused. Nina never had - and to this day never has - much difficulty at getting me aroused and pulling me into some hanky-panky whenever she wanted it.

"Nina..." I attempted to protest.

Nina wasn't going to take any of my protest. She seized my hands and pushed them onto her breasts. The feel of Nina's boobs, swollen in preparation to feed our soon to be born child, sent shivers down my spine and raised familiar tingling and stirring in my groin. I sighed and rolled my eyes, making Nina saw it. She took it as a sign I was finally relenting, as she pulled away from me and rose up.

Standing in front me, Nina pulled her powder blue tank top over her belly, exposing her beautiful, heavily pregnant belly, then pulled it over her breasts and completely off. She then unzipped and dropped her jeans cut-offs and wiggled her hips as she rubbed her big belly, standing there in front of me, very pregnant and ready to pop. Whether I wanted it or not, my pants were starting to strain against the bulge that was forming, as my cock started to grow hard.

Nina continued wiggling her hips and made a few belly dance like moves, as she dropped her panties to the ground. She continued by unhooking her bra, before slowly walking around to the back of the couch. Nina stopped behind me and kissed the back of my head. I could now no longer resisted, even if tried, and rose up. As I stood behind Nina, I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to my ankles, followed by my briefs.

I hugged Nina from behind, as I rubbed my dick between the soft globes of her ass. Nina softly rubbed her ass against my dick, as my hands roamed to Nina's belly and I softly patted and stroked Nina's belly. Nina cooed appreciatively, then bent as far as her belly would allow over the back of the couch, supporting herself on her arms. I moved my hands from her belly to her back and for a short while softly stroked Nina's back, making her purr, before moving my hands towards her breasts. I cupped Nina's breasts, as I placed my ready manhood softly against Nina's moist, dark pussy.

Nina moaned in delight, then said, "I want your dick... fuck me!"

I tightened my grip onto Nina's breasts and softly tweaked her puffy nipples, as I started to softly and gently pushed my hips forwards, sliding my cock into Nina's pussy. Nina moaned loudly and exited a shriek when my groin touched her ass. I lashed onto her boobs, as I started to move my hips back and forth slowly. Nina took one of her arms off the back of the couch, supporting herself on one arm now, and started to rub her belly with the other, moaning and purring as I slowly made love to her. I continued to move my hips back and forth as my dick slid up and down inside Nina's pussy. I felt her juices slowly starting to flow as her purrs became moans and her moans became ever louder. As I felt a familiar sensation in my lower abdomen, I increased the speed of my motion a little, slamming my groin into Nina's ass just a little harder. I let go of Nina's breasts and let my arms slide to the back of the couch, as I trust my hips forward one last time, and grunted as I came, spewing my semen into Nina's pussy.

Nina was moaning loudly and screaming curse words, high-pitched and at high volume, as her body seized and her breath stalled. The walls of her pussy contracted, clamping down softly but firmly onto my dick, as Nina let out a loud, animalistic cry of pleasure. As her body started to tremble, her juices started to flow, coating her pussy and my dick in her stickiness.

Nina panted and purred as she came down from her orgasm. She was still panting softly when she rose up, and I supported her as she waddled back around the couch and sat down. I helped her to get dressed and sat down next to her, as we kissed.

****

Shortly thereafter, Nina felt an uncomfortable tightening in her belly, which made her moan softly as her hands went towards her belly. I noticed, but decided to wait a while and see how things developed before saying anything.

Nina had another uncomfortable sentiment in her belly a while later. This time it felt more crampy, lasted a little longer and was a bit more painful. Throughout the rest of that evening, Nina experienced cramp-like tightening in her belly. At first, the cramps came every 20 to 25 minutes, later on every 15 to 20 minutes. Nina sensed they became a little longer, stronger and more painful over the course of the night, and she noticed they felt quite a bit like rather strong Braxton-Hicks contractions.

After a few hours, late that night, Nina and I started thinking she might be experiencing her first real contractions and was slowly starting to go into labor. Nina wasn't sure, but she did have a feeling she might be in (very) early labor. I had a presentiment something was about to happen, and actually called my boss around 11 P.M., and told him it looked like my wife would be going into labor soon or had already started labor and notified him I wouldn't be coming to work the next day.

Because the contractions weren't very strong and quite far apart at the time, Nina and I decided to go to bed shortly before 1 A.M. Nina's contractions continued all night, and as a result of the cramps and our nervousness, neither of us slept very well that night. Nina slept the most fitfully. Although she managed to sleep straight through the first few hours of the night, later on she would wake up on and off. Sometimes she slept half an hour of forty minutes straight, sometimes she would wake up whenever a contraction came.

Finally, around 7.30 A.M. the next morning, the painful cramps and her anxiety about giving birth, didn't allow Nina to go back to sleep any longer. She moved around restlessly and shifted positions in bed for about an hour, lost in thought between her contractions and watching the time on her alarm clock every time a contraction hit.

Finally, around 8.30 P.M. Nina nudged me, waking me from a fitful sleep.

"Are you ok? Has anything happened?" I asked as I tried to shake of the morning daze.

"I'm doing fine... well, at least as far as I can at the moment. I'm still having contractions... they're now about ten minutes apart, and they've gotten a little longer and more intense. I have a feeling I'm in early labor. It's going to be while, but I think it's probably happening..." Nina said, obviously a little worried and anxious.

I didn't know exactly know how to reply, and I was probably equally nervous and anxious. We remained mostly silent, as I helped Nina to get up and take a shower, then helped her to get dressed and go downstairs.

I made us breakfast, as Nina sat down on the couch. Nina's contractions continued all throughout the morning, and by noon her contractions came at eight to nine minute intervals, and lasted about 30 to 40 seconds each. They were more intense than the night before, Nina said, but they weren't yet too painful. Surely they made her stop for a short while and groan softly whenever they hit, but nonetheless Nina took regular walks around the house and the garden and did some more organizing in the nursery throughout the morning, hoping moving around and shifting positions regularly would help speeding up her labor.

Shortly before noon, Nina had a conversation with her midwife about what was going on. The midwife came to see Nina shortly after noon and talked to her for a while, then examined her. She told us Nina had indeed gone into labor, although still early labor. But she was 70 % effaced and starting to dilate. Before she left, the midwife told Nina she expected Nina's labor to progress further throughout the day and probably become more intense and more active somewhere that afternoon or that night. She also asked Nina to call her and get to the hospital once her contractions were five minutes apart of less for one to two hours, when her water broke or if anything else happened.

We had a late lunch of a few sandwiches after the midwife had left, and afterwards we took a longer walk throughout the garden, and walked down our street. It seems it might have worked, because in the early afternoon, Nina's labor started to intensify. Her contractions became more intense and the interval dropped to seven to eight minutes, then to six to seven minutes.

Around 3.30 P.M. that afternoon, Nina experienced a sudden and rather noticeable increase in the intensity and frequency of her contractions. They were also suddenly remarkably longer, and Nina started to suffer more pain. Slowly, she became less and less able to concentrate on anything, as she nervously alternated between waddling around the living room, sitting on a chair and sitting on the couch shifting positions. When we timed her contractions the way we had been taught, they were now four to five minutes apart. As predicted, Nina's labor was intensifying as she progressed into active labor.

Shortly after 5 P.M. Nina made another phone call to her midwife, telling her she had been experiencing longer, fairly painful contractions with on average a five minute interval for the last hour and a half. The midwife asked Nina a few more questions, which she answered negatively, then The midwife asked Nina a few more questions, which she answered negatively, then asked her to get ready and make her way to the hospital soon.

"What did she have to say?" I asked, as Nina ended the call.

"She told me I'm probably starting active labor... and she asked me to get to the hospital."

"Perhaps indeed we should get you to the hospital. I'll get you bags into the car and get everything ready, then we'll go the hospital."

Nina smiled weakly, as I left the room. Fifteen minutes later, I had Nina's bags all in the back of my truck, the cover for the seat in place and the truck ready and running, and walked back into the living room. When I came into the living room, I noticed Nina was having a contraction at that moment. I sat down next to her and held her hand. By now, Nina was starting to have to use some breathing techniques during her contractions. I rose up as the contraction passed, and helped Nina to stand up.

Nina rose up as I supported her, and we started to walk to the car. But after the first step, Nina stopped abruptly, as she suddenly felt a pretty big gush of warm fluid running from her pussy, soaking her panties and trickling down her legs. The crotch of Nina's light brown slacks showed a large wet spot, and down the inside of Nina's thighs and legs a band of her slacks suddenly showed wet patches and stripes.

Nina gasped loudly as she bent over slightly, one hand moving to her belly while the other went to her crotch, softly stroking the wet spot. Nina moaned, then cursed, "Shit! My water broke..."

I looked down Nina's body, and saw the wet stains in her slacks. I swore, then said, "Alright... we really have to get to the hospital now... Nina, I'll help you to undress and change into something else. Then we'll get to the hospital. Don't worry."

I helped Nina upstairs to the bathroom, where I helped her to get out of her wet clothes, and helped her get into a new pair of panties - with a small rolled up hand towel underneath to catch the liquid that was still leaking - and a light, loose blue dress. I got Nina to the car and we left for the hospital.

Nina's gynecologist was stationed at the Regency Center for Women and Children of the Winter Haven Hospital, and we had visited the place, and we liked it. Nina and I were pleased by their relaxed policies, that were more like those of a birthing centre than those of a hospital, and by their general policy not to overmedicate or intervene unnecessarily, and to allow women to be the 'masters' of their own deliveries when medically acceptable.

We arrived at the Regency Center about half an hour later. Nina walked to the entrance, then got into a wheelchair. The admission desk sent us straight to the maternity ward. Once we arrived in the maternity ward, I gave the desk clerk Nina's data, saying "Nina Catherine Booth. Her contractions are 4 to 5 minutes apart and her waters have gone."

Soon thereafter a nurse helped us into the birthing suite - basically a well-equipped and more luxurious L&D room - we had booked. It seemed to be a busy day in the maternity ward, but luckily one birthing suite was available at the time.

Nina's gynecologist and her midwife came to see her and helped her to change into an old nightgown, then examined Nina and put her on a monitor to check on the baby. It was quickly determined Nina was doing fine, and so was the baby. They checked her, and she was four to five centimeters dilated. They talked to us some more, before leaving, promising to check up on Nina regularly.

Nina's labor progressed for several more hours, as the night went on. Her contractions became ever stronger and more intense, and went from five minutes apart to almost continuous with hardly any intervals. Nina was in a lot of pain and had to concentrate really hard on her breathing. She still moaned regularly and groaned and grunted curse words all the time. Nina moved around in bed and walked around the room during her labor, and even went into the shower for a while, as she noticed it helped her to alleviate the pain somewhat, and it seemed to be helping her labor along.

I tried to support her, be there for here and do the best I could to help her through. It hurt me to see Nina in so much pain, but I was also very proud of my wife, because she appeared to be very strong, and she seemed to be dealing with her labor very well. She never once asked for any pain relief, expect for the gas and air she used.

Finally, around 10.30 P.M. an examination showed Nina was nearly fully dilated. The doctor and midwife were now permanently in our room, and they told us it wasn't going to be long before our child was born. Nina first felt the urge to push around fifteen minutes later, and shortly thereafter, the midwife said, "Nina... with the next contraction, it's time to push. I want you to PUSH!"

I held Nina's hand as she pushed with her contraction, moaning and screaming with her effort. The pushing went on for a while, with the midwife giving Nina the command, instructions and encouragements, while I whispered encouragements into her air all the time. Nina was panting and screaming, as she yelled curse words, called me names and threatened my manhood. After about 50 minutes of pushing, the doctor finally said, "We're getting there Nina, we're getting there! The baby's head and body are moving through the pelvis, we're at +3 and nearly crowning. With the next contraction, push, push hard!"

"I can't do it... I can't go... I'm.... FUCK!!!" Nina screamed in agony.

"Yes, you can. You have to do this, Nina. You're nearly there. PUSH!" the midwife yelled in response, as Nina's next contraction ripped through her body.

Less than ten minutes later, the doctor called out "The baby's head is crowning! You're so close... so close... you're doing very well!"

1...345678