Nirupama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Two days later, she entered the building where her target Nanbir lived : he was a well-known MD and intended to marry his cousin two months later. He was a womanizer, fucking regularly his patients when they were pretty but he took great care not to attempt anything with girls who may know him : he had been forced to pay for the stitching of a cherry he had popped two months before. The girl had threatened to file a complaint against the doctor as she had been underage then. She had wished to marry him but she was not wealthy enough to interest him. Another suitor wanted to marry a virgin girl and she didn't meet his expectations any more! A scandal would have ruined the possibilities for Nanbir to marry the daughter of Dimpy Mitra, a well-known figure of the government. The vice Prime minister had just indicated his colleague that Nanbir had a rather bad repute : that was why Mr Prusti's company had been chosen for investigations and finally Nirupama was in his waiting room...

Nanbir checked the appointment schedule : long term patients and few women that day... Hmmm : Nirupama Majumdar : a new one he had never met. There was a peeping hole in the wall to survey customers and he checked the people in the waiting room... When his eyes fell on Nirupama, he thought they would jump out of their sockets : Nirupama could have been a star in Bollywood. She wasn't pretty : she had a body to die for! She was wearing a saree that hugged closely her body with a long choli that covered her belly but left a very good view on her cleavage. If she was there, she was probably not coming from the top Brahmin families from the city who often preferred doctors from high castes! She was probably some prostitute from Kolkata : very pretty but totally unfit for a marriage with someone of importance! Just, none of his usual female patients had ever been so pretty! He had to seduce her! He envisioned an idyllic life with the high family Bappa Rao as his wife and the pretty Nirupama Majumdar as his pampered sweet heart!

Nanbir really wanted her badly. Just, looking at his big cock, he wondered if Nirupama could take his big eight inches. Many girls he had fucked had screamed awfully in pain when he had taken their cherries on his auscultation bed... But if she was some prostitute as he guessed, she would have no problem accommodating him. They would enjoy each other. He wanted to see how Nirupama would handle such a superior cock... When Nanbir invited Nirupama into his office, he could have a detailed view on her assets, the pert huge boobs with their proud nipples, her slender waist and wide hips, her proud buttocks. She walked like a dancer with her hips rolling and her tits swaying gracefully. She was probably braless and he would bet she didn't wear knickers or any undies under her tight saree...

Nirupama smiled to him. She was so attractive that his immediate objective was just to help her out of that magnificent embroidered saree... If he didn't make a stupid mistake, they would spend a wonderful moment together and he would love to install her in the small apartment above his office, a typical bachelor's flat where he had kept dozen of girls, usually for a few days before he got tired of them! He kept his professional tone to ask her :

-Good morning, miss Majundar! What is your problem?

Nirupama vaguely complained of headaches and continuous tiredness. Nanbir made her lie on the table and palpated her tits. In fact, he merely felt them and discovered they were even more gorgeous than what he had expected from her general appearance! The young woman seemed embarrassed and played with her bag, twisting it repeatedly as he plaued with her boobs and her nipples. The wait was finally too much for him and he grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock! He took an aggressive tone to tell her :

-Look at what you have done to me with your provocative stance! Now you have to do something to relieve me!

-What can I do for you, doc? I don't understand!

- I think that if you kiss me and suck my big cock in your sweet mouth, I may reach the relief I desperately need.... Will you help me? If you do so, I promise I won't rape or molest you in any way!

-No! I can't do anything like that : I'm married!

-Liar : you don't wear the red dot on your forehead, no mangalsutra (collar worn in many Indian states by married women) around your neck, no toe-ring and not even marriage rings in the western style : you aren't married, maybe a simple prostitute and I would be stupid not to take advantage on you!

Nirupama seemed bewildered by Nanbir's affirmations? She continued to play with her purse where she had hidden a small camera. She had already the proof that Nanbir wasn't an adequate suitor for the daughter of Lady Mitra! Nanbir quietly removed his lungi and then peeled off his loincloth. He appeared naked in front of Nirupama. He was quite proud of his manhood : it was eight inches long, nicely bigger than Kishore's cock but nothing to compare with Mr Prusti's one. It was now her point of comparison : anything smaller than nine inches was a boy's tool, ten was a normal man and above twelve was gigantic but Nanbir never could dream entering in that category!

Unaware of the loathing with which Nirupama was considering his manhood, Nanbir walked menacingly toward his prey. She pretended she was afraid :

-Oh no, Sir, it's too big! It would never fit inside me! I would be completely ravaged!

-Don't worry! I have already fucked girls much smaller than you are! Nothing will happen just ultimate pleasure to dance around a cock filling you to the brim. It will fit in nicely! You will enjoy it when I will be fully inside your tender pussy! It will just be another experience for you!

Nanbir grabbed her by the neck and drew her to him. She seemed to reluctantly yield to his pressure and his cock entered in contact with her full lips. He increased his pull. Nirupama grabbed her bag and with one final push, her lips opened slowly to accommodate him inside. He groaned in pleasure when he felt her tongue starting to dance around his knob : he had won, once more and this stupendous girl would soon become another trophy on his tally she could not speak any more with his huge tool deep into her mouth, exploring behind her tonsils. He just listened proudly to the continuous Mmmmh. Mmmhhh! He would have liked to have a camera to immortalize this moment with her lovely lips wrapped around his big cock. He would have liked to make an enlargement of it and expose it in the waiting room for all men to see his total success and all women to see their possible fate if he came to be interested in them! Just a few dinosaurs and Lady Mitra would protest : a pity!

Nanbir stopped and pulled out somewhat to allow her to breathe somewhat but he almost immediately pushed back his long shaft even deeper into her throat! He pulled out of her mouth completely. He asked her to suck his balls and he guided her face toward his crotch. She dutifully took each of his huge balls for about a minute, licking them like the lowliest trollop. He threw his head backward in total bliss. Then he told her to take his shaft back into her mouth. This time he didn't need to force his entry. Nirupama was curiously still holding her bag... He suddenly increased his pace. He started grunting like a rutting pig and Nirupama let out a loud moan as he was erupting in her mouth! He was shooting his load down her throat and she kept her mouth bobbing up and down on his cock to clean his cock until it fell from it, completely limp!

After a short delay, they started kissing again and Nirupama wrapped her arms around Nanbir's neck and waist and kissed him back. She could have stopped then : she had certainly more than enough pictures to indict him but she wanted the ultimate proof that Mr Prusti had hoped for : a picture of Nanbir really fucking her! The marriage would be certainly cancelled with no hope of forgiveness for the culprit! Nirupama felt excited just as if she was playing the role of some James Bond girl in a new film! Nanbir pushed her pallu down, sliding it on her luscious breasts. Her saree was now hanging from her waist, where she had tucked it in well below her navel, in a very sexy pose

Nanbir just took no heed to her protests and pulled down the pallu quite hard. Her saree uncoiled from around her waist. He pulled off her saree fully and threw it away... it landed on the floor like a rag! Then he turned toward her face and took her lips in a very authoritative manner! He was the man and she just had to submit. He kissed her madly and he grabbed her by the waist : it wasn't some loving gesture, just a way to reach for the back of her petticoat. He lifted it and uncovered her ass that wasn't protected by any knickers!

-No undies! I thought so! You're a whore, a Randi and you were bold enough to enter my office without anything under your saree!

Nanbir lifted completely her petticoat, baring her milky thighs and ass : Indian girls from the Northern states have normally a very clear complexion while some girls from the south are almost black and working in the open under the punishing sun is sure to make your skin darker but Nirupama never exposed herself to the sun in the open! Nanbir put his hand on her ass and pressed it down.

- Now let's proceed to the most important moment of this day!

Nanbir got on top of her with his cock hanging and then he put Nirupama's legs on his shoulders and kissed her, she returned the kiss. He rubbed his cock on her pussy lips. He was quite proud of his monster cock but he wasn't aware that she had already found a man with a much bigger girth and had ridden him with no adverse effects, just plain unadulterated pleasure! He pushed into her, he was really stretching her out, he thought but she wasn't screaming for him to stop splitting her open as he had prepared to hear : god : had he seduced her so deeply that she didn't care about the pain any more?

She grabbed once more her bag and took a few pictures of his cock deeply embedded in her pussy with Nanbir's face in plain view. She smiled in triumph but he thought she was just trying to soften him; She put two fingers on either side of her pussy to open it wider. He ascribed to that gesture the fact that he had entered her so easily. He could see already his balls banging against her pussy. He started pulling out slowly and she covered his face with kisses. He announced that he was going to come. She wrapped her legs tightly around him and reached for her purse. He finally got up and pulled out his cock. He just told her to rearrange her clothes and come back whenever she needed it. He was just a bit surprised that she didn't try to stay with him a bit longer. She paid him the normal fee for a visit to the doctor and left...

When Mr Prusti watched the gallery of photos, he congratulated Nirupama for her exceptional achievement!

-Our poor Nanbir will never marry with his beloved fiancée and I will surely get a nice bonus on which I will give you exactly the half! I don't think you'll have to make such deep enquiries quite often but now I know that I can trust your cooperation in the future!

The pictures had deeply aroused Mr Prusti and he couldn't wait to fuck Nirupama's pussy raw. He didn't need to wait for her agreement : hadn't she pledged to satisfy all his sexual needs! On his instructions, Nirupama was wearing the sale saree with the same wrinkled petticoat and no undies. And plenty of cum droplets on it : she felt like a cheap whore. Mr Prusti just grabbed her saree and ripped into pieces without bothering peeling it from her body. She was playing the role of herself with Doc Nanbir for Mr Prusti's enjoyment: she tried to prevent him from tearing her saree, pleading with him that she was married and his cock was too big for her tiny pussy. Just Mr Prusti was craftier than Nanbir : in no time, the back of her petticoat had been torn from her body and her lovely ass was offered to his lust! He grabbed her by the waist and forced her on his knee. He proceeded to offer her a good spanking... She screamed in pain and despair, as the strokes were for real. When she tired of writhing on his knee, he just shoved a finger, then two into her ass hole. She squirmed wildly but she couldn't escape from his grip...

She stopped resisting immediately and she kissed him fervently. She was totally tamed! She was flabbergasted : she had cummed while she was spanked hard! Mixing pain and pleasure was a simple proof that she had completely surrendered to her Master. He offered her a rich reward : he took from a bag an enormous dildo he had just received : it had the same size and girth as his own cock but it was covered with a forest of bulges. He shoved it in her drenched pussy and he had to work it hard a long time until it was lodged completely into her pussy! Nothing so big had ever entered her pussy, that was quite sure and when he worked this dildo in and out of her pussy, it felt as if she was fucked by a donkey or a small horse but she had never asked her master to spare her : pain was now a much needed part of her sexuality! Her Master caressed tenderly her butt.

-I want you this evening to go back home to your cuckolded husband naked under your saree with this dildo in your pussy. If Kishore wants to use your pussy, he will find it too stretched out for his small cock and too sore for you to take any pleasure with him. You will nonetheless tease him until he has fucked you and cummed in your pussy. You will tell him afterwards that you were unprotected even if it's a lie! It will be the last time you'll be allowed to fuck him without a condom.... From now on, you won't take any contraceptive pills and I will be the only one fucking you bareback. In a month or so, when we'll be sure you are pregnant with my child, you may resume fucking your worthless husband!

-Just how will I explain him that I am pregnant if he must wear a condom at any time?

-Just tell him you must have conceived it tonight, the last time he had fucked you bareback! We will wait until you have had two or three children before telling him that none of them are his. He will probably ask for divorce immediately, I think and you will move into my household...

-As your wife?

-Certainly not : as my personal servant maid and fuck toy!

-I understand, Master! I am not worthy to become your permanent companion!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12