No Going Back Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Roger, I guess you've earned this," Michael's voice sighed from down near my feet. "I hope you appreciate what Jenn and I are about to give you."

The realization of what he was saying dawned at the same time as Jenn slid lower and I felt the tip of my burning cockhead touch something even hotter and wetter. I looked up and found myself looking directly into Jenn's widely open eyes. Her excitement was so total, I'm not sure she truly realized what was happening, but as my hands reached for her face, she lowered herself to meet me. Our lips met, tongues desperately searching for each other, and it happened.

With a powerful tug of Michael's hands on Jenn's hips, I felt her slide down my body, and my cock burst forcefully past her tight opening and deep into her heavenly grasping vagina.

I was inside her! I was buried completely all the way inside this beautiful, writhing woman, a woman I had dreamed of for what seemed like forever. The immensity of what was happening made both Jenn and me throw our heads back, and our eyes met again. This time, it was clear she understood what was happening, and with a radiance that nearly blinded me, she smiled.

She smiled . . . at me.

Sitting up, her hips tightly clenched against mine, Jenn began to slide herself up and down on me. Her hips moved in the most incredible way and without any effort on my part, I felt my cock sliding into and out of her, faster and more powerfully than I thought possible. My hands moved quickly to her firm breasts, and she leaned against my hands, driving her hips even harder against me. Losing all control, I thrust myself upward to meet each of her own, and began to fuck my beautiful Jenn in the way I had so desperately imagined. I was in heaven.

I knew I wasn't going to last long at this pace. I felt Jenn's pussy clench tightly, and I sensed her go into another extended orgasm. I grabbed her in my arms and pulled her to my chest. I held her as tightly and as lovingly as if she were my own, forever and ever, and then . . . I felt Michael's knees again shift to a position on either side of mine.

The part of my mind not lost inside of Jenn realized where Michael had to be kneeling. I felt him move slightly, and I opened my eyes to look at Jenn. Her own eyes were rolling wildly as she twisted and turned, trying to look behind her.

"Relax, my darling," he whispered warmly, and I instead sensed her tense nearly every muscle in her body. She hesitated, then lay her chest back down upon mine, burying her face against my neck. I think she even held her breath, and for a moment, all three of us seemed to wait an eternity for what was about to happen.

The first thing I felt was a burning hot pressure against my balls. The sensation was brief, then I heard Jenn gasp loudly into my ear. Her body jerked higher on my chest, then even though I was buried deeply in her pussy, my cock suddenly felt as if a hand had grasped it and squeezed it tight. I'd never felt a vagina envelope my cock with such pressure, and then it hit me.

Michael had forced his cock deep into Jenn's ass. She was filled with two cocks at once, the result being that each of our cocks were being squeezed in the most delightful vise.

It took a moment of marveling at the sensation I was feeling before I realized what Michael's action must have done to Jenn. Opening my eyes again, I felt her raise herself off my chest. This time her own eyes were rolled back in her head, so far that only the whites of her eyes were showing. I had no idea whether she had ever experienced anything like this before, but it was clear she was totally consumed by the intensity of the moment.

I felt Michael pull back slowly and the tightness around my cock lessened. Then he shoved himself forward and I was squeezed tightly again. As he held himself still, I flexed my hips and withdrew my cock halfway from Jenn's quivering body. As I pushed myself back into her, I felt Michael move in opposition. In only a second or two, we set up an alternating pattern of thrusts, and above me Jenn's body rocked in the rapid fire assault of two hard driving cocks.

It was the most incomparable experience I had ever had. I could feel Michael's cock against mine each time either of us moved. I couldn't begin to imagine what Jenn was feeling. I held my control as long as possible, and I may have lasted a minute. With a combination of regret and unimaginable joy, I felt my balls begin to burn and tighten. An unstoppable groan began deep in my throat, and I felt Jenn tense above me as she realized what was about to happen.

The contractions of her most immense orgasm yet began, and I could tell the change in pressure sent Michael over the edge, also. All three of us began what felt like a powerful, mutual earthquake, and with the greatest ecstasy, I felt the flood leave my balls, travel wildly through the length of my cock, and explode like a fountain deep inside Jenn's pulsing, throbbing cunt. On the other side of the thin membrane, Michael's streams of hot cum burst into Jenn's bowels, and I could feel the heat myself from his burning ejaculations.

Jenn screamed in total abandon, and her body was wracked by convulsions. As our bursting cocks continued to fill both her holes, her orgasm went on and on and on. We both held her securely and lovingly, protecting her from harm as she ground out her overwhelming rapture.

He and I lay still, feeling her tighten and release, tighten and release. Finally, even as all three of us continued to gasp for air, we felt her grip on our cocks begin to lessen. It took a few minutes, but finally, her body relaxed enough to allow first Michael, then me, to withdraw our thoroughly drained, but still semi-rigid cocks from her slippery, sweaty body.

Jenn wasn't completely unconscious, but she was far from coherent at that moment. We rolled her onto her back, then onto her side with her head on Michael's chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tenderly. I sat with my back against the chair and looked into Michael's eyes. I had no idea what he was feeling and wished there was some way to know. Then, he reached toward me, took my hand, and placed it on Jenn's head.

I smiled at him, and lightly stroked her hair. In Michael's arms, Jenn sighed and snuggled more deeply against him. Together we admired her, caressed her, loved her, as she basked in the afterglow of an experience few women could ever know.

"I love you both," I whispered to Michael.

"I know," he answered quietly, and we understood that was all that needed to be said.

I pulled the cover off the bed and laid it over the two of them, tucking it around their lovingly entwined bodies. A quick shower and then I was dressed and ready to go. I knew they needed time alone to share in private what had happened, but before I left, I sat down on the floor beside them and touched Michael's shoulder.

He opened his eyes and I could tell he understood why I was leaving. "You can call me anytime," I said quietly, "but if you don't, I'll understand."

Michael reached out his hand and pulled me down toward Jenn's sleeping body. I kissed her gently on the forehead, and he nodded to me in acknowledgement of how much he knew I cared for her.

"Goodbye, Michael," I said with a smile. "I wish the two of you every happiness."

"Thank you, Roger," he replied, and as I closed the door to their room, I saw him pull Jenn even more closely to his chest.

12