All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 03'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Paul needs to tell his dad that mom is his slut

Paul should have his mom strip in front of her husband, and finger fuck her asshole to show his dad that mom is his slut.

Thanks for the really hot read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes...thank you!

I love this story...keep it coming...LOL!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Paul is my hero

I don't care for the caning and the pissing (smelly and sloppy) but I sure as shit love Paul's attitude. That boy is a non-stop semen producing machine, those young balls of his never quit, and his favorite cumdump is his own mother's cunt. Just over the weekend he blows his balls 13 times up his own damn birth canal. Paul is just so cool. He's always hard around his mom, and whenever he feels like it he just goes and sticks his big stiff cock up between her legs: "without saying anything I leant her over a rock and did it hard and fast from behind. Doing it like that, without asking seems to turn my mother on the most as she came almost as soon as I started to fuck her." Paul's a totally take charge kind of guy, he acts like he owns the cunt he came out of, and he actually does. "I didn't answer just turned her away from me and pushed her face down onto the kitchen table. As I fucked her from behind I pushed my fingers into her hair and held her tightly against the table top. It didn't take me long to come but even so she did too." His mother's warm wet twat is always open for business as far as her big strong dominant son is concerned. Paul's dad seems oddly turned on when he catches his wife nude in front of their boy, showing him every nook and cranny of her voluptuous body. Let's see where the gifted PT is going with this.

litfan10litfan10almost 10 years ago
another great installment

Very much enjoying these characters and their escapades. a very fun read with still tremendous potential. I hope you are having as much fun writing this as I am reading it. Thanks for the great story as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was just an average story you should have added more to the sex scenes but still a good read! What is it with all theses British words? And what are knickers and what's an arse? Gave it 3 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous