All Comments on 'No Satisfaction'

by TwystedTypewriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good & disturbing!

Confusing erotica at it's best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disturbing, but hot.

I'm like you. I enjoy disturbing things for the way they are... Exciting and new. This was both disturbing and yet very sexy. Keep on writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a surprise!

Well written, an unusual and profound take on a deeply disturbing (yet realistic) situation. I don't usually expect to find writing of this quality on this kind of website (no offense intended). I could see something like this becoming a movie script with the right kind of representation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
liked it

this was really good. love the detail and how something as fucked up as abuse can turn out something like this.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
That was eerily amazing.

I hope to see a part 2 to this story.

Beautiful in the end, in its own way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was an amazingly well written story. Don't do a sequel, it's great where it ended. Nonconsent/reluctance at its finest.

JakesZAJakesZAalmost 12 years ago
Very good writing

I love this story for so many reasons, keep on writing mate

ThreaseThreasealmost 12 years ago
Wow.

I've never read a story as psychologically realistic or well written on this site before. Very well done, a small part of me hopes to see more on this storyline (maybe a sequel that involves some flashbacks), but I get the feeling that anything you submit will be a pleasure to read.

baby_girl13baby_girl13almost 12 years ago
Great Job

Emotionally realistic. This story really turned me on :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For a first story

you hit it out the park.....congrats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best rape story i ever read....

i seriously loved this story....it was the second best story i ever read....it would have been the first if it were a tad bit longer and instead of it being the sister getting raped, it was jasmina lol but thats just my opinion, overall i give it a 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

ohh my god.... please write more.... lots more. By far the best story i've ever read on here

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 11 years ago
Quiet dark a tale

But it could (or should?) have been darker, I think. I mean, the built-up and so is okay, though I'd preferred to get know more about the sick stuff their parents did to them, however, in the end the rape scene was too vanilla and unrealistic, at least to my mind. Think about: she's raped by a three humongous cocks against her will, anally and vaginally, but there are apparently no lasting effects on her insides as she's up to fucking her brother with no problem and in seemingly mint condition just a few hours later?

Furthermore I don't buy her cumming on her brother's dick after she's raped by the other guys. Where should her spirits for enjoyment come from after such a torment?

The thought processes of the brother concerning his sister, his zerrissenheit between affection and revenge, however, were well-written, I think. And I liked the setting, the shabbiness and all. Cool stuff.

Last but not least another nit-pick: I'm not sure you're consistent in your physical descriptions of the sister. Once you say that she'd "filled out nicely", other times you mention her "skinny legs" and "narrow ribcage". So what is it? Plump or slender?

Be that as it may, I'm looking forward to your next story in hope of reading an even darker and more realistic tale then! Thanks. (Is there any chance that you also publish your stories anywhere else? Feel free to email me if so.)

Greets,

Auden James

MoonlightSonataMoonlightSonataover 10 years ago
Fucked up

I didn't masturbate to this story I just read it. It read kinda like a true crime book. Your a super good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written and engaging

Aside from the writing actually being good, which is somewhat rare, the story itself is also engaging. The right level of details/lack thereof about the childhood, the disturbing and yet erotic nature of the actual rape, and the dynamic between the siblings is excellent. Unlike a lot of taboo/unusual stories it's also (mostly) very realistic, and there's a lot of story packed into just a few pages. To top it off it was pretty damn sexy too.

Excellent job, both as an storyteller in general and erotic specifically.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I agree with anonymous, incredible story

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

I'm sad to see this is the only story you've ever published on here, because I find myself wanting more of your writing. There's another story on here, I can't remember the author or title, but it's in the incest category as well, and it's got a very similar dystopic feel to it and the two of you may be the only writers who've ever captured that darkness this well, while simultaneously writing erotica.

You made me feel the trauma, the hatred, the confusion, and ultimately, the love and the satisfaction. Very dark depiction of a survivor of horrible sexual abuse, and I like that you hinted at it but never went fully into it. It very much follows that saying, "Hurt people hurt people."

I'm left with a bit of a mixed bag of feelings. Amazingly well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous