No Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're lying!" I shrieked. "I raped my own sister! I fucking deserve to die!!"

She calmly stood up and took off the big coat the police had given her. I stared at her, frozen as she unbuttoned the shirt underneath. As her body became more and more exposed, my hand... my perverted hand, wandered back to my cock and began to stroke it. There were bruises on her neck and her face was swollen and almost unrecognizable. Her hair was a tangled mess, but her body was stunning. Her pants dropped to the floor, and she put one foot on my knee, and rolled her sock down, then did the same with the other, taking her time as she stared at me, her swollen lips parted sensually. I stared at her pussy. It was black and blue, but so pretty... so fucking pretty. I hated myself for jerking off while staring at her, but I had no choice. I had to cum one last time before I died.

When she was completely naked, she said, "You didn't rape me, Wyatt. How can you rape the willing?" She stepped toward me and straddled my lap. I stiffened with shock.

"What are you...?" But before I could say more, my big sister positioned her pussy over my cock and lowered herself onto me, letting out a moan of pure pleasure as she sheathed me, sinking down to my lap. "Oh, fuuuuuuuuck.... Wyatt. So good. So good... you feel so good inside me."

I had no idea what to do. It didn't seem possible. Was she doing this crazy thing to stop me from killing myself? It made no sense. I kept the gun pressed against my temple, but she didn't make a move to pull it away. She just started raising and lowering herself on me, whimpering, "Oh. Fuck , Wyatt. I couldn't believe it when I saw you with them... but then I saw the fear in your eyes and I knew you were just playing for time... oh god..." She raised up half way, and shuddered, lowering herself again.

"And then when you got on your knees... oh fuck... You didn't know it was me. I tried to tell you, but I could barely breathe with that fucker's hand on my mouth. I tried to fight you off... but they pulled my legs open. I wanted to stop you. But then... then I felt your mouth on me. Oh holy shit. It was incredible. The way you licked me. The way you sucked my clit. That was the first orgasm I ever had without masturbating myself. Honestly. The first ever."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. But the feel of my cock inside her was insanely good. I moaned, and she kissed my cheek gently. Then she said, "I was so happy when you left. I thought you'd go get help, but you didn't. You came back. And I knew. I knew you were going to fuck me. You hated me. And I wanted you to. I fucking wanted you to. But I tried to resist. I tried so hard. But when you pushed your cock against my lips, I had to open my mouth. I had to taste you. I had to suck you. I've dreamed of it a thousand times. Oh god... oh god..."

She was grinding herself on me now, her nipples softly brushing up and down my chest. "I must be crazy. But I had such terrible thoughts about you when we were kids. Sleeping together like that. Best friends. Soul mates. I was in love with you. Totally in love. But I knew it was wrong. And I knew I was going to do something bad to you if I stayed any longer, so I ran away. I had to. I had to protect you. From me."

I put my free hand on Becky's back, feeling the sinewy softness of her spine on my fingertips. She looked down at me, and our eyes locked. She said, "But last night... when you stuck your cock inside me on that filthy mattress, ohhhhhhhhh shit. It felt so good. So right. So fucking right. Just like this. Your cock was made to be inside me. I didn't mind it even when you choked me. I was sure you were going to kill me, but I understood. I'm glad you didn't though, because I came so hard. Oh shit. I've done my share of fucking around the last year or two, but it never felt like that. Never. Not even close.... oh fuck... you feel so good inside me, Wyatt. So fucking good."

She started to kiss me then. Gentle pecks around the edges of my lips, then slowly probing my mouth with her tongue. Logic rebelled at the idea of making out with my sister. But my body and my heart responded to her with an intensity I would never have thought possible. I slipped my hand under her sweet ass and started to help lift her up and down. She moaned and shrieked, and juices started to flood out of her into my lap. Then I stuck my tongue deep into my sister's mouth, and tasted our mixed tears on her lips. Only then did she gently run her hand up my gun arm, and gently push it away, until the revolver fell from my hand and clattered to the floor.

I wrapped both of my arms around Becky and hugged her tight, feeling her firm breasts pressing into my bare chest. "I love you Becky," I gasped between kisses.

"I love you, Wyatt," she gasped back. Then I lifted her and carried her to the bed. She wrapped her legs around me so my cock wouldn't pop out. Once there, I laid her down gently on the edge of the bed, and started fucking her, slowly, sensually, as I stood between her legs.

"Oh god, Wyatt," she shrieked, having a minor orgasm that drenched my cock with cum, "fuck me, baby brother. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Becky... Becky...," I moaned. She felt so good around my cock. Like she was made for me. Not too big. Not too little. But just right. I kissed her, then suckled her breasts as I fucked her. It was mind-blowing. I was fucking my sister. I was fucking her, and she wanted me to. It was insane. It was wonderful. She came again, harder this time, but I didn't stop fucking her. Our bodies were so wet with her juices that we made loud slapping sounds as we came together.

If the bruises on her pussy caused her pain, she never let on. She moaned and shrieked, and clawed at my back like a woman possessed. And she kept saying my name again and again. I felt an aching in my chest that was so powerful that I barely knew what it was at first. But finally I realized it was love. And now I remembered what it felt like to love Becky. I'd forgotten entirely. But now I remembered. And I knew I'd never leave her. She needed me. I needed her. We were nothing without each other. I moaned, "I'll protect you, Becky. I'll protect you. Those fuckers will pay for what they did to you."

"What they did to us," she replied.

"Yeah. What they did to us, and to that poor kid next door. They'll fucking pay. Mom and fucking Dad will fucking pay." I began pounding her harder now, feeling hatred in my heart, but not for her. For those evil beasts that had raised us. But looking down at Becky's tight little body... her heaving breasts... her flying blonde hair... her deep brown eyes... I felt that hatred diminishing. Drowned out by our love. Becky was beautiful, bruises and all. She was my sister. I'd always been in love with her. I'd just never had the guts to admit it to myself. But now? We were free. The conspiracy of silence was over.

And then I started cumming. Becky shrieked and drenched my cock with sprays of hot juice as I filled her pussy with cum. I collapsed on top of her, spent, and we gasped and laughed in each other's arms. In time, my cock grew soft and slipped out of her quivering pussy. For the first time in I don't know how long, I felt that thing I most wanted in the world...

Satisfaction.