No Sex Before Marriage Slut! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of his hand cups my mound and he carries on his slow up and down strokes, starting off light again, making it so hard to control myself and I let out a soft moan.

His eyes flash upwards to meet mine and I bite my lip. “Sorry” I whisper. He just laughs quietly and tells me to open my mouth. He gives me a second to comply before he shoves my soaked white, thong panties into my mouth, quietening me and the sudden flashbacks of last night make me squirm uncomfortably, the burning in my ass that I’ve grown accustomed to suddenly searing and I breathe deeply in through my nose. Groaning with pleasure and pain at the memory and his continuous rubbing of my private area, the taste of my rich, sticky cum filling my mouth.

I suck on the panties, making this as obvious as I can and already you can see J’s cock growing in his pants, desperate for another hard, expert sucking or a tight, wet cunt for fucking. I’d happily suck him again before I go home today, but I’m unsure as to whether I’ll get the chance.

A few minutes of gentle caressing of my pussy with all his fingers, to be getting wrestles, knowing how much he wants to finger me till I come and then go down on me I put my hand on his, positioning a finger at the entrance to my hole and nodding at him, letting a small grunt of approval come free through my gag.

He doesn’t seem to want to be so stubborn and moody about me winning this time and I’m glad, I need a good licking out, my pussy’s desperate to feel his tongue today!

He doesn’t wait for long before pushing his thick finger deep inside me, shortly followed by another making me cry out into the material with fascinating pleasure and surprise. I feel his fingers delving right into my sopping pussy, wiggling around like a worm in its hole, rubbing against my recently fucked walls and trying to get deeper. I just moan...sunk down in the chair and letting him slowly work them in and out, I bite the panties hard, sucking air in through them as I try to confine my moans to the depths of my throat, loving every second of this but wishing I had more of a chance to moan out loud.

I try to focus my attention to the movie we’re supposedly watching for a moment, not knowing what’s going on, and the sudden appearance of a body falling from a cupboard, making everyone laugh who’s appreciative to the joke the guy was playing, makes me jump, accidentally pushing James’ fingers so deep inside me I squeal with pain and bite the panties...

“Oh my god, sorry baby...” he starts to apologise as he pulls his fingers out, but I wave off the apology...wiggling slightly till the piercing pain eases from the scratching of his neat fingernails inside me. I then let him carry on, trying not to giggle at my own stupidity. Vowing not to watch any more of this movie now.

I feel his finger slowly working in and out of me again and I gently remove the panties from my mouth, tipping J’s chin up so he faces me before bringing my lips back to his, kissing him gently and deeply, stroking his hair and he brings me onto his lap again to make this situation easier. I straddle his firm thighs, sitting on them slightly but still feeling his fingers working me just enough to make me squirm but not intense enough to get me off.

“Mmmmm. Baby, please make me cum” I groan, writhing on his fingers, trying to ease them further into my squelching depths. I move my mouth to his neck, kissing and sucking gently, turning him on a little bit. He eventually attempts to comply, pushing another thick, firm finger deep inside. I let out a gasp of pain as my pussy stretches to accommodate his invading digit and I twist, getting his fingers into a more comfortable position to let his groping endure.

I feel his handling of my sex carry on for such an extensive amount of time, so gentle as he moves them in and out, determined to heighten my pleasure before he’ll allow me to climax.

I suddenly realise the emptiness of my pussy, and a stare baring down on my flesh, tits out, legs spread, my scent strong and my body tottering right on the edge of an orgasm.

I panic for a second as I feel J’s stillness and I look into his eyes. He smiles at me lovingly, whispering just how much me loves me before tipping me off his lap and leaving me, teased, handled, yet thoroughly frustrated, the need to release the pressure in my body from the build up of pleasure torturing me immensely and I glare at him.

“That’s for winning earlier.” He chortles, slipping the three fingers that are coated in my juice into his mouth one by one and he revels in it, loving every sensation in his body, as he tastes my juice. I watch him. Mesmerised.

I love the taste of my cum, especially if I’m forced to taste it. J seems to love it too; it shows on his face as he licks his fingers clean to ultimate perfection.

There is about and hour left of the movie I think, I wanna get out of here, I want to try and make him lick me out, and I cant persuade him in here.

I kiss him gently as he takes his fingers from his mouth and I speak into his ear about wanting to get out of here now. He seems to agree and he picks up my panties for me, giving them to me and I wriggle them on, tucking myself away, tidying my clothes up before taking J’s hand and slowly leading him from the cinema.

We walk down the stairs, the competition is never high on the way down because we don’t care, and we’re normally too sexually exhausted from our fun in the movie theatre anyway! I think this sometimes shows, because of my smeared lip-gloss that I’ve forgotten about or my flushed cheeks.

A few minutes later we’re back at the car, but we’ve stopped holding hands. This upsets me a tiny bit because I only shied off a kiss just outside the cinema. I’d noticed another of my dad’s mates, the one who he goes out with every Friday night to see the local team play football. J didn’t listen to my explanation and got a little bit moody, but don’t worry, I’ll fix it!

We get in the car and I slowly talk him round, gentle, yet persistent when he tries to push my hand away, stroking his thigh and whispering how much I love him into his ear. Eventually with a little nibbling of his ear lobe and rubbing of his cock thru his pants playfully, he happily gives in, tipping my car seat right back and pouncing on me, making me giggle like a child as his fingers take a tickling stance.

“No J...please no!” I laugh, agonizing underneath him, wanting to get away NOW. I don’t mind being tickled, but I do consider it a form of torture at times, especially if there’s no escape.

I feel his hands slowly starting to caress my tummy, this is going to be hell, he knows how ticklish I am there and he also knows where else, my sides.

I swear my waist has more ticklish nerve endings there than anywhere else in my body, and I can’t control it no matter how hard I try! This is what he targets, my sides, gently stroking and teasingly running his fingers over my most sensitive places. Even just this touch has got my nipples hard and he seems to notice, reaching up to one with his hand and pinching it through my bra and blouse material, giving it a little twist cruelly and I gasp.

“Mmmmm J, stop now...” I whisper, leaning my mouth up to his and giving him a small kiss on the lips. He very kindly complies, cuddling me lovingly for a few minutes, whispering into my ear now, how much he loves me and cares about me, all the soppy stuff. I swoon in his caressing words and I gently stroke his hair. We stay like this for ages, happy and in love before the resident nearby comes out and complains, saying we shouldn’t park there and then spend hours making out on his doorstep. Old men, completely lost their passion for life. But we don’t argue like you’d expect, there’s no point in causing trouble when the day is so wonderful. J just gets into his seat and starts the car quickly.

I spend most of the journey cuddled up to him, stroking his firm 6pac or kissing his neck; I love this relaxed stance we seem to get into. He strokes my soft hair as he drives and I finally speak up. “Where do you want to go for lunch? The new café has been opened near campus, could go there. It’s already got a good reputation.” I smile and he silently agrees to go there by nodding and kissing my forehead.

So that’s where we go, to the café, my friends, Nadine and Hannah, have both been there and have said how wonderful the service and the food is, but how quiet it is because it’s a little further from campus than most other restaurants.

J likes simple food, even though he was brought up in a ‘posh’ kind of family. He likes the simplicity of life here and I’m not about to stop his relaxed attitude, because that’s what I am: relaxed.

We walk inside, J’s arm around my waist like normal and we go to a secluded table for 2 at the side. It’s a nice little café, pine, square tables and high backed, padded chairs. Each table has a white tablecloth and a single, large daisy type flower in a vase. Minimalist amount of cutlery and various abstract art paintings on the walls. It’s fairly classy and I’m happy with my choice of place to go, especially as I don’t recognise anyone.

We take a look at the menu and quickly decide on just burger, chips and some orange juice each, as you can see we’re not the healthiest pair either! We call over the waitress and she takes our order, before walking off.

J takes a hold of my hand that’s resting across the table and I smile at him, letting him caress my hand softly while I look absolutely smitten with the relationship I’m in.

“Baby, your priceless.” He whispers, making me shiver with happiness, with just that small hint of sadness. Will I be sold? I feel myself thinking again. Will I have to leave J forever? I lose eye contact with him for a second, smiling to cover my torturing thoughts. He squeezes my hand, caring about me so much, and I look up.

“I love you J.” I whisper, wishing I could tell him what my dad said but not trusting his reaction and not wanting to ruin the day. He smiles at me and nods.

“I know you do honey, I love you too.” He says knowingly and I slip my foot out of my shoe and slowly run my foot up and down his calf, teasing his senses and he smiles at me. I run my foot higher up his leg, massaging his thigh with my toes and eventually his hand holds my ankle, supporting my foot as I playfully start to give him a foot job thru his pants, so gentle and casual as we stare into each other’s eyes. He eventually lets go of my foot and I lower it to the ground as the waitress comes back with out food and drink.

We then settle down to eating and drinking, chatting about school and the day so far, laughing about J’s mothers misfortune with the clothesline the other day. Smiling and giggling so much that my cheeks ache with the enjoyment of our lunch.

I’m the last one to finish, feeling kind of bloated and full, I smile at J and he grins at my discomfort, reaching for his wallet to pay the bill and I notice what he’s doing just in time.

“J no, I’m paying remember!” he just smiles and shrugs.

“Ok,” He grins, “if you insist.” I narrow my eyes at him slightly before grabbing a tenner out of my purse and handing it to the petite waitress, muttering “keep the change,” she seems quite pleased with her £2 tip and we get up to walk out, together.

J gives me a lift home and he gets out of the car while I search for my bag, finally finding it and noticing J standing, holding my door open like a chauffer. He grins, “m’lady?” he bows his head slightly and I laugh at his behaviour, getting out of the car and he closes the door behind me, walking me to my doorstep.

I look up at J’s face expectantly and he leans down, kissing me furtively on the lips, obviously nervous about whether my dad is home.

“He’s not here...” I whisper, pulling his lips back to mine for a deeper, more replenishing kiss. When it finally breaks off, I mutter, “you do realise I’m gunna have to get off on my own again tonight don’t ya? You meany!” I giggle and kiss him again, slightly out of breath already but never getting enough of J’s lips. Slowly rubbing my lip-gloss on him and sucking on his tongue.

This time he breaks it off and smiles at me lovingly. “I’m sorry baby, you should know better than to beat me at our games!” I laugh and nod, giving him one last hug and a kiss on the cheek before opening my door and walking inside.

“Bye Hun, see you on Monday! Call me later yeah?” he nods and walks a few steps backwards, blowing me a kiss and I go all soft, leaning against the doorframe and blowing kisses back before he turns and jogs down the path, my signal to close the door and disappear inside.

12