Nuclear Response

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,364 Followers

I wasn't satisfied and when Lloyd came back I fucked his brains out.

Thursday was a bit different. We went to the northern region branch office. They had the worst sales record in the company. Lloyd wanted to give them an incentive for next year instead of giving them a reward for this year's poor performance. Lloyd berated the salesmen with the figures for the past year and how they didn't measure up to the other regions. He had all three of the men before him cowering in fear. At the end he pointed at the sales manager and said that he was responsible for next year's sales figures. If they improved this is what each man would get. He whispered in my ear for me to stand up and go over to the men and strip. They were surprised to say the least when they saw my blouse hit the floor. I think I had their attention as I unzipped my skirt and lowered it to the floor. I walked in front of one of the men and bent over and pulled my panties to the floor sticking my ass right in his face. He about fainted. I walked around the table to where Lloyd was sitting and stood behind him. Lloyd told them that if they had improved sales figures next year they could have me for an evening.

Again Lloyd whispered in my ear. He had a sheepish grin as I sat down and masturbated while the three salesmen watched. They weren't allowed touch me or themselves. I started rubbing my pussy and tried to keep eye contact with the losers but I couldn't cum that way so I closed my eyes and soon I was moaning and jerking around in the chair with what would be the day's only orgasm. I dressed and we left. Lloyd said he thinks they got the point.

Friday was a repeat of Thursday at the city regional branch office. Lloyd yelled at the staff, I stripped and masturbated, and we left. On the drive back home I gave Lloyd a blow job as he drove. He almost ran off the road when he came in my mouth.

All in all this was a pretty amazing week. I got to do things I've only fantasized about. I fucked five men at a time, I fucked a woman, I fucked a black man, and I earned $400 in tips. But most importantly I came so many times I couldn't keep count.

I still felt awful about cheating on Randy, afterwards. When I was with someone I became a totally different person and really put a lot of enthusiasm into whatever we did. When it was all over I reverted back to myself and felt like I just wanted to die. I'm like two different people, the work 'me' who fucks and sucks everybody I'm told to (I hate that person) and the other 'me', a loving wife and mother (that's the real me.) I now don't feel anything when I'm doing what I do at work. I guess that's what being a whore means.

********

I put the journal down and stared out over the gorge. This would be a perfect place to end it all I thought. Nobody would find the body for a long time, if ever. But why was I thinking about ending my life, I didn't do anything wrong. That rat bastard Lloyd Butcher and Jenni did. I shouldn't be the one to suffer for what they did, they should. But I was suffering.

Jenni's writing sounded less and less remorseful, it sounded like she enjoyed what she did. I wonder if she enjoyed it more than being with me. I'll have to ask her that when she gets back Sunday.

I decided that when she gets back I'll confront her. If she denies anything or doesn't tell me the truth I'll take Jana and come live with mom. Divorce is too kind of an end for her for what she did to us. Then Monday I'll go beat the shit out of Mr. Lloyd Butcher.

I picked up the journal and read. Jenni's exploits were exhausting. She entertained all of the managers at a managers-only Christmas party fucking and sucking everybody all night long. For New Years Eve she was in a hotel room for the use of any company employee that wanted her, and judging from what she wrote there were over twenty men and women that did want her, over and over and over. Afterwards she sucked off every man at the party, a little New Years gift from management. No wonder I wasn't invited.

She entertained customers in her lounge or at their hotel rooms or at their place of business throughout the year. She fucked and sucked and licked her way through most of the employees where she worked. She even screwed a pizza delivery guy as a tip after he brought pizzas to a meeting. She fucked the town's chief of police and a couple of his deputies as payment for something they did for the company. At one management retreat she put on a performance with a group of male and female strippers that, in her words, "will remain in the memories of everyone that saw it for the rest of their lives."

Her writing told me a lot about what she was thinking, whether she intended to or not. I could almost read her mind. I read about a split personality; however the only personality I ever saw was the one she displayed at home. I don't know if I would like the other one.

The last journal entry was just a week ago. She was out of town this weekend at a company function so you could bet the farm that she was the center of everybody's attention again. I know I couldn't stand to hear any more about her exploits. I just wanted to be out of my misery.

I closed the journal and closed my eyes. The images of every sex act she wrote about swirled around in my head. All I could see was my beautiful Jenni with a cock in her mouth and another in her ass. I could hear her tell her lovers how much she enjoyed their cocks and their cunts. I could almost smell her musky sexy aroma. I leaned over the gorge and threw up the first beer and what little breakfast remained. When I was empty again I cleaned my mouth out with a swig of beer and then lay down in the weeds and cried.

I was feeling pretty sorry for myself about then. I had no clue that any of this was going on. How could I have not known? How had I missed the signs? I could look back now and see things that maybe should have made me suspicious but I had no reason to doubt or mistrust Jenni. But I couldn't mistrust her, hell I loved her. She always told me when she had a problem so maybe she didn't think what she was doing was a problem. We never fought. She always kept up with her part of the household duties. She was always a great mother to Jana. Sure, our sex life has fallen off some but I figured that it was a byproduct of our working so hard. I wonder how many times I got sloppy seconds. I never attended any of her company events usually because I wasn't invited or I passed it up because I'm not much of a party-person. What else did I miss?

I also felt like this was partly my fault. The men in her life always manipulated Jenni pretty easily but when we married I vowed to never take advantage of her naïve nature. I didn't want to do to her what other men had done. He father dominated every aspect of her life until she went away to college and that included the way she dressed, school activities, and dating. At college she was free to do what she wanted but she hooked up with a guy that was just like her father, domineering and controlling. He took advantage of her emotionally and sexually before tossing her aside like yesterday's newspaper. He made her do things that would rival some of the exploits in her journal. He crushed her spirit by dumping her. Even her college swim coach had some after-hours private instructions that were nothing more than opportunities to watch her swim in the nude while he jerked off. I met her just after the owner of the restaurant she worked in fired her after his wife found out that he was photographing her in the nude in his restaurant after hours. She was very trusting and believed everyone, especially men. When they handed her a line, she fell for it.

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the men around her.

I never felt more like an idiot than I did at that moment. Someone said that hindsight was 20 - 20. Hindsight sucks!

March 16, 2008 (Sunday)

Mom walked us to the car as we left.

"Randy, please call and let me know what's happening and don't do anything to get yourself into trouble. I know you'll find a solution. I love Jenni just as much as you do but if half of what you told me about last night is true then she's changed and isn't the same Jenni you married. I trust your judgment. Remember you've got Jana to worry about."

"I'll call mom."

Jana and I got home in the afternoon and played for the rest of the day in the backyard. She was totally exhausted by the time I put her to bed for the night. I grabbed a couple beers and went to the living room to wait for my wife to come home from work.

At 9 o'clock the front door opened and Jenni stepped through carrying her suitcase.

"Hi honey," she said as she set her bag down. "How was your weekend? Did our little girl behave herself?"

I looked up from my beer and said "My weekend was probably not as good as yours. I got fucked by only one person, you probably had dozens."

She looked at me like I had just grown a second head. "What's that crack supposed to mean? I was working all weekend. I'm tired and the flight back was lousy. Now I come home to your weirdness. What the hell?"

I reached under the chair and got the journal and flung it across the room like a Frisbee. It nearly hit her in the head as it whizzed by and crashed into the china cabinet. She stood there with her mouth open staring at me like head three just appeared. I didn't move. She turned and went to the china cabinet. When she saw what just destroyed the glass front and the wine glasses from our wedding she froze. She didn't do anything for a long time. Finally she reached into the mass of broken glass and picked up the journal. The next thing she did surprised me. She quietly walked out the back door.

I got up and looked out the kitchen window and saw her sitting in the little swing set clutching the journal to her chest and sobbing violently. I was in no mood to interfere with her so I went back out to the living room and started beer number two.

I finished beer two and started number three when I heard the back door open. Jenni came in and sat down across from me and put the journal on the coffee table. I didn't know nor care if she was all cried out or not but her face was all red and puffy and the mascara from her eyes was streaming down her cheeks. Her normally well kept hair was a mess. Her bottom lip was quivering and she was still breathing heavily.

She looked down at the book and spoke with a hoarse voice. "Now you know. What are you going to do?"

I glared across at her and said, "I haven't decided yet. But whatever I do will be big, you might say epic."

"Are you going to divorce me?" she asked quietly.

"Like I just said, I haven't decided yet."

She looked up, caught my eye and said, "I'm almost glad you know. I never wanted to get in as deep as I am. I never wanted to hurt you, hurt us, but I did. I know what I did. I know what I am and I have no excuses. I never wanted to start. I just want it all to end. I want to go back to being a normal working mother. I'm tired of everything: all the sex, all the lies, all the people controlling my life. I want to be with you and Jana, but I'm afraid that I've totally screwed that up. You will never know how sorry I am for what I did, what I am. Randy, talk to me. Please say something."

"I read your journal, everything, and I have a couple questions. First was this weekend another fuck and suck for your journal?"

She bowed her head and said, "Yes."

"I was pretty sure but I had to ask. I don't want to know the details but I do want to know something very important. Did you do it voluntarily and did you enjoy it?"

"This weekend was a management retreat and was set up a long time ago. I had to be there, I'm part of the team."

"Yeah, the part that spends all the time on her back with her legs spread. Some team member."

She didn't reply to that, she just looked down at the table.

I watched her sitting there and said, "You didn't answer my question. Did you enjoy it? Did you do it because you wanted to? From what I read it seemed like you're really into all the shit you do and get off a lot doing it. You seem to be enjoying yourself way more than we ever did. Is that true?"

"No! I didn't enjoy it more than we ever did, just differently. Randy I love you; I never wanted to hurt you. I'll admit that I do enjoy the attention and the sex but it's different than what you and I do. You and I make love. Everyone else, well... it's... and besides... aw shit... no matter what I say or how I say it I come off as a lying cheating whore. Well, I am a whore. I am a liar. I am a cheater. I can't deny it; I do enjoy it when I'm with someone. I still do it because I have to, but, I never enjoyed lying to you. There, I said it. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"I'm not sure what I wanted to hear. I just didn't want to hear any bullshit lies. I'll give you one thing; I don't think you're lying. I don't think you could lie your way out of this mess anyway."

We sat in silence for a long time.

"So, Is there an 'us' anymore?" she asked softly.

"Honestly I don't see how there can be. You put your whore life ahead of your family. I was lied to all these months and probably the laughing stock of everybody that came inside you. You abandoned Jana and me for a long line of cocks. No, I don't see any way to be 'us' again. The 'us' you're talking about ceased to exist the minute you got down on your knees in front of that dirt bag Butcher. I was just too stupid to notice."

Jenni fell over onto the couch sobbing into the cushion.

"And speaking of Butcher, I plan to go to work with you on Monday and beat the shit out of him as you clean out your desk. From what you wrote he blackmailed you into doing all of this. He was responsible for getting you into this mess, but you were responsible for staying there. I've always believed that everybody involved in a bad situation has to pay. I don't know how many men and women you've been with but each and every one of them is just as guilty as Butcher. I want to punish everybody but Butcher will have to do for now.

Let me tell you something I remember from a long time ago. During the time of the Cold War politicians had a term for what I want to do. They called it 'The Nuclear Response'. If someone did something against the United States then the retaliation would be swift and devastating. One atomic bomb and the problems were gone; so were all of the enemies and so were a lot of innocent people. If I had an atom bomb I would shove it up Butcher's ass and press the button. That's what I want to do, I want to make everybody pay and pay dearly and I don't give a shit about collateral damage. I don't know how realistic that is so I'll start by beating the shit out of that asshole on Monday."

"Randy, don't do anything stupid, he's a powerful man with a lot of friends. You might get into something you can't get out of, just like me."

"Monday, one way or the other, I'll end this shit. Now get out of my sight. I don't want you near me. You can sleep in the spare bedroom from now on. Just get the fuck out of my sight."

Jenni ran from the room sobbing followed closely by the sound of the spare bedroom door slamming.

I got up and got another couple beers. I wasn't going to sleep very well so I might as well sleep tight.

March 17, 2008 (Monday)

Jenni sat quietly as we drove to her work. She spent the night crying. I knew that because every time I got up to go to the bathroom I heard her. Her id badge got us into the building and past the guard. Jenni went to her office and I walked past the receptionist and into Butcher's office. He was sitting behind his desk smiling. I didn't know what to make of it but it didn't matter, I was going to jump over his desk and start wailing away.

Before I could take two steps something grabbed me around the neck and pulled me backwards to the floor. I felt something very heavy on my chest and looked up to see a huge man dressed in a security guard's uniform sitting there and another was using his knee to hold my head down to the floor. No matter how much I struggled I was pinned under 500 pounds of muscle, so I gave up.

I was looking up as Butcher's face came into view overhead. He looked down at me and smiled and said, "I was wondering when you would show up, I've been expecting you. The guard at the front door called when he saw you come in. The two gentlemen holding you down are part of my personal guard. They will do anything I ask, including breaking your neck and finding that cute little daughter of yours and doing something you wouldn't want to know about. As for that slut you call your wife, she's mine, I own her. She's mine to do what I want with and you can't do anything about it. I've got a good thing going here with her as my personal whore and if you try to interfere in any way I'll have you gutted and thrown in the nearest dumpster. Then I'll make sure your little Jana never sees the second grade. Do you understand what I'm saying here asshole?"

All I could do was mumble. I still wanted to get up and kill the bastard but I was outnumbered and outgunned.

"Well mister brave husband to the rescue let me just show you what I mean."

I couldn't see very well from the floor but I heard him say, "Jenni, come in here."

A door opened and I heard Jenni say, "Oh my God, no! Please don't hurt him, please no!"

Butcher yelled, "Shut up and get over here. I want to give your hubby a little demonstration."

The two overstuffed guards wrestled me into a sitting position and lifted and placed me in a chair. One handcuffed my hands behind me and the other cuffed my feet to the legs of the chair. Someone shoved a gag in my mouth. I was facing Butcher and Jenni as the two guards stood behind me with one hand on each of my shoulders.

"Now, Jenni I want you to show your little hero here just what kind of work you do for us. So strip and get down on your knees. Now!"

She stood and looked at me for a long time when Butcher reached up and grabbed a hand full of her long black hair and pulled her head to his face. He whispered something in her ear. I don't know what he said but she immediately stepped forward and started unbuttoning her blouse. Tears streamed down her face as she dropped the garment on the floor behind her. She reached up and unhooked her bra and let it fall forward. Then she reached behind and unzipped her skirt and with one motion pulled down the skirt and her panties around her feet. She just stood there naked in front of all of us. I could hear the guards snickering when Butcher smacked her on the bottom. She jumped forward and looked sadly at me and turned and slowly knelt in front of Butcher. He reached down and unbuckled his pants and took his cock out and shoved it in her face. She put her lips around it and sucked him slowly at first but after a few strokes started bobbing her head up and down wildly, all the time crying and moaning.

I tried to struggle against the chair to get out and kill that bastard when the lights went out. I didn't know what hit me but that's all I remembered from the office.

The next thing I remembered was waking up in a hospital room. There was an I.V. in my left arm and my right arm was in a cast. I could only see out of one eye and my mouth felt like it was full of cotton. When I tried to yell out for a nurse or somebody nothing came out. The door opened and a police officer walked in. When he got close enough for my one eye to focus on I noticed that he was the local chief of police. He walked over to me and smiled.

"How are you Mister Brooks? Not in too much pain I hope. You're probably wondering what happened. Well we found you in your car off of Mayfield Road in the ditch. It looks like you swerved to avoid a deer. Well that's the story we filed down at the office. But you and I know better, don't we. See Lloyd Butcher is my brother-in-law and he's done a lot for me. One of those things was a fun filled evening with that cute little wife of yours. So I want to keep on old Lloyd's good side and keep on porking your old lady. That's why when he called and told me you fell down a flight of stairs I was only too happy to take care of things for him. But I didn't want him involved in any way that's why you ran off the road. Now just so you understand me, if you don't go along with my little story then I'll have to pay a visit to your home and find some illegal drugs or kiddie porn or something that your neighbors wouldn't be too pleased about. Keep quiet and let my brother-in-law do what he wants and nobody gets hurt, especially you or that lovely daughter of yours. Capiche?"

radk
radk
1,364 Followers