All Comments on 'Odd Opportunities Ch. 01'

by SuperfluousOne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneabout 20 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Hey readers. Just wanted to say I'd love to get any and all feedback for this story and part 2 as well. Be sure to tell me what ya think. Part 3 is almost completed, so be on the lookout.

hedomanhedomanabout 20 years ago
I loved it.

I loved it. The build up was erotic as hell and you left us waiting for more. Good job!

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 20 years ago
From your editor

Ok, ok... I get the hint! *grins* Chapter 03 is on its way, bear with me... I'm glad to see Chapter 01 is being so well received, and one reader is wanting more...

You gave me an excellent story line to work with, so any editing was easy. Here's to working more with you in future.

FerretGyrlFerretGyrlalmost 20 years ago
mmm mmm good

This is some of the best work I have read yet, and believe me, I read quite a bit! Keep up the good work T, I'll be waiting for more from you babe! -DMC (CB7)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please sir I want some more ;)

Elise is way too innocent to ever be me but it was very hot. ~ your obscure friend

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 17 years agoAuthor
Should I start writing more stories with...

...these characters? I know it's been a loooooong time since I wrote this, but I'm thinking about continuing the story series. Anyone want to tell me their opinion? Thanks!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
A nice breezy, lighthearted feel.

Fun story, definitely. It could stand a proper editing job, but overall I enjoyed it. In fact, the scene in the car with the girl checking out the guy's huge bulge in his sweats reminded me a bit of my own "Everyone Loves My Ass" story, with the girls teasing Paul in his bedroom about his huge dick.

Like I said, fun stuff. On to chapter two....

bro_souffle2018bro_souffle2018about 6 years ago
Really hot and fun series!

Great stuff - love the detail in your writing from her perspective!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperfluousOne@SuperfluousOne
I'm just a super-curious type who loves hearing about and swapping real sexual experiences and preferences as well as fantasies... obviously i love reading erotica, and love a variety of themes... i really like getting to know others and finding out what makes them tick, so if...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES