Of Valentines, Roses and Blindfolds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

Laughing, he replaces the feather and picks up the heart shaped red leather paddle, tiny hearts cut out, spaced evenly in neat rows. He swings it through the air and smiles as he watches her body stiffen, her groans as she realizes that the tables have turned.

He starts with a light slap to the backs of her thighs, then stronger as he works the paddle rhythmically over her round rump. He reaches to feel with two fingers between her legs, rubbing briefly at her swollen clit, whistling at the wetness of his lover.

She gasps, moaning, grinding against his fingers, but he pulls away. He brings the paddle down hard on first her left cheek, then her right. Her scream fills the room, the sound of the paddles kiss still resonating. He watches as tiny white hearts blossom on her red cheeks. The camera clicks to capture the lacy pattern of wee hearts. He uses the paddle, spanking her, hard spanks, her screams turn to sobs, yet he watches as her cunt lips split open, so swollen with desire, dripping with her juices.

Her needy clit standing erect and proud, his aim is true as the paddle lands its final blow between her spread legs, it kisses with a brutal sting her nub of pleasure, her button of desire. He watches as her body transforms the pain, absorbs it and twists it into a silent orgasm, she writhes on the bed, arms flailing at the scarves, legs trembling.

He waits, watches the muscles start to relax then climbs onto the bed and traces the chocolate hearts with his tongue. Lapping at the sweet treat, further inflaming his womans desires, her needs and he smiles as her moans spill over her lips. She writhes on the bed, pressing her mound to the soft sheet, frantically trying to rub her aching stinging clit.

He reaches for the pillow and lifts her up, placing it under her belly, giving him better access to her treasures. One by one, he pushes the strawberries past the swollen gaping pussy lips, filling her cunt with sweet fruit. The juices running red as her strong muscles chew them up inside her. His mouth watering as he watches those muscles, and suddenly, her tight pucker looks so lonely...winking at him, he runs a wetted finger around her rim and watches as her body bucks forward, then presses back to his finger.

He pulls away and leans over to find another butt plug, similar to the one still nestled in his ass, the one that is helping to keep his cock at attention. He lubes it in the thick cream and runs it over her tight hole. Her breathing faster, she gasps aloud, moaning as her hips waggle up and down, she presses back on the plug until her arms are stretched tight, no room left, making her growl in frustration.

This plug is also glass, has a heart shaped base but is thicker and longer than the one he wears. He smiles, increasing the pressure, loving how her ass opens for him, the tiny rosebud blossoming, not unlike the roses he left dropped inside the front door. He wriggles the cold glass in her ass, pulling back, hearing her groan, then pushing forward. He will take his time, he has all night to play with his wife, trussed up and available for him.

Her frantic moans, she screams at him to fuck her ass...she begs and he chuckles. Slowly working her ass, he pulls out the plug, dips two fingers in the cream and pushes them deep in her ass, rubbing the sensitive inner tissues, nerve rich inner ring clamping down hard, squeezing him, he pushes forward, curling to rub at her g-spot from her ass, the thin wall not providing much of a barrier to his probing digits. Smiling as she screams and cries, he works his fingers, bending his head to lap at the sweet mix of berry juice and girl juice. His tongue stabs at her clit as his fingers torment both her ass and vagina at the same time.

Her screams turn softer, moans of pleasure, her body stiffens under his tongue, her muscles tight on his fingers....he stops... waiting until the moment passes, not letting her cum. Removing his hand, one last flick of his tongue on the heated clit, and he grabs the butt plug and plunges it in hard and fast, so that her outer ring is stretched at the widest part of the plug.

She begs him to pull it out...pleading, sobs wracking her body as she protests, howls with the pain of her ass being ripped open. He eases it back out, slowly, until it just rests against her quivering hole...then rams it back in...letting it rest at its widest part again. Ignoring her pleas, he wriggles it, watching it stretching her, loving how the juices pour from her hot cunt, inhaling the sweet smell. He holds it in place, he can feel her straining to expel it, but he doesn't let her. Leaning close to her ear, breathing moist hot air over her cheek, he whispers, "Happy Valentines Day!" and punctuates his words by forcing the plug all the way in...so deep in her molten bowels that it forces the breath from her lungs and she is silent.

He waits until she can breath again, then pushes and pulls the plug all the way out, it releases with an audible wet plop, then all the way back in...her screams ringing in his ears, but he finds that he can't stop. The way her ass gapes open, her hole seemingly large enough to push his fist into, watching it close up...it amazes him that such a tight orifice can swallow such a massive tool as the one he holds in his hand. Mesmerized he repeats the action, her sobs not deterring him, and then, he drops the plug, and while he presses one hand to hold her ass cheeks apart...he thrusts his hand inside her hot ass. The flesh closing on him like a custom glove. So hot, so soft, he can feel her heart beating inside of her ass.

He is lost in the amazing sensations of his wifes ass, he ponders why this has never occurred to him before, and curling his fingers, he fucks her ass with his closed fist...lost in a frenzy of his own, his other hand drops to his cock, maneuvering to angle it to her streaming pussy. With one long thrust and a grunt of primal lust, he enters her, so tight, it hurts him. He can feel his fist on his cock, rubbing, his fingers feeling his throbbing cock, he fucks her, hard and deep and then...

Grabbing a fistful of long silky hair, he rides her hard...his balls tightening and he feels his passion rising, one last thrust, so many sensations rolling into one, her ass convulsing on his wrist, her cunt so tight that he cant thrust anymore, can only let his cock swell inside her.

Her cunt milking his steely rod, his ass convulsing on the almost forgotten plug, her howls of ecstasy in his ears. His balls unleash the torrent of spunk, he feels it rising, his cock swells in her tight hole and with a final grunt...his world explodes.

He opens his fist and eases his hand from her ass, his cock slipping out of her pussy, the cream of his cock flavoring the crushed berries. He collapses beside her, reaching over and undoing her wrists, pulling her into his embrace, they kiss, a kiss of passion born of familiarity, and from the naughty sex they have just shared. He realizes that the plug is no longer in his ass...and he lifts his head, laughing softly as he sees it, skittered at least 6 feet across the floor. Such a powerful orgasm.

Soft kisses, tender caresses, the candles burning low, he smiles and rolls out of bed, padding softly to the kitchen. He finds the wine, uncorks it and pours two glasses. Placing it on the heart shaped tray she left out on the counter, he adds the plateful of sandwiches and as a naughty grin spreads over his face he adds a bowl and a spoon.

He stoops to retrieve a couple of roses, and pulls the petals from the flowers, spreading them on the tray, adorning their supper with soft red velvety petals. He sings softly, cooing an old tune, one that makes her smile as he enters the room. She has not moved. He lays down the tray and grabs the bowl and spoon. He carefully scoops up the mixture of mashed berries, sweet cream, girl cum and his spunk from between her legs. He fills the bowl before he unties her ankles and helps her to roll over, propping pillows behind her head, making her comfortable.

They share the sandwiches, drain the wine glasses and as his eyes dance he holds the bowl in front of her...spoon feeding the special dessert into her mouth. She rolls the taste on her tongue, staring into his eyes, not quite comprehending what the combination of flavors are. His face erupts into a smile, his eyes dancing in the flickering light of the candles and he tells her what he has been feeding her. At first shock and horror show on her face, and then, her eyes mischievously staring into his, she opens her mouth, accepting the offered treat, licking her lips, leaning towards him, kissing him fiercely.

Settling into each others arms, the room dark, the candles burned down, the soft wind blowing in the trees. They whisper words of love and promise, renewing age old vows and laugh together, wondering what life will bring them until they can celebrate Valentines Day next year.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12