Office Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh baby, your mouth feels so good!” he informed me. “I want you to do that thing with your tongue like you did for Erika,” he told me as he turned himself around and backed his butt up to my face. He wanted me to rim him. He actually had a pretty nice ass for a guy. It wasn’t hairy and it was very firm. I had already gone this far so I figured I would just go for it. I started by kissing his ass cheeks and then teasingly licking a trail down the crack of his butt. He arched his back trying to get closer to my tongue. I used my hands to spread his cheeks and allowed my tongue to slowly circle his puckered opening. He seemed to really like it so I licked faster and when it was nice and wet I pushed the tip of my tongue inside. Donny moaned. I forced my tongue deeper into his asshole until my lips made a kiss print on his skin. I could feel him furiously beating his own cock as I licked in and out of his bum. He kept panting, “that’s so good baby, I love that.” I was really getting into it when he suddenly pulled himself away from my face and turned around again. He was on a mission now as he took hold of my head and forced his cock into my mouth. I opened for him and he pushed it into my throat. It was in deep and I almost choked on it. He backed off a bit and shoved himself in deep again. Donny was intent on fucking my face. The banging at the back of my throat was rough and I was having a hard time breathing. I put my hands up to stop his aggressive fucking.

“Sorry honey, I got a little carried away,” Donny apologized as he removed his cock from my mouth. We both took a break to catch our breath. “You can’t be comfortable down there,” he went on taking hold of my hand and bringing me to my feet. It was true; we had not stepped more than six feet inside the room yet. Donny pulled me over to the big king size bed. He lay down on his back with a pillow behind his head making himself comfortable. I slowly crawled up onto my hands and knees like a cat stalking her prey. I made some purring and meowing sounds to add effect. I slowly moved in taking nips and bites from various parts of his body. I could see his long shaft standing arrow straight like a rocket waiting on the launch pad. Donny was enjoying my antics but he liked it even more when I finally got to his hard cock and began licking the shaft all over. He let me do the work. I kissed it in strategic places and sucked his balls some more. I licked my way up to the top and slobbered all over the big head like it was a lollipop. He was in heaven. I opened my lips again and slowly engulfed the large head. I sucked on it for a bit and let my throat muscles adjust. Then I filled my throat with his cock and plunged down on it getting more than half of the length in deep. I slid back up and slowly back down. As I gave Donny a leisurely blowjob, I remembered what Kelly did for me earlier and decided to try to get Donny off that way. I wet two of my fingers and brought them up under Donny’s scrotum and gently worked them into his asshole. It was working; I could taste the salty pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock. I pressed my fingers in deep and massaged his prostate gland while trying to suck him off. I felt a geyser of hot fluid spurt into my mouth. I started swallowing as Donny kept a steady torrent of sperm filling my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but he came faster. Sperm spilled from the corners of my mouth as his orgasm subside. Finally finished, I licked the remains of hot white jam from Donny’s shaft. I lay back to catch my breath. Donny rolled on top of me and began kissing my sticky mouth. He didn’t seem to mind the taste of his own cum as he licked my face clean. It felt comforting.

“You had sex with Kelly, didn’t you?” Donny asked looking straight into my eyes for any sign of lying. “Tell me the truth,” he insisted. He didn’t look mad but very serious. “I know that move with the fingers, Kelly patented it,” he added. I should have known he would recognize it. I never thought of that. I knew I was busted.

“I guess so,” I let out very submissively. Donny was quiet for a while, and I felt guilty. “It wasn’t serious, just two girls fooling around,” I reassured. “Are you jealous?” I teased.

“A little bit,” he replied. “I’m just not too sure which one of you I’m jealous of. Maybe I’m jealous of the fact that the two of you started something without me,” he reasoned. I snuggled close to him, still fully dressed and very horny. Donny rolled back on top of me and started kissing my mouth, then moved down my neck. He kissed my boobs through my clothes. “They feel so real,” he remarked. He continued kissing southward reaching my black silk panties. When he kissed the outside of them a bit I thought he was going to pull them down but instead he asked me to stand up. I was a bit disappointed but did as he asked. He took me over to the dresser unit and I stood facing the mirror. Donny gently made me bend at the waist. I supported myself with my hands on the dresser.

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the pretty woman looking back at me as her lover kissed his way down her back. He kissed her rear end that stuck out towards him and he continued downward licking the seam of her stocking. Donny spent a few minutes licking my ankle before moving over to my other shoe and began kissing his way back up. He licked a path up the stocking seam to my bare thigh at the top. He kissed my warm flesh and reached for the sides of my panties. Slowly he lowered them until they reached my knees. Impatiently he kissed my bare ass cheeks as my cock was now free of its trap and sprang up under my dress. Donny seemed to love my ass. He kissed and licked it for a while, spreading my cheeks with his hands. He licked my tight opening all around making it nice and wet. I could understand how he and Erica both enjoyed the rimming that I gave them. It felt wonderful as he shoved his tongue inside me. I moaned with pleasure and rocked my hips back into his face. Donny tongue fucked my hole for several minutes and I opened my eyes to see joy on the face of my reflection.

Donny rimmed my asshole with gusto, but eventually had other plans for it. He stood up and I could feel his rejuvenated erection on my backside. I felt a bit nervous as I realized his intentions. Donny sensed my apprehension and kissed the back of my neck and stroked my hair for me. I could feel the swollen head of his cock pressing against my virgin hole. He was very gentle and eased himself in slowly. Donny stopped and allowed my sphincter muscle to adjust each time he felt my body wince in pain. After several minutes I realized he was fully inserted as I could feel his balls pressing on my ass cheeks. He continually kissed my neck and sucked on my earlobes as he pulled his cock halfway out and then pushed it back in again. I didn’t feel any more pain and by the look of my reflection in the mirror anyone could see the pleasure I was experiencing. Donny began stroking his long, thick cock in and out of my ass at an accelerating pace. After five minutes I was really being fucked. I leaned closer to the mirror and watched the face of the pretty girl getting a serious boning. She loved it! I kissed my reflection.

Donny was enjoying screwing my virgin ass and he soon manoeuvred me back to the bed. He bent me over a pillow as I was on all fours and continued pounding into my asshole. The friction of the pillow against the skin of my bare tool felt nice and caressed it with every stroke Donny took into me. I was really getting off on this and was getting close to an orgasm. I could feel the cum welling up inside me and ready to blast out. I started groaning in pleasure, panting loudly. Donny sensed my pending orgasm and pulled my body up. I didn’t cum. He pulled out of me and my asshole felt like it was gapping wide open. He rolled me over so that I was on my back and he grabbed my ankles, placing them over his shoulders. Donny repositioned his throbbing dick at my anal entrance again. This time I wanted it inside me so bad I began begging, “Please, get it in me. I need it inside me. Hurry up and fuck me!” I couldn’t believe my own ears. Donny smirked. He teased me by rubbing the head all around the outside of my hole. “Please, fuck me, I want you to fuck me,” I begged in frustration. It made Donny giggle. Then he took action. He plunged deep inside me in one long stroke. I moaned. He began to seriously fuck me. As he slid in and out, Donny kissed my ankles and licked my shoes. It was very sexy. I kept encouraging him all the way, yelling, “Fuck me baby! Fuck me!” He didn’t disappoint me. I figured he had been giving it to me for over half an hour when he finally announced that he was coming. I was still on the edge myself. With his balls pressed firmly against my ass I felt his cock spurt a gusher of hot sauce up my bum. Donny then quickly pulled his cock out of me. I looked up as he grabbed my strained erection and slapped his on it. In his hand he squeezed our two cocks together. His was hot and covered in cum. I could not hold back my orgasm and we exploded together in his hand.

I must have dozed off after that for a while because the next thing I remember was Donny exiting the bathroom and finishing getting dressed. I slowly dragged my body off of the bed. I could barely stand up as my knees were week and my bum was aching. I managed to make it to the bathroom and went in to get cleaned up. After a while Donny knocked on the door. “Hurry up, its late and I have to get you back to Kelly’s,” he insisted. I had lost track of the time but it was after midnight, which was when Kelly was expecting me. I did my best and we eventually got out of there. We were more than an hour late getting back and Donny waited for me to get inside before leaving. Kelly woke up when I got there and I was glad that she was pretty out of it. I told her that I could ‘unfem’ myself and insisted that she go back to sleep. She was far too curious for that and followed me to the bathroom where I began to undress.

“So? What happened? Did you get any?” Kelly asked. She had no idea.

“It went very well, better than I figured. Erica really liked me. I think she came twice,” I answered.

“Good! I am so glad for you honey,” she responded with lazy eyes. She was quiet for a while except for a yawn. Kelly then asked, “What about Donny?” I turned away in alarm as I folded my clothes.

“What do you mean? Oh, no. Erica really didn’t have anything to do with him. You know she doesn’t do anything with men,” I finally answered.

“No, I meant did he get any from you?” she strategically replied. I was shocked at her question and did not answer right away.

“You did! I knew it. I knew that you let him fuck you,” Kelly went on. “You could see it in his eyes when he looked at you earlier, he wanted you. I could tell how much you liked the attention too, girls love that, and you were very much a girl tonight. I figured something would happen. When you showed up so late I was pretty sure, but your stunned silence confirmed it,” Kelly informed me. I was busted again. Now that the cat was out of the bag, our entire relationship between the three of us would have to change forever. She seemed a little bothered by it but not overly upset.

The next morning started off like hell. My head was aching, my ass was sore, my eyes were heavy, my male clothes just did not feel right on me, and I carried the weight of the past two weeks on my shoulders. I was dreading the impending confrontation of the morning meeting. My biggest worry was that we would have to end our business relationship since we were all guilty of breaking our own office policy. I was the last one there as usual. My oversized coffee could not hide my face.

“Morning,” I said to my two partners who were sitting quietly in our conference room. I felt better that the two of them looked like hell too for a change. Kelly wore pants and a baggy sweater and her hair was pulled up half-assed. She didn’t bother with any makeup. Donny wore a pair of denim pants and a pull over. He had razor stubble indicating that he didn’t bother shaving.

“Morning,” Donny answered.

“Ya, morning,” Kelly added. I wondered who would break the silence first. As it turned out it was none of the three of us.

June, our receptionist interrupted us, “Mister S, call for you on one.” I normal did not take calls during our meeting but the tension was so high I gladly left the room. I took the call in my office.

“Hi, its me,” came the soft female voice over the phone. I searched my mind to recognize the voice. It wasn’t working.

“Yes, Marty here,” I answered still searching for an identity.

“It took me a while to clue in. At first I had no idea. I was looking for you all night and wondered why you didn’t show up. It wasn’t until an hour after you left that I figured it out. Your eyes were the give away. You can dress them up all you want, but the eyes don’t change,” she went on. It was Erica. She had figured it out.

“You know that was me?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yes, I’m sure of it. By the way, you make a beautiful woman. After that I went searching for that card you gave me a while ago with your business number on it. I never threw it out. I still have it. Anyway, I was thinking……”

Epilogue

I entered the conference room twenty minutes later. Donny and Kelly seemed amused at the smile on my face. They both seemed a bit more cheery than when I left. The tension was much lighter anyway. I sat down. Kelly cleared her throat and spoke first, “Donny and I have already started talking. Obviously things have changed between the three of us. The office policy didn’t work out the way it was intended. We feel that we are all pretty mature enough now that a little adult fun out of the office won’t damage our business.”

“So long as we are all open and honest about everything, we don’t have to be ashamed of anything we do or say to each other,” Donny added.

“Donny and I had issues before but we agreed that we could work through them. I think it helps that you were involved with the both of us, now we can share something between all of us,” Kelly continued.

I was still grinning from ear to ear. “So Kelly and I had this idea. If your cool with it, we were thinking that the three of us, that is Kelly, me and you as Mary, would get together tonight for a little private party, just the three of us. What do you think?” They both looked at me anxiously waiting for a reply.

“That’s a great plan, I agree we should definitely do that,” I finally answered. They both looked relieved. “Let’s make it tomorrow night instead okay,” I added. They looked confused. “I would love to tonight, don’t get me wrong, but I already have a date for tonight. Maybe tomorrow I can formally introduce you both,” I finished. They looked puzzled at each other and then back at me. My smile widened.

“Erika?” Kelly guessed. I simply nodded.

Mary-Margret