All Comments on 'On a Slippery Slope Ch. 04'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why...

did you make me wait so long? Five stars for this one but please don't take so long to publish Chapter Five.

whatshername86whatshername86over 9 years ago
Surprises never stop!

The sex scenes with Brian and Conner is fantastic but the sex between Carla and Angie is mind blowing! I'm definitely anxious to see how the next encounter plays out. I would love to see this series made into a movie!!!

parawaparawaover 9 years ago
I like it-more please.

5 more stars for your girls. You have an inventive mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect Situation

Hunky boyfriends, sensual girlfriend and fantastic sex.!

parker3522parker3522over 9 years ago
Enjoying the Slippery Slope!

The saga continues. I appreciate the chapters coming one after the other so quickly.

The dialogue is arousing, sensual, sexy and completely believable.

Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please....

keep this story going. It just might be the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing it with us. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Most incredibly imagined,

and very well articulated. I just stumbled on to your writing, I needed to let you know that I appreciated it and will seek out the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was greatly enjoying the story but...

I really liked the earlier chapters but taking a story that was fine between two people and turning it into an orgy was a meh, event for me. I get a lot of people will like it. It just isn’t my deal. Didn’t vote because I don’t want to ding your rating on as well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I was greatly enjoying the story but..."

That was very considerate of you.

Gary13

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
562 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES