On a Slippery Slope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pull up in front of a small building that is not a house. It might have been a retail establishment at one time. Now it appears to be empty as it sits in the small lot. I can't see any lights inside. I park in front of the building, give Angie's hand a squeeze, and we approach the doorway.

We enter as instructed and find ourselves in an entryway with a long hall ahead of us. There is a door at the far end. The building is much larger than it appears from outside. Spotless linoleum covers the floors. The hallway is lined on both sides with doorways that apparently lead into separate rooms. I count six of them. Everything is painted white.

"Welcome ladies," says The Voice, startling both of us. "Thank you for being here tonight. We will begin soon."

As expected, The Voice goes through the little 'free will' bit for Angie's sake and then continues.

"Did either of you masturbate last night?"

"Yes," Angie promptly says in a firm voice. I echo her reply.

"We don't have to do what you tell us all the time," I continue argumentatively.

"Ah but you do, ladies. You will both be severely punished tonight for your disobedience," says The Voice, causing Angie to shoot me a little smile. Our little ploy just might work in her favor.

"Do you have any questions?" he asks.

"No," we reply in unison.

"Any requirements?"

"Just one," I reply, "Skip the condoms." Out of the corner of my eye I see Angie nodding her head in agreement.

"Then it is time for us to proceed. Carla, enter the first room on your left and shut the door behind you. Angie, you take the room to the right and close the door. You will be given further instructions when you are inside."

Angie and I join hands for just a second, give each other a quick hug, and enter our respective rooms.

My room is painted white with the same hallway linoleum on the floors. There are two windows but they have been painted over with the same white as the walls. The cameras and speakers are where I expect to find them but they appear to be permanently mounted. Several recessed lights are in the ceiling and pencil spots are mounted in various locations around the room.

My twin changes the lighting in the room from some remote location. When he finishes, the only remaining light is a recessed unit in the ceiling that is illuminating the very center if the room. Two devices and a small table are featured there. One is the padded arch they strapped me into the last time. I can see that it has been slightly modified. A short plastic or rubber cylinder, perhaps an inch long and rounded at the end, protrudes from the arch above the depressions for my knees, exactly where my clit will be when I am on the arch. A thrill runs through my body at the thought of what that might mean for me tonight.

The second device appears to be a fifty-five gallon oil drum attached horizontally to a very tall pedestal with a heavy base. A three-step ladder is in position to one side. An English riding saddle sits atop the drum with stirrups hanging down. The saddle has been modified; there is a dildo sticking up out of a hole in the center, exactly where my pussy will be. I shiver a little in anticipation as I move closer to examine the device. Directly in front of the dildo there is a hump in the leather, presumably there to stimulate my clitoris when I sit in the saddle.

The small table nearby contains basically the same items it did the last time except for a new device that resembles a TV remote. There is a tube of lubricant, the cat o' nine tails, the mask from my original encounter, and my butt plug. The hood is gone. My knees nearly buckle with excitement.

I pick up the remote and press a button. I hear a noise behind me and turn to find a camera in the corner extending its lens. This is how the twins will control the zoom function now that they'll both be concurrently occupied. My last lingering doubt fades away. There will be no third party operating the cameras.

I am ready to get started so I begin to undo the buttons near my neckline.

"Stop," The Voice commands after a couple of the buttons are released. "Leave the dress alone but take off your shoes." I comply.

"Now mount the horse."

I am ready. I have been getting wet since I entered the room, but the dildo is quite large so I apply a good coating of lubricant to the long thick phallus. I can see some sort of mechanism down inside the drum. I am about to climb aboard a fucking machine.

I go up the steps, put one bare foot in a stirrup, and swing my leg over the top of the saddle to take possession of the stirrup on the other side. I am now standing in the stirrups directly above the dildo. I raise the hem of my dress and slowly lower myself into position, impaling myself on the large cock. I wiggle my ass a little to get more comfortable and discover that my clit is resting nicely against the little hump in the leather.

"Put on the mask."

I do as I'm told but I wonder how I'll be restrained. I have total control; my hands are free and I can rise up in the stirrups whenever I wish.

I hear the door open. My twin's presence is confirmed when he cuffs my wrists behind my back. Seconds later, the stirrups disappear and everything becomes clear to me. I am confined to the saddle by my own body weight and my hands are now of no use. I hear him slide the ladder out of the way. The horse is far too high in the air for me to roll off the saddle if I wish to escape. I am not going anywhere, so I sit there with my legs dangling, waiting for what I know will happen next.

I vaguely hear a mechanical sound and the dildo begins to move. My twin keeps the machine moving at a slow pace for a couple of minutes. It feels wonderful. I begin to squirm a little, rubbing my clit against the little hump as the thick cock moves in and out of my pussy. He notices what I am doing and increases the thrusting speed. I cry out in response so he adds a little more speed.

"Oh God!" I cry as the delicious sensation of an impending orgasm begins to form deep inside me. "Faster!"

He honors my request and the machine's pace picks up sharply, soon fucking me at an astonishing pace that no human male can match. I am grateful for the extra lubricant. I lubricate heavily during sex, but I am no match for this thing without a little help.

I scream something unintelligible as I race toward what will be a shattering orgasm and my twin adds another increment of speed to the fucking machine. I rock my hips frantically to take advantage of the little hump. I am on fire. I go over the edge with a piercing wail, and the machine mercifully slows to a gentle pace. My breathing consists of irregular sobs and hiccups.

But the machine doesn't stop entirely. As I regain my senses, I realize I am about to go another round. I briefly think about using the safe word, but hold off as the machine slowly begins to increase speed once again and I feel my body responding. Within a few minutes I am being fucked at the same energetic pace that resulted in my first orgasm. A minute or two later I am flung over the top once again, my pussy rhythmically clenching the shaft of the wildly thrusting dildo.

And then we start all over again. As usual, I lose count of the orgasms.

I think I briefly lose consciousness. The next thing I am aware of is that the machine has stopped, my handcuffs are gone, and my twin's hands are grasping my waist as he lifts me up off the horse to set my feet on the floor. I sag against him, my legs unable to support my weight. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my cheek against his chest. It feels good to be held.

As I recover, I realize the rooms are not totally soundproof. I can faintly hear Angie crying out repeatedly across the hall, obviously responding to something very pleasurable that her twin is doing to her.

When I recover enough to stand on my own, my twin guides me over to the arch. I reach out with one hand and recognize the depression for my breasts. I am now oriented. I know what to do, so he releases his hold on me.

I pull my dress up out of the way in front and take my position across the arch. He quickly cuffs my wrists near the handles and straps my legs into position. The new little nub is precisely positioned against my clit. He lifts the hem of my dress and drapes it across the small of my back. I am thrilled to be here. I believe the butt plug will be next. I am wrong.

The cat o' nine tails lashes softly against my butt. I realize I am being 'punished' for disobeying orders, so I raise my face out of the arch and let out a low moan to let him know I approve of my punishment. So far.

The next blow is harder. It doesn't actually hurt, but it stings a little. I am prepared to use the safe word the instant he crosses the line. My twin gradually increases the strength of the blows to a point just below the threshold of real pain. I discover that I like what he is doing and begin to moan and wiggle my ass appreciatively. I decide to look for opportunities to be disobedient in the future.

My whipping goes on for a couple of minutes, although he stops from time to time to run the silken cords over my pussy. I begin to whimper a little. He adds a little more force and I feel a more intense sting from the blows. I decide not to use the safe word unless he goes one step further. He does not, somehow sensing that he has reached my limit. Suddenly the little nub comes alive and starts to buzz my clit. I cum within seconds, screaming with pleasure into the body of the arch. The vibration and the lashing stop. Regrettably, my punishment is at an end.

He allows me to rest for a minute or two and then I feel him start to insert the butt plug. I am thrilled because he is going to fuck me soon. Knowing what to expect this time around, I relax and feel very little discomfort as the thickest part of the plug enters my rectum.

In the background, I hear a long muted wail. Angie is cumming, certainly not for the first time.

My twin moves the tip of his cock up and down my slit, probing for the entrance to my pussy. He finds it soon enough and slowly eases himself inside me. I am deliriously happy because I know what will happen the instant he begins to move. The little nub next to my clit begins to vibrate softly and I know that I am about to experience a new facet of the butt plug-cock routine.

He starts slowly at first and very gradually picks up speed. I sense that he is highly aroused and may not last long if he moves too quickly.

He lasts long enough. As before, I enter some sort of continuous orgasmic state as the moving plug matches the tempo he establishes with his cock and the little vibrator does its job. My sensitive nipples are brushing against the padding inside the depression where my breasts are suspended. Very soon I am screaming into the middle of the arch, cumming over and over again.

Just as my mouth starts to form the safe word, my stalker lets out a primitive bellow and I feel his contractions begin. I bite off the word just as he finishes.

I feel him gently lay his torso over my back. He supports most of his weight on his forearms but the closeness feels good to me. Both of our bodies continue to tremble with the aftershocks of our combined orgasms.

A muffled shriek from across the hall tells me that Angie is cumming again.

Several minutes later he withdraws his cock from my pussy, removes the butt plug, and releases my restraints. I remain still, giving him ample time to disappear. When I hear the door open and close, I remove my mask but keep my eyes shut for a minute or two longer. The door across the hall opens and then closes.

After a minute or two I hear a different door open and close far down the hall. The twins are leaving. I get off the arch but stand beside it, steadying myself with my hands. When I know I can stand unaided, I look about the room. A towel has been placed on the table next to the cat and the other items. Cum is oozing down the insides of my legs, so I use the towel to clean myself up and then decide to go check on Angie.

I find her leaning against the wall outside of her room. Her door is ajar. She is naked and barefoot. There is a dazed expression on her face. Cum is slowly running down her inner thighs. I retrieve the towel from my room and crouch down in front of her.

"Open your legs, sweetie," I tell her. She complies and I clean her up as best I can.

"That was the most extraordinary experience of my life," she whispers.

"What part, honey?"

"All of it," she replies, her voice gaining a little strength. I toss the towel back into my room and shut the door.

"Can you walk?" I ask.

"I think so."

"Then let's take a look around," I say and start down the hallway.

"My, my," she says with a giggle, "you must have been a very bad girl."

"What?"

"You have a pretty pink ass. Did you enjoy your punishment?"

"I did," I say, feeling myself blush a little, "and I'm going to disobey the twins as often as I can in the future. Now let's take a look at you. Turn around."

She turns, looking coyly back at me over her shoulder.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim when I see her bright red little butt. She smiles broadly at my reaction.

"As you can see, my twin thought I was extremely disobedient. He made me cum with the cat. I still can't believe that happened. When you spanked me I could rub my pussy against your thigh. I couldn't do much of anything this time but I had an orgasm anyway." she says, now mostly recovered from her experiences, "Let's go explore."

The room next to hers contains the bed from my first encounter with the twins, complete with straps, cuffs, and the slings. The rest of the rooms are empty. The door at the end of the hall opens into a large shop space with lots of tools, supplies, and what looks to be partially completed constraint devices and fucking machines. We're delighted. The twins obviously have additional plans for us.

At the back of the shop is another door that apparently leads outside; probably the twin's escape route. A bathroom at one end of the shop gives us the opportunity to finish cleaning up so we take advantage of it.

Having seen everything there is to see, we head back up the hallway to our rooms. When we get there, Angie stops and places a hand on my arm.

"I wanted to see what's in your room, but I changed my mind. Let's wait for the videos and then watch them together," she suggests.

"Good idea. Let's get dressed and go find something to eat. I'm starving."

A half hour later, we are seated in one of our favorite restaurants, drawing stares from the other late diners because of our attire, particularly Angie's. I find this amusing since I'm the one who isn't wearing any underwear. We ignore them and have a wonderful dinner, talking quietly about our experiences earlier in the evening.

"I want to thank you," Angie says a little later in the meal. "First of all for giving me the opportunity to participate, but mostly for being there when I needed you. You had to go through all that alone, the anxiousness, the self-doubt, fear of the unknown, all of it. I don't know how you managed. I had all those feelings, but you were beside me right up until I stepped through that door. Not only that, but I got to meet the twins beforehand. You had no idea what you were walking into."

"I wanted to share all that with you, but I just couldn't do it. What I was doing seemed so depraved at the time. But I'm glad I was able to be there for you. And now we're in it together and that makes me very, very happy."

"I feel good about it too," she says, reaching across the table to take my hand.

"You know we are going to get another invitation for this coming weekend," I say to her quietly.

"You think so? Why?"

"One of the twins has not yet had the opportunity to fuck you. He won't let that situation stay unresolved for very long. Plus, there was a new device in my room that he'll want to use on you unless he decides on the bed with the slings. Either way, you're in for a wonderful time."

"Well, my twin used something on me that I didn't see in your videos," she says with a mischievous grin. "You're going to like it."

"There you go then. They have what they need for at least one more encounter before they have to develop other ideas," I respond.

"I can't wait for the videos to arrive," Angie says, taking a sip of her after-dinner drink.

"Speaking from experience, we'll probably get them in Tuesday's mail," I reply, "So Tuesday night we should plan on a little party at my place."

****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.