On the Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

We talked for a while and I got to hear about their careers as construction workers and how they became involved in the moving business.

I learned that Quinn had fallen off of a three-story building and broke his leg. He was unable to work for two months and still has problems when the weather is wet. "Moving is less dangerous and I meet a lot of nice people here. Plus, I get to places I have never been before, he told me.

Mario told me that his wife didn't think it was safe up there on the buildings and they got into really bad fights when he worked on sights with sky scrapers. "When Fallon talked about starting this business, it sounded like a way to get her off my back and the money was almost as good as up on the buildings," he said.

"So, this business was your idea?" I asked Fallon.

"Yes, ma'am, I got tired of seeing my friends get hurt. I had fallen off a building myself, a guy wasn't paying attention and ran a wheel barrel into me and pushed me off two stories. I only broke my arm, but I got to thinking that there had to be a better way, he related.

"Well, I for one am glad that you did. For more than one reason," I smiled slyly.

Sitting there looking at these three beautiful men got my juices flowing again. Mario was about five foot eight inches tall. His dark hair just below his ears and those eyes of his seemed to penetrate me. His hands appeared smooth for a man who worked hard for a living.

Quinn was more relaxed than Mario. His large hands rested on his knees as he sat in the recliner, refusing to relax in it. His eyes darted around the mess, I guess he was trying to think of something to say.

"Fallon, did you tell the guys everything about the move?" I asked.

Fallon's eyes shifted between his two co-workers and then rested on mine. "Yes ma'am, it was my understanding that was expected of me," he stressed'

"That's good, Fallon, thank you," I praised him. He was as nervous as a cat over water.

"So guys, what do you think? Do I look like someone you would like to play with? Does the idea appeal to you?" I smiled and licked my lips as I glanced at each of them.

Quinn took a deep breath, "Ma'am, are you sure that your boyfriend would let us do that to you?" he asked with fear in his eyes.

"He would be disappoint if you didn't especially you, Quinn! He loves to see me with black men!" I informed him.

"Would you like a test run before he comes home?" I asked.

The three of them sat there looking at one another each waiting for the others to speak first. I stood up, took off my dressed and walked into the bedroom.

Quinn was the first to venture back. His eyes were wide and his cock was pushing against the zipper of his jeans when he saw me masturbating on the bed.

"Ma'am, my I join you? Are you sure you're boyfriend won't kill me? Fallon tells me he has guns in his closet, ma'am," he spoke nervously.

"He won't kill you, Quinn; he'll probably shake your hand and thank you, but he won't kill you," I promised.

"Now, come over here and let's release the pressure that zipper is putting on that tool of yours," I said as I licked my lips.

He smiled and walked slowly and cautiously towards the bed. I saw Fallon peeking in.

"Come join us Fallon, you know I love what you do to me!" I begged.

He stripped off his shirt and was unzipping his pants as he headed for the bed.

Finally, Mario got the courage to enter the room. He was bulging so much that he looked deformed.

"Please tell me we are not going to die today. My wife would not like that at all!" he pleaded.

"No one will die as long as your hearts are strong," I promised.

He pulled off his shoes and tore his pants off as he joined us on the bed.

"Who goes first?" Mario asked.

"Why don't we all go together?" I suggested."I will sit on Quinn's cock while Mario fucks my ass and I will suck Fallon's prick! How does that sound? Then we can rotate!" I recommended.

"That sounds fair," Quinn was quick to answer.

"Yeah," the other two agreed.

I invited Quinn to lay on the bed. His pole was hard, thick and ready; precum already sparkled on his head.

Mounting him, I asked Fallon to straddle him so that I could put prick in my mouth. I didn't have to give Mario any instructions, but I did have to make him put a condom on.

"Why do I have to wear a condom?" he questioned.

"Because your prick is going in my ass and it helps lubricate it and you won't get shit on you," I told him. When you go to another position you will not have to wear one," I promised him.

He took one out of the drawer next to the bed, put it on and then placed the head of his cock at my ass.

"Fallon, would you hand Mario the lubricant so that he doesn't tear my butt too badly?" I asked.

Fallon handed it to him and then pulled up beside me instead of straddling Quinn.

"I will get tired standing and if you suck me like you did yesterday, then I would fall, so I think it's better I just give you my cock form here; is that okay?" he explained.

"Yes, that works," I answered, licked my lips and took his cock into my mouth.

'Mmmmm," he sighed.

Mario started fucking my ass slowly, working his thick cock in deeper and deeper with each thrust. He was slow and cautious not to hurt me. His large shaft felt wonderful as it pushed its way deep into me.

Quinn held my hips in his large hands pushing my body up and down on his massive prick. Each time he pulled me down on him he pressed his dick deeper into my pussy. I pulled up then he would push me back down on his staff.

I sucked Fallon's cock into my throat and rolled my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Then I pulled my head back and brought the tip of his cock to my lips.

I ran my tongue around the thick head and stuck the tip of my tongue into the hole. Then I sucked hard and fucked the head with my soft lips. He grabbed my head and tried to still my motions.

I sucked him deep into my throat again and ran my lips the length of his shaft and back out to its head. I kept this motion going fast then slow. I was driving him crazy and he tried to control my motions.

Quinn had totally taken control of my movements up and down on his prick. I released all of my control there to him. He would push my pussy to the tip of his cock and slowly push me up and down over his head. Every time that the ridge of his bulbous head would catch on the inside of my pussy a shot of fire would shoot through me.

Fallon reached down and started massaging my breasts while I pulled his cock in and out of my mouth. He squeezed them hard as I rode the carrousel of Quinn's prick.

I heard the front door open and knew that James had come home. He quietly came to the doorway and I saw him smiling. He stood there watching and I saw his hand go to his dicklett.

Mario had really started fucking my ass fast. I guessed that he was close to coming. I increased the speed at which Quinn was allowing me to ride his prick and sucked on Fallon's dick harder and with more enthusiasm.

Quinn tried to slow me but I refused to be guided any longer. I knew I wanted all three to spray together and it was close for Mario and I had to force the others.

I sucked and pumped and just as Mario spewed his seed into the condom in my ass, I swallowed Fallon deep in my throat and ran my finger into his ass and pressed on his prostate. His seed flowed into my mouth; I released the hold I had on him and let his sperm filled my mouth.

My increased friction on Quinn's wonderful tool caused his salty cum to rise towards me and soon he spilled the thick fluid into my hot snatch banging against my G-spot causing an explosion to ricochet throughout my body. I slumped over him as his cock shrunk in me.

Then I rolled off of him and his prick slid from my pussy, cum trickled out. James quickly jumped between my legs and started licking up the excess as it ran out.

Mario saw James and a shocked look passed over his face. He pulled off the condom; I took it from his hands.

I waited until James had stopped the flow from my pussy then handed him the condom. He opened it up and licked the thick fluid out of it. Mario's jaw dropped.

Fallon sat up and said, "Hey James, glad you got home!"

Mario and Quinn just sat there; staring, wondering what was going to happen now.

James raised a hand and Fallon shook it.

"How was it, Fallon? As good as yesterday?" James asked.

"Better with two guys to compete with," Fallon admitted. "Kept me on my toes knowing that I had to please this unstoppable woman," he laughed.

James looked around at Quinn and Mario; both of them looked scared and guilty.

"Thanks guys for taking care of my Lady," he said.

Fallon made the introductions, "This is Quinn," he said, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Nice to meet you," James said reaching for his hand.

He pointed to Mario and said, "That's Mario, and they are going to help with the move and your lady."

"Thanks guy!" James shook his hand.

He looked at me lying there naked and disheveled, a smile on his face and asked, "Were they as good as they looked to me? I came all over myself when Mario filled your ass, did you know that?"

"Oh, I like that it excited you!" I said pleased.

Mario and Quinn hadn't said a word. They just sat there dumbfounded looking like they were wondering why James hadn't pulled out the guns.

"They just can't believe you let them fuck your lady and not get pissed," Fallon explained.

"James, show these guys why!" I commanded.

James dropped is pants and there hung his little dicklett still covered with the thin cum he had shot when Mario came.

"That's a baby's prick!" Quinn pointed. "Can you even get that thing up?" he laughed.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry you have to put up with that worm, I will not let you down. I am sad for you," he leaned over, kissed me and put his hand on my crouch.

"Clean up time," James smiled. "Which one first my Lady?"

I looked at James' prick and it was standing at attention. He needed that attention and the humiliation to appreciate what the guys had done for him and me.

"Do Fallon, since he knows what's going on and Mario and Quinn will see that it is okay," I instructed.

Fallon lay back on the pillow and James crawled between his legs. He took his deflated cock into his mouth and started sucking it. My hand went between my legs and started playing with my clit.

"Man, you're sick, Fallon," Quinn yelled. "I didn't know you were a pansy!"

Fallon reached over and punched him.

"I'm not a pansy, this is something the Lady demands of you if you want to fuck her. Actually it's not all that bad. I felt the same way as you the first time she made me do it," he protested.

"I'm not doing it," Mario objected.

"Well, Fallon, you will just have to find someone else to fill in for Mario," I said.

"Wait a minute, I want to do this move, I just don't want that sissy to suck my cock," Mario complained, "And I want to fuck you some more!"

"Then you must let James clean you, if that is what you desire," I explained to him.

"Okay sissy, hurry up and do me so I can get dressed!" he demanded.

James had just finished with Fallon and he rolled over and caught Mario's cock in his mouth. I heard a sigh escape Mario's lips as James pulled his prick into his mouth.

It didn't take long for Mario's cock to start to enlarge. He became embarrassed and pushed James off of him.

"It's all right," I said, "that's a natural reaction to having your prick sucked."

Quinn had sat quietly through the entire interaction between Mario and Fallon.

When James looked at him he looked at me. I shook my head yes and he shook his no.

"Oh well, then I guess it's Quinn you need to replace, especially since he's the one with my juices on him," I told Fallon.

"Shit!" Quinn said, "Come on, asshole, but you had better not do anything funny!" he demanded.

James cleaned him in record time and then rolled over and crawled between my legs. He parted my lips and stuck the tip of his tongue around my opening.

"Mmmm, it feels good, how does it taste?" I asked.

He peeked over my belly and said, "He's real salty but it's sweet."

"Take your time. He left plenty and I don't want you to miss one drop!" I whispered.

As James extracted Quinn's cum from my cavity, Fallon leaned over me and started licking and sucking my clit.

"Ohhhh yeah!" I sighed as the fire started again.

Quinn bent over and started sucking my left nipple and Mario took the right one. I lay there and just basked in the warmth of there sucking.

When they finished my body was jello; it shook and wiggled.

"Actually this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," Quinn admitted to James. "I think it will be fun playing with you and the Lady."

"Yeah," Mario agreed.

"Great! You guys want a beer?" James offered.

"Nah, we have to go start getting ready for this move," Fallon said.

"We're leaving Saturday morning to go find a house up there. We'll be back on Monday morning and will probably be ready to leave by the following weekend. Does that work with your schedule?" James asked as he walked them to the door.

The guys dressed and I lay there in the glow of the warm feelings that were flowing through my body.

I was too weak to move. My legs and arms were not responding to my mind's demands.

"Yeah, that's a plan!" I heard Fallon say.

Then he called back to me, "Good night beautiful lady!"

"Thank you guys," I was able to call back.

James came back after he started the water running in the tub.

"They took real good care of you, didn't they?" he grinned. "I love seeing you get fucked like that!"

I giggled and said, "Yes, it was quiet a wonderful feeling! And I am so relaxed that I can't move."

He laughed and carried me into the bathroom and sat me in the warm water. It relaxed me even more and I lay there allowing James do all of the work.

He lifted my arm and then went for the soap and my arm splashed into the water.

"Come on, you must cooperate!" he demanded.

"I can't hold it up, my body is like putty!" I defended my actions.

He washed me quickly so that he could go start dinner and get me into bed. He helped me out of the tub and sat me on the toilet seat. He ran to get a warm robe and wrapped me in it then helped me to the recliner in the living room.

After dinner, James carried me to bed and massaged my back and legs. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

The next morning James fixed me breakfast then rushed off to work. I finished packing and started getting thing ready for our trip the following morning. I was so busy the day slipped away before I knew it.

James came home with pasta from Semolina's and we talked about our trip while we filled our stomachs.

"There are a lot of neat houses up there for rent because there are so many college students. I'm sure that we will find exactly what we are looking for," he asured me.

"Yes, the agent I spoke with said she had some really nice ones in mind to show us," I shared with him.

"Well, there are a few neighborhoods I am looking into because they are just comfortable," he said.

"Will I be able to meet any of your friends while we're there?" I asked.

"If they're around, yeah!" he laughed.

After dinner we strolled into the bedroom and James tucked me in and turned on the nightlight to do some reading before he went to sleep. I lay with my head on his lap and fell asleep.

The alarm woke me Saturday morning at five. James came in with hot coffee and an English muffin with cheese and Canadian bacon.

"Good morning, beautiful, he greeted me and kissed my forehead.

"Mmmm, thank you," I said and took a sip of coffee and a bite of my breakfast.

"I laid out some clothes for you and have packed the car with the suitcases you left by the door. As soon as you finish breakfast, we're ready to go," James informed me.

When I finished eating, I dressed and looked around to see that James had taken everything to the truck. I went outside; he was putting an ice chest in the back and filling it with bottles of water and soft drinks.

"I'm ready when you are," I called to him.

"Let's go, I'd like to be there before three," he said. "It's a five hour drive to our destination.

"I called around this morning while you were sleeping, to see who was going to be around while we're up there and a few of my friends will be there tomorrow," He informed me.

"Great. I'm really looking forward to meeting your friends," I told him.

"There's a lot I want to show you once we find a house. I want to go to the camp and take you to some of the good restaurants to feed you," he shared with me.

"Oh, I'm really getting excited! Look, we're getting into hills! I didn't know we had hills in Louisiana," I laughed.

"Yeah, you're going to love the terrain up here," he smiled. "And there are lots of trees, streams and plenty of neat things to do outside."

I laid back and watched the scenery change and listened to the wonderful music James played in the tape player. The time passed faster than I thought we got into town for two-thirty.

James had no problem finding the real-estate office. Sally was a slight blonde with green eyes and an affinity toward bald men. She couldn't keep her eyes and oftentimes her hands off of James.

As we walked to her car, she put her arm through James'. He looked at me and I smiled.

"So James, do you have any idea what you would like?" Sally drooled.

"Well, WE were looking for something comfortable with lots of light and really close to nature.

"I have some really nice places picked out for you and if you don't find something you like we'll just find more for you to look at. I have found most homes in the price range you suggested, she cooed.

"That's good," he replied.

The first home she showed us was a two story colonial house with a large back yard that had a few trees. It was well landscaped with lots of flowers.

"As you see, James, there is a lot of plants and there is a nice sun room in the front of the house with lots of light," she told him.

Since I have no green thumb we opted not to consider that one without a word to one another. James knew my wants and desires for this new house.

She showed us several other large homes that were too roomy for us and not really as comfortable as we desired. Sally never asked me how I liked any of them. Her entire focus was on James. She was sure that it was up to him. James, fortunately, knew what I liked and wanted. I sat in the back seat of her car and didn't say a word.

In each house, James came up to me, kissed me on the back of the neck and whispered, "We'll find it, she's just a little dingy."

This made me laugh and Sally always looked around to see what she might be missing.

After about two hours of homes that didn't interest us, she had exhausted the bigger homes and finally moved to the smaller, cozier ones.

There were several nice houses but many didn't have enough light for me or lacked the greenery. Some had a lot of trees and flowers but lacked the light.

Finally, Sally stumbled upon the perfect home. James and I both smiled when she drove into the driveway. This house was positioned last on a dead end street. Surrounded by tall Oaks, Maples and several other trees it was like a sanctuary. There was a stream just below the property and a nice little yard in the back.

James snuck up behind me and said, "Wouldn't you love to lay on a hammock under these wonderful trees?

I laughed and said, "Only if you were licking my pussy as I did so!"

"Okay! Let's take it," he said.

Sally saw us talking and came running over to us.

"Oh, let's go see the inside now!" she said to James as she led him by the arm into the house.

I lingered a little longer exploring the yard. I felt at home here.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers