On the Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

The others came over to see the damage.

"Damn, man, what did you do to our lady!" Quinn asked.

"Fucked me like a champ!" I exclaimed.

"Awe, glad you were the last one or she would have thought we were pansies like James," Mario teased.

James turned me over and attended to my ass first. He pulled out a lot of cum but it still felt a little squishy.

Then he turned me over and spread my legs. He had to start at my knees to get me clean. I had cum all over my body. He licked and slurped on my legs for a good fifteen minutes before he even got to my hot box.

When his tongue entered my sugar walls, it was like electricity once again. I was so sensitive that the lightest touch shot more sparks through my body.

As James licked the inside of my pussy, someone leaned over and ran his tongue over y excited clit. My body jumped and my tits stood at attention. I was on fire again.

I then felt mouths on each breast. Teeth nibbled on one. The other had a tongue swirling around the nipple then sucking and repeating. The fires started again.

James was lying on his side between my legs. I felt his little cocklett against me. He too had a hard on and it was drizzling his thin cum over me.

Paralyzed by pleasure I was unable to move and I had four men licking and sucking my body. I had the feeling that there were no bones left in me. My body was filled with nothing but a molten river of hot lava that conquered my entire being filling me with unequaled delight.

I don't know how long they sucked me but eventually the convulsions came and my body trembled and shook like an earthquake and this shook them all off.

The scrambled out of the vehicle and my body shook from the sudden rush of air around me. I felt a chill from the sweat drying on my skin.

James reached in and took my hand. He helped me sit up and then he found my clothes in the heap on the floor and dressed me. Kissing my head he took my hand.

"Can you walk, my Lady?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

James took me in his arms and carried me to the passenger side of the truck. Someone opened the door for him and he sat me on the seat, kissed me, and closed the door.

"Okay, guys, let's get to the house," James said as he climbed behind the wheel.

He reached over and pulled my seat belt on then led the caravan to our new home. The last leg of the trip only took another half-hour most of which I slept.

When we arrived at the house, James went to open the door. Mario opened my truck door and lifted me out. He carried me to the porch and sat me on a step.

Fallon pulled the moving van door open and found the lounge chair. He and Quinn carried it into the new house. Then Quinn came out and carried me into the house and laid me in it.

I think I slept while they moved in all of the furniture. When I awoke, they had nearly finished the job. Most stuff was where I wanted it. They were still bringing boxes in and were really trying to place them in the rooms where they belonged.

They were talking and having a great time. No one would have ever known they were moving; one would think they were having a party. It was the easiest move I had ever made.

It was around eleven when they brought in the last box. I was totally rejuvenated and horny. They were hot and sweaty and their smell awoke my senses.

I crawled out of the chair they had designated for me and walked up behind Quinn. I ran my tongue from his navel to his neck and his cock stood at attention.

Sweat ran off his face. His dark skin glistened. I rubbed my body against his like a cat. His prick became hard and poked me. Slamming my hips against his hardness, I let him know that I wanted to be fucked again.

Quinn lifted me off the floor and carried me into the bedroom where the bed sat bare of linens. He tossed me on it, tore off his tight jeans and fell on top of me. His arrow hit his target without him even trying.

The stinging as his thick prick entered my wet twat shot energy into my weak body.

His hips like a machine pistoned in and out of my hungry pit. My cunt pulled in and held his tool there with suction that I had never experienced.

Quinn's prick was held deep inside me and would only move enough to give me pleasure. He had problems pulling completely off of me. My body sucked him in deep and he could only pull out slightly.

He fucked me this way until his cock filled with hot cum and it exploded into my wanton pussy. Then she released him and he fell over breathing heavily.

"Wow! What was that?" he questioned.

"I don't know, but it sure was good! Thank you for that," I whispered.

"Oh no, thank you; I'm sure I'll never be fucked like that again," he asserted.

Just then James, Mario, and Fallon came into the room.

"Oh thank goodness," James sighed. "We didn't know what had happened to you."

"I got horny and needed to be fucked. Quinn was the only one I could find," I cooed.

"And wasn't I the lucky one!" Quinn bragged.

"Do you need more?" Mario asked with hope.

"In a while I will, I'm sure!" I played "By the way, it looks as if you guys have done a great job without my guidance," I congratulated them.

"Yes, Ma'am, I guided them knowing what you would want," James blushed.

"You're a good boy, James," I praised him. "Now I need to be cleaned up and then washed."

"Yes, Ma'am," James came to the bed and spread my legs apart. Fallon sat at my head and lay it on his lap. Quinn and Mario just watched.

As James cleaned Quinn's healthy dose of cum out of my pussy, Fallon kissed me, then massaged and sucked my breasts.

I felt hands on my feet and looked down to find Quinn and Mario each with a foot in their hands.

James gave me two more orgasms as he cleaned my pussy. Then he left the room. I heard the water running in the tub.

Mario lifted me off the bed and into the bathroom.

Handing Fallon two towels James asked him to go put them in the microwave to heat them.

While he washed my hair and me, James smoothed out the kinks of the day. He massaged all of the kinks out of my body. He moved his masterful hands from my neck to my feet and my body felt like putty.

"Soak for a while, I'll be right back," James said as he left the room.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the water surrounding me. I was dozing when a hand startled me. Opening my eyes, I saw Fallon's smiling face.

He held out his hand and I took it to steady my step out of the tub. He took one towel and placed it over my hair and then wrapped me in the other. The warmth of them soothed me further.

James came back and picked me up. He carried me into the bedroom where he had made the bed. Warm sheets greeted my towel-dried body. A fluffy pillow supported my head.

"Everyone's going to camp out here tonight," James whispered as he pulled covers over my naked body.

"We'll finish unpacking tomorrow and give you one more ride around the world before we leave," Mario said as he walked out of the room.

James kissed me goodnight.

"I'll be back here soon, just a little more to do before I sleep, " he promised as he left the room.

Birds singing greeted as my eyes opened. I glanced around the room and was a bit disoriented. It took me a few minutes to recognize that I was in our new house.

I smelled bacon cooking and coffee being brewed. My stomach growled and my mouth watered. I looked for a robe and some slippers but could find none.

Wrapping the bedspread around me, I climbed off the bed. I found my shoes and slipped them on.

Entering the living room, I saw Quinn and Fallon. James was in the kitchen and Mario came out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, gentlemen!" I smiled, "Did you all sleep well?"

"This chair was very comfortable," Quinn spoke first.

"I have a bit of a crick in my neck," Mario said as he rubbed it.

Fallon stretched and said, "I slept like a baby."

James came out with a platter of eggs, toast, bacon, pancakes and a pot full of hot coffee.

Everyone merged on the table, which James had placed by a window. It was a beautiful sunny day. I loved this house already.

Mario pulled out a chair for me and scooted me into the table. James placed a plate in front of me and filled it with eggs, bacon and toast. My mouth watered. He poured me a cup of hot steaming hot coffee.

"How late did you guys stay up last night?" I asked.

They all looked at one another; James finally spoke.

"I think it was around four this morning," he said.

I looked around for a timepiece and pulled James' are towards me. It read eight-thirty.

"You guys must be exhausted!" I proclaimed.

"Nah, we had the energy that flowed from you to us," Mario said.

I laughed and they joined me.

We ate like wild animals and the conversation was light.

After breakfast, James cleaned the dishes. I unpacked the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and hair.

Mario and Quinn talked some boxes in the kitchen and Fallon finished up the second bedroom.

By noon the house was as complete as it could be. I was deliriously happy that it was so easy. Especially since it took me a week to pack it all up.

My men were getting ready to leave.

"Wait, we have to have a good-bye fuck!" I demanded. "This is the last time I'll probably see you. Which means that all I have left for now is James. Come on guys!" I pleaded.

A smile crossed all three faces.

James jumped up and ran into the bedroom. When the four of us got there he had turned down the bed and had stripped down to his boxers.

He held a hand to assist me onto the bed. Fallon, Quinn, and Mario all stripped off their clothes, jumped onto the bed and surrounded me.

"Today, is your day. You decide what, when, where," I instructed.

Mario exclaimed, "I want to fuck your smooth sexy pussy, because when I get home all I'm going to see is hair."

"I want your ass," Fallon chose second.

"Well, that gives me the pleasure of that sexy wet mouth of yours, my lady" Quinn said elegantly.

I kneeled on the bed doggie style and each man took the appropriate spot.

Quinn slipped his big black cock just enough into my mouth to cover his head.

Mario crawled between my legs and lay his large prick into my smooth shaven pussy without inserting it.

I felt the cold of the lubrication as Fallon prepared my butt to receive his massive tool.

James knelt beside me. One hand was on my breast and the other on my clit.

Like a well-oiled machine, each cock started moving. I sucked Quinn's smooth cock into my throat and felt the ridge of his head against where my tonsils once were.

Fallon slowly filled my butt with that thick head of his. He only slipped in the head at first. Pushing in and pulling almost out in short little jerks. He excited me and fluids filled my anal cavity.

Mario rubbed the sleek surface of my pussy with his hands. Then he licked his fingers and separated my lips by running his wet fingertips between my pussy lips. His fingers lingered for a while just at the slit of my opening.

He then held his plump prick with his hand and gradually ran its head over the surface between my lips. Still he did not force his head into my cunt.

He moaned at the feel of my smooth skin on his cock head. Mario reached his fingers into my cunt, which was filling with juices from his touch. He swirled them around in my fluids, pulled them out and stuck his fingers in his mouth.

"So soft," he whispered, "So smooth."

I heard im whimper and then I felt the head of his dick break through the barrier of my cunt and rest just inside.

Meanwhile, Fallon was pumping my ass with a rhythm that was comfortable for me and giving him optimum pleasure as well. Each time he came down into my butt, I heard him whisper, "Yes! Ohhhh!" On each up stroke, there was a mummer of "sweet baby!"

James was sucking my breasts and rubbing my clit as Mario slowly worshiped my shaved pussy.

Mario finally pulled my hips down on his hard cock. He pushed his up towards mine as he did so. The pressure of our two bodies colliding shot a streak of lightening through my body.

At the same time, Fallon forced his prick deep into my ass colliding with Mario's phallus. While Quinn's meat slid down my throat. James tongue sucked in my clit and he nibbled on her head.

My body racked with pleasure as each man found a place that filled her with ecstasy. I moaned but no one heard me because they were all experiencing their own pleasures.

Then, as if someone turned on the hose and the knot in it finally unwound, there was a flood of warmth entering me from three openings. I was feeling heat flowing throughout my entire body.

Fluids ran down my legs, out of my ass and mouth. Mario had cum falling on his face and pubic area. James had it falling on his legs. Then the hose of bodies fell in a heap.

James scrambled up and went to get wash clothes and water. He gave everyone something to clean the fallen cum off with and something to drink.

He started cleaning each of them, beginning with Mario since he had been in my pussy. He loves tasting my juices on a cock.

Fallon was second since his prick had been in my butt. He sucked it deep into his mouth and made sure he got the last of his cum before he went to Quinn.

Quinn really didn't need to be cleaned, but it was a rule of mine. James sucked the last of his cum from his prick and then licked his lips.

As the guys dressed, James opened my legs and ran his tongue deep into my pussy. He licked out the heavy, salty cum that Mario had deposited.

"Mmmmmm this is some good cum you have here, my Lady!" he announced.

The guys started laughing and slapped his naked ass. James shot his thin cum onto my skin and had to clean it up too.

Once he had finished, he brought me a thin dress and helped me off of the bed.

I kissed my three stud lovers goodbye and we walked them to the truck.

If you're ever back up here, please drop by and bring me some pleasure and call every once in a while to say hello," I told them.

"Yes, ma'am!" they all agreed.

"Also, thank you for helping us christen the house!" James called.

They shook James' hand one by one.

Fallon said to him, "Take care of her because as I see it, she's also my lady now!" he commanded.

"Yes, Master Fallon, I pay homage to you for the great fucks you gave my Lady," James responded.

Quinn took James' hand and said, "Thank you for the pleasure of that pretty white woman of yours!"

"It was my pleasure to watch yo bring my Lady so much joy, Master Quinn!" James bowed to him.

"She is the sweetest piece of ass I have ever had, James, thanks for sharing, man!" Mario smiled, "Best tasting woman I ever had too!" he exclaimed.

"I hope you will have the pleasure of her sweet pussy again, Master Mario!" James said.

We walked them to the door and tears filled my eyes as we watched them leave.

James turned to me, kissed me on the cheek, and comforted me with the words, "You'll see them again, I know!"

We waved as they pulled off.

I turned and looked into our new home.

"I am amazed how wonderfully you guys got this place put together. Will I really be able to find things?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think that you will, my Love, and I believe we will be very happy here. Want to go put the hammock out under the trees with me?" he asked.

"I'd love to," I replied as he took my hand and we walked into the shad of the trees.

It's a lovely little house, nestled amid the tall oaks, maples and pines. It has windows enough for the love to grow. I know that I'll make some really good friends and James will bring me home some wonderful Bulls. I like it here

We put up the hammock and James lifted me into it then joined me. We lay there under the canopy of leaves until the sun set talking about our new home and holding one another close.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers