On the Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

When I made my way inside, Sally was telling James all that he could do with the windows.

"Well, I'm sure my Lady will have a lot of great ideas on that," he said loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh, I'll bet you have a lot of great ideas too," she cooed, "I can just imagine what you would do with the windows."

The house had hard wood floors, something I had always wanted, and windows that went around the whole living room. An identical set of windows bordered the walls of the bedroom. I opened a few and a breeze flowed through the entire house.

I walked into the kitchen. I liked it, small enough not to get too cluttered and lots more windows. I was in love, it was comfortable and cozy.

I went down the hallway and looked in the bath and across the hall, Sally hand here hands all over James. She looked up and saw me. She jumped back like she had been hit, taking her hands off of him.

She quickly walked over to the closet and said, "Look at all of the closet space you have here, James.

"Look, baby, you'll have plenty of room for all of those dresses you have," he called to me in the hall.

I laughed ad called back. "Good, maybe I'll buy some more.

Sally walked out of the bedroom and into the second bedroom.

"This one is larger and you may want to put your clothes in here so James has room for his," she finally spoke to me.

"I think we'll take it," I said.

James came and stood by me; Sally did not respond to m declaration. We started to walk outside and Sally followed us out.

"Well, did you like the house?" she asked James.

"I said we'll take it," I answered her.

She looked at me and turned to James, "But do you like it James?"

"My Lady likes it and that's all that matters to me," he responded.

"Okay," Sally said as she took his are and walked him to the car.

I followed and climbed in the backseat once again. When we returned to the office, James went inside to sign the paperwork. I went to the truck and grabbed a bottle of water then joined him inside.

Sally was still touching him as he signed the rental papers. "If you decide you don't like that house within the next ninety-days, just let me know and I'll find you another one that will much better match YOUR taste." She said as she looked up at me.

"I'm sure we'll be very happy in that house," he said to her.

"Oh, you want me to move in with you?" she cooed.

"No, I meant that my Lady and me would be happy in the house," he clarified.

"Oh," Sally said and went to sit at her desk.

She handed James the keys to the house and said "Good-bye," very coldly.

He grabbed me around the waist and kissed me passionately in front of her before we walked out.

"Thanks for helping us find that wonderful place, Sally, " he called as we left.

Once the door was closed behind us, I started laughing out loud.

"She wanted you, baby. You should have given her what she wanted," I teased.

"Yeah, right, better to leave her with her fantasies," he hugged me and led me back to the truck.

"Now it's time for me to show you the town. You will like it, I'm sure. What do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. Find someplace I would love," I insisted.

"Okay, I have just the place," he said as he started zigzagging through the streets. I know one day I'll find my way around this small town, but don't ask me how we got there or where it is.

It was a cozy little place with a buffet. We had to wait in line for a few minutes for a table. Then James saw some people he knew. They were people he would be working with once we moved. They invited us to sit at their table.

The menu was simple and delicious real down home cooking. We had pork chops and green beans with warm cornbread. I went back for seconds of the bread pudding.

James introduced me to his friends and colleagues. They talked about mutual friends and work. It was interesting listening. I learned a about programs that were amazingly simple but helped kids cope with life's problems.

There was lots of laughter and it was comfortable and fun being with them. I looked forward to spending more time with them.

After lunch, James took me to the camp. It was deep in the woods and as we hiked to the cabin he pointed out animal tracks and signs that animals had been in the area. It was so much fun, listening to him and learning new things from him.

There was a beautiful lake on the land and the cabin over looked it. We walked around and picked wild flowers. James took the camera from me, sat me on the side of a flat bottom boat and took a picture of me with the flowers in my hands.

It was close to dusk and we were tired. We went to the hotel and checked in. The room was beautiful. A king-size bed, desk, two chairs and a hassock furnished it.

I started getting horny. James climbed between my legs and performed cunnilingus. My juices flowed and he massaged my clit. After a half an hour, I was even hornier.

James kissed me and picked up the phone. "Hey man, it's James, are you busy?"

"Yeah, we are in town to find a house." … "Yes we found one, it's just what we wanted" … "Is your wife up?"… "You want to take care of my Lady?" … "Room 203." I heard his side of the conversation then he hung up the phone.

"I have someone coming over to take care of you. He is a state cop and has been a Bull before," he assured me. "His name is Joshua."

"Oh, is he going to tear me down as his namesake did the walls of Jericho?" I teased.

"Awe! I hope so," he laughed.

Five minutes later, there was a knock at the door. James answered it. A tall stocky man stood there with a nice face and a bulging cock.

"Joshua, my Lady! James introduced us.

"Hi Joshua, nice to meet you. I hope you are armed and loaded!" I greeted him.

"My job is to serve, ma'am!" he said as he started stripping off his clothes.

James sat on the side of the bed and pulled me onto his lap. I had only a camisole on, which he pulled off. He took my breast into his hands and turned to Joshua.

"Doesn't my Lady have beautiful tits?" he asked.

Joshua licked his lips and shook his head.

"Do you want to suck them and please my Lady?" he questioned.

Joshua came to me, picked me up off of James' lap, laid me back on the bed and striped off his clothes.

A cock at least ten-inches long and three inches around fell towards me. It was semi-hard and the head was swollen and hungry. Drops of precum sparkled in the yellow light of the lamp.

I licked my lips and reached for the instrument of my desire. Joshua slapped my hand away.

"Let's take this slow and enjoy every second of it," he whispered.

"I want that in my mouth," I begged.

"Oh, you'll have it and love it. But first, I get to lick and taste!" He instructed me. "Now spread 'em; time for a cavity search!"

I laid back and spread my legs. Joshua knelt between then and ran his fingers into my wet snatch.

"Mmmm, you want me don't you?" he smiled.

"Yes, I need you badly!" I confessed.

"Come here, James," Joshua demanded.

James climbed onto the bed and sat next to him.

"Yes, Master Joshua! I am here to serve you and my Mistress!" he announced.

Hold her head and arms until I have her ready," he commanded him.

James lay my head on his lap with his knees under him. He held me under the arms with my hands above my head so I couldn't use them.

Joshua spread my legs further and then my pussy lips and pushed his long fingers into my cunt. He plunged them deep and slammed then against my G-spot. I felt fire travel down my legs.

He bent down and ran his stiff tongue over my erect clit. He took it gently in his teeth and lightly nibbled on it. This drove me wild and I twisted and turned, wiggled and pushed trying to free myself from James' grasp.

He held me tight refusing to release me.

"Calm down, Mistress so that you may be pleasured," he begged as he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

Joshua placed a pillow under my hips and guided his large prick into my open lips. I watched s he grabbed my hips and pulled toward me just enough to shove the head of his dick into me.

He pulled out and pushed his large cock back in quickly just letting his head fuck and tease my open pussy.

I tried to force his entire cock into my hungry cunt but when I did, James held me secure and Joshua pulled back.

"Okay, James, take your place between her legs; I'll take care of her now!" Joshua commanded.

I felt James between my legs with Joshua poised to enter me deeply and hard. He reached his fingers through Joshua's legs and found an opening. He massaged my buzzing clit and he sucked at Joshua's balls as Joshua rammed his pole deep inside my wet pussy.

Instantly, fire ran through my body. The thick lava slowly melted the bones in my legs and arms. My breast turned to stone and the nipples begged for attention.

Joshua continued to rack my pussy with deep thrusts and she responded with songs of joy and happiness. Reaching out for his cock each time he came barreling towards her my hungry pussy wanted it all. Every part of my being was alive with sparks flying from my hair, fingertips and toes.

I have no inclination as to how long Joshua rammed my cunt with his mighty horn; but he did tear down my walls and let the light of the world shine through me.

When he released his cum into my pussy it splashed so hard that the backlash spewed on both of us and trickled down to James' face. James laughed out loud as Joshua's body collapsed and he rolled over beside me.

I looked down at James and his little cocklett was spewing cum as well. Everyone, it seemed, enjoyed that fuck.

We lay there for a long time each of us trying to get our breath and basking in the afterglow of the sex.

I was first to move; my legs started to cramp. I sat up and James rolled over to check on me. This motivated him. He sat up and crawled toward Joshua.

I saw him lick the tip of his cock to get the last drop of the sweet cum flowing from it. He opened his mouth and covered the head. Joshua sighed. As James sucked his tasty prick, Joshua moaned.

James licked the length of his prick.

"Do you taste your lady on my dick James?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, Master Josh, she tastes good!" he replied with his mouth full.

He continued sucking his cock and my hand wandered to my pussy. I started masturbating watching him take that massive into his mouth.

Joshua looked at the clock and pushed James off of him. "Man, I need to go, I have to be at work in two hours!"

"Thank you, my princess, I look forward to serving you again once you have gotten moved in," he bent down and kissed me then dressed and rushed out the door.

James finished cleaning me up, got me some water and sat me in the tub. He bathed me and carried me back to the bed. The stress of the day and the wonderful sex had taken all of my strength.

"I like Joshua, James we need to invite him over when we get moved, " I said as he laid me in bed. I fell asleep instantly.

Upon arriving home, I called Fallon and informed him we had found a house and wanted to get things started so that we could move the coming weekend.

I had just a few things left to pack so we arranged to have a truck at the house for Thursday afternoon to start loading. Thursday night the guys would stay for dinner and some play time.

James liked the plan. It would give him time to get his office moved to the house to be packed and by Friday afternoon we would be on the road to our new home.

The next few days were a blur but I managed to get everything done including finding boxes for the loads of books and papers James had brought to be packed.

The doorbell ran at three o'clock on Thursday afternoon. I went to the door in ragged shorts and a halter-top. Quinn smiled when he saw me.

"Afternoon, ma'am, you look wonderful. We're here to start packing the truck. Are you ready for us?" he inquired.

"Hi Quinn! Yes, I just taped the last box, I hope. I haven't organized them though. They are marked so I guess it doesn't matter. Where are the others?" I asked.

Just then Fallon walked up to me, "Hello ma'am, how are you doing?" he greeted me.

"Good, thank you; I'm glad that you guys are here so early." I smiled at him.

"Well, we wanted to get there early and get the truck packed so we would have plenty of time for dinner and play!" he winked at me and I laughed.

Mario finally showed his face. "Hey, Ma'am, we've missed you!" he told me slyly.

"I missed you guys too, and I'm looking forward to spending the next few days together," I announced to them all.

"Well, lets get stared loading this stuff so that we can eat dinner and play for a while," Fallon instructed.

I had tried to keep the boxes in the rooms where they were packed. I asked the guys to please keep like boxes together so that I could find things when we got to our new home.

"And the boxes lettered in red are the last ones to go because those we will need in the morning before we leave, so don't take them out," I explained.

They shook their heads as an indication that they understood and started moving boxes tot he truck. I took the time to check the house and make sure I had everything marked.

I saved two boxes to pack the kitchen and bedroom in the morning. James would be here to finish that part.

Time passed quickly and when they were taking out the last of the boxes, James drove up.

"How's it going guys?" he asked them as he walked to the house.

"This is the last of it for the night," Mario answered him.

"Sounds like it's time for a beer then," he said and went into the kitchen.

As he was going back out, he saw me in the hall, "How did it go today? He asked as he walked up and kissed me, his hands full of beer bottles.

Fast and good; do you have everything finished at the office?" I questioned.

"Yeah, we're good to leave tomorrow morning," he assured me.

James went outside and handed the beers to the guys and they sat and talked a few minutes.

He came back in, changed his clothes and started dinner.

"What are we having?" I asked him following him into the kitchen.

"It's a surprise," he told me and shooed me away.

"Buy I'm hungry!" I teased.

"Go!" he demanded pointing at the door.

I went outside and talked to the guys as they rested and sipped their beers.

"What time is dinner?" Mario asked. "I'm hungry!"

"I don't know, he wouldn't even tell me what we're having," I complained.

"Well, we should go have a little party, then he'll hurry dinner up because he can't cook and play at the same time," Quinn suggested.

"Sounds great to me, "Fallon laughed and led me back to the house by the arm.

"James," he called when we got in the house, "We're going to play while you're cooking; just call us when you're ready for us to eat."

"Hey wait, I can't come play until after dinner, come on guys!" he complained.

Quinn slapped my ass and I laughed.

"Damn!" I heard James mumbling.

Mario started undressing me assisted by Fallon. They picked me up and tossed me on the bed where Quinn was waiting.

I opened my mouth and sucked is large cock. He sat there with his legs splayed and held my head between his large hands.

Mario climbed behind me and slid his prick into my soaked pussy. Fallon crawled underneath me and started licking and sucking my clit and stroking my breast.

Quinn was really excited and it didn't take long for him to discharge his seed into my mouth. I hungrily swallowed the thick, salty fluid as he fell back onto the bed with a yell. "YES BABY!"

James came down the hall and looked into the room, "This isn't fair!" he complained.

"Too bad, we're hungry so go finish dinner so we can eat and then you can join the fund!" I commanded

He slunk back down the hall to the kitchen with his head down.

Mario decided that he wanted a blowjob too. He quickly pulled out of my pussy and crawled around to my mouth. I opened wide and could taste me on his pole as he shoved it into my mouth.

Fallon took over fucking me. I felt his large head push into my cunt. He started slowly. First he just inserted the thick head. He ran it in and out of my pussy slowly as he reached around and continued to massage my clit.

I heard James mumbling loudly in the kitchen, "It's not fair you know! I'm fixing your dinner and you're playing around on me!"

Soon Quinn slipped under me and took over my clit and breasts. This gave Fallon a green light to fuck me like a Mack Truck. He pulled all the way out of me. He spread my lips and placed his head just at my opening.

He then held tight to my waist and pulled himself into me with all of his strength. His huge dick slammed into my G-spot and sparks flashed in my eyes and head. I shuddered from the pleasure and the pain.

I swallowed Mario's prick deep in my throat. His shaft was long and thick. It filled my entire mouth; I could barely breathe.

Fallon continued to pound my cunt and his hands had reached up to my shoulders to support his plummeting of my snatch. I felt drops of water falling on my back and hair. They were working so hard that the sweat was rolling off them and splattering on my naked body.

Mario shuttered as his seed left the safety of their sac and started for freedom. He held his hand under my chin to stop my sucking. The salty taste exploded on my tongue.

He held me until the convulsions had ceased. Then he released his hold on my body. His cock slipped out of my mouth and he fell onto the bed breathing deep for air.

Fallon still fucked me with a passion that was wild.

Quinn had my clit between his teeth gently nibbling it and shooting lightening bolts through my pussy and legs.

James sneaked back down the hall. He tried to be quiet, but he forgot about my ability to sense him.

"James, is dinner ready?" I asked him as I turned to the door.

"No, Ma'am," he replied then slunk back up the hall.

My arms and legs were getting weak. I released the pressure on my arms by lowering my upper body to the bed.

Fallon lifted off of his knees and straddled my backside. This gave him more leverage and strength. He fucked me furiously like it would be the last time he would cum in his life; so it needed to be the best that he would ever have.

I felt the pressure building as he got close to his orgasm. His fingers tightened on my waist and he started to slow down so he could hold on a little longer. Sweat was dripping like a faucet on my back.

The muscles in his legs began to twitch and his arms were shaking as he held onto my hips.

I was having multiple orgasms from Quinn's nibbling and my mind was running wild with the fucking I was getting from Fallon. Then it came; the dam broke and there was so much cum released that it flowed down my legs and onto the bed.

Fallon slumped over my back and pressed my body toward the bed forcing Quinn to release my clit and get out as quickly as possible.

The three of us lay there breathing heavily. I felt the beat of all three hearts as we lay there in a heap.

James came in a few minutes later announcing, "Dinner's ready!"

"Yes, it is, come and get it!" I called to him.

He rushed into the room and climbed onto the bed. He quickly slurped at Fallon's cock. He swallowed it deep in his mouth and I heard him sigh.

When he finished, he smiled and said, "Master Fallon you tasted good, thank you for fucking my Lady! And thank you for putting me in my place!"

He moved to Quinn who hadn't moved since the fall. His cock was still hard. James sucked him in. After only a few minutes, Quinn exploded in James' mouth.

I watched as James swallowed the salty cum. He licked his lips and then turned to Quinn.

"Thank you Master Quinn for cumming in my mouth. It proves that I am a real sissy and that my Lady deserves only to be pleased by a Man like yourself!" James humbled himself.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers