On the Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

He then crawled over to my overflowing pussy.

"Mistress, may I touch your pussy with my tongue and clean up the mess Master Fallon deposited?" he begged me.

"Yes, James, clean me good. I don't want to feel sticky anywhere." I commanded.

He knelt between my legs and started licking at my knees. His tongue tickled and my legs twitched.

Once he had Fallon's cum off of my legs, he placed the tip of his tongue between my lips and scooped the thick seed from there. He inserted his thick tongue deeper into my cunt and slurped at the fluids mixed there. His nose was glued to my cunt and his tongue snaked its way deep inside me getting every drop of the salty fluid.

He came up for air and there was a smile on his face.

"Thank you, my Mistress; you are far too good to me! I will always serve you with a passion," he assured me.

"But we must go eat now, your meal will be cold if we don't hurry!" he directed.

James placed a robe around me and walked my weak body to the table where I smelled shrimp scampi and jambalaya.

"Wow! What a meal!" Mario said as he sat down to fill his plate.

James prepared my plate and sat it in front of me. I ate as if it had been a week since my last meal. Here was little talk during dinner.

James asked, "So is everything ready for tomorrow?"

Quinn shook his head, yes. Fallon grunted and shoved food into is mouth. Mario didn't even bother to look up.

"Anyone for seconds?" James asked and Mario and Quinn held up their plates.

I finished my mean. James jumped up.

"Excuse us guys, it's time for my Lady's bath. We'll be back soon," he informed them.

He escorted me to the bathroom and ran my hot bath.

He went back into the kitchen with two towels then came back and gently washed the sweat and remainder of cum off of me. After washing my hair, he left again. This time he returned with the two towels, soft and warm.

James wrapped my hair and dried my body. He found some slippers for my fee and a light dress to throw over me. I felt like a new person with my belly full and my body clean.

"Thanks for dinner, James, it was great!" Mario said as he and the others left for the night.

"Yeah," Quinn said, "it was great and ma'am, as usual you were fantastic!"

He leaned over and kissed me goodnight and I smiled.

Fallon shook his hand and said, "Great meal and great fuck, what else can a man want in life?"

James walked them to the door and said, "See you guys at six."

"Yeah, they said as they drove the truck away.

I didn't remember James coming to bed. The birds woke me the next morning. I turned over and James was still sleeping.

I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes fluttered open.

"You must be exhausted," I said.

"Yesterday was stressful" he confided, "and today is going to be long."

He got out of bed and went to make coffee. He came back with a bagel fro me.

There was a knock at the d door. He answered it and it was Quinn.

"Good morning, James, we're ready to load the furniture," he advise.

James opened the door to allow him entrance and Fallon followed him in.

"You guys want some coffee?" he asked.

"That would be great," Fallon accepted.

James poured five cups of coffee and brought two of them back to the bedroom.

He found the clothes I had set aside for the trip and dressed himself and then me.

I went out and said hello to the guys and he tore the bedroom down.

Everyone except me was busy with last minute packing and I took a spot outside to watch. My part was finally over.

James drove the SUV followed by Quinn and Fallon in the moving van, which towed the truck behind.

Mario had pulled the winning lottery ticket to be first to entertain me on the road.

James adjusted the rear view mirror to watch the action in the back seat. As Mario slowly unbuttoned the blouse I wore, the juices flowed freely in my cunt.

He slowly swirled his hot tongue around the nipples of my breasts. Slurping them into his wet mouth from time to time. He concentrated on my breasts for the first twenty or thirty miles of the trip.

His tongue had traced a line from between my breasts down to my belly button where he lingered for a while.

Chill bumps ran over arms and down my stomach.

Mario spread my legs open and starting at my knees massaged his way up to my pussy. My muscles relaxed and my snatch filled with fluids. When he reached my cunt, he blew on my clit. She stood at attention searching for the source.

He wet his tongue and lightly licked between my lips and up to the hood of my clit. There he diddled circling my clitoris head softly. My blood raced to tat area enlarging her head and begging for attention.

He sat up and unzipped his jeans. He pulled them off and his cock pushed against his blue cotton underwear. As he slipped the waistband below his prick, it popped out like an arrow aimed at my pussy as a target.

Mario placed his fingertips on the head and wiped away the drop of precum sitting there. Then he stroked the shaft and the head grew red as it filled with blood.

With the ridge flared to its full potential, he directed it to my open cunt and asked her permission to enter by rubbing his thick member along the inside of her lips.

She yielded to his masterful touch. I felt a slight tear as the massive tool found its way deep into the dark reaches of my pleasure palace. My legs tingled and my nipples grew hard.

He sucked one finger on his and then moved the wet finger to my clit and stoked her s his large cock floated in and out of my pussy. Its head shoot a stream of hot lava through my body with each downward stroke.

I heard James moaning. I looked up and saw his eyes in the rear view mirror. I could tell he was smiling.

"You like what he's doing to me, don't you James?" I cooed.

"Yes, Ma'am, I can't wait for him to cum so I can have lunch!" he said.

Breathing heavily, Mario said, "It won't be long, little man. She is so hot I can barely contain myself."

He bent his head down and sucked my hard nipple and bit down on it. A shot of hot pleasurable pain flowed down my body and I cried out, "OH!"

This opened the dam and his hot cum flooded my cunt and seemed to flow down my legs to my toes. My body shook with his and his weight dropped onto me.

"I'm looking for a place to pull over," James informed us.

Mario rolled over. His massive cock was now half its original size and the muscles in his arms and legs rippled from the stress they had endured.

He tried to dress and it took him a while to figure out what piece of clothing went where. He finally got his jeans on and managed to cover my naked body with his shirt.

A few miles later, James found a safe place to pull over. It was nearly noon and time for a rest stop anyway.

He parked as far from the other cars as possible. Fallon parked the moving van in the truck section and came to the car with Quinn.

I heard Mario say, "Man, I have never experienced sex like that in my entire life! I knew people in their cars saw us fucking and it just made it that much more exciting. I couldn't contain it!"

Fallon came to the back of the car while James was cleaning me. "How are you, my dear?" he asked.

I smiled and said, "I'm great! I like traveling like this!"

James slid into the back seat and I could see that he had cum all over himself. I smiled and he said, "I just got so excited seeing him going up and down and your tits shaking, I just couldn't stop it."

He knelt between my legs and licked the last of the silky cum from y soggy pussy. He crawled up and kissed me with his salty lips; I tasted my juices on him.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I whispered as he pulled away.

His eyes sparkled and he shook his head.

"Lunch, anyone?" James asked as he stepped out of the car.

"Yeah!" the guys all replied.

Quinn held a hand to help me out of the back seat. I took it and kissed him for the help.

James opened the back of the truck and pulled out the ice chest. He passed around sandwiches, drinks and chips. No one said a word while we ate. Each of the guys ate two sandwiches.

James picked up the trash and then picked up two pieces of paper from the front seat of the truck.

"Okay, Quinn and Fallon, who wants what?" he asked.

Quinn said, "Right!"

James opened his right hand and there lay a red piece of paper.

"Damn!" Fallon yelled.

"Well, look at it this way, man, you get the last leg of the trip! "Mario tried to cheer him.

Quinn rubbed his hands together then he reached for his crouch. His cock was pushing through the fabric of his jeans.

James held the door for me and Quinn crawled in after me. His hand was already going between my legs before I was seated.

I reached over and touched his hard cock and it twitched trying to break the bonds of his clothing.

He started unbuttoning his shirt as James pulled onto the interstate. Once up to speed, he tore it off and pulled at the zipper of his jeans to release his hungry snake.

Quinn reached his hand up my skirt and felt the wetness there. "I want to lick that shaved pussy for a while before I fill her with my fertile seed." He leaned over me and stuck his tongue into my wet sugar walls.

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick shlong. I opened my mouth wide and we performed sixty-nine for several miles. When he finally pulled me off of him, I had to dislodge my jaw to get my mouth closed.

The thick cum was dripping off the tip of his prick when he pulled me up on all fours and faced me towards the back of the truck. He rubbed his precum on my ass and gently forced his large head into the tight spot.

"Mmmmm," I cried softly as he tore my skin with his wide prick.

Quinn reached around my belly and found my pussy. He stroked it for a few minutes then stuck two fingers in her and finger fucked her while he pumped my ass with his hard cock.

His thumb stretched up to stroke my clit. I had vibrations coming from everywhere, all caused by this wonderful man.

As he pumped his cock deep inside my ass, his fingers reached for the head of his dick. He touched the back of my pussy with his fingers each time his cock stopped at the end of my ass.

I had no idea of the pleasures these movements could cause. My body shook with every move he made. I lost the feelings in my legs and felt as if I was suspended in a bowl of warm water.

I don't know how long he fucked me that way. When his flow came it was as a dam broke and the pressure in my ass was the greatest orgasm I had ever felt.

As Quinn released his fingers from my pussy and fell sideways onto the seat, my body slunk to the floor of the vehicle. I could not move.

Quinn shook and I could feel the strength of his orgasm from two feet away. I leaned over and kissed his thick lips.

"That was wonderful!" I sighed.

"Mmmm," he whispered.

"Looking for a stop," James reported.

It took a while to find a rest area. We lay there together on the floor. Each of us was leaning on the other for support.

Finally, James spotted the lights of a rest area. The day had gone to dusk. There were very few cars parked there.

Quinn literally crawled out of the backseat. James slipped in behind him, picked me up off of the floor and lay me face down on the seat.

"Are you all right, my Lady?" James asked concerned.

"Oh yes, I'm great!" I assured him.

Fallon looked into the truck and said to Quinn, "She had better be all right!"

"She's great!" he replied.

James licked as much of the thick substance out of my ass as he could. He found a wash cloth and wet it with the ice water in the ice chest. He placed it on my ass and it burned it was so cold. But it also cooled the burning I was feeling from the rips the fuck caused.

We all climbed back into the vehicles and drove to a restaurant to have dinner. I was very hungry. Everyone ordered large meals. I had a filet with baked potato and peas. We ate in silence until we had calmed the hunger.

James broke the silence; "I have never had so many orgasms as I had today! I'm really looking forward to this last leg of the trip. I know I'll have a few more."

I laughed and Fallon asked, "Why is that?"

"Well, I've already seen what you do with my Lady and I know how she reacts to you. That first day I had two just watching from the bedroom door. I know that you'll make her happy and seeing her face light up like that makes me cum!" he exclaimed.

Everyone chuckled and Fallon gave James a high five.

With our bellies full, James paid the tab and we wandered out tot the parking lot. Fallon's hands had already started fondling me and his touch made my skin warm.

Quinn started teasing him. "You didn't know he was watching you that first day. I'll bet you can't get it up knowing he's there watching."

"Yeah, right, but what you don't know is that James did make himself known to me that first day." Fallon rebutted.

"It's true," I told Quinn, "Fallon was scared and sure he was dead but he soon learned James' secret. Plus he learned that James was thrilled that he had pleased me. I don't think Fallon will have any problems at all"

Fallon lifted me into the back seat of the truck and climbed in after me. He reached over and pulled off my panties and then started licking my pussy.

While his tongue darted in and out of my cunt his hands tore his jeans off his body. Once freed, his prick stood tall waiting for its chance to fill my cunt with its hot seed.

He sat up and I leaned over him and took his red headed cock into my mouth. I licked his thick head and ran my tongue around the ridge. Then I sucked it into my mouth and pumped my mouth up and down on his thick shaft.

Once I had it significantly lubricated, I took it into my hands and stroked it slowly trying to force his thick cum to its head.

Fallon slapped my hand away and took his cock into his own hand. He slowly stroked it with one hand while his other hand played with my clit.

I watched him playing with his cock and saw his testicles tighten and pull close to his body. I knew he was ready to fuck me and I lay back and spread my legs.

Fallon pulled close and inserted the head of his dick just inside of me. He slowly fucked me in and out as he continued to massage my clit.

I could see the veins in his neck growing larger as the passion grew in his cock. He wanted to just slam his prick into me and fill me with that hot cum that was churning in his balls.

He knew, though that I would not be pleased if he rushed through his pleasure and didn't fulfill mine. So slowly, ever so slowly, he slid his cock deep into my cunt and when he hit my G-spot he even more slowly rocked back and forth repeatedly shooting streams of pleasure through my entire body.

"Oh YES!" I cried as he sensually sucked my hard nipples and the shots of warmth ran down my legs.

"FUCK ME GOOD! I want to feel that hot cum of yours floating through my body!" I cried out.

"YEAH!" James screamed, "FUCK HER GOOD FALLON!"

"Ride me baby, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!" I exclaimed.

Fallon's pace quickened and his cock rammed hard against me. Hie pelvic bon crushing mine with each thrust.

My hard nipples screamed for his mouth and he nibbled and bit them as his prick slammed into my body.

"Awwww! " James cried as he came all over himself once again.

This excited Fallon and he quickened his thrusts. "OH Baby! I want to fuck you for days!" he cried.

Then he pulled out.

He flipped me over and pulled my hips up off the seat. Fluids ran down my legs and he thrust his hard prick deep into my ass.

"Ohhhhhh Yeah!" I sighed as he slowly slid that pole of his deep into my butt.

Fallon reached around and found my clit once again. He licked his finger and pushed back the hood. He rolled the tip of her tiny head between two fingers and squeezed her then let off the pressure.

The result was a wash of warmth flowing through my limbs.

All along, his hips pivoted in and out of my tight ass. The feeling of the two actions was so extraordinary that I could hardly maintain my position. My legs were too weak to hold my body.

Fallon's arm around my waist was all that kept me form falling. His cock slid I and out of my tight hole and the sensations flowing through my clit was electric.

Suddenly, he let go of my vibrating clit. And slammed his hard prick deeper into my ass. He held tight to my buttocks and his nails tore at my skin.

I felt the hot fluids as they filled my ass. My legs and arms went weak and the weight of his body pressed me to the seat. I could not move under his weight and my body trembled from the orgasm that we had shared.

The two of us lay there unable to move. His spent cock slipped out of my ass and the still pumping cum flowed onto the seat and my legs. His cum in my ass seeped out when it had no place else to go.

"Don't stop, James, I'm just taking a quick rest, then I'm going to fuck your lady again!" he demanded.

James glanced back and asked, "Are you okay, Mistress?"

"I'm better than better, James; all is good," I confided.

Fallon turned me over and licked the sweat from my face and body. "Oh, you are salty, and I like that tastes," he whispered.

He blew on my wet skin to cool me and then he blew on my hot clit, which caused a shiver to run through me and lightening to strike my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah," I sighed.

Fallon started stroking his dick slowly. He held it in front of my face as he did so. I stuck out my tongue and as he came up on his shaft he let the tip of it touch my tongue. I tasted his cum as it seeped from this prick.

The shaft grew thick again and it's head flared with anger and need. He splayed my legs and crawled between them. Very slowly he ran the thick head up and down between my lips. He applied only enough pressure for my clit to react when the wet head kissed her.

I attempted to force entrance each time his head feel on my wide hole, but he slipped across each time leaving me begging for him to fuck me.

"Do it Fallon! I want your prick inside me! I want to feel your cock banging me so hard that I feel the electricity flowing from you to me! FUCK ME NOW!" I begged.

He only laughed. "This is my game baby and I make the rules!"

I licked my lips and raised my head. I took his flat nipple into my mouth and sucked and nibbled on his hard nipples.

He stroked his cock faster along my pussy. I felt precum trying to escape.

I sucked his nipples harder and ran my tongue up and down his chest. I reached my hand down to take over his cock and he slapped it away.

"I want you so bad!" I begged. "FUCK ME GOOD! Show those other pricks what a GOOD man can do!" I whispered.

"Oh yeah," Fallon sighed.

"Show those others that you're more of a man than they are. Let YOU be the one I remember tonight as I fall asleep. Let YOU be the one I think of as I run my hand between my legs to masturbate and remember the great FUCK I received," I convinced him.

With this plea he slammed his thick hungry cock deep into my soggy pussy and fucked me as a mad man. Up and down he slammed his full weight against my defenseless body and pleasure flowed throughout my being.

When he finally released his seed into my cavity it overflowed and splashed over both of us. He fell on top of me totally spent but still trying to force more cum into me.

"Pull over, James this is going to take a while," I whispered as Fallon tried to catch his breath.

James found a rest stop a few miles ahead. When he pulled in, Fallon was still laying on top of me unable to move.

I lifted his head off my breast and kissed him deep. My tongue explored his tonsils and I sucked his tongue into my mouth.

"You were fantastic!" I assured him and laughed. "That was fucking wonderful!"

"You sure are good at motivating!" he breathed and kissed me hard on the lips.

James opened the door and Fallon rolled out pulling on his jeans.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers