All Comments on 'On Top of a Mountain Ch. 03'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
WTF

What is the point of getting married if girl is willing to cheat 3 days before her wedding and with his best man. I mean Mick is just to blame if not more because he knew gary longer but this chick didn't say no and seems to be considering carring on an affair even before she is married. If she doesn't fess up I see this ending badly unless all of the sudden gary is open to the idea of a hotwife and I didn't get that vibe from the story so far. Is he testing her and his friend to see what's up or what? Even though this is romance not all romances have a happy ending.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
This is getting real interesting

Can't wait to see how this situation is resolved.

Hoefully these three broad minded individuals will be able to come to a mutually acceptable and pleasant relationship.

Bring on the next chapter without delay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

any man that will sleep with his best friends girlfriend/wife needs to have an ass whoopin. any wife/girlfriend that will sleep with the friend needs to have a look into what she wants if her partner isnt there for 6 days and she is slleepin around.i put more blame on mick this time though since he knew that she was lonely. that makes him a dick and for him to tell her to not tell and they can keep fucking behind his back makes him lower then whale shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just lost me

what kind of shit is this.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
HUH?????

Sure hope you have a good ending for this.......Don't see it, but you may

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What the fuck did you do that for? You just turned one of the better romance stories on this site into on of the thousands about cheaters, you turned her into a fucking bitch in heat, if she was SO in love with Gary she would have stopped it with Mick, you have lost this reader, it's not even worth rating!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

You just ruined a good story for me and apparently for other readers also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You fucked this up big time.

And I suppose Gary will forgive her after sucking his best friends cum out of her cheating snatch.

Another lower than pond scum fucked-up cuckolding Literotica story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why

you had to go there didn't you. you just fucked up a sweet love story, thanks not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous