One Glorious Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier, when the three of us – Red, Blondie, and I – were sitting on the couch drinking and talking, I noticed that Blondie's attention kept straying to the open bedroom doorway. When I looked over, I could see why. The brunette had been in the shower and had just come out of the bathroom and was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing only a small towel wrapped around her body and, apparently, looking into a mirror on the wall, combing her hair. Her exposed shoulders and thighs were still wet from the shower, the small droplets of water glistening on her smooth body like jewels in the soft light of the bedroom.

I had met Raven (as I liked to call her) shortly after she had moved in with Red and Blondie a few months ago. She had long, glossy black hair and an absolutely stunning figure. She was somewhere in her mid-twenties and shared the room with Blondie, the two of them having more in common than Blondie and Red did. She had been a little stand-offish toward me at first, maybe just a little shy, but she had slowly warmed up to me, and we would often talk to each other out by the pool, her lying down on a lounge chair in the sun, smiling and laughing, wearing shades and looking cool, working on her tan in a small, tight bikini that conformed beautifully to the sumptuous curves of her body.

She had kept looking over at the three of us sitting on the couch out of the corner of her eye, still combing her hair but sneaking glances at us to see if we were paying any attention to her; and we were – at least Blondie and I were. Red just kept going on about her ex-boyfriend or something; it was hard to focus with a gorgeous semi-naked woman sitting in the next room, trying to attract our attention.

Then Blondie, apparently unable to restrain herself any longer, suddenly got up and went into the bedroom, stripping off her wet bathing suit along the way. When she got there, she ripped off Raven's towel, grabbed her by the shoulders, and threw her back onto the bed; and then they just went at it ... with an almost animal-like ferocity.

Red and I just sat there staring at them in silence, stunned, for what seemed like a very long time. That was when she had asked me if I wanted to join them ... or go to her bedroom, to be alone she had said. I was completely numb; I didn't know what to think.

I said, "Well, I'm ... sort of seeing someone right now ..." my attention still mostly centered on the bedroom doorway and its erotic tableaux.

"Well, I won't tell her. Will you?"

I just sat there, thinking about it. She slowly moved her hand down my thigh and onto my crotch, gently squeezing the growing bulge there, and whispered in my ear, "Don't think. Come on." She leaned over and kissed me softly, gently caressing my hard-on through my pants, and then she got up and walked slowly to the bedroom, shedding her shorts and tank top as she went, leaving them strewn across the floor along with Blondie's wet, discarded bathing suit. She turned at the threshold, completely naked, and said it again quietly, "Come on," ... and then she slid onto the bed and straight into their embraces.

It was quite a sight to behold, believe me: the three of them just kissing and caressing each other on the bed, rolling around and moaning. I just sat there watching them for a while, all of them fully engaged in their present carnal occupation of each other and seemingly no longer aware of, nor interested in, my presence.

All I could do was just sit there and watch them. I tried to think about my girlfriend, and the myriad reasons not to go in there – into the bedroom – and betray her. But it was hard. I was hard. My hand subconsciously found its way down to my crotch and rubbed the hard-on there, pushing into it, provoking it. Keeping both eyes firmly planted on the bedroom doorway, I slowly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, liberating my extremely stiff cock from my underwear.

Now, I'm not sure just what my true intentions were at that precise moment – and believe me when I tell you I'm not ordinarily prone to premature ejaculation – but as soon as my cock was fast within my firm grip, it happened. I just couldn't help it.

Red was lying right in the center of the bed, flat on her back, with Raven's head thrust between her legs and moving around furiously. Like earlier with Blondie, Raven was on all fours, her beautiful ass staring straight at me, and she was reaching under her body to savagely rub her own wet and glistening pussy, while Blondie was sitting smack dab on Red's face, gyrating her hips around, going, "yeah ... yeah ... yeah ..." both rhythmically and melodically, grabbing her firm bouncy breasts with both hands and clutching them tightly, the mattress squeaking noisily the whole time, when Blondie opened her eyes, looked right at me and smiled – and the semen just exploded from my cock.

My seed rained down all over their coffee table, in long pearly-white ribbons, all over the half eaten pizza that was sitting there, all over (and a little into) a half-full wine cooler bottle, all while their moans and wails reached up to a fevered, erotic pitch, like they were a throng of sinful, lustful banshees – or the Sirens of Odysseus himself, determined to lure me into their erotic clutches.

I came and came until finally there was nothing left to come out of me, my dick throbbing fast and hard. Embarrassed, I quickly zipped up my pants and cleaned up my mess with some napkins I found lying on the table and quietly left, their ecstatic cries muted only after I was safely locked away behind my own apartment door.

I decided I needed a cold shower and some sleep. I worked my way through the dark apartment to my bedroom doorway and put my finger on the light-switch, when I heard a voice say, "What took you so long? I've been waiting here for over an hour."

I knew who it was even before I turned on the light.

"Hi Lori," I said into the darkness.

I flipped the switch and there she was on my bed, leaning back against the headboard, wearing some sexy, skimpy, see-through aqua blue lingerie and smiling broadly at me, her long, dark, slightly disheveled hair flowing down over her shoulders.

I smiled and said, "What have you been doing here for the last hour, just lying alone in the dark?"

"Oh – not much, just lying here peacefully, thinking about you ... and masturbating." Her smile widened.

Wow. She was the landlord's daughter, at least eighteen years old (I think) and sexy as hell, definitely a model-in-waiting. She must have stolen her father's apartment pass-key and let herself in.

"Why don't you come over here and join me," she said, arching her back and thrusting her breasts out toward me, as she reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra. She removed it and tossed it off to the side in a quick motion, and then reached down to slowly, seductively slide her tiny panties down around her legs, leaving her completely naked. She flipped her panties at me with her foot and giggled, her level gaze never leaving my eyes.

"I'm tired of playing with myself. Now I think I want to play with you for a while."

She slowly rubbed her hands across her breasts a few times, playing with the hardened nipples there, and then she delicately inched her hands down along her smooth, tight stomach, to rest softly between her legs, and started stroking that moist, pink pussy with her fingers, watching me and waiting.

My hand was still on the light switch. I looked over at the bedside table, at the half-dozen or so condoms just sitting there, waiting. I noticed the clock on the table read 4:03 AM.

I hesitated, thinking. I tried hard to picture my girlfriend, desperate to remember the wonderful time we had at dinner earlier, and the fabulous sexual marathon we had engaged in at her apartment afterward, not so long ago. But the girl lying on my bed, naked, waiting for it, wanting it and wanting me, the fresh memories of the orgy that was probably still going on in the apartment across the hall, my underwear still wet and my dick still sticky and growing harder by the second ... what should I do? What did I do??

Well ... what would you do?

The End