All Comments on 'One of Gillian's Fellow Teachers'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Shot!

Who ever wrote this pile of fucking horse manure should be. Not fit to read unless your retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yeah!!

Whore wife get's her comeuppence but why does slag, wimp husband win with young hottie? You think he suffered enough from wife's treatment and after all his adulterous actions? Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
garbage

please resolve your baggage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WTF???

I don't know what issues you have; but you should seek some serious counselling. Quit trying to work them out on paper because it isn't working. At least file it under non-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry I Read This

I usually like to encourage authors to find an editor and make their work better, but I'm not sure an editor would have helped this story. If I were one of the authors of the similar stories, I would be protesting the association.

submissiveMansubmissiveManalmost 16 years ago
within the context

it's not good on its own, but within the context of the gillian story, it provides some closure.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
What a piece of Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Dave trades one humiliator for another? The wife lost and a mixed race baby to boot. She really was not well liked by all concerned. That redeemed the story - in part.

Sometimes things happen to the reight people

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very stupid story

The most disturbing thing about this story is you actually took time to write it, albeit a very short nonsense story. You still took time and actually published it, like it was worth sharing. Just grow up is all I can add.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous