All Comments on 'Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 09'

by GrumpyGamby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaalmost 14 years ago
Deeply moving

Yes, it's raw. But deep emotions can be raw, even good ones. I've really enjoyed this story -- thanks for sharing it with us. I find it oddly uplifting to read about two people being brave enough to find their way back to a loving and highly sexual connection after being so emotionally and sexually estranged. And the heightening of those ties as Jack declines is, well, just simply lovely.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
In this chapter

I can finally tell without doubt that you are a woman writing about her feelings, emotions, possibly real in some way, hopefully only fully imagined. About a third of the way into this chapter I thought your change of voice was shaky. As the chapter ended I could see it has been perfect throughout. You have expressed love well, frighteningly well.

lcc_1949lcc_1949almost 14 years ago
Thanks!

Good insight, hard to write I would assume, hard to read!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Wow! That was some writing of emotion!

I recognize a lot of Tina's mannerisms. I see them from my wife.

The writing of emotion is the most difficult thing to do. And you did it well!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
switching voices

Have to give kudos on switching voices in the narration. Writing caliber remained at a good standard and yet the voice was clearly a different POV. That is not easy to accomplish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous