Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell made that noise?" As if I didn't know. Well, I did know what, I didn't know why.

"My cock rising and knocking over the lamp when I realized you were hiding upstairs in a sexy outfit! Oh my God Woman you are so f***ing beautiful! Stand right here Nurse Naughty. Let me look my fill." His eyes traveled slowly down my legs, back up to my chest, then back down to my feet.

"I thought you were wearing heels?"

"I had already taken them off when you called."

"Well go get them! Put them on and come back in here to take my temperature Nurse Naughty!"

After I righted the lamp, I went back upstairs to get my shoes. I marveled at how Jack was always able to pull from me what I wanted to give, put couldn't quite freely offer. I decided to ask him his thoughts when I got back downstairs.

"Because you are still afraid of your own sexuality and the emotions that you feel compelled to control when you exhibit it."

He had me sitting on his lap. My head was resting on his shoulder. It felt so good to cuddle with him like this.

"That doesn't make any sense. Hi, remember me? I'm the control freak?"

"You control things with an iron fist when it's something you know you can control, or think you can control. But sexuality is still a little fearful for you and you can't stop the fear. But you're getting good at letting your inner sexy self out! If you can't stop the fear, you can't control the fear. Make sense so far?"

"Yes and no. Why do you make the fear go away?" I held him tighter. Had to make sure he knew what I was talking about.

"Because you let me take away your choice. You've given me the power to control your fear. When I push you and you get afraid, you still let me lead you. I'm not sure I fully understand it so don't get mad if I sound condescending. You can't control your fear, but you know I won't let anything bad happen, so you give me the control and the fear. You fight me, I don't back down. But at the same time, I don't hurt you or add to your fear. That's what I think anyway."

"I give you my fear?"

"Stand up. Now I want you to bring one of the kitchen stools in here, place it in the middle of the room."

I didn't really know where he was going with this but figured I'd play along. I hobbled back into the family room holding the bar stool. It was just a swivel seat with no back or arms. I placed where he told me to. Then waited for my next orders.

"Now I want you to sit on the bar stool, sit up really straight and cross your legs. Hot damn woman you have fine legs." Jack was so intent on watching my legs cross he hadn't noticed my naughty nurse's cap was sitting askew on my head.

"Now, pretend I am blind. I want you to tell me what you're wearing." He closed his eyes to illustrate his point.

"I'm wearing a naughty nurses outfit I got at a sex shop in town."

Jack opened his eyes and coughed out; "You went into a sex shop? Alone? Oh my! This I have to hear. Tell me everything."

"I googled the place and decided to go in as soon as they opened. I figured there wouldn't be other customers there at that hour. I wanted to look around and just grab what I went there for, but I got scared. I was going to leave when this extremely nice woman behind the counter asked if this was my first time in her store. I laughed and asked if I was that obvious. She smiled a very warm and inviting smile, not making fun but not overlooking my obvious discomfort."

"She askled me if I knew what I was looking for and when I nodded my head she suggested 'toys?' I shook my head no, then she suggested 'viewing material?' Again I shook my head and she said, 'costumes?' I was finally able to speak and not look like a 12 year old caught stealing candy. I told her I wanted a sexy nurse's uniform. She asked me my size and went into the back and got it for me. I paid, thanked her sincerely for making this so easy for me, and left."

"That must have been Charity. She owns the place. It's her mission in life to get more women interested in buying sex stuff from her. Think of the market she would have if she could overcome the stigma. I keep telling her to renovate and make the place look like a Victorian boudoir or something. What?"

"You and Charity. On a first name basis? Isn't that nice?"

"Babe, come one. I am a man who likes sex, a lot. I like to look, and I had been entertaining the idea of investing in her little shop. I like to think of it as investing in my community. More people having great sex means a happier community, happier work force, lower crime rate, lower taxes. I should be thanked! Hell yeah, get more women to feel totally comfortable going into that place, hanging out there, meeting friends and sipping lattes ... How happy their husbands would be? Can you just see it?"

"No, not really. Women shop with children in tow, what are they supposed to do when sweet little Sally comes skipping up to mommy holding a vibrator and asking if she can play with the toy?"

We both began laughing as we shared our outrageous visions of well dressed women and how they would redirect their children from playing with anal beads and double ended dildos while not spilling a drop of their cappuccino. By then I was back on Jack's lap. My previous directive to describe my nurse's outfit was long forgotten, or so I hoped.

"So, my lovely, tell me what you're wearing?"

Hopes dashed, I steeled myself to not make an ass of myself. I was determined to make this if not sexy, at least not stuttering and foolish sounding.

"I have white high heels on my feet. They have pointed toes and spiked heels that add about four inches to my height. I have white fishnet stockings hugging my legs." I lifted a leg straight into the air and slowly ran my hand from my foot to my thigh. "The stockings are connected to a white garter belt. Although the outfit came with frilly panties, I thought they looked stupid so I left them off."

At that Jack lifted up my skirt and made a big deal out of not seeing any panties at all. Just smooth skin and some nooks and crannies which had been perfumed in lilac body spray.

"Go on." Jack said with a heavy voice as he ran his hand over my mound.

"My skirt is extremely short, but long enough to cover the topic, provided the topic doesn't move around much. My top zippers down the front. It has capped sleeves and a deep U shaped plunge in the front." I ran my hands over my exposed cleavage, then under my bosom pushing up slightly so the tops of my breasts threatened to spill out of the top completely.

Jack brought his hand from between my legs up to my exposed chest. He grabbed my zipper but couldn't make it slide down. We both knew he wouldn't be able to get my zipper down but I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and do it, or wait for him to tell me to do it.

"Show me Tina. Show me what I want to see."

I pulled my zipper down and drew the each side of the top away from my body. I felt his other hand, the one resting on my back, ball into a fist.

"You can see my bra now. I got it special for this outfit. It's called a demi bra, but it has more features than just a wide open neck line. It has pads to push my breasts up and out. I bought the size down from what I normally buy, so there is even less material that is actually cupping my breasts. If I were to just give a little pull, right here where my nipple is, the lace covering my breasts is overcome by the work load it's being asked to undertake. See what happens? One little tug right here, and oops, my whole breast pops out." As he jerked his hand from where it had been, resting on my belly, up to my breast, I pulled the other breast out. "Now my breasts are fully exposed. My nipples have been waiting for this opportunity all night long."

I grabbed Jacks hand and held it up to my breast. He didn't have the strength to keep his hand where I wanted it to be. I gingerly opened his fingers and allowed them to close around my nipple. As he pinched and stroked my nipple, I felt that lovely current that goes straight from my nipple to my pussy. How can I feel what happens to my nipples so clearly in my pussy?

I lost my train of thought for a while, lost in the sensations.

"You've been a very naughty nurse. Turning your patient on like this. Pull out my cock and feel what you've done to me." Jack slurred his speech. Usually he sounded only slightly slurred. But times like this, when he was very fatigued or very turned on, well, his energy went elsewhere. I highly approved of where his energy was concentrated.

I slithered off his lap and kneeled on the floor at his feet, pushing the recliner back to a regular chair position. I took off his socks and shoes and rubbed his feet, flexing them up and down.

"Stop that, no physical therapy now. Get back to work."

I ran my hands slowly up his legs, the closer I got to his bulging crotch the lighter my touch became. With one finger I traced the outline of his erect cock, beginning at his balls and in a circuitous pattern, making my way to the head of his cock. When I reached the top of his cock, it was pushing out under his waist band. I pulled down on the elastic of his sweat pants and exposed his cock.

Then I stood up. I stretched like a cat standing there between his legs, my arms reaching above my head, my head thrown back and my back arched. My breasts hanging out from my bra, I pulled the sleeves of the top off my shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. I arched my back again and leaned over him, bending at the hips keeping my back arched and breasts flopping downward.

I grabbed his pants and tried to pull them down his hips. This was progressively getting harder to do as he continued to lose control over his muscles. I had to roll him gently to his right, pull his pants down, and then roll him on his left to get them off his pelvis and below his butt. But once there, pulling them the rest of the way down wasn't hard at all.

Several times during this procedure I could tell he wanted to say something, but each time I shushed him. I knew what he was thinking, how it galled him that he couldn't remove his own pants to make love to his wife. But I didn't care about him needing help. I only cared about us being able to show each other how much we meant to each other.

His humiliation affected his erection. I knew to expect this, it was beginning to happen with more frequency as he required more assistance. I also knew that the only way to bring him back was to position myself and his body in such a way as to take his focus away from his needs for assistance and back to my needs as his wife.

I tossed his pants on the floor, and then straddled my legs to make room for the foot rest. Looking in his eyes with pure love and a good measure of lust, I leaned over him and pulled the lever to raise the foot rest.

I held onto his shoulder as I raised one leg and placed my foot on the arm rest of his chair. My hand went to my ankle and slowly ran its way up my leg to my crotch. My skirt was draped between my legs, he couldn't see what I was doing under there. I brought my hand out again and held it out to him. He leaned forward and closed his eyes as he inhaled the aroma of my excitement. Then he leaned back and I placed my fingers on his lips. He licked them gently and asked for more.

I brought my other leg up and kneeled in the arm rest. I arched my back as I unzipped the skirt. Again I leaned on his shoulder as I slowly and, I must congratulate myself at my age, gracefully pulled first one leg, then the other out of the skirt. I remained kneeling one knee on each arm rest, my breasts hanging out of my bra, my bare pussy framed between the elastic garters of the belt. I actually felt wantonly sexy. I wanted him to look at me, see how much I wanted him, see how hot he made me.

Placing my hands on each corner of the top of the chair, I slowly leaned forward, bringing my breasts to his mouth. I offered the right nipple first. He latched on and I hitched my breath as the electricity went straight to my pussy. God that felt so damn good. I waited for him to grab my nipple between his teeth and threw my head back in response when he did.

I heard him grunt and chuckle and realized my hips were out of control again. I didn't care and couldn't do a damn thing about it if I did care. I reached down in front and grabbed his right hand, bringing it up to my left breast. I didn't have enough hands to pull his fingers out straight so I rubbed his knuckles over my other nipple as he sucked, licked and bit on the first. Oh this was so perfect. I moaned and whimpered loving every second of this. His mouth was working just fine for the task I set him to. I lost control of his hand as he increased the pace and pressure his mouth was delivering to my nipple. I came with a grunt and a moan.

I was too fired up to slow down. I grabbed his hand again and tried to rub it against my clit but I was in the wrong position. I lowered myself onto his lap then twisted my hips, lifting one leg to wrap around his shoulder, the other leg splayed out as wide as I could get it. He had kept his right hand on my crotch rubbing as fast and as hard as he could. But it wasn't enough. He knew it and I knew it, he no longer had the strength to do this for me on his own.

"Grab my hand Tina. Make it do your bidding."

I grabbed his hand and forced his movements to be how I liked them. I was too full of lust myself to coordinate his movements with my own very well. I just rubbed his hand over my clit as hard and fast as I could. He brought his other hand up to my chest and I grabbed that one and rubbed it over my nipple. I was panting and moaning frantically. Just a step away from coming again but something wasn't right, it wasn't happening. I could go no faster, press no harder but I kept at it being the greedy orgasm seeker that I am.

"God you're so sexy. Look at you bringing yourself off. I could watch you do this for ever, it's a beautiful sight. Cum Tina, let me see you cum."

Yes sir that worked just fine!

As soon as I began to slow I changed positions again. I grabbed his cock, obediently standing at attention now, and lined it up between my legs. We both moaned as I lowed myself, impaling myself on his cock. I was so wet from my first two orgasms that he slid right in. I reached down to the side of the chair and pulled the lever to the final position so he was lying out mostly flat. I sunk down ever further on his cock and moaned in relief. Now I had enough room to maneuver.

This one was for him, I wasn't going to bother with trying to rub my clit along his belly. I just used every bit of strength I had left to bring him to ecstasy where I had been floating for some time now. I squeezed my Kagle muscles as hard and fast as I could. I pumped my hips up and down and forward and backward. I was panting from exertion but kept at it and kept at it.

"Bring me your tits Tina. Lean into me and put a nipple in my mouth."

I'm not that coordinated I thought. But I did my best to keep my hips moving and my vagina clamping as I offered up my right nipple.

He bit down and I came again. Then he came and by the time we were breathing somewhat normally again, I had become so tired I couldn't even open my eyes.

I woke some time later when I felt Jack rubbing my back. It was a pattern he used to wake me up.

"Sorry love but I still have to pee."

As I lifted myself off of him I saw how absolutely soaked we both were.

"Nope, not urine. Our juices. Don't clean them off me. I like the smell."

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the urine bottle. I glanced at myself in the mirror. My nurses cap still askew, my hair a mess, my nipples red and swollen. Yup, I looked like a well fucked nurse.

There, I used the F word.


** Next chapter was submitted the same time as this one, should be posted tomorrow. Next chapter is the final chapter.

**I appreciate the value of your comments, so please let me know what you think of this story? I admit, I want people to like it, but I understand it's not likely to please many due to the rawness.

12