All Comments on 'Opposites Ch. 02'

by kandeedreames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Bad!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 13 years ago
great story!

I am enjoying this story very much - I like how you have brought up several issues in a short time and kept it realistic. I look forward to where you take this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great update

I don't think that Amanda is going to go away as Jake would hope. Thanks

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Great story but a bit to fast paced..

Great update to this story and can't wait to see what happens next. But I must say I' am not in love with the character of Jake, his character seem kind of sleazy and a jerk in the way he handle the situation with his ex Amanda, even though I' am sure there is more to come on that front so hopefully Jake is redeemable, other than that I' am personally lukewarm to him overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where have you been?

I've been waiting since August to see what happens and so far only silence......please, please continue on with this story.

kowaikawaiikowaikawaiiover 12 years ago

At least Amanda has someone who loves her.

Jake couldn't even break up with her correctly. He let her believe he was having a crisis when he could have corrected her on that and say No we're done.

Can't imagine being in a relationship where your bf's friends hated you but you think you're at least comforted by the fact he cares about you (ha at that when Jake hated her).

Then out of nowhere after reassuring you that he's not thinking of other girls he ups & wants to leave you think it's a crisis you accept and he tells you no different. In fact his friends still call you his girlfriend. They still treat you like sh*t but at least they let you know the guy you thought was still your boyfriend who needs time apart is just a liar and you were right he was 'cheating' with the girl in the accident.

I wonder if his friends knew of his feelings for Sophia while with Amanda and patted him on the back for just drudging it out with crazy.

I wonder if Amanda will go totally psycho like the cliche evil white ex gf is supposed to.

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
man up, dude

I am losing respect for this character--he is so whupped by Amanda.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Jake is a man... not an angry little boy lashing out...

Jake is not whupped by Amanda. He is giving over to the respect a relationship of some time warrants. Was he supposed to get into a heated verbal exchange in public? I think not. He showed strength of character and restraint. These are two admirable traits most Americans regardless of age seem to have lost. Too bad.

The right kind of respectful handling engenders positive memories long after a break up.... good or bad.

Think about it.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Not the fireworks I thought but I'm sure it's coming when Amanda figures out where he is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous