All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 13'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So good

This is a great series. Please keep it going. Can't wait to see that sorority party.

Why did I never find a girl like her when I was a TA? Not fair...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Teach well!

GP,

Again you've done it! The tease, the play and the release in one fun to read package.

Keep up the great work...we're waiting on more. No pressure though! Ha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great

i've loved this whole series, please keep writing

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 17 years ago
Supermarket Legend

Jessica has done it again - proclaimed to the world she is the Head Slut. That poor stockboy will never be able to stack zucchini properly again...amid other things, but you know I don't feel too bad for him. Hungrily awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot New Story

Read this seies from the first chapter, The excelant prose takes the plot to very high levels. The party has to out do the library.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Glich

Comment I posted for some reason came up as anonm in NYC. I always leave my handle when I comment. Think that when you comment you should have the balls to leave your ID and handle any feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get a dialog coach

Love the filthy sex narrative but the dialog really detracts from an otherwise depraved story. I've fucked a bunch of my students, some of them even teens, but none of them ever looked over their shoulder and asked me to fuck their "18 year old coed pussy" or "teen student pussy" etc. Waaaaayyyy too much of that. Not fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous