All Comments on 'Orc Bait 05'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EtaskiEtaskialmost 10 years ago
Orc compared to Half-Orc

Yurag as a Half-Orc/Half Human, raised by Orcs. This is probably the best presentation of that kind of character I've read. The nuances of how his mind works compared to the Orcs he leads are all shown in the action, and his backstory is told far more in his behavior than any explanation on behalf of the author, except for one single, perfectly timed verbal description from him: "Rough childhood."

I'm really taken by this character (he's an absolute bastard in both respects). I am not saying I want him to steal the show from Rohme in the conclusion next chapter (which I really look forward to!), it's still her story and I'm cheering for her, but if you wanted to create a new kind of adversary for her that is similar but yet not to Kurok from the first chapter, this is a superb creation. :) You're really bringing the story full-circle!

AxelotlAxelotlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
You flatter me again, Etaski.

That has to be my all time favorite comment :D Glad you liked Yurag. I enjoyed writing him. I showed last chapter that Aerowyn had a tough time as a lesbian half-elf being raised by humans. Yurag had a brutal upbringing, it was either die or become the baddest motherfucker there is. He's torn between respecting Rohme as a strong opponent and having disdain for her as a human female. I look forward to the conclusion too.

And thank you for always being happy to discuss things, and offering plenty of feedback and encouragement. Your own amazing series is truly an inspiration, even if it raises the bar a bit high for the rest of us ;)

And while I'm at it, I'd also like to acknowledge the Angelfire Orcish Nations website for the orcish translations. It's where I got 'Ushutar Kurv' and many of the other orc words.

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanalmost 10 years ago
AAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

I waited so long for this next installment and it didn't disappoint. This is a great stores and I can't wait to see how it ends. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Awesome stuff, thought I was done with the orc action but was enraptured again. Please release the next as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Never Stop!

I understand if it must end with Orc Bait 6. But make a new series with non-consent. Perhaps futa like before. We'll send the money.

Thanks

AxelotlAxelotlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Aw, you're welcome.

Yeah, I will keep writing after Orc Bait, because I enjoy it. I don't know what I will be writing yet. Perhaps more non-con and futa.You can send me money if you want, I'll give you my paypal details ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An amazing story

Please let them have impregnated her. So much cock it would be a shame if none hit their mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous