Orc Bait 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

Aerowyns' anger grew, and I could feel her pulling against the rope around her wrists. The attention was unwanted. Yet the stimulation to our sensitive breasts was causing a reaction and making our hearts beat stronger in unison. I breathed deeply as I clutched my breasts through my leathers. I could still feel them being rubbed, and my sensitive nipples being pinched. I didn't need this distraction, but there was nothing I could do about it.

I felt a hand slide down to my crotch and delicate fingers were running over my netherlips, sending tingling sensations through me. I imagined the beautiful sorceress molesting the bound and naked half-elf. "Damn you, Sierra," I cursed.

Then I heard a loud crack nearby. I quickly turned and raised my bow in front of me, intensely scanning the area. I couldn't see anyone. I continued to reach out with my senses as a hand groped at my breast and fingers circled around the tingling folds of my pussy. I was fighting the building arousal, I needed to stay alert.

There was sudden movement, I aimed my bow at a squirrel as it skittered out from behind a tree. I lowered my bow and decided to keep moving to the top of the slope. I gasped as a couple of fingers pushed through my slippery folds and up into my pussy. My hand moved down to cover my groin, but that was pointless. The digits started fervently moving around, rubbing at the soft hugging flesh.

I just continued hiking up the hill, doing my best to ignore the stimulation in my tingling cunt. Something wet and rough started running along my right breasts. A tongue. Soft lips sealed around my nipple and gently sucked. I bit my lower lip as I walked on. My breathing was getting heavier.

I had finally made it to the rim of the crater. It was mostly flat ground, several paces wide, with grass, dirt and rocks. I passed a large boulder, and stayed low as I made my way to the edge. The fingers were pushing into me in a thrusting motion. My breathing became even more labored, and my face was hot and flushed.

I looked down into the crater. It was huge, you could fit a decent-sized villiage inside. My attention was drawn immediately to the centre, where trees bordered a roughly circular pool of water. In the centre of the pool was an island of white stone rubble. I remembered the last time I had come here. An impressive white tower rose up from the centre of the crater. My party had brought it crashing down. Now all that was left was the crumbled ruins. Were Sierra and Aerowyn in there amongst those ruins?

The fingers inside me stopped thrusting, and I sighed as they slipped out again. My pussy was left feeling hot and moist. I looked down at the area between me and the ruins. Something wasn't right. The ground looked like it had been flattened, and the light scattering of trees that grew inside had been cleared. I carefully scanned the area, but couldn't see anyone down there.

I couldn't shake my gut feeling that something was not right there. I heard a faint sound coming from the slope behind me, soft cracking, like snapping branches. I crept back to the outer edge with my bow raised in front of me. I peered out from behind the rock, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. My gut told me I was in danger.

It could just be Aerowyns' fear I was feeling. Staying linked with her was messing with my head, but perhaps I could use it. I remembered when I was linked with Sierra I could sense the magic around me. My link with Aerowyn might grant me that too. I focused on my breathing and tried to clear my mind as I got into a meditative state. The fear and anger I was getting from Aerowyn seemed to calm. Perhaps she could sense what I was doing and was working with me.

The trees started to faintly glow with their magic aura. It was working. I quickly became aware of several other auras in my field of vision. I was not alone. I counted nine large humanoid shapes slowly advancing on me. Somehow they had been kept invisible. My adrenaline surged. It wasn't just a gut feeling now, I really was in danger.

I raised my bow and took aim at the one closest to me. It was around thirty meters away, down the slope. I shot the arrow off, and it struck the centre of the figure. A loud deep cry went out, and my target dropped. I could see them now, like a cloak had been lifted. Large green men in clunky mismatched armor, brandishing weapons. I gasped.

Orcs! What the fuck where they doing here?

They were yelling out to each other, and I saw a couple aiming their bows my way. I ducked back behind the boulder as arrows deflected off it. I had another arrow drawn and popped up again. The orcs were scattering, taking cover behind the trees. I took aim and loosed. I struck one of the archers, making him cry out in pain.

I quickly ducked back as an arrow shot past my head. Fuck, there were too many of them, they were going to pin me down there and advance on me. My adrenaline was pumping, but on top of that I could also feel another wave of fear. It must have come from Aerowyn. Hands suddenly grabbed my thighs and I yelped. I looked down, no, someone had grabbed Aerowyn. A firm blunt object started rubbing along her cunt. Oh fuck! Not now!

I tried to ignore it and popped up at a different spot on the rock. I let off another shot, and hit a sword wielding orc that was advancing on me. I took cover behind the rock again. The object started pushing its way into my pussy. It felt quite firm, yet soft and spongy on the outside. It felt like a cock. I groaned as I was penetrated, my pussy spreading open for the invader.

Aerowyn was being raped, and I could certainly feel it too. The distraction was the last thing I needed right now, and Sierra probably knew that.

"Put down weapons, gruiuk. Surrender, or die!" Yelled out an orc in a deep rough voice. He sounded close. The cock started pushing back and forth inside me, and I gasped. I wasn't sure if I could fight them off. I had to try and get away.

I got up and fired off another arrow. It made the orcs scramble for cover behind the trees. I then turned and ran for the crater. Running had become difficult with a cock fucking me. I came to a sudden stop as I got to the edge and looked down. Where I had previously seen flat empty ground, there were scores of tents set up in a semi-organized camp. It was bordered with trenches and barricades. I could see the numerous orcs moving around the place.

"Fuck!" I cried out. The hands around my thighs gripped me tighter and the cock started thrusting into me harder and deeper. I groaned and gasped as I looked behind me and saw the orcs advancing, reaching the rim. Others were coming at me from the sides, moving along the rim. I had only one place to go. I leaped down onto the inner slope and fell back on my ass. The inner slope was steeper than the outer, with far less vegetation. I found myself sliding down with the loose dirt and rocks. Unfortunately, I was sliding toward the camp and even more orcs.

I gasped for breath, my heart was pumping rapidly as I slid down the hill and I felt the cock continue to fuck my tingling cunt. Sierra had a whole horde of orcs. She had somehow kept them hidden from me. I had walked right into her trap. Now I was fucked!

A loud horn sounded on the rim above me. It had alerted the orcs in the camp below, that I was there, and I could see them stopping and looking, pointing my way. When I tried to plant my feet and slow my descent, I would tumble and roll, being painfully knocked around. I still managed to keep hold of my bow as I continued to slide to the bottom of the crater.

I could see the orcs below heading my way now, carrying weapons. Some of them had bows. I pulled an arrow from my quiver and managed to notch it. It was difficult to aim as I was sliding down the hill, but I got a shot off. It hit the ground close to my target. The orcish archer stopped and shot back. The arrow hit the slope well below me.

I drew another arrow and lined the archer up again. I took in a deep breath and tried not to let the thrusting cock, or the fact that I was sliding down a steep hill, distract me. I loosed the arrow and it hit its mark, dropping the orc. Several more orc fighters were running toward me. I was getting to the bottom of the crater now. I notched another arrow and took out another orc carrying a bow.

The slope flattened out underneath me and I slowly came to a stop. I picked myself up so that I was on one knee and I drew my bow again. The big green orc shouted out as he charged me with his axe raised. I shot an arrow into his neck, making him tumble to the ground. Some of the foes were getting close now.

I shot down another charging orc, and then another as he got within a few meters. A couple more orcs were so close that I could smell them. I wasn't fast enough to hold them off with my bow. I threw it down and drew my shortsword just in time to block a swinging blade, and there was the loud clang of steel striking steel.

Both orcs growled as they attacked me wildly with their swords. I danced about, dodging their attacks and parrying with my own blade. The cock was still thrusting into me unabated as I fought for my life. The two orcs were larger and more powerful than me, but I was faster and more skilful. Thankfully they were not very coordinated in their attack.

I ducked low, under a wide arcing swing, and then yelled out as I brought my blade up, slashing it across the orcs' chest. He cried out in pain as his blood spilled from the deep gaping wound. The other one came at me with a series of fast strikes that I was able to parry. He was getting frustrated, and lunged at me. I spun out of his way, pivoted and stabbed my sword into his abdomen in one smooth motion. He yelled and dropped to his knees, clutching his gut, and I promptly swung my sword hard into his neck. He made a loud gargling sound as the blood gushed from the gaping wound, before slumping to the ground dead.

Another large brutish orc came at me with a huge battle axe. I leaped back as he swung it down hard, and slammed it into the dirt. He had left himself wide open. I quickly lunged forward and stabbed my blade through his broad neck.

There was loud orcish yelling all around me. I could see many more orc warriors approaching and surrounding me. I had nowhere to run, and there were far too many to fight off. Some orcish archers were holding their bows taut in front of them, but weren't firing. I stood there defensively with my bloody sword in front of me, as I caught my breath. I could feel the juices dribbling from my tingling cunt as the cock continued to push back and forth inside me. I could also feel hands rubbing over my breasts now.

Was this it? Was I going to die while being fucked by a phantom cock?

One of the orcs came forward, confidently striding toward me, though his sword was still sheathed on his back. He was tall and muscular, more so than the typical orc. A steel mail cuirass covered his torso, and steel plate covered his shoulders, though his brawny upper arms were bare and his lower arms wore black studded bracers. His skin was less green than the others, and had a brownish tone. He had a wide jaw, with black mutton chops and slicked back black hair.

He came right up to me, almost within reach of my blade. I held it up threateningly. He looked me over with his dark brown eyes. They were a similar color to mine, but there was something very cold and menacing about them. They were the eyes of a predator. I tensed as he studied me, though I was still gasping and groaning, my face was hot and flushed. I was still being vigorously fucked. My wet pussy was throbbing wildly as the menacing warrior stood over me.

A faint smile crossed his lips. I noticed that he didn't have the ugly protruding tusks that the other orcs had. He could almost pass as a big ugly human. He had to be a half-orc.

"I am Yurag. Commander Chief, Red Finger Clan...Who are you, gruiuk?" he asked in a deep gravelly voice.

I took a deep breath and tried to ignore the pumping cock. "I'm just a traveler, passing through here."

"No, you not pass through here...Do you surrender?"

I looked around at the many sets of orc eyes staring at me. I knew all too well what they would do to me if I surrendered to them. I looked back up at the half-orc, "Do you?"

A smile crossed his face as he chuckled.

"I mean it. I'm actually a scout for the royal military. The King has sent a great army here....Ungh...He has a least five soldiers for every one of yours. All fully armored, bearing...ooh...bearing castle-forged steel. They will crush you. If you don't surrender, your only hope is to flee this area immediately."

He looked at me, narrowing his eyes skeptically, "I have scouts too, gruiuk. There no army."

"The army has many powerful mages. You won't see them if they don't want you to."

"Enough of your human tricks!" he snapped. "Do you surrender?"

"No."

"Good!" He smiled as he drew the large sword from his back. He held it in front of him with both hands, standing with his legs apart in a fighting stance. It looked like a finely crafted steel blade. The cock started thrusting into me more vigorously and I let out a small whimper. Oh Gods, not now! My heart was thudding rapidly in my chest.

The half-orc suddenly lunged at me and brought his sword down with surprising speed. I raise my own sword and blocked the blow, but the force made me stagger back. He pressed his attack with strong skilful strikes, and I struggled to block them. It immediately became apparent that he was a much better fighter than the others. That wasn't surprising; it was often the most powerful fighter who became leader among orc clans.

I found an opening to strike at him, but he moved with surprising speed and parried the blow. I felt his boot painfully slam into my chest as he kicked me away. I tumbled to the ground and was winded, struggling for breath. The other orcs around us were cheering their commander loudly. The cock had stopped thrusting, and slipped out, leaving my cunt wet and sore. I could feel the juices dribbling out of me. The half-orc came forward and stood over me.

I quickly rolled away and got to my feet, raising my sword again. Yurag was waving his sword at me, "Come on, gru. You not surrender, then you got to kill me!"

I came at him, swinging my sword in fast controlled motions. His defense was tenacious, as he parried my blows. I stayed light on my feet, constantly moving about. Our blades were continually clanging together as we fervently tried to get through each others defenses. His sword was longer than mine, as were his arms. I found it very difficult to counter his extra reach, to even get close enough to strike. He had to be one of the most difficult opponents I had ever faced.

More orcs seemed to have gathered around us, cheering loudly as we fought. I was drawing on all the speed and agility I could, trying to gain an edge. I feinted to the left of him, and he swung his sword at me in a wide arc. I anticipated this and ducked low as the blade whooshed over my head. I lunged at him and drove my blade into his flesh, under his left shoulder plate.

He grit his teeth but didn't even yell out. He brought his arm back up and slammed his fist into my head. I was knocked off my feet and hit the ground hard. The blow left me dazed and reeling. Then the half-orc was on top of me. He was quick to grab my wrist and rip the sword from my grip. The side of my face stung furiously as I cried out and struggled against him. He growled like a beast as he used his weight and strength to pin me to the ground.

Blood spilled out from his wounded shoulder and ran down his thick arm. I managed to slip an arm free. I raised my leg and pulled the dagger from my boot. Yurag saw it and reached for it as I slashed his arm. He got hold of my wrist. I strained against him as I tried to plunge the dagger into his body. I was hoping that the blood-loss would weaken him, but he overpowered me and forced my hand into the dirt. He wrestled the dagger from my grip and tossed it aside.

I growled and struggled with all I had, and managed to get an arm free again. I went straight for his shoulder and dug my fingers into the stab wound. This time he did yell out in pain. He dropped down and slammed his elbow into my face. I hit with an intense blast of pain. He managed to get a firm hold of both my arms and pin them above my head. I struggled vainly, but he had his weight on top of me and I couldn't move. I found it hard to breathe.

I looked up at him. Blood was still flowing from his shoulder and the new cuts on his arm. He looked down into my eyes and forced a smile, showing his large yellowish pointed teeth. "You too pretty for one who fights like that."

I spat in his face, it was all I could do. Yurag just continued to smile. Then he lifted his weight off me. I fought against him as he turned me over and forced my arms behind my back. "Rope," he called out.

I looked up to see an orc approach us. "Good fight, Urdanog. She not ordinary pinky."

"No, she not." He held my arms firmly and bound my wrists together with the thin rope. He grabbed my hand and ran his fingers over my ring. I felt him spit on my finger and then start pulling the ring off. He wasn't being gentle about it, and I flinched as it painfully tugged at my skin. He managed to wrench it off. "Magic." I could hear the smile in his voice, "What does it do?"

I didn't see any point in lying, "Defense against poison."

He then flipped me over again. Apart from feeling battered and bruised and violated, I also felt terrified and sick. Being bound and helpless among a large horde of orcs stirred up bad memories of that night in Fangrind Forest. How could I have been so stupid as to walk right into it?

The big half-orc loomed over me again. His hand moved to my chest and he gave my breast a squeeze through the leathers. "Been long time since my blood was spilled in fair fight. What your name, gruiuk?"

"Rohme."

"Rohh-mee," he let the name roll over his tongue. Then his hand moved lower, rubbing over my belly and then to my waist, smearing more of his blood over my already filthy leathers. He started opening the pouches in my jerkin and going through them. He pulled out a ball of red sap and sniffed at it, "What is it?"

"...More defensive magic."

He grunted and put it back. He pulled out my small bottle of healing potion, somehow, it had remained unbroken through the entire scuffle. He uncorked the bottle and took a sniff. "Yes...good." Then he held up my ring again, "Defense against poison...You drink first."

He moved the potion bottle to me lips. He was being careful, making sure it wasn't poisoned. I did feel very sore and battered. I could feel the side of my face swelling, where he struck me. I didn't see any point in refusing. Being bruised and swollen wasn't going to stop me from being raped. I drank down some of the potion and felt the warm tingling sensation wash through my body as I was healing.

Yurag then pulled it away and put it to his lips. He downed the rest of the potion and then tossed the empty bottle aside. He rubbed at his bloody shoulder, "Your potion good." His hands moved to back to my chest and he started undoing the laces that held my leather jerkin closed. Soon he pulled my top open and exposed my large brown boobs. There was excited rowdy cheering all around us. I looked up to see many large green orcs had gathered around us and were staring hungrily down at me. It didn't seem to bother them that I was filthy, covered in dirt, sweat and blood.

Yurags' large rough hands were over my tits, lewdly groping and squeezing them. "Fha grazadh! I will fuck you hard!" He was watching me closely to see how I would react to that. I chose not to show any reaction.

"Yes! Fuck the kurv!" called out an orc nearby.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers