Orc Bait 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

The orc above me moaned with pleasure as I sucked on his fat member. Then I heard him say; "Urdanog!...We all beat kurv in fight!"

Yurag had come back? I heard his low growling voice behind me, "Hurry up and finish!"

The three cocks began ramming me even harder. I continued to suck on the thick member as it fucked my hot sweaty face. Soon the orc above me growled loudly and my mouth was filled with his warm cream. He pulled out from my lips and leant over and spat the load of cum out. I moaned as the cocks rapidly pumped my tight aching holes. The orc under me kept slamming his cock into my ass as the one on top spurted into my throbbing pussy. Soon I got another load deep in my ass as the big orc groaned and grunted.

My three orcish assailants all got off of me and left me lying there in the mud, hot and panting and very messy. I looked up and saw Yurag standing over me. "Get up, Ushutar Kurv."

I slowly lifted myself up out of the mud and stood on shaky legs. I could feel the cum leaking out of my ravaged holes and running down my skin. The orcs all around me had quietened down and seemed to be looking at Yurag. He grabbed my arm, "Dru Mabrotnosh want to see you now."

"Sierra?"

He pulled me along and I staggered after him. The orcs all parted for us as we went. He took me to the nearby pool of water. I could see the ruins in the island in the centre. Was he going to try and take me across the water? He waded into the pond, dragging me along with him. The water was quite warm and murky, but seemed fresh, not stagnant.

When he was in up to his knees, he pushed me down with a splash. "Clean yourself, gruiuk." I was sweaty and filthy, with the stench of orcs all over me. I never felt so filthy and wretched. I was glad to be able to wash myself. I sat in the water and rubbed my hands over my violated body as he stood over me.

Soon he pulled me up again and the warm water cascaded off my brown skin. Many orcs were still standing by the bank, watching me. Yurag lead me out of the water. He took me back to his tent, where he allowed me to get dressed in my leathers and boots again. I was thankful for that, he could have just taken me to Sierra naked. I winced as I got into my light armor. My crotch and ass were very tender, and I felt sore and bruised where the stick had struck me in several places. I didn't offer any resistance as he tied my arms behind my back again.

It was getting late in the afternoon. The sun was sinking below the wall of the crater, casting a long shadow over the orc camp and the ruins. Yurag met up with two orcs outside his tent. One was the tall bald fighter, Bugrash, wearing steel plate armor. It gave me the impression he was some sort of knight, or whatever the orcish equivilent may be. The other was an older looking orc with long grey hair, clad in dirty yellow robes and shiny jingling necklaces. He had to have been a shaman.

Bugrash smiled down at me. It wasn't that long ago that I had fought the big brute, and then had him on top of me, with his cock driving into my pussy. Then took his cum inside my body. I shuddered as I looked up at him. "Let's go," said Yurag. I was lead out of the camp amongst the three orcs.

We came to the pond in the centre of the crater, where there was a dilapidated stone bridge. It was partially collapsed and submerged in some places. Yurag lead me across, as we slowly navigated the ruined structure. I found it quite difficult to climb past some places with my hurt knee and my arms bound behind my back. In a couple of spots Bugrash grabbed hold of me and stopped me from slipping off into the water.

Then we were past the water and standing on the small island in the centre. Large piles of white stone rubble were all around us. It brought back powerful memories for me. Of the desperate battle against the mages, of losing my friends and being trapped under the rubble for days. When I was pulled out of there by dwarven relic hunters, I never dreamed I would be coming back here like this.

A path had been cleared through the rubble. Yurag lead me through the winding path with stones piled high on each side. We came to a narrow trench in the stone floor. I looked down the stone staircase leading to a door, a few meters down. The temples dungeon, that was where Sierra was hiding away.

Yurag went down the stairs and I was made to follow him, with Bugrash right behind me and the shaman taking up the rear. At the bottom, Yurag unlatched the heavy wooden door and opened it. I was lead through a dark narrow stone hallway before we came to some more winding stairs which lead down into a large open room.

There were many sconces on the walls, casting out their flickering light, but the spacious room was still quite gloomy and damp. Several large pillars were lined up throughout the area. The ceiling was quite high. I looked up and saw the large black form hanging there in the centre of the room. The Felder. Its body was wrapped in dark leathery wings and I could see its piercing yellow eyes looking down on us. It just hung there motionless, watching.

Right below him, sitting on what looked to be a stone altar, was a large red jewel. The orcs took me further into the room, and I eyed the creature warily as I walked. Strange unnatural feelings washed over me as we approached the jewel. It was a deep dark red color, the color of blood. The size and shape of it resembled a human heart.

It was the demon heart-stone Aerowyn was talking about. The artifact of power needed to complete the moroi ritual. And the cursed stone responsible for keeping Sierra alive for the past six years, while warping and corrupting her. I looked up again, the Felder was still hanging there, watching us intensely. The monster must have been guarding it.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" came Sierras' voice behind us.

The three orcs and I turned to see the black robed figure standing behind us. The hood casting her face in shadow.

"Dru Mabrotnosh," said Yurag.

"Urdanog," she replied. "Thank you for escorting our guest here." She limped forward and came right up to me. I just stood there as her hand slowly moved up and gently caressed my face. "My dear Rohme." Then her hand moved back and pulled back the dark hood, and I let out a gasp.

Her face, which once had a smooth luminous complexion was now terribly scarred, with large chunks of skin missing. Her nose was gone, and there was only a dark gaping hole in the middle of her face. A large scar ran over her left eye and it was milky white. It was a horrific sight, she looked like a ghoul.

She smiled at my reaction, and could see several teeth were broken and missing from her once-perfect smile. "Yes, I know. My face isn't quite how you remember it. Having a temple fall on top of you will do that. But don't worry, when I complete the ritual tonight, and become moroi, my beauty will be restored."

"Where's Aerowyn?" I asked.

"Close by. Why? Do you care for her? She is a tasty little morsel, isn't she? I had some fun with her. You should have heard some of the sounds she was making while you were with the orcs."

I just seethed, and didn't say anything.

She turned to Yurag, "I trust you enjoyed sweet Rohmes' company, Urdanog?"

"Yes, Mabrotnosh." smiled Yurag. "I like her spirit. What will you do with her?"

"She's an old flame. I wish to become reacquainted with her. We will become very close once again."

"Tonight is night of Gith Shun Han, you promise Red Finger Clan immortal power."

"Yes. And I will deliver. Just have your men on alert and keep the crater secure. I will not have any interruptions to the ritual."

"You won't." Yurag then glanced at me, and looked back at Sierra. "We are allies. You not the chief of me. Not bound to your command."

Sierra just looked at him evenly, "I expect you to do as I bid, if you want the power that I offer. But no, you are not bound to my command."

"Yet," I said. "That will happen once you are given the immortal power."

Sierra looked at me cooly, "She's a crafty one. Trying to turn you against me with her lies."

The half-orc stared at me for a moment, "Yes...crafty. She say that King send army."

"Just another lie. King Farquad is too stupid and ignorant to do anything to stop this, his soldiers are all off fighting to the east. This kingdom will be quite easy for us to take."

"Not too easy, I hope."

"We will be waging the greatest war this world has ever seen. Don't worry, there will be many great conquests and triumphs ahead for you and your clan."

He just grunted, and nodded his head.

"Well, I thank you for entertaining my guest for me, Urdanog. And delivering her to me. Now, would you kindly go and see that your men are securing the perimeter?"

The tall half-orc stared into Sierras' eyes for a moment, "Tonight then." He turned and strode away, with Bugrash and the shaman following.

I was left standing in the large gloomy room with the disfigured sorceress. The felder was still watching from its place on the ceiling. "I bet you were surprised to see the orcs here," said Sierra. "Maintaining the link between you and the half-elf allowed me to cast spells that affected you, keeping them hidden from your senses until you were right in amongst them. I instructed Yurag to take you in alive. How was he? Quite vigorous, I'll wager," she said with a smirk.

I ignored her teasing, "You're the one who has been drawing the orcs here for the past five years."

"Yes. I could communicate with certain orcs with a talent for premonition. I will need soldiers for my army. But hunters like you have been making it extremely difficult for them. Yurag and his clan arrived only four days ago. Just in time for the new beginning. You and the witch are here just in time, too."

"What will you do with us?"

"I gave you a choice, Rohme, and you chose wrong. So you come before me as my prisoner. Now I'm not going to give you the choice. You will join me, and we will be together again. After tonight, you will be Yurags' superior. Kill him if you want to, or fuck his brains out, whatever you like. You will lead the moroi orc army against the capital, storm the castle and execute the King. You'd like that wouldn't you, after what he put you through?"

"That fucking stone has corrupted you, your mind is as disfigured as your face. If there is any part of the Sierra I knew left in you, you would destroy the stone and end this madness."

She stayed calm as she moved her hand up again and brushed aside my hair. "Oh Rohme, you are tired. You're not thinking straight. But after tonight you will see everything more clearly. You will be mine, once again." She brought herself closer, pressing her body up against me. Her scarred face came right up to mine, and I turned away.

She whispered into my ear, "There is still a big part of the Sierra you knew. I long for you, Rohme, and I think you have been longing for me." Her hands sensually rubbed over my body.

"Stop it!" I said, jerking away from her.

She stepped forward and grabbed me forcefully. I wished I had my arms free to fight against her. "Everything will be different after tonight. But you've had a big day already, haven't you, my love? You need to get some rest."

She lurched forward and pressed her rough scarred lips into mine. I felt the magic power surge through me before I blacked out.

To be concluded...

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers