Orc Bait 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

"Kurvan gru buth haraug! Make her scream!"

Yurag gave me a lusty smile as he rubbed his hand over my face and pressed his thumb into my lips. I just grit my teeth and stared coldly at him. My heart was beating rapidly, I desperately wanted to fight or flee, but I could do neither. "Not here...my tent."

He stood up over me and I found myself being pulled to my feet. The orcs quickly closed in on me and large rough hands were all over my body. I yelped as my tits and ass were savagely squeezed by the brutes. "Back off!" yelled Yurag in a booming voice. The orcs reluctantly obeyed him, the hands came off my body as they took a step back.

He gripped my arm behind my back and lead me out through the crowd of stinking excited orcs. I was being lead toward the camp, which was close by. They were all following closely, cheering, taunting and chattering excitedly as they went.

I worked to put my fear aside and observe what I could. We passed the trenches and outer walls, made up of sharpened logs. They looked to be still building their defenses, it appeared they had not been there for very long. There were many small canvas tents and campfires scattered about the camp site. I spotted short wiry goblins around the place, carrying out different tasks. There was also a place off to the side where I could see half a dozen wargs tied to posts. The sight of them made me shudder.

From what I could see, this horde appeared to be around twice the size of the one I had encountered in Fangrind Forest. Around one hundred and twenty orcs, maybe. I certainly did not expect to find this at the site of the ruins. When I set off, I thought I was coming to stop Aerowyn. I got in way over my head, and now I was in deep trouble.

We got to the center of the camp, where there were a few much larger tents. One of them had to belong to the commander, or perhaps all three. An older-looking bald orc addressed Yurag. "Have fun with this one, Urdanog. We all have her when done? Graug kurv?"

"Hahaha, plenty madh uruk gajol for you, Graug Kurv!" cheered another orc, as he rubbed his crotch.

Yurag just frowned at them and spoke out, "Double patrols and sentries. In case there more humans. Get shamans to scan area. Take wargs out."

"Yes, Urdanog."

***

He turned and pulled me along into his tent, leaving the excited crowd of orcs behind. The words 'graug kurv' filled me with anguish. I had been a graug kurv. It meant horde slut. It meant having my body mercilessly violated by big orc cocks, one after another. Becoming a fuck-toy and cum-dump for so many smelly brutes, who favored hard anal pounding and rough face fucking. Who were greatly amused by the abuse, humiliation and degradation of a helpless female. I couldn't be a graug kurv again.

Yurag pushed me into the centre of the spacious tent and closed the flaps. I turned and looked at him. My instincts told me to run, but there was nowhere to run to. I could continue to fight him with all I had, but I suspected he would like that. He just stood there leering at my bare breasts with a hungry look on his face. He reminded me of Kurok, the other orc leader. He tried to claim me, but also shared me with the rest of his horde. Perhaps I could entice this brute to claim me for himself, and be spared from becoming a graug kurv. Then I could wait for an opening...

I slowly walked up to him with a smile on my filthy face. He was watching me carefully with his dark eyes, and his lips curled up in a tight smile. The half-orc wasn't as ugly as most full blooded orcs. His body was actually quite attractive. Tall and well proportioned, a strong and muscular warriors physique. It reminded me of Strafe.

When I got close to him, I turned around and pressed my ass into his crotch. I had to raise myself up to do it, the top of my head came up to his wide chin. He grunted his approval and reached around to grab my bare breasts. I let out a pleasurable sigh and rubbed my bound hands over his groin. I could feel the hefty bulge pressing out from his leather pants and grabbed at it.

"Mmm, you are a powerful warrior," I said, as I continued to rub his cock. "I have never found a man as strong as you. You have proven yourself to me in battle, and earned the right to claim me. Will you make me your raus gruik?"

"Raus gruik," he said. It was hard to pick his tone. Perhaps he was considering it.

"I will give you strong sons."

He chuckled, "You would...Roh-me."

I pulled away from him and turned to look in his eyes. "Unbind my arms now. You won't have to force me. I'm yours."

"No human tricks, " he said firmly.

"No."

He stepped forward and I turned around, presenting my bound arms. I looked around the tent. The sun shone onto the pale canvas walls, filling the large room with muted light. There were various pieces of basic furniture placed around the room. A weapon and armor rack was at the east wall. I noticed the battle axe and crossbow sitting on it as soon as I entered. The crossbow wasn't loaded, and the axe looked a little too heavy and unwieldy for me.

A large wooden crate looked like it was used as a table at the west wall. There was a wooden barrel next to it, and a large steel tub sitting on top. At the north wall was his bedding, which just looked like a large simple straw mattress, covered in sheets and cushions. This was what passed as the luxury tent in an orc raider camp.

He untied my hands, and I brought them in front of me. It still felt like there was rope wrapped around them. Aerowyn, I had almost forgotten about her. She would have taken the hard knocks with me, and wondered what the hell was going on. Now she wasn't going to like what was going to happen here.

I pointed over at the steel tub on the crate, "Can I wash up?"

"Strip first,"

"Sure." I started unstrapping my leather armor as he went over to the makeshift table. There was a small chest sitting on top. He pulled out a small brown potion bottle and gulped down its contents. I wondered what it was, but didn't ask. He watched as I pulled off my top and let it drop to the floor. I bent over and pulled off my boots, before dropping my pants. My leathers were filthy, covered in dirt and blood. I didn't hesitate pulling my damp panties down, exposing my dark bush.

I looked up and saw Yurag smiling at me, now he had predatory lascivious dark eyes. It was unsettling. He obviously liked what he saw. I forced a smile back and then walked over to the crate. The steel tub was half filled with water. I cupped the water in my hands and brought them to my face, taking a long drink. There was a small washcloth by the tub, I used it to wipe my face and other parts of my body that were dirty and sweaty. I could feel the half-orcs' steel gaze upon me as I did.

He walked over to the racks and unstrapped the sword from his back before carefully putting it up. Then he undid his shoulder pads and removed them. I watched as he pulled his steel mail cuirass over his head and hung it up. There was still a lot of blood covering his upper body. His belly and broad chest were chiseled and muscular. A layer of dark body hair covered his abdomen, but wasn't so thick that it hid his brown-green skin.

He walked back over to me. I wrung out the washcloth before bringing it up to his shoulder and wiping away the blood. My potion had closed up his wounds, but left a noticeable scar. I continued to wring out the cloth and wipe away the blood. There were smaller scars I had left on his arm. Many other scars of various shapes and sizes were scattered around his large solid body. "Orcs wear scars with pride, when taken in battle," he told me.

"I thought you said it has been a long time since someone drew your blood in a fight?"

"It has." He looked down at the scars on his chest. "Rough childhood."

"I see."

"I survived it. My enemies did not."

"Was your mother human? Or was it your father?"

His lip curled up in a snarl. He snatched the cloth away from me and tossed it on the crate. Then bent down and roughly grabbed a breast with one hand and took the other one in his mouth. His other hand groped at my ass. I was startled by the sudden attack. He was mauling me like an animal. I squealed as his teeth painfully clamped down on my nipple. His hand quickly moved between my cleft and a couple of fat fingers forced their way into my slit, and were moving around.

Sudden fear gripped my mind, and I felt ropes pulling at my wrists. I couldn't help trying to push the boorish fighter away, but he had me firmly in his grasp. Aerowyn was in distress at the crude molestation. I slapped myself in the face. 'Just calm down bitch, you're making it worse.' The half-orc looked up at me, obviously puzzled by what I did.

I was then scooped up in his strong arms. He carried me over to the bed before dropping me onto it. I looked up to see him pulling down his leather pants. His big erect cock was freed and poked out aggressively from his hairy groin. It was fat and bulky, with thick veins running all over the brownish green shaft. At the end was a bulging, round mushroom head, which was wet with precum. A large pair of heavy, hairy balls hung beneath it. Holy shit! The damn thing was big, even for an orc. I had taken larger, though not by choice.

I got up on my knees and wrapped my hand around the thick shaft. I gripped it tightly, it was very strong and firm. I could feel it pulsing in my hand. Yurag was looking down at me, a slight smile forming on his lips. I brought my head forward and opened wide, taking the fat glans through my lips. My mouth watered and I got the heady taste of his precum as I sucked on the firm meat. I was also hit with the strong sweaty smell of his crotch, perhaps I should have washed there first.

Yurags hand ran through my hair and then he pulled my head back, so that his cock slipped out from my mouth. I looked up at him. "You like my gaj, Kurv?"

"It's big and strong, like you."

He smiled wider, showing his teeth, "Spread your legs for it."

Damn, he was impatient, and was used to getting his way. I spat out a large glob of saliva onto the head before lying back on to the bed. I spread my thighs apart for him and slipped my hand down over my cunt. I pushed a couple of fingers into my slit, trying to get myself ready, and warning Aerowyn of what was to come. Though I was pretty sure she knew, that was why her anxiety and rage was filling my mind, making it difficult to become aroused.

The big half-orc dropped down on the bed, between my legs. He gave me a hungry, lustful look before pulling my hand away from my cunt. He grabbed his erection and brought it forward. The fat glans rubbed along my lips a few times before he prodded it into me. My netherlips were painfully stretched open around the rigid member as it sunk into me. Once the head had forced its way inside, he thrust forward. I cried out as the bulbous tip pushed deep into my body and my stretched cunt was filled with his fat throbbing organ.

He leant over me, putting his weight on his broad arms. Then he raised his ass and I felt the fat cock slide back several inches. He drove his organ deep into me again with one hard thrust. I cried out as my stretched cunt was obscenely penetrated. The blunt cockhead seemed to prod even deeper into my body. Straight away it pulled back, before driving into me again.

The half-orc grunted loudly as he continued to fuck me that way; pulling back slowly and then spearing his cock into me hard and deep. I continued to squeal and gasp and yelp as he stabbed his member between my spread legs. The burning friction made each hard thrust quite painful.

He wedged his big member in deep and kept it there. I could feel his soft hairy ball sack pressing into my taint. His hand rubbed over my hot face and cupped my chin as he looked down into my teary eyes. "What's the matter? Is not what you want...Raus Gruik?" His tone was taunting.

My face was hot and I grit my teeth as Aerowyns' rage filled my mind. I wanted yell, 'Get the fuck off me, you stinking ugly bastard!' Instead I took a deep breath and calmed myself, "Nghh, you're gaj is so big, Urdanog."

He chuckled and gave me another hard thrust. Then he got up, so that he was kneeling between my spread thighs. His big cock slipped out from my pussys' tight grasp. He grabbed my legs and lifted them, bringing my sore cunt up in line with his jutting organ. My shoulders sunk down into the bed. The big half-orc was moving my crotch into position as I felt the turgid member rub over my puffy slit. Then it pushed forward, opening me up and sinking into me again.

His grip on my legs got even tighter. He started rocking his hips back and forth in a steady thrusting motion. My whole body was bucked with each hard thrust, making my big tits bounce about. I found myself moaning and gasping as the big cock was eagerly ploughing through my aching cunt.

I could feel that Aerowyn had started to calm down a little now. My stretched pussy was gradually becoming more slick and pliable as it was vigorously fucked. Thankfully, the burning friction had died down. I could hear the half-orc grunting and groaning with pleasure as he continually slapped his groin into mine.

I was angry with myself for allowing the savage to use my body for his pleasure like this, but I fought with all I had, and I was defeated. I guess I was lucky to be alive. Lucky that orcs did a lot of thinking with their cocks. He would be fucking me whether I allowed it or not. Now all I could do was try to stop it from becoming much worse.

Eventually he stopped and pulled his thick organ out of me again. He let my legs drop and I lay there limply. My pussy still throbbed and ached, and now it felt very wet. I looked up to see his big glistening cock poking out in front of him. He climbed over me and straddled me. His hot member rested on my belly as his hands firmly grasped my tits. I lay under him, breathing heavily as he squeezed the large fleshy orbs.

He was lewdly playing with my boobs, mashing them together and roughly pulling and groping. "Hahaha, you love my big gaj, kurv. I love you're big toks!" He circled his fat fingers around one of my big brown nipples before pinching it hard. I let out a squeal as the sharp pain hit my mind. He just laughed at my reaction.

"Don't!" I said firmly, scowling at him.

He just smiled at me and released my nipple. He shuffled forward and brought his hard cock over my chest. My boobs were groped by his big rough hands again, and he squeezed them around his cock. I could feel the fat member rubbing on the skin between my fleshy mounds. He was rocking his cock back and forth through my tits in a fucking motion. The round head was thrusting at my face.

He let go of a boob and roughly grabbed my hair. I yelped in protest as he pulled my head up and brought it to his cock. The moist glans rubbed along my cheek. I opened my mouth and took it in. Yurag grunted his approval as I sealed my lips around the shaft and sucked. He mashed my breasts together around his cock and rocked it back and forth into my face.

I kept my head up, sucking the tip of the cock as it moved back and forth. It was better than having him ram that thing in my pussy, but I was sure he wasn't done fucking me yet. Indeed, it didn't take too long before he released my boobs and pulled away from my face.

He reached around, got hold of my hips and flipped me over. I let him lift my ass up and position me on my hands and knees. I braced myself to take his fat cock again as he positioned himself behind me. That big round cockhead prodded into my slit and forced its way through. He let out a loud grunt as he mounted me, wedging his meaty rod in deep.

He gripped my hip tightly with one hand and raised one leg over my thigh. His other hand reached forward and firmly gripped my shoulder. It felt like he was clinging to me possessively as he stuffed my body with his pulsing manhood. Then he gave a powerful thrust, bucking me forward and making my hanging tits slap against my arms.

He was doing it again and again, pounding his cock into me as violently as he could. I couldn't stop myself from crying out and squealing as my poor little pussy was repeatedly bludgeoned. Yurags' fingers dug into my skin as he held me tight, he was grunting and groaning loudly as he continued to thrust into my body like a wild beast.

I was moaning and gasping as I took his continuous hard thrusts. Surely, he would not be able to keep that pace up for long. I was sure that he would soon peak and spurt inside me. I would welcome it. There was the very real possibility that he could impregnate me, but I had more immediate concerns.

Yurag just continued to give me thrust after thrust. I could hear his panting and felt his sweat dripping onto me. I was sweaty and panting too. I could feel the heat rising within me. My pussy had become very wet and I could feel the juices splattering out as the cock slammed into me. My mind was overwhelmed by the intense painful pleasure. I could feel it building deep inside me. Oh Gods! The brute was going to get me off if he kept it up.

I didn't know how long he had been fucking me from behind like that. Eventually he came to a stop and left his cock wedged in my hot pulsing cunt. Wasn't the bastard going to get off? Wasn't I? I growled in frustration and started moving my ass back and forth, fucking him back. He chuckled and rubbed his hands over my sweaty back, before moving down to my breasts.

I was pushing my ass back on his cock for a few moments, before he pulled back and slipped out of me. My cunt felt sopping wet now, and empty. He let go of me and then went and slumped down on the bed next to me. His hard wet cock rose up from his hairy groin, he lay back as he caught his breath. The bastard was pacing himself, stretching it out. He had amazing stamina, he could be fucking me a long time if he continued to stop and start like this.

I reached over and got a tight hold of his rigid member. I could get him off. He smiled at me as I shuffled so that my head was over his cock. I gripped the shaft firmly and stroked it, as my other hand rubbed at his ball sack. It was heavy and leathery, covered with wiry hair. I ran my tongue along this tip of his fat cock, tasting my own juices.

I opened wide and took him in my mouth once again. I sealed my lips tightly around the wide shaft and sucked forcibly as I bobbed my head up and down. I continued to stroke him and massage his balls as I sucked. His pleasurable groans told me that I was doing it right.

Then his hand came on top of my head and forced it down. The fat glans poked into the back of my throat. I gagged and forced my head up and off his cock. I coughed and spluttered loudly. Then I looked up at him through teary eyes, "Don't do that!" I scolded.

He just looked at me coldly, "Go deep."

"Just don't force me," I said, looking at him angrily. I rubbed my tongue over the tip, before going down on him again. 'Go deep,' what an asshole! I could do it, but I didn't much like it. I took his cock in deeper until it was almost at the back of my throat. I hesitated for a moment, before swallowing and forcing my head down. I had to fight my gag reflex as my tight throat expanded around the organ. I could feel the round head pushing down into my throat as my lips slid further down the shaft.

My lips were resting at the hairy base of his cock. I had his full length crammed down my throat. It felt extremely uncomfortable and sore. Yurag groaned in pleasure. Slowly, I pulled back up again, and let the meaty rod slip out from my throat. I moved up so that I only had the tip in my mouth and sucked it hard as I stroked the shaft.

Yurag put his hand up and ran it through my damp hair. "Again," he ordered.

I rolled my eyes and then took his cock in deep again, swallowing it into my tight throat. His hand grabbed the back of my head and held me there. I couldn't pull back, and I got scared. Was the bastard trying to choke me with his cock? I raised my fist and punched him in the side of the gut. He gripped my hair and started thrusting into my throat, fucking it like my pussy. I thought he was going to kill me.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers