Orc Bait 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

I got hold of his ball sack and squeezed hard. He yelled out and let me go. I quickly pulled my face up off his cock. I was coughing uncontrollably. My throat was sore as hell. Tears filled my eyes. "Fucking shit-eating mud boar!" I cursed, as soon as I could stop coughing.

I was half expecting him to strike me, but he just looked at me, grimacing. "Again!"

"No!" I said firmly. I was still seething with anger.

"Said I don't have to force you."

We both looked intently into each others' eyes. He was waiting for me to submit. I knew well that he could overpower me and force me if I didn't. I remembered my plan; to pleasure him to the best of my ability, make him want to claim me, and then seize any opportunity. But I hated allowing him to abuse my body any way he wanted.

"Okay, I'll go deep," I said. I lifted myself up and shuffled over him, swinging my leg over his body. He watched as I squatted over him. I grabbed his big erection and lined it up with my wet puffy slit. Slowly, I lowered myself down and felt my lips being spit apart by the round head. I grit my teeth as I dropped down on him and felt the meaty rod slide in deep and fill me up once again. I only stopped when I had the fat cock buried into me balls deep.

He seemed amused as he looked up at me. I suspect that being an orc raider, he was used to taking women by force. He wasn't accustomed to having a woman penetrate herself on his cock. Now to make the ugly bastard cum.

I gyrated my hips and let out a moan as the fat member pressed into different parts of my tender insides. Then I lifted myself up several inches and dropped back down. There was no going easy now, I was going to ride him hard. I started slapping my tight cunt up and down on his cock at a fast pace. My big boobs were bouncing up and down.

My breathing soon become labored, and I was feeling the heat rise within me again. His hands came up to rest on my bobbing hips, but he wasn't exerting any force. I leaned forward a little and brought my hands to his hard muscular chest, putting some of my weight on him. The look on his face and the pleasurable groans he was making told me that he was really enjoying it.

I continued to strenuously ride that big green cock. My muscles started to ache, and sweat was dripping off me. The hard member was feeling better with each stroke. I could feel the carnal pleasure tightening down inside me. Damn, this brute had stamina. I was going to get off before he did.

His hands reached up and started groping my sweaty tits. I started fucking him with more urgency. I was heading for the peak. Throaty moans escaped my lips as I bounced up and down, fervently grinding his thick fuckmeat. His hands then moved to my hips and he held me down so that I couldn't raise myself again.

I looked down at him as I gasped for air, beads of sweat rolled down my face. I thought he was going to finally cum, but he wasn't showing any signs of it. He wasn't groaning or making that strange face men make when they blow their load. He was just looking at me with a slight smile on his lips, and holding me down on his cock.

I tried to pry his hands from my hips, "Let go of me, you prick." His smile broadened to show his pointed teeth. He bent forward and grabbed me, pulling me down toward him and holding me to his firm sweaty chest. His cock was just sitting inert in my wet hugging cunt. I was aching for more thrusts. "Let go! Let me fuck you!"

His hands rubbed over my back as I squirmed on top of him. They moved down over my warm moist skin until they were rubbing at my round ass. I felt one of his fingers slipping around my soaking wet netherlips that were stretched around his shaft. His wet finger was then rubbing around my little pucker.

It made tense up, I didn't want to be touched there. "No, don't!" I protested as the fat digit prodded right into my netherhole. I tried to lift myself up, but the strong half-orc held me down firmly. I clenched my tight sphincter, but the finger forced its way through and went into my ass. I groaned loudly at the unwanted violation.

The finger started moving inside my clenching ass. He moved it around in circles, rimming the tight hole. I cursed and protested as he worked his finger into me. He pulled it out and rubbed it around my wet slit, before poking it into my ass again. He moved it back and forth in a fucking motion. Soon he pushed in a second finger, and my little opening was stretched wider. I grit my teeth as he worked both fingers into me.

He slipped them out, and I was glad to feel my asshole close up again. Then Yurag lurched under me and I let out a squeal as I was being rolled over on the bed. The big brute had his heavy body on top of me now. He raised himself and pulled his hard cock out from my soaking wet cunt.

I caught my breath as he knelt over me. His thick member was still jutting out aggressively from his crotch and glistening with wetness. I didn't like the cruel smile he was giving me. Playing with my asshole wasn't just innocent exploration. I knew what he had in mind, and I didn't like it one bit.

I spread my legs wide apart and presented my wet pussy. "Raus gruik!" I said, looking into his dark eyes. "Don't you want to breed me, Urdanog? Plant your strong seed in my womb?"

"I want butharog."

"No. You can't have butharog!" I said stolidly.

He just let out a deep taunting laugh. He grabbed me and was rolling me over. I struggled against him, but once again he was overpowering me. He pinned me down on my belly against the bed. His hand groped at the flesh cheeks of my butt, and then I felt him prodding a finger into my asshole again.

He still held me down as he positioned himself behind me, getting between my spread legs. He then lifted my ass up and my knees were bent under me. I could feel his wet erection rubbing over my crack. I groaned in anger and trepidation. Having my ass penetrated by a thick orc cock was not a new experience for me. It fucking hurt. "Just fuck my pussy, you green bastard!" I growled.

He spread my cheeks apart and then there was the dreaded feeling of the big blunt head poking at my clenching anus. He gripped my ass tightly as he pushed forward. I grit my teeth and groaned as my little hole was painfully stretched open for the invader. The cock forced its way into me and I was hit with the constant sharp pain from my ass.

Yurag thrust his cock forward and sunk it in deep. The round cockhead felt horrible poking deep into my rectum, and my stretched sphincter hurt like hell as it squeezed the bulky shaft. The half-orc brute didn't waste any time pulling his cock back and getting into a continuous thrusting motion.

My little asshole relentlessly squeezed the wide shaft as it sawed into me. I gasped, groaned and yelped as I was roughly butt-fucked. My ass felt like it was too small to take the huge cock, yet Yurag just continued to ram it in hard and deep. I was reliving my ordeal in Fangrind Forest, where I was sodomized continually by big orcs. I tried to relax my ass and stop it clenching around the big thrusting gaj.

Yurag pulled back and my ass released its tight grip on the fat member. He pushed me and I slumped down flat on the mattress. He quickly mounted me again, lining his member up with my raw ass and pushing it in. He resumed his pounding thrusts, putting his weight down into me and squashing me into the straw mattress.

I just lay limply underneath him as he grunted and groaned and repeatedly rammed his cock deep into my ass. His sweat was dripping onto me again. There was a wet slapping sound as he fucked me hard. I wondered if he was ever going to get off.

After a while, he pulled out of me again. I found myself being flipped over and repositioned. I was on my back and he raised my legs up and pushed them back to my chest. "Hold them," he grunted. I held my legs up as he shuffled forward and pushed his cock back into my ass. At least it didn't hurt as much this time. Then he got over me and I let go of my legs, resting them on his broad shoulders.

He looked down at my hot sweaty face, "You got tight buth, good for fucking." He started slapping his groin down into me, resuming his deep thrusts into my ass. His hands moved up and were groping at my tits again.

Yurag banged away at me for a while longer, reaming out my aching hole. His breathing got harder and more labored. His groaning and grunting got louder. He sped up his thrusts, wildly pumping my ass. I cried out beneath him. Then he stuck his throbbing cock in deep and let out a low growl. I could feel the hot fluid gush out deep inside me. He continued to growl and groan as he slowly thrust his pulsing member and more of his cream spilled out and filled up the narrow passage.

The bastard had finally cum.

He wiped my wet hair from my face as he caught his breath. His cock was still rocking back and forth inside me. Soon he slipped it out, and I felt his wet cum spill out after it. He crawled over and lay back on the bed beside me. I was laying there too, hot and sweaty. My pussy and ass were throbbing and aching. It felt like I had just been fucked by the entire horde.

Yurag put his hand on my head and was pushing it down to his crotch. "Clean me," he ordered.

I looked at his slimy cock, which wasn't as big and hard now. It was only half erect. "Ugh, I'll get the washcloth," I said, as I started to get up.

He grabbed my arm, "No, use your mouth, Kurv."

I snarled at him. Yuck! What an asshole! I slowly moved my head down and started licking the slimy cum that covered his hefty manhood. I tried not to think how disgusting it was. I looked up and saw the half-orc smiling down at me. "Heh heh, wrong hole for breeding, raus gruiuk? You would give me strong sons...but too much human blood. If only you were uruk gruiuk."

I stopped and looked up at him. Damn it, he doesn't want me to be his raus gruik because I'm human. He could have told me that earlier, but the ugly bastard was leading me on.

"Wouldn't keep you as raus gruik anyway. Like keeping wild warg for milking. Too dangerous, not smart." He pushed my head down, "Suck my gaj clean, Kurv." I moved my head down and took his slimy softening member in my mouth. It didn't taste very pleasant. "You think my orc half make me stupid. Like they think human half make me weak. They're wrong. You're wrong. You just looking for chance to escape. Not my raus gruik, you are Ushutar Kurv--my prisoner."

I raised my head and wiped my mouth. I was pretty sure that Ushutar Kurv meant 'Warrior Slut.' I needed a drink.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Brought you here to fuck you."

"I meant, why did you come here, to the hollow hill, Asshole?"

"Heh, Dru Mabrotnosh called us here. Offer great power, and beginning of Burzam Lufutaum, Great War, end of humans."

"Dru Mab-rot-nosh?" I struggled to recall the orcish words I had learned, "...Dread Queen?"

"Close enough."

"That's what you call Sierra?"

"See-erra?"

"She's trying to trick you. She will give you great power, but you will be enslaved to her."

Anger flashed in his eyes, "I am no one's slave!"

"The demonic power will bind you to her will. You will have no choice."

"Be quiet, Kurv!" he snapped loudly. "Just wanted to fuck you. Don't have to listen to your yapping." He got up off the bedding and walked over to the pot in the corner and began pissing into it. I sat there watching him, and glanced over at the weapons rack where he left his sword. Could I be fast enough? No, he was wary of me. Damn him to the Hells.

Then I realized that I couldn't feel Aerowyn any more. When had I lost my link with her? I was a little distracted by having the shit fucked out of me. Was she okay? She could be unconscious again, or she could be dead. I had no way of knowing.

My stomach tightened as I wondered what was going to happen to me now.

Yurag went to the steel tub and splashed some water over his face, then he went and started pulling his pants back on. I just sat up on the mattress, wincing from my aching wet asshole. "Can I wash up and get dressed?"

"Maybe you show rest of the camp how good kurv you are. Get plenty more messy."

"No! You're the only one who defeated me. You earned the right to take me. Would you let your men have me when they didn't earn it?"

He looked down at me for a moment with a slight smile on his face, as though he was contemplating something. "You're right, Ushutar Kurv."

***

I found myself being dragged out of the tent stark naked. The half-orc commander was topless, but had his longsword slung around his shoulder. There were several orcs out there, still waiting around. They cheered loudly when they saw my naked sweaty body.

"Sounds like you give her good fucking in there, Urdanog. Take long enough. We can fuck graug kurv now?"

"If you earn it," said Yurag. I was frightened as he pulled me along by my arm. The crowd of orcs gathered around me, leering at my body. A few hands shot forward and groped at my tits and ass, until Yurag called out, "Leave her!" I wondered where he was taking me. It appeared we were moving toward the center of the crater, toward the ruins.

We seemed to collect a larger following of orcs as we went. They were all cheering and laughing and calling out crude things in orcish. I saw Yurag grab a couple of torches from the ground. The afternoon sun was up in the sky and beating down on us. I wondered why we would need them.

We approached the pond in the middle of the crater, which encircled the ruins. It was just outside the camp. The ground beneath us was thick mud, I could feel my bare feet sinking into it, making my steps more laborious. Yurag came to a stop several paces from the waters edge. There was a large crowd of excited, smelly orcs all around.

I felt a surge of fear as Yurag drew his sword. "Back off!" he yelled. He held it out in front of him and started to circle me. The orcs were quick to step back and get out of the way of the blade. Soon there was a large clear area around Yurag and I, though the crowd of orcs encircled us. Dozens of orc eyes were staring lustily at my naked body. I didn't see any point in trying to cover myself. My pussy was tender and wet, but that was nothing compared to my aching slimy asshole. I really didn't want to get fucked again.

Yurag pulled the oily rag from the end of the torch and held the wooden stick out to me. I just stood there for a moment, looking at him. "Take it, gruiuk," he insisted. I reached out and took the stick. What the fuck was he up to?

The orcs around me were very rowdy and excited. Some of them even had their green cocks out, waving them at me. "SHUT UP!!" Yurag yelled over the noisy crowd in a booming voice. The noise around us died down, and Yurag spoke out loudly, "Humans mostly weak and pathetic. Rely on tricks, and numbers, and fancy weapons to win fight. Hide away in their big stone buildings...But sometimes you find human who fights like demon!"

He pointed his blade at me, "She killed your horde brothers in battle. She not graug kurv. She is Roh-me, the Ushutar Kurv!" He pointed at the stick in my hand. "That is her sword. Defeat her...and you can fuck her!"

Loud laughter and cheering erupted around me. So that was his game, he wanted me to fight his men? Naked, with a wooden stick, after I had just been fucked raw?

"Who first?" said Yurag, holding up the other stick. The orcs were all calling out and eagerly reaching for it. "Smutol, give me your sword." A tall lanky orc in tattered brown leathers, with a greasy black mohawk stepped forward. He drew his iron sword from his hip and offered it handle first to the half-orc. Yurag took his weapon and handed him the stick.

Smutol turned and smiled at me, showing his pointy off-white tusks. "I fuck you hard, Kurv." I just stood there with the stick in my hand, sizing him up. He suddenly lunged at me with the stick raised high. I could easily see the attack coming, as he swung down at me, I swiftly ducked and pivoted, dodging the blow. I swung my stick and hit him in the neck.

The orc growled loudly and continued to come at me with frenzied strikes. Then Yurag came forward, grabbed his leathers and pulled him away. "You're dead, Smutol. No fuck."

"I not dead!" protested the orc.

"Sword in the neck is dead."

The orcs around us started laughing and taunting him. "Nnnaagh, I win if it was real blades!" he growled angrily.

"You be real dead," said Yurag. "Who next?" He selected my next opponent, and I found myself facing a stocky, bare-chested orc with a wide jaw and short dark hair. He just gave me a wide tusky grin as he held the stick in front of him. The others were cheering him on.

He approached me more cautiously than my previous opponent. He started hacking his stick at me with much strength. I could easily parry the heavy blows, but the force of them was jarring, and I was stepping back as he advanced on me.

My feet sank into the mud, making it extremely difficult to maneuver about swiftly. It took away any advantage I had with speed and agility. It made it very difficult to counteract the strength of the orcs. That had to be why Yurag chose this spot. I wondered if it was his men he was testing, or me. More likely he just doing this for his twisted amusement.

I sidestepped, and the orc gave a wide horizontal slash. I met his stick with my own and they clashed forcibly. I put all my weight onto it and forced his stick down into the mud, then I brought mine back up and dragged the splintery wood across his belly. He cried out as he raised his foot and kicked me hard in the knee. It made me cry out in pain and stumble, then his stick struck me hard over my shoulders. I dropped to the mud.

The big orc got on top of me and wrestled the stick from my hand. I fought against him as he grappled with me in the mud, but just like Yurag, his strength was overpowering. He got me onto my back with my legs spread. He buried a couple of fat fingers into my cunt, and was fervently rubbing at the tender flesh. I was groaning and trying to push is hand away. The orcs around us were cheering loudly.

Then Yurag was standing over us, "Get off her, Gorgul. You lost."

"No, I won! I fuck her now."

"She gutted you. How can you fuck when she gutted you?"

"Hehe, I show you." He took his fingers out from my slit and pulled out his thick green cock, which had become very hard.

Yurag bent down and quickly sliced his sword across the orcs' broad belly. Gorgul had a shocked look on his face as he looked down and saw the green skin split open and his blood and intestines spill out. I was shocked too, as the red blood spilled out over my skin. I crawled away from the screaming orc who had his bloody hands over the gaping wound, trying to hold in his gory innards.

The orcs around us were suddenly very quiet, and all we could hear was the orcs' agonized screams. Yurag just stood over him, expressionless, with his bloody sword in his hand. He raised his blade into the air and then brought it down fast, cleaving the orcs' head apart. The fat orcs' screaming stopped and he fell limply to the ground. His blood continued to spill out into the mud.

The crowd were still quiet as Yurag casually wiped his blade on the dead orcs' pants. He looked up over the crowd before calling out loudly, "Only one rule--Do what I say!"

One of the orcs in crowd started laughing loudly, and soon others joined in. "Hahaha, How can you fuck when she gutted you? Hahahaha!"

"Heheh, Undur Dragri!"

Yurag looked down at me, "Get up, Ushutar Kurv."

I was still shocked at the way the half-orc senselessly butchered one of his own men in front of me. But when I saw Yurag selecting my next opponent from the eager crowd, I started to raise myself up. My knee hurt like hell when I put weight on it. My naked body was now caked in mud and orc blood.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers