Orc Bait 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

I saw them drag the large dead orc from the cleared area, leaving a trail of blood and innards in the mud. My wooden weapon lay in the mud at the edge of the clearing. I limped over to it. A hand shot forward and groped at my left tit as I picked it up. I swung the stick at the arm but missed as it quickly pulled away. The orcs were laughing loudly, "I give you hard butharog when my turn, Kurv."

I turned to see a large powerfully built fighter facing me with the stick in his hand. He was much the same build as Yurag, though his skin was dark green and his head was bald. Yurag smiled, "Those two just warm-up, Ushutar Kurv. Now see how you do against Bugrash."

The big orc came forward, holding his stick out in front of him with both hands. I held up my stick defensively. I really had no option but to fight. He started swinging at me with fast, controlled strikes. I needed to focus all my speed and skill to parry the blows. A swung back at him now and then, but he fought a lot like Yurag, and his defense was extremely difficult to breach.

He came at me, swinging fast and strong, and I needed to keep moving as I parried. There were several times when the stick almost hit me. My knee stung with intense pain every time I put my weight on it, and I was groaning and grunting as I fought.

He was deliberately driving me back, and I was quickly running out of space. I felt an orc hand grab at my ass as I blocked a hard swing coming at my head. I swiftly tried to wheel around him. My hurt knee gave way and I slipped in the mud and stumbled. Bugrash saw the opening and I couldn't bring my stick up fast enough to stop him smacking me over the back of the head.

I yelped in pain as I quickly tried to get away and fell back into the mud. Bugrash just stood there and lowered the stick. He looked over at Yurag, "That kill her, Urdanog. I win."

He nodded, "Yes." The crowd all around us erupted in loud cheers.

Yurag approached me as I was picking myself up. He put his hand firmly on my shoulder, keeping me on my knees. He pulled back my hair and looked into my face as I gasped and winced in pain. "There you go, Kurv. He earned right to take you. Give him his reward, or you get tied up and fucked by everyone."

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach as Yurag stepped back and Bugrash came forward with a smile on his ugly green face. I had no doubt that Yurag would make good on his threat. I had no choice but to pleasure this big brutish orc. He got in front of me and pulled his thick semi-erect member from his dirty pants.

The crowd cheered and taunted even louder as he took hold of his hefty dick and started rubbing it over my sweaty face. He pressed the soft round head into my lips, and I reluctantly opened up and took him in my mouth. I sucked on the warm spongy meat and could feel it swelling and stiffening, forcing me to open my jaw wider. Soon I had his firm erect cock filling my mouth, and it was every bit as large as Yurags'.

I did my best to ignore the pain in my knee and my throbbing headache as I sucked on the fat orc cock. Perhaps if I did it well, I could get him off and he wouldn't rape my sore pussy or ass. I took the wide shaft firmly in my hand and stroked it as I rubbed my tongue over the firm glans. I could hear the orc groaning with pleasure above me.

I sucked and stroked and licked to the best of my ability. The orcs around me cheered me on excitedly, and called out lewd taunts and insults. I blocked out the wall of noise as I worked to pleasure the substantial organ.

A hand came and wiped the damp hair from my bobbing face. I realized it was Yurag. "Show how you go deep," he said in my ear. That bastard! His hand gripped the back of my sore head and pushed me down on the cock. I swallowed as the cockhead went to the back of my throat and forced its way down my neck. I fought my gag reflex as he held me there for a little while, before letting me go. I pulled all the way back and gasped and coughed and teared up. Gods, I hated that.

I didn't get much of a break before he was pushing me down on the cock again. I was forced to take the cock deep into my throat until my lips were at the broad base. His hairy balls pressed into my chin and the bushy wiry pubic hair scratched at my lips and nose. It smelt terrible, and made me shudder.

Yurag forced me to deepthroat the big cock a few more times as the excited orc crowd cheered on. I was glad when he stepped back and left me alone. I resumed bobbing my face on the meaty rod and sucking hard, hoping that he would get off soon.

He pulled back from my slurping mouth and then got hold of his shaft and brought it forward. I was ready to take him in my mouth again, but instead he slapped the big wet cock against my cheek. He did it again, and the fat member hit me quite hard. I groaned in protest and the orcs around me laughed. He rubbed it over my nose and then brought it to my lips.

I opened up as he pushed it into my mouth and resumed sucking, but he pulled it out straight away. He slapped it hard into the other cheek and was chuckling. The bastard was tormenting me. I wanted to bite his cock hard. He brought it to my lips again and I open up for it, but he just slapped it against my lips a few times.

"Fuck the kurv hard!" I heard the orcs call out.

"Ram it up her buth!"

Bugrash raised his leg and kicked me over into the mud. He got down on top of me and was spreading my legs wide. Damn it, this was it. My pussy was still tender from Yurags' vigorous pounding, and the rough face fucking in front of a leering audience didn't do much for my libido.

The big orc cock was soon prodding into my slit though, and I couldn't do anything as the fat head forced its way through. I grit my teeth and groaned as he thrust forward and wedged his cock deep into my body. He got on top of me and started thrusting hard right away.

I moaned and gasped underneath the big strong orc as he pounded me into the mud. My tender pussy stretched around the fat organ as it took each brutal thrust. Bugrash moved his big hands up and rubbed and groped my tits. I looked over and saw many sets of orcish eyes staring at me. Several of them had their big erections out and were stroking them as they watched me getting fucked in the mud.

After a while, Bugrash started grunting louder as he gave me hard deep thrusts. I felt his big cock throb as the wetness spurted out inside me. He pulled his cock out from my hugging pussy and wiped the slimy head on my dark bushy pubic hair. The orc warrior gave my tits one last squeeze before he got up off of me. The crowd were all cheering him as he stood. He just turned and walked off.

I lay there for a moment, sunk into the mud with my legs spread wide and pearly cum leaking from my puffy pussy lips. The orcs were taunting me loudly, "Ha, she more kurv than ushutar!"

"You love big uruk gajols, Kurv! You take plenty now."

Yurag came and stood over me and I sat up. I was really sweaty and filthy now, with the stench of another orc on me. Yurag looked down at me and chuckled, "There you go, gruiuk. Maybe Bugrash give you strong son. Get up for fight, or stay there for more fucking."

I groaned and picked myself up from the muddy ground. Yurag had chosen another orc for me to fight. He was another bald orc, but not a tall or solid as Bugrash. I picked the stick up, and got into my fighting stance. My knee still hurt, and I was becoming fatigued, but I wasn't going to let another ugly brute beat me.

He came forward with his stick raised. "You spread legs now, Kurv. Save time!" He edged forward and started hacking his stick at me. I parried a few hard strikes and then quickly prodded my stick hard into the centre of his chest, making him yelp. He quickly knocked my stick away.

"Dead. You lost. Who next?" said Yurag.

"Gahh, No! Not ready!" protested the orc. The others around us laughed and taunted him. He just screwed his face up and let out a growl, before storming off. Yurag was quick to hand the stick to another eager fighter.

I continued to fight with all I had, until I defeated the orc challenger. And then the one after him. They were grieved to lose, and the others all jeered and berated them. At least the bastards didn't get raped when they lost.

I wiped the sweat from my brow as the sun beat down on me. I could feel the heat of it on my sweaty, muddy skin. I tried to catch my breath as my heart thudded strongly in my chest. My muscles were fatigued. My knee still ached and my pussy was sore. I could feel the cum still leaking out of me.

My endurance was being tested. I could tell that my movements were getting slower. The constant stream of orcs were wearing me down. But I had to keep fighting, the alternative was to have my body repeatedly and brutally violated by the ugly savages. I should be grateful that Yurag gave me the chance to fight. It was more than I got at Fort Nikes, or Ulrich City.

Yurag handed off the stick to my next challenger. He looked younger, but still bulky and muscular, with long dark hair tied back behind his head. He looked me over and then turned back to Yurag. "I saw human out there. She fight two uruk ushutar. Kill them both. Why not fight two now?"

"Afraid she beat you, Brokil?" replied Yurag.

The orc smirked, "She good at handling thick hard stick."

The orcs all around us all broke out into laughter. Yurag chuckled too, "You want to fight her with brother, Knorgh?"

Brokil grunted and nodded. Another taller orc stepped forward and stood beside him.

"Okay then," said Yurag. The two orcs grinned and the others around us cheered. The second orc was soon handed another stick. Shit! Now I had to face two of them, while I was tired and sore and slowed by the mud. I wasn't sure if I could beat them...unless I tried a different tactic.

I suddenly lunged forward and swung my stick at Brokil. It took him by surprise, but he managed to get his own stick up to block it. I quickly struck at him again and again, my moves flowing into each other. He was barely able to parry, and I was getting through his defenses. Then I quickly ducked, barely dodging the strike at my head from his brother.

Brokil started hitting back, and I was moving backwards, defending against the blows of the two orcs. Damn it! I almost had him. I saw an opening, and swung out at Knorgh, but he dodged backwards. I had to bring my stick back quickly to block Brokils' slash.

They were both attacking me again, and I had to move the stick fast and keep moving to avoid being hit. They were driving me back, toward the wall of noisy orcs that were reaching out for me. I couldn't retreat back any further. I suddenly lurched forward again and had to block a high blow from Knorgh. Then I felt the painful sting of the stick whacking my thigh. I staggered and then felt another hard blow across my back.

I growled out in frustration, and slipped away from them. I faced the two orcs, holding my stick up defensively. They were just standing there, and looked over at Yurag.

"Brothers win," he said. The orcs all around us cheered loudly. Brokil and Knorgh smiled broadly. Brokil grinned at me as he rubbed his crotch. They came forward. I didn't want the bastards to touch me, a swung my stick, making them back away. The crowd booed and called out vulgar orcish insults.

"Put stick down, Kurv. Give them reward," ordered Yurag.

"It wasn't a fair fight," I protested. "Two on one!"

"One rule, remember? Or you like to play different game?"

I growled angrily and threw the stick down in the mud. I knew Yurag would not tolerate me defying him in front of his men, and he could make things a lot worse for me. Brokil quickly came forward and grabbed me. He got behind me and his big rough hands were lewdly groping at my dirty sweaty body. His brother joined him, getting in front of me and roughly squeezing my breasts. Once again, the orcs around us were cheering excitedly.

Brokil bent down and cupped my chin in his hand as rough wet tongue licked along my cheek. Knorghs' hand moved up between my thighs. I groaned as a couple of fat fingers pushed up into my tender cum-slick pussy. I was preparing myself for more rough sex, though it was the last thing my tired sore body needed.

As Knorgh fingered me, I felt a hand groping at my butt. Then fingers were sliding up my ass crack, before prodding around my netherhole. The finger forced its way through my clenching sphincter. My ass was still sore and wet from the hard fucking it got from Yurag. I groaned loudly, I knew Brokil wanted to stick his cock in there too.

The finger slipped out, and my little hole closed back up again. Brokil grabbed me around my waist and pushed my back, making me bend forward. I put my hands to my knees to support myself as I was bent over. Knorgh soon had his fat swollen cock out and was rubbing it over my face. He gave my cheek a few hard slaps with the bulky member, the way Bugrash had.

Then the round glans was prodding at my lips and I opened wide and took him into my mouth. My tongue rubbed over the swollen tip and my mouth watered as I got the heady taste of him. Soon he was thrusting through my tight lips and grunting with pleasure as I sucked him off.

Brokil was prodding at my backdoor again, but it was much broader than a finger this time. The big cockhead painfully stretched me open as it forced its way into my ass. The bulky shaft was grinding through my stretched ring as it sunk in deep. I moaned around the big cock in my mouth as my tight stretched ass was filled with orc meat again.

"Ngaaah, yesss, Butharog Koh!" The young orc gripped my hips tightly as he started rocking his body back and forth, giving me deep hard thrusts. The orc in front of me got hold of my head and pushed his cock back and forth in my sucking face. My ass was slick with Yurags' cum, helping the cock to slide through as it repeated rammed deep into my body. The rough ass-fucking was not as painful as it could have been.

It was much more difficult to suck on the big dick as the other orc pumped his cock into me from behind. He was grunting and groaning like an animal as he sodomized me. The other rowdy orcs were all cheering and encouraging the brothers as they banged me at both ends.

After a while, Knorgh pulled back from my sucking mouth and wiped his wet cock on my cheek. I gasped and moaned as his brother continued to prod his cock deep into my bowels. "Now we shun kurvan gru," said Knorgh.

Brokil grunted in agreement and stopped his thrusts. He reached over and grabbed my breasts and pulled me up against him, so that I was standing up with his rigid pole still wedged deep in my ass. Knorgh bent down and grabbed my leg and lifted it up. I winced as my injured knee was throbbing painfully again, it matched the throbbing pain in my asshole.

The tall orc shuffled closer to me and pushed my leg back further as he rubbed his member along my slit. He didn't waste any time pushing it into me. I gasped as I felt my tender cunt being filled with hard orc cock. Now I had two big orc cocks buried deep in my body. It wasn't the first time. Knorgh started pushing back and forth in my wet pussy and his brother was moving his rod in my tight ass.

I was sandwiched between the two hard orc bodies. My sweaty breasts pressed into Knorghs' chest and I wrapped my arms around his broad upper body. The cheers around us got even louder as the brothers double fucked me. The two of them grunted and panted as they worked their cocks into my body, gradually getting harder and faster. Cum was splattering out of both my ravished holes.

I was gasping and moaning between them, the stimulation from the two big cocks was intense. My body was getting even more hot and sweaty between the two orcs. It went on for a while, as my body took thrust after thrust from the two vigorous cocks. Brokil started groaning louder as he rapidly thrust into my ass. Then he let out a low growl, and I felt his hot cum spurting out inside me.

He moved his cock back and forth more slowly in my squishy asshole as the other cock continued to fuck my pussy. The fat member slid out, and some of the pearly wet cum spilt out with it. Brokil backed away behind me, his brother held me and gave my pussy a few more pumps before he pulled out. My ass and pussy still throbbed strongly, even though they were now empty.

Knorgh roughly turned me around and pushed me down in the mud. "Now I get butharog!" I was on my hands and knees, he didn't waste any time mounting me from behind. His big wet cock poked into my sore asshole and pushed in deep. Then he was ramming into my ass with deep hard thrusts. I yelped and moaned as he roughly sodomized me. I could feel the cum spilling out and running down my puffy pussy lips.

Brokil knelt down in front of me and brought his cock into my hot face. I took the slimy softening member into my mouth and sucked him clean, getting the bitter salty taste of his fluids. After a little while, he pulled out of my sucking mouth. Knorgh reached forward and pushed my face down into the mud. He grunted as he violently pounded my ass, bucking my whole body forward.

I turned my head out from the mud and gasped for breath. The fat cock was pumping me furiously. Then he suddenly pulled out and growled loudly as his throbbing cock erupted all over my gaping asshole. I felt the warm cum spurting over my sweaty skin. I was glad that he had finally finished.

Knorgh wiped his cock over my butt, then stood up. I lifted my head and sat down in the mud. I wiped the mud from my face. Once again, I felt like I had been reamed raw, my aching asshole still throbbed wildly. The two brothers stood over me, smiling proudly, like I was some conquered prize.

I had come to block out the wall of noise from the crowd of rowdy orcs all around us, but I heard one of them say; "I go next. Where Urdanog?

"Urdanog gone to see shaman."

I quickly looked up and scanned the orcs all around me. I couldn't see Yurag. Did the bastard just leave me here? I got a sinking feeling in my stomach as the orcs were all leering down at me. A murmuring swept over the crowd as it seemed they were unsure of what to do.

One of the ugly brutes then stepped forward and picked up a stick from the mud. I was quickly getting to my feet as he lunged forward and whacked me in the side of my gut, making me yelp.

"I win. I fuck you now, Kurv," he announced.

"No, you have to do it properly," I growled.

He just dropped the stick and grabbed me. I tried to knock his hands away, but he held me tightly. The others were encouraging him, "Fuck her buth!"

"Give graug kurv more gaj!"

I continued to fight him, but then another orc came forward and grabbed my arms. I was promptly overpowered and bent over in the mud. Soon the orc had mounted me and was grunting with pleasure as I was being roughly sodomized again. Where the fuck was Yurag? Was he going to come back and stop this? Or did he become bored with his game and just left me here to be gang raped?

Another orc had picked up the muddy stick and clapped it over my back. "Shun kurvan!" The orc behind me just continued to grunt and groan as he held me tightly and pounded my ass. "Shun kurvan, gru Kurv!" said the orc more forcefully.

He stopped thrusting into my ass, and then grunted, "Okay!" He held me tightly to his body, with his big meaty log wedged in my ass, as he flipped me over. I yelped as I found myself on top of him as he lay in the mud. The other orc climbed on top of us and lined his big erect cock up with my pussy. I soon found myself between two big orc bodies again, their hard cocks pushing up my pussy and ass.

They just continued to fuck me hard until they groaned and spurted their foul cum. More orcs ritualistically hit me with the stick before taking their place and merrily ramming their cocks into my hot, tired and sore body. A hard dick was pushed into my lips and I let it into my mouth. I sucked on the thrusting cock as two more pumped my cum-slick ass and pussy.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers