All Comments on 'Our Years of Sharing My Wife Ch. 02'

by maturemadness3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
From reading the website of Dark Wanderer

Whore.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Gulp

Unexpected humor: "She has always been animate about not doing that with anyone but me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More to come I hope

In 17 years of sharing this writer must have accumulated the basis for many more stories. I look forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if this

if this idiot doesn't need help nobody does, if there are kids with this couple hopefully they have an adult they can talk to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the Story

The storry was, in itself, great. Yes, the writing wasn't perfect and should have been editted prior to posting, but the same can be said of 90% of the stuff posted here. What I'll never understand though, are the morons that take the time to read the story then attack the characters or lifestyle. In my view, THEY are the twisted maladjusted subset of the populace.

Write on, Author, write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In real life, that marriage would be nearly over

In their second threesome, she asks to be alone with the visitor and the husband agrees, suggesting that she was loosening her connection with her husband in favor of sex with others. Then she describes her fantasy of being with two big black men without her husband present. She is obviously on the way out of the marriage, a step at a time.

ballpark68ballpark68about 4 years ago
birds of a feather

Having been sharing for over 25 years, I enjoyed the story.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

My ex would have chosen Brad instead of Jack... which is the reason she's my ex.

However, if my first wife had been more like this lady, i wouldn't be married to the wonderful wife i have now who has no desire to be shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous