Our Years of Sharing My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled his fingers out and I felt the head of his cock, press against penetrate my sphincter muscle and pop inside, followed by a couple of inches of his steely fuck rod.

When Tom was all the way in, they started to fuck me, both in at the same time, both out at the same time. They kept this up for a few minutes and then started to alternate.

That was it. I stiffened, slammed myself, back and down to impale my both holes to the hilt. As they bottomed out in me, I felt a boiling down deep in my very being and in a moment, it started to boil over and I had an orgasm of massive proportions and then the after shocks started, driving me harder against them, impaling myself over and over until another orgasm hit me. Nothing like the last one but enough to make me fall forward and both of their cocks were pulled out.

As they popped free, I realized that they had both come deep inside me. My orgasm was so intense, I never felt them cum.

All I vaguely remember was a couple of throaty roars.

I had fallen forward on Jack and lay there, my lower body between his legs, my pussy and ass gaping and full of cum.

Rolling off Jack, onto my back with my knees pulled out, the cum started seeping out of both open holes.

Tom had gotten the digital camera and was taking pictures of me laying there, legs wide open, gaping pussy and ass dribbling cum with a wide smile on my face.

I felt myself drifting off the sleep. I didn't even care that I was laying in the wet spot.

I woke briefly, sometime during the night. Tom was sound asleep beside me and Jack was no longer around.

Sleep overcame me again. I dreamed that I was with two big black guys and my husband was not around. Now where in the hell did that dream come from.

Maybe that will be one of those dreams that come true.

12