Out of My League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even thought she was enjoying it, she wasn't smiling.

"I really love it when you do this to me Amelia." Moans came from my mouth as I spoke.

Her hips continued their inconsistent movement, but slowly started to be a little more consistent.

"I want this." My hand reached up and finger digging into her blonde hair. "Give me what I want." Pulling her face toward me, I kissed her. In-between kisses, I continued. "I don't care how I get it, but I want you." My tongue went back in her, playing with each other for a moment. "Amelia, you are always what I want."

"I-I love you..." Amelia said as her hips found their rhythm and started giving me a passionate, powerful thrusts inside me. As she pulled away, focusing on her hips and the tight confines that her cock was within. She was smiling.

As her cock was pounding me into a mental haze, my hand withdrew from her hair and ran along her face. Her sweat and tears were wiped away from my hand. "There we go..." I said in a long moan, "give it to me like you really mean it." The repeated massage her long dick was giving my prostrate was having an effect, creating a slippery mess of precum on our stomachs. The slippery surface between our stomachs stroked my cock almost as good as a handjob.

"Does it feel good?" Her voice was staccato, each word said with each thrust.

I could only say one thing in response. "Yeah, it feels amazing."

She continued to smile, her face also showing that she was also on a trip to orgasmic high, sharing the same pleasurable haze as I was. "Do-do you want it inside...?"

Actions speak louder than words, and I learned a little from Amelia: I tightened my legs around Amelia's hips, preventing her from withdrawing, preventing her from doing anything but cumming inside of me. "What do you think?"

With no other option, she bottomed out inside of me, her cock as deep inside me as it could go. Her arms dug under the bed, wrapping around me and held me tight. Her breasts were tightly pressed against me, rubbing against me with the minute movements that I allowed her. Her taut, flat stomach muscles rubbed against my cock, massaging it and bringing it to the brink of orgasm, as if the prostate pounding and anal stimulation wasn't enough already.

Her head fell, coming down besides me, biting the sheets and moaning into the mattress. My arms embraced her as I kissed her neck. "I love you Amelia." As I felt the hot jizz filling me, I came, the anal stimulation and ab-job pushed me over the limit.

After the last drops of semen were wringed from her cock by me, she pulled out. The hot fluid seeped from my hole and onto the bed. She sank onto me, but it was only momentary, before she slid off of me to the side. Amelia, even after she fucked me hard, fast and passionately, would curl up beside me. One hand would rest on my chest, the other curled up around my arm, our legs entwined.

This Amelia always made me smile. Even though she took the lead in bed, when it was all over, she was just as much of a cute girl as anyone could be.

"You know." Amelia was still panting, and I could feel from her clinging to my arm that her heart was still racing. "You try and spoil me a lot..."

Spoiling her was the only way I knew how to deal with her. The guys were right, she was totally out of my league. I was just a normal guy with a shit job, a bit of a gut and willingness to get fucked by a girl. She was gorgeous and amazing. If I didn't do everything to indulge her, keep her happy, she'd run off with someone else. I thank God that she hasn't found someone with a lot of money yet.

She shifted, turning her head more into the pillow than looking at me. Bashful was not a normal Amelia. "I worry sometimes." Her voice was muffled by the pillow and she took her time trying to find the right words. "I worry about you."

Given the tone, timing and tempo of her speaking right now, this was a serious pillow talk. This was no coy flirting. Nor was it an angry serious talk, which usually involved her waiting for me to come home, a vein pulsing on her forehead and foot tapping while she waited by the door.

"You spoil me so much. I think of other girls that are..." Her trailing off was telling "it makes think if I'm...worthy of it..."

"Am I too good for you?" I said, breaking her monologue.

She said nothing, but squirmed a little in her spot.

Though Amelia isn't really interested in getting fucked like a normal girl, she's not much different from a normal girl otherwise. In the bedroom though, she has to put a man through something as humiliating as getting fucked to really enjoy herself. Maybe she thinks that's something no man would want. Maybe she thinks because she's not like other girls because she's got something extra means she's not as good as them. Since I sucked her off so willingly, and turned down the opportunity to fuck her, maybe she thinks I'm doing unpleasant things for her.

I don't know what she was thinking, but I couldn't help but laugh at her insinuation. "We're both too good for the other." I slid one arm under the pillow her face was on, and tried to nudge her from hiding in it. I wanted her to look at me for this. "The 'Fuzzy Bear' wasn't the reason the guys were making fun of me, it was because they thought you were too good for me. I suppose I believed it a little deep down." I turned to her, who didn't have her head buried in the pillow. "Do you like it when I spoil you?"

"Yeah." Amelia choked up a little, having sobbed a little in the pillow.

"I like spoiling you." I turned on my side, facing her.

"You're too good for me." She repeated her concern, although she didn't sound as concerned about it.

"And you're too good for me." I repeated my own concern. "I suppose the only reason we stay together is because we don't want to let go of the prize we stumbled upon."

We laughed.

12