All Comments on 'Out of Your Hands Ch. 03'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG!!

This chapter is great MM!! I've spurted my hard cock into panties... I wish I had this!

Makybe_DivaMakybe_Divaabout 14 years ago
Absolutely STELLAR Job

... on this story series. Both POV's were clear, and distinctly different. It was exciting to watch the wife's evolution, which happened at a natural pace, and seemed logical to her character. I also VERY much like seeing a man-slave who is NOT sissiefied. Unless he's a pantyboy, it seems pointless to me.

ChastizedChastizedabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

I love everything about this story, good job and thanks. I hope there are many more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Love All 3 Chapters

Please keep writing this story! I am thoroughly enjoying watching this wonderful, loving couple traveling up FemDom Avenue. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super super super.

Highly charged erotica cant get enough of it, so addicted.

JonembJonembover 11 years ago
Loss of love

I feel sorry for him because he has paid the ultimate price. He has lost her love. The only thing that she is interested in is the amount of pleasure that she can derive from his suffering. She does not care who her slave is as long as she has one.

tracindalynntracindalynnalmost 11 years ago
To sumit is beautiful

If what you write is true. You are a beautiful man for giving your goddess everything she deserves. If only I could find a man as worthy as you! Thank you for sharing your life with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really liked it ... Until.

Until the last bit where she seemed to decide that all bets were off and she seemed more interested in her pleasure than his, including the cuck part that she earlier had thought she wouldn't do, just let him think it 'might' happen.

The writing is good and well paced. But the end story sucked, in my opinion.

After she decided she was a goddess she seemed to go off the deep end and it sort of ruined the story for me. Up till then it was a loving story. After that it wasn't. It just went the way of so many other stories.

Of course it's fiction. And in this fiction the hubby might actually get off on it. I just don't see it. I think when he did the final commitment he thought he still had a wife that loved him. He should have clued in when she talked about separating and finding someone else if he flaked out. That shows that she didn't really have any love for him as a person anymore, he had become a replaceable toy at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES