All Comments on 'Overlord Ch. 07'

by Hellball

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More of Maria?

Are we going to see more of Maria getting dominated and fucked? I loved that scene of hers in the cell with the guard. I want to see more of her getting fucked, dominated, used, and abused. It's hot. Maybe you could write a lesbian scene with her?

HellballHellballabout 9 years agoAuthor
If you want more Maria...

I've been looking for something to break me out of my current rut, and some random short stories/scenes set in City 71 could be a fun exercise.

So, if you have an idea for a hot Maria scene or story, give me your prompt and I'll try and write it. It can be set before the events of Overlord, after, or even during. It can be lesbian if you want (O'Brien wouldn't have reacted to her in chapter one if she wasn't at least somewhat bisexual), and it can involve the Disciplinarians, other humans, or both.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
Very original and clever story

But I'd have liked something more sexual. Winston could have played O'Brian, Julia could have enjoyed sweet spanking or hard spanking and some toys. We could have witnessed several orgasms, hot orgasms. Pitty

vicci3vicci3over 6 years ago
Awesome

Hello! Overlord is awesome! :) I've read it once in the past and reminded myself of this story some time ago. I spent like two days trying to google it to read it again but I could not find it! :) Finally I've came to your profile by accident reading your other story and I was so glad too see I found this masterpiece :) I've just read it again and I still think it's awesome, thank you for creating it! :)

I think ideas from 1984 mixed really well in the world you created and I love the idea of AI making people happy in the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHellball@Hellball
Writer and consumer of spanking erotica. I try to combine sexy and silly in equal measures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Overlord Ch. 06 Previous Part
Overlord Series Info