All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 13'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Oh goody

More rape and forced submission masquerading as BDSM and another poor wretch unable to escape a position she didn't sign up for.

Isn't it just soooo erotic seeing someone slapped abused and beaten to make them obey....NOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
180°

from the previous chapters. I really enjoyed the first 12 chapters - Page was completely willing and embraced her life. She was also completely safe. Interested to see where you're going next. Nick feels like he's bipolar. Nothing in his previous behavior indicated this. If anything, he seemed wistful about not being enough for Page. What is your plan? Hope you stick with it so we find out. The big dick ass fucking sounds like a set up to see her fail and be punished right away. Not a fan of dishonesty. Does not engender trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BDSM....Not

Put this story where it belongs Non Con. Submission is a willing and voluntary act, and mostly a show of love and devotion from one partner to another, or an agreed and an discussed 'playdate' between consenting adults. This story is neither, what is becomming more disappointing and unfullfilling is that this seems to be the 'norm' these days in BDSM stories, I give a 5* when a Dom/Master actually says by word or actions "I love you", and do you know what, I seem to be hardly ever giving a 5* for BDSM stories lately, I give this one a 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read the other chapters in the series

It's been dormant since Sept. 2011. I despaired of it ever being finished. Let's encourage the author to complete it.

Up until this chapter it was a fantastical romp of a sexual fantasy about a young woman choosing to become a sexual toy for the wealthy. It has all the standard tropes: the rich man, the unlimited shopping spree, the luxury lifestyle, the elite BDSM club where everyone's been checked for STD's so anything goes. A fun fantasy - and a well-realized world. The writing was quite good for this type of story.

This chapter marks a change in the relationship between the two main characters. I'd like to see where it goes. Page volunteered for this and has enjoyed every moment until this chapter. I hope we get to see the story through. It may be that the darker side of this fantasy is coming to the fore. If it continues in this vein, a change of venue to Non-Con may be warranted. It's still a better written series than most.

sojourneesojourneeabout 10 years ago
You're Back!!

Yay! So glad you added another chapter. Hope you continue the story. I agree there's been a big change in the relationship. For those unfamiliar with the story, this chapter isn't really representative of the storyline. It's a fantasy for sure. Some good writing. Don't give up!

Rad'lRad'labout 10 years ago
The story has gotten much darker;

and I'm not sure I enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed the previous chapters.

But - thanks.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
very different chapter, but i enjoyed it, and hope for more. please continue. :-)

This chapter showed the other side of a m/s relationship, and was great reading. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A different direction...

I enjoyed the first 12 chapters of this story but not the last one as much, it was too dark as compared to the others. I think you went too dark too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was going so well.

Oh crap that sums it up. Crack me up when dominate characters say the slave is "mine" and behaves like that so hence she isn't really "mine" is she nope. Worried for her he should have fully disclosed to her what kind or relationship they would really have not do the old switcheroo nor should he hide the fact that he's married. What else is he hiding form her? Did he kill his last slave? He secretly gay? What else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

In the back of my mind I hear a line from a Cyndi Lauper song. "I see your true colors shining through... ." Unfortunately, that's where any similarities end. It took the author 13 chapters to pull off this bait and switch, although there was warning to be seen in the rampant sharing and lack of his personal involvement. There is no relationship between them, no matter her Cinderella dreams. Such patience. This guy has truly trained, and now abused, her into submission in its ugly meaning. What little the author wrote beyond this merely sinks it even further into the quicksand of non and dubious consent. Her future doesn't include those supposed investments and a nice retirement well earned. She is on a trajectory towards dead of an overdose or beating in some third world brothel shack.

zwyrblzwyrblover 3 years ago

Throughout 12 chapters he could have been a good master with sort of an awkward approach. Now it turns out he's just an asshole in disguise.

Sure he can put his slave in situations like this, but only with sufficient preparation. You want to behave her right, tell her how to behave beforehand. If you want her to take a monster dick up the ass, prepare her with increasing plugs.

But if you want her to lose all the gained trust within just one evening, that's the way to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous