All Comments on 'Pam's Dichotomy'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good writer.

Aside from the pornography, which I know is intentional, you have talent. I often wonder if any of the people that write this kind of story are actually well known authors that we would recognize if we knew there true names.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Well written,

But, this is one seriously screwed up woman. Great sex, but she has hangups that would take a shrink to resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm a fan of the shifting ambiguity

The range of confusion and (at times) destructive things we do in response is appropriately human. I do think her reaction at the end wasn't quite real; but it did serve to tie up your tale without dragging it on.

I wonder how your story would be changed with shorter, punchier sentences ...

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 13 years ago
I'm with Sidney43

Pam's a hot mess. I'd pass on her for the unchecked emotional baggage and the unresolved princess syndrome. She may be hot to look at, but

feels the need to jerk guys around like a sixteen-year-old girl with daddy issues. Cute and annoying works when you're sixteen to thirty, I'd say. Manic Pixie Dream Girl? Cool! Manic Pixie Dream Grandma? YMMV, but a fifty-one-year-old woman working that shtick isn't MY cup of tea.

My heart goes out to anyone who has to emerge from the marital cocoon

into the dating scene. You could argue that this is just the first post-divorce fling for Pam to get the assurance she can still pull a cute fella, get her ya-ya's on her terms, etc. I just flinched at the scene when she fled the hotel room, because I've been John in that scenario.

I believe after a break-up, people should have an emotional biohazard label until they've got their baggage sorted and know and are working on what makes them happy. Otherwise, people tend to keep replaying the scripts that got them in the heartbreak hotel in the first place.

If I had my way, I'd make sure folks'd get sexual surrogates to help them do it without maiming innocent bystanders during the emotional decontamination process. Also, if you're getting laid and modeling better behavior with a surrogate, you can concentrate more on the cognitive therapy without all the transference issues with your therapist being less emotionally needy and greedy.

Wouldn't you agree that after that emotional rehab you'd be a much better playmate/lover/partner?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Extremely Erotic

Clearly you are a writer of some consequence, possibly well known. The way you led the reader through the story I found to be excellent, not too fast but just the right speed to hold him/her. For the first time reading literotica I found myself aroused. I would further add that you have here the beginnings of a long series. Thank you for writing it.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
APPRECIATING THE CARESS OF YOUR BUTTERFLY NET

BUTTERFLY NETS REPRESENT SOME OF LIFE'S DICHOTOMIES (AT LEAST FOR ME). And Johnnie blue44 I appoint you as a momentary vicar, for the vicarious stance and perception from the bridge for Pam. Almost want to ask was this a collaboration; however less important than this enjoyably short flight. Something butterflies have as compared to their caterpillar and cocoon existence. Even if Pam is not revisited, both men and women can learn if they pay attention to this existing dichotomy - for in life we continue to learn as we grow even if we are in some psychological or matrimonial form of denial. (perhaps the quote of give me liberty or give me death doesn't apply to male/female relationships!?!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
Interesting character

I didn't think the sex was particularly persuasive, but Pam is one of the most interesting characters to appear here in some time

Seriously screwed up, no doubt about that, but interesting - maybe that's why she's interesting. Take any other five or ten female protagonists from today's menu and it is not likely that all of them together, let alone any one of them, furnishes such a subject for writing and comment

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
WELL WRITTEN HOWEVER

I will reserve my vote. I note from your bio page that you have written many stories and I intend to read several of them.

DawnJDawnJabout 12 years ago
Goodness me!

I never know what to expect from your stories, John! Another winner, to be sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well, in the best scenario for her husband, she gets caught quickly, thrown out, with her clothes, and no more dichotomy, at least if she should cheat (because at least she can't cheat with the ex husband). She should follow her impulses, wherever they go and with whatever consequences, and be an ex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous