Panty Consequences No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All he could do was nod.

"Neil, please stop worrying about me finding your panties. It never would have worried me, what does it matter what underwear you like?" I told him.

Finally he seemed to be relaxing and finally gave me a genuine smile.

"And after the stories I've been reading while masturbating lately you wearing panties just makes me even more turned on ... my panties are already soaking!" Now he was starting to look really happy!

"Do you wear panties just because they are more comfortable ... or is it more than that ... is it part of your sexual fantasies?" I asked him.

Again he went a little red but finally spoke, "I love wearing them when I masturbate, and it's a big part of my fantasies."

"Come on Neil! Don't tease me ... what do you fantasise about while wearing your pretty panties?" I asked.

Now he looked me straight in the eyes. He smiled. "You. Catching me wearing panties and making me your sex slave. Making me lick you, finger you, use sex toys on you. Sometimes you let me fuck you after all of that, but most times I've either cum in my panties already or because I have cum in the last couple of days you make me wait! It's all about your pleasure not mine ... but I get mine anyway just from pleasing you!"

I closed my eyes as I came. He was describing the scenarios in the Neil and Karen stories. "I think I can make your fantasies come true!" I told him.

"Do you read stories online? Have you ever used Literotica?" I asked him.

He smiled, "For years! Mum and Joanne introduced me to it shortly after my 18th birthday ... and after I started wearing panties." (Neil's mother realised even before he was born that she was gay, Joanne was her partner and had been for as long as I had known Neil.)

I smiled. "You can tell me how you started wearing panties in a minute. First though, I want you to show me your favourite story or author."

I pulled my iPad out and went to hand it to him. But he grabbed his own instead. "I've got my favourites saved," he told me. Then he asked, "So for my favourites, do you mean including or excluding my own stories?" He had a huge grin on his face as he asked.

"Wait! Including but I want to have my favourite authors page up!" I quickly opened the page. "OK. Open the page and we'll swap iPads!"

Neil quickly got to the right page then we swapped iPads. We smiled and laughed as we found ourselves looking at exactly the same thing on the other iPad!

"So ... As of this minute do you agree to be my slave ... just in the bedroom though of course!"

"I agree to be your sex slave ... not just in the bedroom though! Anywhere, anytime, but just your sex slave! You make the rules ... all of the rules!"

"When did you last cum in your panties?" I asked him.

"Last night. Just after we spoke last night I went to bed and finished my latest story and submitted it. By then I was leaking badly, and it was day three ... but it was over one of my slips not in my panties. I love cumming on my slip as sometimes then I get some in my mouth too ... I did last night ... that's how I found I loved my taste and eating cream pies from your pussy became part of my fantasies!"

I moved away from Neil now and sat opposite him. Spreading my legs to give him a perfect view of my now soaking panties. "Nobody can see us and I'm blocking their view of you if they do come up the path. Undo your jeans and open them enough for me to see your panties. Not too much so you can cover up quickly."

Neil didn't hesitate. "Yes Mistress Karen!" Neil told me as he obeyed my first sexual command.

Soon I could see the little pink bow and then the white material with pink polka dots. Even with just that little bit exposed I could already see the tip of his cock bulging against the fabric. He was certainly a lot bigger than my last sex slave!

Then I told Neil about David. I told him how much I had enjoyed that last experience especially. So he was never to worry if, like in his stories, he came without fucking me, as long as he had done all of the other things he described! I told him the only thing he wouldn't experience from those fantasies was seeing other men fuck me.

Neil told me, "I've never really wanted to see other men fuck you I don't think. At least not real ones! I'd love to use cock shaped vibrators on you! But if I'm only going to be allowed to cum every three days, then I know I will have lots of accidents and that would mean you only get a real cock in you once a week ... if you're lucky ... I thought that might be a problem ... and I do love the idea of eating cum from your pussy a lot more frequently than I'll ever manage to put in there! But I'm perfectly happy with whatever you want!"

I came again as he told me that. I also had a very naughty idea, but kept that to myself for now. I needed to see more of his cock. "I know it's a little risky but I want you to pull your jeans down and fully expose your panties Neil. I want to see your cock bulging in your panties!"

Again Neil didn't hesitate as he told me, "Of course mistress. I'm your sex slave and this is a sexual request so I must obey!"

As soon as his pants were lowered I had a perfect view of the big bulge. I guessed he was about 8" long, and quite thick. But what turned me on even more was the clearly visible pre cum stain that was slowly growing as he continued to leak into his panties. "As my sex slave I expect you to obey the three day rule. The fact you are a virgin doesn't change that. You need to last three days before you fuck me. Of course you will be required to sexually satisfy me every day. Is that clear?"

His cock leaked even more. "Yes mistress."

I smiled. "Good. Now tell me how you started wearing panties."

Neil smiled and told me his story.

-----

Neil's story of starting to wear panties.

A few days after my 18th birthday mum and I went to one of my cousins weddings. We really didn't want to go because they didn't invite Joanne and really didn't want mum there either I don think. But grandma insisted it was a family thing and despite mums sisters objections to mum being a lesbian we had to be invited ... so we went.

We left on the Friday as the wedding went all day with a church service, then the wedding, then the reception and they lived a few hours away from us. Mum sat in bed reading in the evening on the Friday in the motel room. She was wearing just her nightie and panties. Even then I loved peeking at panties ... especially yours but mum and Joanne were good too!

Being in the same room for the first time for years I didn't masturbate that night. I never liked doing it in the toilet. Of course I woke half way through the night having had a wet dream and soaking my boxer shorts. I dropped them on the floor and went back to sleep.

In the morning I slept in and mum woke me. She had a towel wrapped around herself and had my boxers in hand and asked, "So did you have fun last night?"

I went red and told her, "It was a nice dream!"

She grinned. "Maybe you should have masturbated. I wouldn't mind! Now go and have your shower. We need to get going in 10 minutes."

I quickly showered and came back out. Then I had a problem. All the clothes I needed for the day were there except for underwear! I asked mum, "Is there anywhere we can buy some undies? I must have forgotten to pack them."

She told me, "Nothing will be open yet. And you can't wear those boxers," indicating the ones on the floor. She went to her case and pulled out a pair of green Bonds Cottontails, the only type of panty mum ever wore. "You will have to wear these for now. After the service we can go and get some new undies if you like. Since it was your mistake you will have to use your allowance."

I took the panties from mum. I wanted to object, but what else could I do? I slid them on and then very quickly pulled my pants on. Not because I was in a big hurry, but because the panties felt so nice and I could feel myself growing and didn't want mum to see me getting an erection in her panties!

All through the service I could feel my cock nestling in those lovely soft panties. I kept getting hard. I was hating the idea of swapping them for men's underwear. I was wondering how mum would react if I suggested I just use her panties for the rest of the day and tomorrow. I knew she had two more pairs in her case as I had seen them when she grabbed these ones. Those two were pink so obviously panties, but I didn't care.

Mum though made it easy for me. Later she admitted she had seen how hard I got as soon as I put the panties on. "So do we go and get your boxers now ... or do you just want to wear my panties all day, then again tomorrow? That will save you some money and give us time to go and have breakfast."

"Well they feel ok so I may as well save my money," I told her.

The rest of the day went very slowly as it was a very boring wedding and nobody had much time for mum or me. The only good thing was the feel of those panties! Finally we were back in the room. It was very late and again I didn't have the freedom to masturbate. Despite mums comment this morning I just couldn't masturbate with her in the bed just a few feet away. That night was the first time I dreamt of wearing panties and you. Of course I came in mums panties. Last night I had dropped them on the opposite side of the bed, away from mum. This time I dropped them where she couldn't help but see them.

Again she woke first, but this time I heard a gasp as she discovered her panties. "You really need to learn some self control darling!" I was told.

Again we showered and dressed. This time I had to wear pink panties. They felt even better, which was strange since the material and style was identical. It had to be just the pretty colour, the fact they were more feminine. The fact it would be more embarrassing if you saw me in them.

As we started to drive home I was told, "After today I don't want you to wear my panties ever again. I can see you've enjoyed them, but it's wrong for a young man to wear his mothers panties. And don't think about wearing Joanne's either! They would be too big and fall down anyway!"

I just nodded. At least I could experience the feel of panties for a few more hours.

Then as we were approaching a large mall my mother asked me, "So Neil, would you like me to stop at the mall. I said I don't want you wearing my panties, not that you can't wear panties. Would you like to have your own panties?"

I'm sure I went bright red.

"I can see how much you like panties, so unless it's just because they are mine I suggest we stop. And don't worry, I know you don't have much money since you lost your job and are about to start Uni. You know Joanne and I buy you all the things you NEED and you buy anything to just WANT! I think you need panties!"

Now I was definitely both red and hard. "Yes please Mum! I'd love that!"

"Do you just want panties to wear at home, or do you only want to wear panties from now on? In which case we need to get some plain ones for going out, and pretty ones for home. Or do you want just the type you are wearing?" Mum asked.

I told her, "I think I want to wear only panties from now on. I certainly want some like yours because they are so nice, but I want to try all different ones too."

So that is what we did. Mum took me in and bought me 20 pairs of panties. Mine were one size smaller than hers so we could tell who's were who's in the Cottontails, then I had plenty of pretty pairs and five quite plain ones to wear when I went to Uni. So from that day I have never worn male underwear. I now only wear plain ones for going to the doctor, and wear pretty ones all the rest of the time even going to work. And when we play cards at my place I always sneak off and change into matching panties after I've peeked at yours. Unless they are a new pair, in which case I make sure I help you with your washing the next time you do it so I can see what the brand is and then go and get myself a pair too!

-----

Neil's story just got me wetter and wetter, especially the last bit about matching panties. I told him, "Matching panties will be easier now! We'll choose matching pairs each morning. I do have a few new ones that we can get matching ones for you. Then from now on we will always buy two pairs. That will be interesting ... they are sure to notice with yours being a few sizes smaller! Do you think the salesgirls have ever guessed they are for you before?"

"I've never had the courage to actually say it. I've wanted to, but never quite managed. But from the looks from a few of them I suspect, yes, they know." Neil told me.

"They will now! I'm going to say how much I enjoy us wearing matching panties when we hand them over! That's ok isn't it?" I asked him.

Again he smiled. "Of course. Buying panties for me is like buying a sex toy for you I think! Therefore it is a sexual act, and you are in charge! If you want to tell the salesgirls you can. Just please don't tell all of our friends!"

"The only people I want to tell are my parents. I expect you intended not to cum in your panties for the entire holiday if you were taking them home dirty. Now you will be cumming in your panties so they need to be washed. Rather than trying to do it on the quiet let's just tell them you love wearing panties. They have a few kinks of their own so won't mind I assure you!"

Neil hesitated briefly then agreed, "If you are sure, then yes, you can tell them."

I could see how hard he still was, and how much pre cum had leaked from his cock. I wondered if I could talk him to orgasm! That would be so naughty and so hot, the idea that I could make him cum just by telling him what I wanted him to do.

"As a special one off reward for being so honest and open with me I'm going to let you lose your virginity today as long as you don't cum until tonight. Of course you will need to then lick your virgin load from my pussy. For today only there will be nothing more than you fucking me. Then from tomorrow the three day rule will apply. Some of the things I then expect on a daily, and usually multiple times a day include:

I expect to be woken most days to your tongue in my pussy or licking me all over

licking my pussy for at least five minutes before we go out so that not only am I nice and wet but you smell of me.

Using your fingers and tongue on me whenever I feel like it. At home I expect you to sit between my legs rather than on the chair most of the time so you are always ready to commence.

I have a number of sex toys and will get more vibrators that look like cocks. When I ask for a visit you will get one of my boyfriends and fuck me hard and fast, or however else I want it until I've had at least three orgasms. Then you will remove it upon my command and lick me to one further orgasm.

If you ever cum on my body you will be expected to lick me clean

Of course when you do fuck me, probably no more than once a month, you will obviously eat your own cream pie"

Each comment had made poor Neil get harder and harder, and leak more and more. He was right on the edge.

I thought one more comment could do it. I knew from his stories some of his ideas about slips. "Even though with my new uniforms I don't need to wear slips anymore, when you make day three I will wear a slip for you. When we finally go to bed, and assuming you haven't had an accident in your panties during the day, I will take the slip off and you will put it on. You will only ever fuck me wearing a slip. As you say in your stories it will keep the sheets clean as you go down on me to eat your cream!"

He came! Neil spurted into his panties, flooding them with his cum. Even though he had only wanked off the previous evening there was a lot. There was no way he would last three days for a long time ... at least I hoped not! The idea of keeping him a virgin for at least a few more months was so erotic, and it guessed he really didn't mind.

But he apologised anyway! "Sorry Karen. I couldn't help myself!"

I smiled. "Your loss, not mine! Now you have to do all the other things to me today instead! And the three day rule is now in force. By the way, I will be extremely disappointed if you are not still a virgin when we get home ... and probably for months after that too!"

Neil smiled. "You are probably right! Maybe I should ask for another exception to the rule, not for now but a future date."

"Well, I'm the boss but you can always ask!" I told him.

With a grin he told me, "I've got no doubt we will get married. Not for a year or so to make sure people don't think we are rushing it."

I agreed. "Yes. Maybe about this time next year."

He nodded. "So if I'm still a virgin on our wedding day, can we consummate the marriage that night regardless of when I last came ... even if it is earlier on the same day?"

I laughed. I guessed that Neil was in fact almost hoping he would be a virgin on our wedding day. I told him, "That sounds fair! Now, let's sit here and eat our lunch. You need your panties to dry before we can go home anyway! We don't want cum stains on your jeans!"

For the next couple of hours we sat and talked. I caught up on what our friends and his family were doing and also his problems at work that led to the rushed trip. I told him about my new job and how much I enjoyed it. We talked about all the things we used to ... it was like nothing had changed, that is until I looked down and saw his now dry but badly stained panties. Nothing had changed, but everything had changed!

I couldn't wait to get him into bed and start to train him ... no matter what he had written he had no practical experience.

I told him, "It's time to go. Cover your panties and let's get going. When we get home we will tell my parents that we are a couple. Then while you ring your mother and Joanne and give them the news I'll tell mum and dad about the panties. I won't say how much you need to wear them, just you prefer them. I do the washing so they won't see them in the state the ones you are wearing are in. Then we are going to bed. You will get to see my pussy for the first time ... and then start learning how to finger and lick it. How does that sound?"

Already growing hard again Neil told me, "Fantastic!"

My parents were ecstatic that Neil and I were finally a couple. As Neil called his family I told mine about his panties. Although had told Neil I wouldn't I made it quite clear it was for sexual enjoyment that he wore them. They barely batted an eyelid.

I asked Neil how his mum and Joanne had reacted. They were equally excited, and their only question was whether Neil had told me about his lingerie fetish. He had told them I had discovered that for myself, and that had led to us taking the next step!

Now I led him to my bedroom, stopping just long enough to grab his case. The second we were in the room I opened the case and grabbed a pair of pink Bonds Cottontails. I would need to get some of these. Clearly he still loved them since other than ones that matched mine there were half a dozen of these and nothing else. I threw them on the bed. "Undress me, then yourself. Then put those panties on just in case you have another accident. I don't want cum stains on my clean sheets!"

Neil approached me, breathing heavily. He reached over and started fumbling with the top button on my blouse. His fingers were shaking! Eventually one button was undone and he moved to the next. Once he opened this one the blouse would open enough for him to see my nipples! It took ages with his hands shaking so much and the tiny buttons ... I should have worn a low cut top instead! Then it popped open. Neil gasped as he finally saw my naked breasts. He lowered his head and I knew he wanted to lick them.

"No. Get me naked first. Then I'll undress you. Then you can explore my body!"