Panty Consequences No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the other nightie to the floor explaining I slept nude. We kissed and cuddled for a while, but when I felt his cock growing too hard I stopped, gave him once last kiss goodnight and turned off the light.

I think it took us both quite some time to fall asleep. I was so excited and happy I just couldn't settle, but finally did fall asleep.

I was woken to a tongue on my breasts, and then belly. I love the way he loves licking my big belly. To this day it amazes me how easily he gets me off licking parts of my body I never had thought of as erotic before.

I just lay there and accepted his ministrations. Then, as I had expected, there was a knock on the door. "Are you ready for your breakfast in bed?" my mother asked.

"Just a second. Let me get my nightie on!" I called out.

I grabbed the baby blue nightie and started to slide it on. As I did I noticed Neil starting to remove his. "Don't you dare!" I told him with a glare. "OK mum!" I called out.

She and dad entered carrying a tray each. Mum was dressed in an even more see through nightie than Neil's and mine! Hers was white ... and Neil got a very nice view of her hairy pussy after she deposited the tray on his lap. She looked at me and asked, "Is that one of yours? Are you sharing lingerie now?"

"Not panties ... Mine are way to big for him. But everything else we will share. With his broad shoulders they fit quite well don't they?" I was pleased to see Neil just smile. He was getting used to being seen by my parents. He would get more used to it soon ... On Sundays none of us ever got dressed in anything more that our pj's.

As they were walking out the door mum turned and told Neil, "Sunday is pj day. So unless you have packed any other pyjamas I expect to see you downstairs dressed just as you are in half an hour!"

This did make him go red, but he responded, "Yes mum!" (We had both always called each other mothers mum).

I interjected, "Not quite as he is dressed now. I want to wear the new matching panties we bought yesterday!"

We ate a lovely breakfast in bed, as I had always done. Then we showered together ... I loved Neil washing me and I loved washing his cock ... although I had to let him finish the job as I certainly didn't want him cumming already!

We dressed in the pink panties with white polka dots and our nighties. Neil did struggle with it for a little while, but soon got used to it. It took him longer to get used to the way mum loved exposing herself to him. She knew exactly how much it turned dad on. Exposing herself to her daughters boyfriend was even more exciting that strangers I think!

Initially I had expected to take him back to the bedroom frequently during the day. But in the end I found just being with him and my family, and having him dressed so nicely was enough. And anyway, I didn't want to have to punish him for multiple orgasms so if I only took him to bed once at the end of the day he would be safe!

Shortly after lunch I mentioned, "You are doing very well Neil. You seem very comfortable now!"

He smiled. "Until I moved out of home I dressed like this around the house a lot. And mum and Joanne did too. I think I'm just realising how much I missed that!"

I asked, "Will I be safe dressing like this around your two mums? Or will they try to ravish me?"

He smiled. "Which would you prefer ... Too be safe or be ravished while I had to watch?"

His cock was suddenly harder than I had seen it all day. I have had a couple of lesbian fantasies, wondering what it would be like to lick pussy. I smiled. "I can't wait to spend the day with them. Maybe we will all get lucky!"

Finally we headed off to bed. I quickly stripped but instructed Neil to leave the nightie on too. Now I opened the bedside drawer and explained each toy in turn. I told him I first needed my body licked, then I needed a vibrator. His choice. I was please when he chose the one that looked like a cock. With a grin I told him "I'll need to think of a new name for it! I've been calling it Neil!"

"How about Daddy?" Neil suggested.

I gasped and told him. "Ok baby. Lick me all over so I'm nice and clean when daddy comes over to fuck me!"

Again Neil started licking every inch of my body. He started at my neck and worked his way down. I raised my arms and realised I hadn't washed them all day. They were a lot worse than the first time he licked them. He shook his head and bypassed them as he headed for my tits. I was a little disappointed but couldn't blame him ... I'd let them go to far. Slowly he worked past my breasts and to my belly. Never had I been so pleased to be fat! All that extra body for him to lick! It wasn't long before the orgasms began.

Neil continued downwards. His tongue flicked over my pussy lips but didn't enter me. He worked down and up own leg then across to the other. This time as he came back up to my pussy he suddenly drove his tongue into me! I came immediately!

A few more minutes of pussy licking and then he worked his way back up my body. Again he spent ages on my belly and then breasts. Up to my neck. Then he did it! He slid his tongue into my sweaty armpit and began licking ... I began coming yet again! He slid over me and I loved the feel of the silky nightie and the hard panty encased cock. Now he gave the other armpit the same treatment. Again I came.

I reached over and grabbed the toy cock. "OK baby. That will do. I'm nice and clean and Daddy has just arrived and needs to fuck me ... look how hard he already is!" I exclaimed as I handed the 10" hard on to Neil.

He slid back down over me. He was throbbing. He slowly began to slide the cock I to me. "Stop teasing Daddy! Fuck me! Hard and fast! You know how I like it!"

Neil did exactly what I asked. He thrust the cock into me almost to the hilt. Then he slid it almost completely out before plunging it back in ... then out ... in ... out! I had never managed to use it like that!

Neil exclaimed, "Oh my God that looks so amazing! Your Daddy's cock is covered in your cum!" His fucking faltered for a few seconds. He was cumming too! But this time he quickly got back into his rhythm as Daddy fucked me to a couple more orgasms! Then called out, "Pull out Daddy. Let Neil lick my freshly fucked pussy! Let him eat your cum out of me!"

Neil quickly removed the vibrator and replaced it with his tongue. Quickly I came for the final time for tonight. As Neil watched I sucked the cock clean. "When you learn a bit more control I'll suck your cock baby! And if you don't cum in your panties when you use that cock on me I might let you suck it clean. Would you like that? Would you like to suck Daddy!"

"Yes! I'd love that!"

As we lay in bed I asked him, "The way things are going I think you are still going to be a virgin when we get married. Does that worry you?"

He thought for a second. "Not really. Except it means I have to wait more than a year to eat a cream pie! But I think I love the idea of being a virgin! Maybe I can wear some virginal white panties!"

I laughed. "I'm sure that can be arranged! I'll make sure my outfit requires a slip too!"

The next morning I had to go back to work. Four weeks to go. But I really didn't mind. Neil dropped me at work so he had the car for the day. He was just going to do touristy things today. I specifically told him not to go looking at any more lingerie.

Today I was buying him a present. Well, one for both of us! It was a cock shaped vibrator, smaller than my other one and probably Neil's size. What was special about it was that it came! You filled a reservoir with the desired liquid. It came with recipes for safe things to spurt into your pussy. But you could also use real cum. We sold them to couples where the husband was infertile and they wanted to use donor sperm but thought the toy was a more romantic or erotic way of delivering the load.

I also had no problems getting hold of plenty of cum to fill it with. It held about three times as much as as a normal orgasm and I planned to fill it to the brim. If Neil wanted to eat my cum filled pussy, he was going to eat my cum FILLED pussy!

When we have men provide samples for testing they are told not to cum for 48 hours as that gives us a better sample. But we only need a tiny amount for the actual tests. The rest is disposed of ... and that is part of my job. I kept enough aside for at least two full loads. The special features meant you could even insert frozen cum and in fifteen minutes it was at body temperature. It even came with a ice block tray that froze in exactly the right shape to fill the cum compartment! I hoped Neil loved it as much as he thought he would.

Luckily Monday is mum and dad's bridge night. That meant we were alone when we arrived home. Neil told me we had a booking at a local restaurant in an hour. I told him to get up to our room ... I had a present for him and would be up in a minute. I told him to be stripped to his panties.

I quickly opened the vibrator and inserted the cum. Then I quickly wrapped it in some pretty paper. I then removed all of my clothes and started up the stairs naked. I walked into the bedroom. Neil was sitting on the bed. Already his cock was hard. I think he expected me to walk in dressed in a new slip or nightie ... but he certainly didn't object to my naked body. "I missed your birthday this year" I told him. "Happy Birthday!"

Neil quickly ripped the paper off. He gasped at the box that told him it was an ejaculating vibrator. He opened the box and took out the cock. "Thank you Karen! I can't wait to try it out! How does it work?"

I showed him the instructions, but only after taking the cock from him. I didn't want him opening it yet. "We can try these recipes for fake cum," I told him. "Or even better, you can put real cum in it. Then it will spurt into me and you can get to eat a cream pie without me fucking another man. Which would you prefer?"

"Real cum of course ... but can we try one of the recipes for tonight?" Neil asked.

Now I smiled. "Only if you empty out the cum I've filled it with! I can always get plenty of that from work! Do you want to wait until later, or have an appetiser before we go to the restaurant?"

I was spreading my legs and laying back on the bed as I asked. I had no doubt what he wanted! "How do I make it spurt?" Neil asked.

"You don't. I do. There is a remote for that and I keep that!" Then I added, "And try to control yourself. I'm putting those same panties back on when we finish which means you will be wearing those ones!"

Then the cock entered me. It was only a few minutes since I had put the frozen cum into it. Neil would need to fuck me for another 12 minutes at least to make sure it was up to temperature. But that was no problem ... At least not for me!

Soon the cock was thrusting smoothly in and out of me, hard and fast. I had Neil keep that up until I had cum a couple of times, then asked him for a nice slow one until I came a couple more times and the cum was up to temperature.

It was very hi tech for a vibrator! A little green light lit up on the remote to tell me the cum was ready ... and so was I! "Hard and fast again! Fuck me hard and fast! Fill me with your cum so my boyfriend can eat it!"

Neil started thrusting as hard and fast as he could. I pressed the button and felt the cum shoot out into me! Spurt after spurt shot from the toy and into me! Finally the red light came on indicating it was empty.

"Lick me baby! Lick my cum filled pussy clean!" I demanded.

Neil quickly removed the cock and handed it to me. Now he opened my pussy lips and began licking my pussy. It was designed to shoot nice and deep and I had set it on the strongest setting, making sure the cum was nice and deep. All the more time he would have to lick me to get it all out!

He just kept licking and licking. Then he suddenly let out a moan. I guessed the cum had finally started flowing back out and into his mouth. He kept lapping away, if anything even more enthusiastically now! His body shuddered and there was the briefest hesitation before the licking continued. I knew he had just cum and would have to congratulate him on his almost seamless tongue action.

Finally he slowed down and pulled his head up."I think your pussy is completely clean Mistress. Do you require any more licking?"

"That will do. Extremely well done, especially how you kept licking whilst cumming in your panties. But I did warn you. You have to wear them for the rest of the evening. Let's get going. No cleaning ourselves up. Just get dressed and let's go eat ... I'm starving!"

As we walked down the street I asked, "So do you want to try the recipes, or do I just make sure I always have cum in the freezer for you?"

"Silly question! That was just awesome! How much can you get?" Neil asked.

I smiled. "Plenty! There is already another load ready at home."

As we sat waiting for the meal to arrive I asked, "How would you like it if I didn't press the button while you were fucking me but waited until I made you suck my boyfriends cock? Would you like that ... would you like to blow him?"

Neil closed his eyes. "I'd love that!"

"Well you need to learn better control. You have to still have nice full balls when you suck him. I want to see if him cumming in your mouth make you cum too!"

Before bed I let Neil lick my body but not too much. Again I didn't want to have to punish him for a second orgasm in a day. Mainly because I was still trying to work out the punishment!

I won't go into details about the next four weeks. Suffice to say that Neil never lasted out the day, let alone three days. He had cum twice in a day two times and I had advised the punishment would be administered on the way home. The implement I needed for that I couldn't get at work so I visited the local adult shop on my lunch break one day.

We were going to take three days to drive home. We had already booked the two motels and planned to reach each by around 3:00 to give us plenty of play time. I also had one further surprise for Neil.

We showered together as usual then went to get dressed. I surprised Neil by choosing a fairly long skirt although it did have a long slit that would expose plenty of leg. Or would have if I hadn't selected a nice white slip to put on under it. I had our favourite white panties with pink polka dots on.

Now it was Neil's turn to dress. First he put the panties on. Then I shocked him by handing him a slip. "You too! There is no chance of seeing anybody we know. I know we said they were for when you were going to fuck me, but I make the rules so I can change the rules!"

He didn't even hesitate. He quickly slipped it on, then covered it with his shirt and jeans. I could see the faint outline of the lace, but doubted if anyone else would notice. But I didn't care ... and I'm pretty sure neil didn't either. Maybe he even hoped someone would!

The drive went quickly. Again we avoided discussing sex as we didn't want to get too excited, but we had never had trouble just talking for hours. Outside the bedroom we looked like the perfect couple ... In the bedroom we were still the perfect couple as our desires completely complimented each other's!

It was a very warm day and I was sweating badly. But I didn't turn on the air conditioning. Neil had proven he loved my armpits nice and smelly ... I was doing my best to be nice! We could both smell me and even though we didn't talk dirty I could see he was getting harder as my BO got stronger!

By the time we got to the motel it was so bad I didn't want to let anyone else smell me. I sent Neil in to pay the bill and get the key. We raced into the room and quickly removed everything but our lingerie. We didn't get into bed, but sat on the couch. This was so I could make sure Neil didn't go to far ... I was going to monitor his cock and make him stop before he came.

He raised my arm and began licking. As always I gasped at the amazing feel of his tongue under there. His hand slid down and began rubbing me through my panties as he continued to clean my armpit.

Then he swapped sides and cleaned the other one, again rubbing my pussy through my panties. I was very pleased when he completed the task without me having to stop him. He had leaked of course, but that was expected ... and I loved it.

After that we played cards! This time he didn't have to drop cards to peak up my skirt ... or slip since that and the panties was all either of us was wearing.

We covered up for an hour while we went to the local pizza shop for a quick dinner before coming back for another few hours of cards.

Then I announced. "Time for your punishment. Just this once this will cover both incidents. Now close your eyes while I get ready for you. I opened the case and removed the leather paddle. I sat down on the couch again, hiding the paddle behind my back. "Across my lap Neil!"

As always he instantly obeyed. I think he was expecting a spanking right then, but not the paddle! "I couldn't do this at mum and dad's place, whilst they accept things like your lingerie I'm not sure if they would like me spanking you!"

Then the paddle connected with that cute arse of his! Of course any pain was eased by the two layers of lingerie between the paddle and his arse. He gasped. And I felt his semi erect cock grow a little. Next one was a little harder. And his cock was definitely growing! The 'punishment' was exactly what I had hoped ... he was enjoying it, a sure fire guarantee he would be naughty in the future to earn a repeat!

Now I gave a quick series of whacks. He was starting to throb. His cock was perfectly positioned against my crotch and just him pressing against me made me cum. Tonight this would be all I got ... just for once even though he was being punished it was more about his pleasure!

I stopped and rubbed his arse for a few minutes. That did nothing to stop the throbbing! Then I quickly slid my hand away as my other hand brought the paddle down for another quick series of spanks. He thrust into me and moaned. I could feel him spurting ... and I gave another few quick whacks as he continued to cum.

Finally it was over. I pulled the slip up and the panties down. His arse was nice and red. I gently rubbed it and asked if he was ok ... I was a little worried that I had overdone it by how red his arse was.

He assured me that he was perfectly OK. To prove it he rolled over to show me how well he really was! I was shocked at the state of my slip! His cum had soaked through his panties and slip and soaked mine too. I pulled it up and saw that even my panties had been stained by his cum!

"I hope you have learnt your lesson! I'm sure you don't want me to have to do that again do you?" I asked with a huge grin.

He smiled in return. "No mistress. I promise to try and be good. But I don't have much control do I? I suppose that you may have to use it again."

I led him over to the bed. He was still wearing his lingerie. So was I. Just for once I decided to sleep in them, and so could he. I just turned the light off and kissed him goodnight.

The next two days were also very enjoyable. While travelling I couldn't keep up a fresh supply of cum, so we made use of my balls and other vibrators. I even inserted the remote controlled one before dinner and told Neil to keep the remote handy all evening. Why had I left that until now? It was silent so I should have had it in while we sat and watched TV with my parents!

Of course, having orgasms does making eating a little difficult. I laughed at a thought and told Neil, "Maybe I should try to orgasm diet! Every time I go to take a bite of something naughty you make me cum so I can't!"

Back home we quickly decided that I would move into his town house. It was slightly larger and had better views.

I started my new role and again quickly had a plentiful supply of cum. We had yet again renamed the larger cock to John as in Big John. That was so the smaller one that spurted so nicely was Daddy. Daddy fucked me almost every night!