Panty Consequences No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a deep breath and went back to work. There were only a couple of more buttons to go, and he managed these quite quickly, well a lot quicker than the first two anyway! He slid the blouse off and now I was half naked. My large stomach was now fully exposed. I wondered if despite the way he wrote his fantasies the actual sight of my bulging body would turn him off.

I didn't wonder for long. The look in his eyes as he took in the sight of my plump body, and the obvious bulge in his jeans answered my question. He loved my body!

"I can't wait to lick every bit of your body!" Neil told me, staring at my stomach.

That made me come ... yet again! Already with no touching he had given me more orgasms than any other guy ... Even David. "Well then you better get this skirt off, then my panties!"

He knelt down in front of me and unbuttoned the skirt. His hands seemed to finally have settled down. I turned around and he slowly unzipped the skirt. It fell open as he did this exposing my large panty covered arse. The skirt dropped to the floor and I kicked it away.

He cupped one of my arse cheeks with his hand, and let out a moan. "You are gorgeous!" he told me.

I smiled and said, "That's my arse you're holding!" then as his other hand came up and cupped the other arse cheek added, "And that's my other arse!"

"I love your big arse Karen, I want to see it properly!" he told me as he slid his fingers under the waistband of my soaking wet panties and eased them down my legs. Another moan escaped his lips as he saw my naked arse.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was! A man I loved clearly absolutely adored my big body! No man had ever reacted anything like that before! "Do you want to see my pussy?" I asked him.

"Yes please!" he pleaded.

I turned around to let Neil see my hairless pussy. I had it waxed yesterday in anticipation!

Again he moaned at the sight of my body. I stepped back. "Stand up so I can undress you!" I demanded.

He had to bend a little to let me pull his polo shirt over his head. Then I bent down and removed his shoes and socks. Now it was my turn to get excited as I started to undo his belt, then unzip his jeans. Although I had seen his panties perfectly well in the park, it was somehow still very exciting lowering his pants and exposing his hard cock encased in the stained panties. I gasped at the sight of fresh pre cum stains oozing into his panties. He certainly didn't have any issues with my body!

Then I slid his panties down. His cock was wonderful! He was about 8" long and nice and thick too. One day I was sure it would feel wonderful in my pussy. But not today. Not until our wedding night. I would make sure of that! I would make sure he never lasted three days until then!

I grabbed the Cottontails and slid them on. The second they covered him a wet spot appeared. "What is the most times you've come in your panties in one day?" I asked him.

He thought for a second. "Never more than once in the last nine years. But when I first started I once did it three times in a day."

I grinned. "I think we can break that record today! Now, let's get into bed and I want you just to explore my body. Use your hands and tongue ... but don't try to put either into my pussy!"

We quickly moved to the bed and lay beside each other. The excitement of the day had made me quite sweaty and I almost suggested we have a quick shower first. But then he began touching me, and the was no way I was going to move now! Slowly he began exploring my breasts with his hands. His touch was so gentle and so erotic. Then his hands slid lower. His tongue replaced his fingers on my breasts as he continued to gently stroke my stomach. Nobody had every touched me like that! Just the touch of his fingers and tongue was making me come!

Now he moved his tongue down further. I gasped as he began to lick my belly. He used his hands to expose every fold of my plump body so he could lick it!

He came up briefly for air and told me, "You taste so good! You are so sexy!"

And he really meant it! He found me incredibly sexy!

He worked his way lower, licking all around my pussy but not actually licking me there. I wanted it ... I needed it ... but I wanted to wait. I wanted him to explore the rest of me first! Again he worked his way down to my plump thighs and then down one leg, back up the other side of that leg, across to the other one briefly flicking his tongue across my pussy lips, then down and up that leg.

I nearly asked him to finger me then. But before I could he began working his way back up. His fingers and tongue felt so good I just let him go. He could learn about fingering in his next lesson. He was certainly going to get an A+ for this one!

This time he went higher. Up to my neck. He hesitated slightly and I thought about something he had written. I am allergic to deodorants so never use them. At work I wash my armpits three or four times a day, but sometimes at home I ended up with quite smelly armpits by the end of the day. Neil had often smelt that.

"Try it if you like. I found the idea quite weird first time I read it, but it also made me cum. If you enjoy it we will experiment to see how nasty you like them, otherwise I'll never make you do it again." I told Neil.

Now he tentatively probed his tongue into my armpit. Then he really began licking! Clearly he didn't mind at all. And I was stunned at how amazing it felt! In seconds he had me coming yet again! He didn't stop licking until that armpit was completely clean. He moved over my body and as he did I felt his cock brush my belly. It was throbbing!

This time there was nothing tentative about it! He drove his tongue into my armpit, the way you normally have a tongue driven into your pussy. And it felt better than any tongue I had ever felt in my pussy! I couldn't wait to feel Neil's tongue in there! I was quickly realising everything felt so much better when you loved the man who was doing it to you ... and knew he loved you too.

Again I was coming as he completed the job. Suddenly he let out a moan and collapsed against me. I quickly rolled him over in time to see the last few spurts explode from his balls and into those pink Cottontails.

I slid them off of him then went over to his case. I selected a white silky pair with lovely lace trim. Then I went to my lingerie draw and found the matching item.

After he cleaned the last of the mess with some tissues we dressed in our matching panties. This time I put in a very low cut top that showed off my large tits nicely. I still wore the short red dress. I grabbed my handbag and said, "Come on. Let's go shopping and get all of the matching panties we need!"

Neil grabbed his wallet and we headed down stairs. I called out to my parents, "We're just off to buy some panties!" Neil went very red, but also seemed to enjoy my comment.

I drove to the mall and then we headed in. But before we started shopping I needed a coffee. As we waited I took out a notebook and wrote two column headings. 'Neil's Panties' and 'Karen's Panties'. In my column I wrote 6 pairs pink Cottontails. Then in his a description of the half a dozen new pairs of panties I had purchased last week. I made no attempt to hide the list as the girl took our order or returned with the coffees. I think she noticed!

Soon the coffee was gone and we headed into the first department store. We headed straight for the lingerie section. I soon found the Cottontails. They came in packs of two so I would need three. I only grabbed two ... some of my panties came from the other store so I wanted to buy the last pair there. Then I slowly located the matching panties for Neil. We soon had three of the four he needed, but the last one was a problem. The sales assistant approached and asked if we needed help. "Yes. My boyfriend and I always wear matching panties. I was given these three (holding up the three in Neil's size we had selected) plus these ones (pointing to the problem pair) for my birthday last week. We were hoping to get his matching ones today so I can wear them. Would you have his size out the back?" I asked.

Well Neil went so red! But he was clearly also very excited by my comment. The girl just smiled and told us, "Wait here. I'll see what I can find." She glanced at the size in the panties we had selected for Neil and headed into the storeroom.

She returned a few minutes later with Neil's panties. "Enjoy them!" she told us, handing them to Neil.

At the checkout I paid for my panties and made Neil pay for his own.

At the second store I got the final pack of Cottontails, and soon had also handed Neil his. We then had a bit of a look around. Neil picked up matching pairs of pink panties with white polka dots. We started heading towards to checkout when he suddenly stopped and gasped. "Would you wear that slip?" he asked, pointing to a pink one. "I've always wanted a pink slip but never seen one!"

I smiled. "Of course! I always had white because I only used to wear them under my uniform. Now I don't need to do that and will only wear them for you ... so if you like pink, pink it is. But you buy it. After all, you will wear it too!"

At the checkout Neil insisted on paying for everything. "Most of it is mine anyway," he told me as he handed the lingerie to the girl. It was his first time of outing himself to a salesgirl ... I was sure it wouldn't be the last!

As we headed back to the car I told him, "You have made me very wet. When we get home I'm going to make you sniff my wet panties before you take them off and lick my pussy. Don't forget, if you cum in your panties I'm going to let you choose what we both wear next!"

We headed home and I led Neil into the lounge where my parents were watching TV. "Look what we bought!" I exclaimed and dumped our purchases out onto the floor, then picked them up one at a time to show them. Neil was so red, but clearly was enjoying it too.

When I held up the slip mum said, "I thought you said that you would never wear a slip again now you didn't have to wear that uniform!"

I smiled, "Firstly, I may not be the one wearing it. And secondly, I expect I will be wearing my uniforms quite frequently. Look at Neil's favourite book!" With that I extracted the novel he had hidden under his lingerie ... the one with the nurse and panty wearing patient. "Of course I'm a lot fatter and ..." I stopped and looked at Neil, seeing if he would complete my sentence.

"And at least twice as sexy! Or three times in a slip!" he told us.

"Don't worry about your fetish Neil," her mother told me. "Your father in-law to be has one too. Maybe the opposite of yours! He likes to take me out with no panties on, either in a very short dress or if it's windy a longer but light dress! He loves other men seeing my arse or even better my hairy pussy! Don't be surprised if you see all of me! Don't get me wrong, he doesn't want me to do anything with them. Just expose myself and then come home for mind blowing sex!"

Neil was a little shocked, but took it in his stride. Knowing this seemed to make him more comfortable again with the situation.

"Speaking of mind blowing sex," I said, "I'm taking Neil back to bed for another session! We've got a lot of wasted years to make up for!"

As we reached the stairs I told Neil to let me get a few stairs ahead. I pulled my skirt up higher around my waist and started up the stairs. The moan told me he was getting a perfect view of the white silk stretched across my arse. I looked back and smiled, "Coming?" I asked.

He grinned, "No. Just breathing heavily! I love your big arse!" Then he started up the stairs behind me.

Soon we were in the bedroom. He had much less trouble with my top, and the skirt quickly followed. Then he quickly stripped off until all we were wearing were matching panties. His had a few small cum stains on the front where the pre cum had leaked out during our shopping trip. Mine were soaking!

"Sniff them, then lick me through them!" I commanded.

Neil quickly slid down between my legs and took a deep sniff. He moaned. "Have you ever licked dirty panties before? Maybe your mother or Joanne's?"

He looked at me. He was smiling. "Yes, yes and yes. And of course, best of all, yours!"

I gasped, "WHEN!"

"Just once, early last year. Remember when we did charity walk? You were very sweaty and had sore feet when we got home. You went for a bath and I cooked dinner at your place so you didn't have to get dressed to come over. Well, I had to go and grab the dustpan and brush when I dropped some flour. I saw your panties and couldn't resist! I must say they were rather tasty!" Neil told me.

"Well, this time you get to lick them while they a still on! And don't stop until you are told! Try not to cum in your panties please ... not yet ... not until you have mine off and are licking my naked pussy!" I told him, wondering and not caring if that would push him over the edge. If it did he would just have to wear cum filled panties until he completed his job!

Luckily for Neil having already cum twice today he just managed to hold off for now. Now I felt his tongue flicking the wet crotch of my panties. Oh my God that was good! I had never been licked like that before. Yet another new experience for the day! Neil's tongue was pushing the panties inside of me, making them even wetter with his saliva and my pussy juices. Neil continued licking me that way for a few more minutes, then suddenly stopped and let out a moan. I knew he was coming ... and of course so was I. I gave him a minute and then demanded, "Did I tell you to stop? Why aren't you licking me? Did my naughty boy spurt in his panties for the third time today?"

Neil responded, "Sorry Mistress. Yes I came and need to learn better how to keep going while I'm spurting!" He moved to start licking again.

"No. Take my panties off and lick pussy properly for your first time!" I ordered him, raising my arse off the bed to allow him to comply.

Neil quickly slid my panties off. Then I felt his fingers open my pussy lips. His tongue slid in! He started moving his tongue around, judging my reactions to each movement to see what I liked. It was no time at all before for the first time I came with Neil's tongue inside of me. I kept him licking for another fifteen minutes. My plan had been to go this far now, and if I hadn't made him cum also have him finger me. Now I could save that for later ... I was going to leave him until bedtime now and then the record breaking fourth pair of panties for the day.

"Stop! Now clean yourself up and choose us new panties. Whatever you want!" I told him.

I wasn't the least bit surprised when the pink Cottontails were selected. "Hope you don't mind, but I love the idea of wearing the same panties I first wore and having you wear the same ones!" Neil told me.

I smiled. "As long as you don't mind me exposing them to you ... and daddy if he looks ... all night. And as long as you make sure you cream yours later!"

He smiled, "That won't be an issue!"

"Good. But you also need to remember, after this time you will be punished if you cum more than once a day!" I told him.

We dressed, although in just put a cotton nightie over my panties, and headed down for dinner. Just as I had promised I kept my legs nicely spread so Neil could constantly look at them. Daddy had an occasional glance, but he would have preferred no panties and a hairy pussy!

It wasn't until 10:30 that I told him to take me to bed. Again I allowed Neil to follow from a few steps behind. "Your arse looks so good in those big pink panties!"

I stopped, and looking over my shoulder asked, "Tell me. When your mother gave you her panties, did you ever fantasise about fucking her?"

Yet again poor Neil went red. That answered my question in itself. "Yes, she is the only other woman I have ever fantasised about. I still do occasionally. Maybe if she wasn't a lesbian it might have happened!"

I laughed. "Or maybe not! My dad isn't gay but he still won't fuck me! Now I've shaved my pussy I've got no hope ... but it is fun to fantasise about it isn't it?" Then I continued up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Again I let him undress me. This time I insisted he remove my panties. "This time you are going to finger me! Then I want you to use something on me ... something I used to use as a vibrator until I got a proper one ... but tonight I just want to see what it is like when you use it! I opened the bedside drawer and removed the green cosmetics bottle. All the writing had worn off from all the use I had made of it. I quickly closed the draw before Neil could see the real toys.

A few seconds later Neil had stripped to the large panties. Even in these his cock looked huge. I couldn't wait to make him cum again. I just hoped this time he could hold off long enough so that I could watch him cum ... Maybe even touch his panty covered cock for the first time ... That first touch was sure to make him cum!

Whilst he had been a natural at pussy licking his fingering technique needed some work. I instructed him for a few minutes on being gentle but forceful at the same time. It didn't take him long to get the idea. Then he soon had me coming yet again. He was getting it! Now his fingers were sliding rapidly in and out of my very wet pussy. Suddenly all on his own he leant down and flicked his tongue across my clit! Wow! It was so good, but I had to stop him. I still wanted the bottle, and I really wanted to make him cum by touching him!

"Get the bottle! Fuck me with the bottle! Watch it slide in and out of where you want your cock to go ... if you ever learn to control yourself!" I demanded, then thought I shouldn't have said most of that. It was likely to push him over the edge again!

Neil grabbed the bottle. He also changed positions and looking in the mirrored doors of the wardrobe I realised he was easing the pressure on his cock. He was doing his best to hold off!

Having had his fingers in me he knew exactly what to do with the bottle! I had wanted to start with something smaller so he got the idea before using a 10" cock on me. I had always loved using the bottle and even with my toys still used it at least once a week. But that was nothing compared to what Neil did with it! He fucked me hard and fast, and when I started coming just kept going ... that was always when I had trouble continuing, like the way Neil had problems licking me this afternoon whilst spurting into his panties. This time though he just kept the bottle flying in and out of me until the third orgasm was risking my body and I demanded, "Pull it out! Lick me to one more orgasm then get up here and kiss me!"

Neil drove his tongue into my pussy. Damn! I was coming already! I made him lick me to a second additional orgasm, praying he could still hold off. "Kiss me!" I demanded as the second orgasm started to subside.

Neil quickly slid up and gave me a deep tongue entwined kiss. I just love the taste of my own pussy ... especially on Neil's mouth!

I looked down. His cock was rock hard and throbbing, quite a bit of pre cum had leaked into his pink Cottontails, but he hadn't cum. But he was about to. I reached down and just touched him through them, "Cum for me Neil. Cum with your sexy fat mistress, best friend and lover touching your panty covered cock!"

He did just that! I hadn't even stroked him, all I had done was rest my hand on him and it was enough! I knew right then I had the power to make sure he was a virgin on our wedding night!

He slid the panties off and used them to clean himself up. I asked him, "What do you usually sleep in Neil?"

"A nightie and Cottontails. I don't usually wear them except as pyjamas but couldn't help myself tonight!" he explained.

I reached into my bedside drawer where I always kept a couple of nighties. I pulled both out. They were matching silky nighties, one pink and one baby blue. "Which one do you want?" I asked, almost certain he would select the pink one. He did. He slipped it on. With his quite broad shoulders even though my panties were three sizes bigger than his, the nightie fitted quite well. He could have gotten away with one size smaller, but neither the nightie or the slip we had bought today would slip off. He grabbed another pair of panties and slid them on.