Panty Consequences No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later we invited his mum and Joanne over for dinner. On the quiet asked them to come in their nighties. I told them how much Neil missed those times. They walked in with coats on and then took them off. "Surprise Neil!" they said. Both were wearing white cotton nighties with cute little pictures. Now I slid my dress off to reveal the baby blue nightie I loved. "Off you go Neil," his mother told him, "Get your nightie on!"

He thoroughly enjoyed that evening, once they left I raced him into the bedroom. I made him lick my pussy then come up beside me. I slid his panties down and grasped his cock. One stroke was all it took for him to cum all over my nightie.

Once a week either they would visit us, or we would visit them. Sometimes Joanne would wear a slip instead of a nightie, and on those nights I let Neil choose which of us wore a slip. Every time the sex once they left or we got home was fantastic ... although Neil's control wasn't improving much! The only problem was they didn't make a move on me!

It took another three months for Neil to finally get through a whole day without cumming. Unfortunately for him he didn't get through the night! He woke to a wet dream and immediately woke me to tell me. I advised him that he had earned himself another spanking.

That was delivered a few days later. With the desired result for both of us!

We finally set a date for our wedding. It was still some way off. It would be one year and three weeks after that first day. It was still about six months away. In front of all of our parents (mine were down too as we wanted to tell everyone as once) we announced the date. They said we must be excited and looking forward to it. I looked at Neil. I was sure he read my mind. He gave a little nod, but was already going red.

"Neil certainly is! We made an agreement when we started dating. With his panty fetish I agreed to let him wear them if he agreed that he needed to learn sufficient control to last three days before he lost his virginity. He countered with one exception, his wedding night! At the rate his control is improving that is his only chance of finally losing his virginity!"

They all were wide eyed and no doubt shocked. But they quickly recovered and told us that if that was what we wanted, then why not?

Neil continued to improve in every way! He loved sitting at my feet dressed just in his panties and a nightie. On command he would lean in and lick my naked pussy. Or remove the balls first and then lick my pussy! As I had expected having him remove the balls was so much better than doing it myself!

His control was also quickly improving. Now he almost always got to day 2. There was still three months to the wedding ... but I wasn't too concerned. Whilst he had great control when I didn't touch him, I could still make him cum in seconds.

But now I started pushing the limits. I told him he would have to last until bedtime on the third day. Now he was frequently getting to day 3.

The first time he did this I told him he had done such a good job that he deserved a reward. I took him panty shopping and we bought one matching pair at each of six stores. Every time I made him tell them who would be wearing them! Then I bought him a new nightie. We do share these, but most of the time now I go around naked so he can see all of me! I held it up against his body and said loud enough for half a dozen customers, "You are going to look so sexy in that!"

As soon as we got home I dressed him in that nightie and told him to clean my body. We both love this. He isn't allowed to actually lick my pussy, but licks everything else ... Always finishing with my sweaty armpits. As he was doing this I called out, "That's it baby! I'm going to cum! Cum with me ... show me how much you love me ... cum in your panties!"

Of course he did. Still 10 hours short of losing his cherry.

The next time, a couple of weeks later, I tried something new. He had written about it but it was one thing I hadn't been too sure about. But why not try? We got home from work and I told him I needed a shower, but I wanted him to meet me in bed. I took off my uniform in front of him causing him to gasp. I had worn the pink slip! "Put this on."

He looked disappointed in a way. Probably because he normally gets to clean my body when I get home. But I hoped he would change his mind. I headed for the shower and washed myself. I paid special attention to my arse.

I quickly dried myself and headed for the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed looking at him in that pretty pink slip and his silky pink panties. I opened the bedside drawer and removed Big John. "I want you to watch John fuck me now ... but from behind this time. Doggy style. And while he fucks me I want you to lick my arse!"

A big smile appeared on his face. "Yes Karen!"

I climbed onto the bed and up onto my knees. Neil moved in behind me. He opened up my arise cheeks and suddenly I felt his tongue probing me. Why had I waited so long to try this? Then the big vibrator entered me. That was amazing too! The feel of his tongue in my arse and John in my pussy was simply awesome! I realised my toes were touching his very hard cock. I began masturbating him with my toes!

It wasn't long before I came for the third time ... and for the first time I masturbated Neil to orgasm with my toes!

Now it was only a week until our wedding. It was late evening on day 3. Neil was wearing just the pink slip, no panties. I was wearing just a white slip. We had been dressed like that for the last 12 hours. Neil had licked me to a few orgasms, but we hadn't done much at all. Another 30 minutes and he would reach the time limit. But I was watching him carefully. I was convinced he didn't want to. With only a week to go, he wanted to be a virgin.

"You know the one thing I still haven't seen?" I asked him.

"What?"

"You told me that you used to like to wear slips and cum all over yourself, trying to get cum in your own mouth. I want to watch you do that. Now!"

He was sitting on the couch next to me. He reached down and started touching himself through the slip. In no time at all he was fully erect, but still he kept up the slow teasing. "I always took about an hour on those sessions ... do you want it that slow?"

I had my own hand under my slip by now, and my fingers were sliding in and out of myself. "Take as long as you want! If you cum in your own mouth though I'll have to spank you later in the week!"

He smiled. Spanking had very quickly turned from punishment to a reward ... although we always pretended it was punishment!

Every time he got too close he would stop. The slip had a lot of small stains on it by now, but nothing compared to the condition it would soon be in! Finally he pulled the slip up and exposed his cock. I hadn't seen it naked and hard very often ... at least not this hard! He wrapped the silky material around his shaft and began stroking. I loved the look on his face! I knew he was about to cum. I actually stopped playing with myself as I didn't want to miss a thing.

The cum exploded from his cock! He came so hard it hit his forehead! He quickly adjusted his aim and shot cum straight into his waiting mouth! The third spurt also landed in his mouth. Then he soaked his slip completely.

He turned to me with cum dripping down and a soaking wet pink slip. "Thank you Karen! I do love doing that!"

I smiled. "And I loved watching! Especially since it means now you will be a virgin for our wedding night!"

There was one last thing to do before the wedding. We needed the wedding lingerie. For once I intended to go to a specialty shop and spend big. It was a very special day. I told the girl it was for my wedding day and that I wanted a slip as my dress was scratchy (it wasn't) and sexy panties.

She soon had me fitted for a very silky slip. It had plenty of lace and was amazingly soft. I loved the feel when I tried it on. I thought it would look even better on Neil!

She tried to sell me sexy bikini panties. But I told her my fiancée loved big panties. She showed me have a dozen different ones before I found one I loved. Also white of course, and very lacy. Neil's cock would show clearly through the lace!

She put my size with the slip and asked "Is that all? Do you want stockings and suspenders?"

I smiled. "No. But there is one more thing. When I said my fiancée loves big panties I didn't mean just on me! He loves wearing matching panties too! So I need these three sizes smaller please!"

She was a little shocked, but quickly grabbed that pair and rung up my purchases.

The wedding day finally arrived! We spent the last night apart, the first time since we had gotten together. Before I left I gave Neil the bag with his panties in it. "Don't open it until the morning," I told him.

I felt so sexy as I dressed in my new panties, slip and then the white wedding dress. When I saw the look on Neil's face at the church I was so happy! Once I finally walked up the aisle and was beside him I whispered "I hope you like your panties!"

"They are fantastic! I can't wait to see yours!"

The day went so quickly, but at the same time didn't seem to go quick enough! We both knew what would be happening soon. Finally it was time for us to go and change and then head off to the hotel for our wedding night.

Neil's unzipped my gown and slid it off my shoulders. He gasped at the sight of the very sexy slip. I told him, "We did agree you would wear slips whenever you fuck me!"

Now I undressed him. I loved seeing his hard cock through the lace! Not this time but soon I would make him cum in them!

I grabbed my going away outfit and slipped it on. The dress was of course quite short. My slip was way too long ... what a surprise! I took the dress back off, then the slip. Neil gasped at the sight of my hairless pussy through the lace. "You will have to wear this," I told him passing the slip over. "Actually it will work better that way. As soon as we get to our room I want you to fuck me. Nothing else ... the rest of the honeymoon will be about my needs!"

Neil didn't mind at all! He quickly slid it on then dressed over the top of it. I had made sure his outfit would hide the slip completely, especially in the dim light of the reception hall we had chosen.

Soon we were heading out receiving the congratulations of all our friends and families. Neil's mum and Joanne took us in a group hug. His mother told us, "OK you two. Go and have a GREAT time. We can't wait for you to come home though. Joanne and I have always promised each other never to try and seduce one of Neil's girlfriends." Then a quick drive to the hotel. We had booked in earlier and already had the key so headed straight for the room.

Neil went to take my dress off but I stopped him. First I stripped him of shirt, shoes, sock then pants. Then I raised his slip and stared at that big cock straining against his lace panties. I gently eased them over his cock and down to the floor.

Now he undressed me. The dress was quickly over my head and thrown to the floor. Then he knelt and looked at me through my panties. He reached out and gently slid them down.

I slid into the bed. He slid in beside me. He went to kiss my tits, but I pushed him away. "No. Fuck me!"

He carefully moved over me and pulled the slip up. I guided his cock into my pussy lips. He slid in. He whimpered. I told him,"Just rest it there. Don't try to fuck me yet. Get used to the feel of your cock in my pussy."

For the next five minutes he just lay there. Even though he wasn't moving just finally feeling his throbbing cock inside of me had pushed me to orgasm. It took everything bit of control I had to not clench my pussy muscles.

Finally he gained some control. Now he slowly started thrusting in and out of me. That was it! I came again and this time my pussy muscles kicked in and grabbed his cock. He came! It was only two days worth, but it didn't feel like it as I felt his cock exploding into me.

Finally his cock started throbbing and I could feel it starting to shrink. "OK baby. Time to get down there and eat your virgin cum!"

Neil quickly slid down over me. The feel of his slip rubbing against my body made me cum yet again. Then his tongue began to get busy! I just kept coming again and again. I knew that by now Neil was eating his own cum ... I really hoped he enjoyed it!

When he finally came up for air the look on his face told me everything. We were going to have a perfect marriage! Although with all the ways I love making him cum he won't get to fuck me too often.

Neil asked me with a smile. "Did you get what mum said?"

I told him I had been too interested in what we were about to do. He told me exactly what she said, about not seducing his girlfriends. Still it didn't click.

"You're not my girlfriend anymore!" Neil told me.

Now, whilst I was really looking forwards to our three week cruise there was something to really look forwards to when we got home!