All Comments on 'Parents Evening Ch. 02'

by Teachgirl_Menderman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What an ass!

He was so turned on by the letter which outlined certain non-negotiable rules of engagement and explained her feelings in non-sexual terms that he barely glanced at the section where she said that " She is afraid of what Suzie (his duaghter) will think when she sees that part of him because he won't be able to hide it for long). To top it all off, he was soooo turned on by this letter that he felt the need to jepordize her job by undressing her on her doorstep and spank her ass. Nice! This story is not about sex...it's about power. and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

The previous writer apparently didn't read the same story I did. Your protagonist didn't undress her on her doorstep, he did it inside. I like everything about this story so far except his involving strangers in the last chapter. Personally, I don't share, and I don't really understand those who do. Oh well, different strokes.

LazerGuidedLazerGuidedalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

I thought the story was great. I haven't read Chapter 1 but I'll have to go back and find it. Spanking isn't my thing but reading non consent and mind control stories is. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exquisite irony

Such a lovely thing to see one so humiliated and yet so oat odds with herself and her situation. Her mind screams no, and yet her body pushes for more even more so in response to that secret part of her mind that needs this. Combine that with the fact that we actually have a picture of the co-author and it makes her all the more delectable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well written, but a little slow in developing

I love this story, but think the story is developing too slowly. I can't believe that he would be so patient with the tortured teacher. He has her completely in his command, and obviously starting to enjoy her situation even as she continues to deny it. I think he would be much more sexual with her, including at least some penetration and probably manual or oral satisfaction for him.

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Subtle Seduction

You both have done a very nice job of creating that sensual atmosphere and not knowing for sure where this will move to as the story evolves. I think it's great to keep the reader a little off balance with where this is going. Looking forward to the next chapter.

DedeMDedeMover 15 years ago
Wow! A+

This chapter is even better than the last... you're teasing her so well, it's so perfect... she doesn't realize how lucky she is...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous