Part Time Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stroke your pussy for me.'

He watched, fascinated, as Jane's fingers appeared between her thighs and started stroking her sex through its bright yellow coating. At first the motion was cautious, almost timid, but then her fingers started stroking herself more urgently, causing the material of her panties to ruck up in a fold in front of her fingers as she moved them too and fro.

Bloody hell! This was hot! He wasn't going to be able to take much more of this.

'OK. Stand up and turn to face me. Take your bra off and show me your breasts.'

This was make or break. If she was prepared to go along with this, she might even go a lot further than he had ever hoped!

Jane hesitated for just a fraction of a second and then undid her bra and peeled it off. Her firm taught breasts stood out proudly - her nipples stiff under Peter's scrutiny. She revelled in the sense of power that she had - it was obvious that Peter couldn't keep his eyes off his breasts. She wondered what would come next, but didn't have to wait long.

'Come here! I want to suck your nipples.'

Jane flushed. No-one had ever even got close to this since she had met Peter. She thought about the situation and decided that she was safe. The poor guy had both arms and legs in plaster. The only problem was how to get close enough to let him reach her breasts. There was nothing for it, she would simply have to clamber up onto the bed and crouch over him in some way.

Jane climbed up on the bed and knelt down over Peter's prostrate body with one shin either side of his waist. Placing her hands under his arms, she lowered herself down until she was resting on her underarms and her breasts were only inches from his face. By pushing her upper body forward, she was able to bring her right nipple into contact with his mouth.

As his lips closed on her nipple and tugged it slightly, Jane felt an electric shock shoot through her body. It flashed down her torso and exploded in her sex almost causing her to collapse onto him. He continued to play with her nipples, switching between her breasts. Just as she thought that she could take no more, he pulled his head away.

'Now I want to taste you.'

Jane flushed. Pulling back into a half sitting position, she reached down take to her panties off. Peter reached out and stopped her.

'No. First I want to taste you through your knickers.'

Jane looked at him and thought about the situation. The question was not whether she was going to do it - that was certain - the question was how? With Peter in plaster, it would not be easy. About the only chance would be if she sat over his face, facing his feet. Oh, well, in for a penny in for a pound!

'Just a second - cam you free me up a bit first - I'm getting rather er uncomfortable.'

Jane quickly pushed the bedcovers down below his thighs and tugged down his pyjama bottoms to release his gorgeous cock once again. It had only been a few days since she last (and first) saw it, but it still gave her a thrill to see another man's cock - especially in its fully erect state. Climbing up over Peter's shoulders, she turned around and carefully lowered herself down until her panty-covered sex was directly above his face. Not wanting to suffocate him - at least not before he brought her off - she leaned forwards down his body and landed in the classical '69' position, Peter's engorged manhood inches away from her face ... and mouth.

Just then, she felt the smooth wet silk of her yellow panties being smoothly pressed against her hot sex as Peter's tongue ran down the length of her pussy. She sighed and - unaware of what she was doing - let her head drop slightly, only becoming aware of her surroundings as her lips found contact with the tip of Peter's cock. Without thinking, she opened her mouth and took his hot cock between her lips, being rewarded with a grunt and a additional pressure on her clit as Peter thrust his tongue against her. Shielded as she was by the thin yellow silk of her panties, Peter's tonguing was more frustrating than ever - the material spread the pressure over all of her pussy, but withheld from her the ultimate pleasure that she was seeking. As she started bobbing her head up and down Peter's smooth shaft, she reached down with one hand and slipped it between her thighs. Carefully picking at the elasticized edging where it ran down the side of her pubis, Jane slipped one finger under the silk barrier and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, exposing herself to Peter's tongue. She didn't have to wait long! The first direct contact of his tongue with her clit took her screaming over the edge into her first climax.

After giving her a few seconds to recover, Peter's tongue started delving into her exposed sex again. With one orgasm behind her, Jane was stunned to feel the excitement build rapidly again until her whole body was buzzing with excitement. Knowing that she wasn't going to last much longer, Jane started bobbing up and down on Peter's cock, using her tongue to tease his sensitive crown. Cupping his balls in her hand, she squeezed them gently as she continued to suck him. As soon as she felt the first twitch of his cock, she withdrew her head and started flicking the tip of Peter's purple crown with the tip of her tongue. She switched to holding his shaft tightly in his hand and masturbating him slightly as she continued to alternate between lapping the tip of his prick and kissing his crown.

Peter groaned out loud as his climax began. Jane tried to pull away as he came, but only succeeded in moving such that his cum sprayed out over her breasts and throat in thick white globs. In lifting her upper body away from his cock, she had inadvertently pushed her pussy into Peter's face. Peter took her clit between his lips and softly, but gently, sucked and released her, causing her to come for a second time that evening.

Levering herself off him, Jane climbed off the bed with a slightly bashful look on her face. Slipping off her panties, she used the wet silky bundle to wipe Peter's cum off her breasts and neck as best she could. She pulled her uniform back on and stuffed her bra and panties in the side pocket.

'That was just what I needed - but next time I really want to take you properly.'

Jane grinned.

'What makes you think that there will be a next time?'

Peter's crestfallen expression made her laugh.

'Don't worry - I am sure that I'll be back to take care of you. But I don't know about going the whole way. That wasn't part of the deal I made with my husband.'

'Well - if he lets you go this far ...?'

'I don't know.'

'Maybe he'd like to watch you fucking another guy?'

Jane's pussy twitched at the thought. True, they'd talked about it but only as a fantasy. Maybe ... but no, she was just being silly.

'We'll see. Bye for now!'

She pulled the sheets and blanket back up and tucked Peter in before leaving the room and heading for the changing rooms. It was time to go home.

Entering the changing rooms, she was just unbuttoning her uniform when the door opened and Susi walked in. She'd forgotten all about her!

'Hi, how was it?'

'Fine and you?'

'No problems here.'

Susi opened her locker started unbuttoning her white uniform. Jane froze as she realized that she was naked under her uniform. Susi peeled off her uniform to reveal a black satin lace and matching thong. She was slim with smallish breasts and girlish hips. Susi grinned.

'I don't mind you looking, but weren't you meant to get changed too?'

'Er, yes, right. It's just ... '

'What?'

'I, er, haven't got anything on underneath!'

'That's fine by me - I take it that means that you had a productive evening then?!'

'Yeah!' Jane blushed.

'So do you still want to see my tattoo?'

'Yes - we can swap - I've also got one.'

'You show me yours if I show you mine??'

'Exactly.'

Without further ado, Susi peeled down her black thong to reveal a perfectly shaven pubic mound. There she had a small black tattoo. It looked like an eye with legs:

'What is it?'

'It's Egyptian. It's a falcon-headed God called Horus that protects against evil.'

'Cool.'

'And yours?'

'Nothing so exciting I'm afraid.'

Jane turned around and shrugged off her uniform to reveal her tattoo.

'Nice - the tattoo too!'

'Thank you - for both compliments.'

'I'm only telling the truth! You happen to be very cute!'

Jane flushed. She didn't know what to say.

'Hey, don't panic - I'm not going to attack you!'

Jane grinned.

'And why not? What's wrong with me?'

Susi laughed. 'I can see why you like working here - but be careful, I may just take you up on your offer!'

'Promises, promises!

Susi tugged off her bra and panties and stood naked in front of Jane as she started pulling her clothes out of her locker. She had small breasts with pink budding nipples and as she watched, Jane suddenly had an image in her mind of herself taking those nipples between her lips and sucking them gently as she slipped her fingers ... stop! This was getting ridiculous! All she could think about was sex. She needed to get back home to Peter and have a damn good cock inside her.

Susi took her fresh red underwear out of the locker.

'What's up?'

'Oh, nothing, why?'

'You seemed to drift off for a second there.'

'Just day-dreaming.'

'What about?'

Jane flushed scarlet.

'Ah. So it's not what but rather who were you dreaming about! OK, I'll leave you alone.'

Jane couldn't control herself.

'Actually, I was fantasizing about you.'

Now it was Susi's turn to flush.

'Thank you.'

'You don't mind?'

'Not at all! May I ask what you were thinking?'

'I was imagining what it would be like to kiss your breasts.'

Susi dropped her red cotton underwear back on the bench.

'Then come and try!'

Without further ado Jane walked over and bent down towards Susi's chest and placed her hands around her back before leaning forwards and kissing the small pink nipple. Susi's skin was cool to the touch and her nipple stiffened under Jane's tongue. Susi raised her hands and gently took hold of Jane's head.

'Hey, that is real nice.'

She slowly and gently guided Jane's head down until it was directly in front of her shaved pussy. The invitation was less than subtle, but Jane was happy to oblige. Crouching in front of Susi, she placed her hands around Susi's ass and pulled her towards her before letting her tongue explore the smoothly shaven pussy.

Her tongue lapped at the soft wet skin and soon discovered Susi's clit, which was already swollen and exposed, nestled between her puffed pussy lips. She lapped away slowly at first, making almost no contact with the nub of flesh, but soon increased the frequency of her movements and pushed her tongue against Susi's pussy more forcibly. Susi started moaning and moving her hips - whether in an effort to move away or to get more contact, Jane didn't know. She held her tightly by the ass, her fingers pressing into Susi's muscular buttocks and continued mercilessly.

Susi came with a loud grunt and pulled Jane hard against her - almost suffocating her in the process. As she relaxed, she let go and pulled Jane to her feet before kissing her, tasting her own juices on Jane's tongue and lips as she did so.

Without a word, she gently pushed Jane down onto the bank so that she was sitting, leaning against the wall. Crouching down before her, she slipped her thumbs up the length of Jane's sex, opening her shamelessly swollen lips and exposing her clit to the light of the locker room.

Bending down, she took Jane's clit between her lips and gently sucked it rhythmically between them. Jane felt waves of pleasure flood through her in time to Susi's sucking. Susi gently slipped her middle finger deep into Jane and started rubbing the rippling wall at the front of her sex. After all that had happened that day, Jane was soon gasping with excitement and knew that she wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

Just as she felt her body reaching the point of no return, Susi withdrew her finger and Jane almost cried out in frustration. Susi now changed her tactics and switched to tonguing Jane.

Jane jumped as she suddenly felt Susi's fingertip touch her anus. She wanted to tell her that she wasn't into that kind of thing when Susi's finger started gently moving in tiny circles against her puckered muscle. Unexpectedly, the movements seemed to stimulate her even more and even as the pressure increased slightly, she knew that she wasn't going to be able to hold back any longer. She gasped as she came and automatically tried to close her thighs, trapping Susi momentarily as she did so. As her climax relapsed, she flopped back against the wall in exhaustion.

'Oh, God, I needed that. Thank you!'

'I should thank you.'

Bashfully, Jane walked over to her clothes and started getting dressed. She didn't bother with any underwear - her knickers were soaking anyway and was soon dressed in her black skirt and white blouse. Susi was just buttoning up her jeans as Jane made to say goodbye.

'Bye Susi - see you around - soon I hope!'

'Bye. I am sure that we'll be seeing more of one another soon. Have you had your meeting with Jerry yet?'

'No. I am due to meet him on Monday after my shift.'

'Well, take care - he likes to take advantage of his new hires if he can.'

'Meaning?'

'Meaning he will try to get into your knickers - if you are wearing any that is!'

Jane flushed. She remembered how she had felt standing naked in front of Jerry in his office and not for the first time that evening thought about what it would be like to have sex with a stranger.

She glanced behind Susi and noticed a doctor's uniform hanging in her locker.

'Hey, what's that - are you a doc?'

Susi laughed.

'No, I found it here one evening and thought it might come in useful some time, but I haven't ever found a use for it.'

'Can I borrow it?'

'Sure. Why?'

'Something just occurred to me - a surprise for Oliver.'

'Going to play doctors and nurses tonight?!' Susi laughed.

'Something like that!'

She took the white uniform that Susi was holding out to her.

'Thanks. Look, I've got to get going. Thanks for everything.'

She gave Susi a quick peck on the cheek and headed out of the locker room, folding the uniform and placing it in her bag.

As she arrived home, Oliver was waiting for her at the front door. He grinned.

'And?'

'I'm exhausted!'

With the door still open, Oliver pulled up the front of Jane's skirt and slipped one hand between her thighs.

'Oliver!'

'You're not wearing any knickers ... and you're soaking wet!'

'Let me in the door first - I'll tell you all about it.'

She pushed the door shut behind her and they raced off up the stairs to the bedroom. Within seconds, their clothes were discarded and lay in a pile on the floor. Lying face down on the bed, Jane spread her legs and let Oliver enter her from behind.

'Tell me everything - and I mean everything - that happened!'

As Oliver slowly screwed her, Jane recounted her experiences in intimate detail.

Afterwards, they lay there, arm in arm on the bed.

'Don't you mind, Oliver?'

'Yes ... and no.'

'Would you like to watch?'

'What? Of course! How?'

'I've borrowed a doctor's uniform from Susi. You could come with me on Monday ...'

'Would that work? I mean, wouldn't someone notice? And what about the kids?'

'I'll get my mum to come over for the evening. The whole place is pretty anonymous. The only person who you'd have to watch out for is Jerry - but I never see him when I'm on my shift.'

'OK - let's go for it!'

'One thing though - you have to act your part - you can't flip out or anything.'

'No way.'

'OK, then. One other thing. I promised that girl Sue that I would bring her some adult underwear - that's more your area of expertise - so you can go and buy something in size small for her over the weekend. Who knows, you may even end up getting payment in kind!'

'I should be so lucky! Anyway wouldn't you be jealous?'

'Jealous? I'd be screaming inside, but then again ...'

'Yes?'

'If that's the price I have to pay to get Peter's cock, I'll take my chances!'

'That's a deal babe!'

12