Party Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
248 Followers

James starts to quiz his Rachel with many questions, while he blisters her bottom. "Do you deserve this paddling? Do you think you should be punished?"

By now, Rachel is blubbering freely, although she is quick to answer James. "Ouch! Owe! Yes, Sir." She wiggles her bottom with almost every well-placed swat. "Owwee! I'll be a good girl now, Sir. Please, my bottom! Ouch! Please, Sir!"

James sees movement in the corner of his eye. He looks to see an image disappear from the window. "I think we are being watched. I wouldn't be surprised. You know how Jenni is. She probably brought her video camera over. Well, no problem. Your protesting must have attracted their attention, Rachel. We will just give them all a good show."

Rachel's voice is now hoarse from her crying and yelling, but she continues to plead forgiveness. "Please, I'll be good. Ouch! I promise to be better. Ouch. Owie. I'll be a good girl."

James also continues scolding her. "I will make sure they know you have been punished, when we return to the party. And yes, we will be going back to the party."

"Oh, please, don't make me go back. Please! I'll do anything for you. Please?"

"I'm going to blister this bottom and you will go back and sit with the guests. And with no panties! The panties stay in my pocket."

"Yes, Sir" whimpers Rachel. "I will do as I'm told, Sir!

James continues with the paddle, but harder than before. "Do you deserve this paddling? Were you a bad little girl?"

"Yes, Sir. I deserve it, Sir."

"I want to hear you, loud and clear! I want the guests to hear you, if they are outside listening. They deserve a good show, don't you think? After all, you were mean to most of them. Now, they are watching your behind get the blistering it needs."

Rachel screams "Yes, Sir! I deserve my spanking, Sir! I have been a very naughty girl!"

James gives her ten last swats and makes them hard and fast. Rachel screams and squirms with each swat. Then, looking in the drawer, he finds some KY jelly. Smiling, he opens the tube and applies some liberally to Rachel's bottom hole. Feeling the cold gel, she lets out a knowing gasp.

"Okay, get up and sit that red and sore behind on my hard cock. I want you to fuck your ass for me." A still sobbing Rachel climbs up off James' lap; her hands still cuffed in front of her. Reluctantly, she lowers her ass onto James' cock. He aims his cock into her slippery behind, and lets her weight slide down onto it.

"Oh, God!" exclaims Rachel. "I'm so full! I love your cock, Sir!"

"Now, young lady. Let's see you fuck. Keep in mind, there could be a guest looking in every window. They are all watching me fuck your sore, punished ass."

Rachel slowly begins to move up and down on James' cock. Each time her sore bottom reaches his legs, she gasps from the pain. She pulls herself up, then James pulls her down.

She takes her time going up and down, and James doesn't like it. He smacks her behind with his hand and tells her to hurry up. "Get with it, you naughty girl. This is punishment. Up and down. Up and down."

With a groan, Rachel begins to move faster. James grabs her waist and forces her to go even faster.

Rachel moans in pleasure and pain. She is getting what she wants. She needed her behind spanked, and she got that. She loves the humiliation. Her behind is getting fucked, after being blistered. Now her ass is his completely, making her do all of the work. James takes the back of her skirt and sticks it in the waist of her belt, so he can see Rachel's sore bottom get fucked.

"Faster! Fuck that ass! Punish it! Punish that naughty ass of yours. Milk my cock. I am going to cum in your naughty little ass."

"Oh, yes, Sir! Punish your naughty girl. Make me understand I have been very naughty."

"Faster! Bounce up and down on my cock. Faster. Fuck my cock! Make me cum in your ass."

"Oh, yes. Punish me, Sir. Fuck my hot ass. Teach me my lesson."

James reaches around and grabs Rachel's wrists. He pulls them up over her head and behind her neck. He holds them there, while she bounces up and down on his cock. He thrusts up into her ass as she is coming down on it, so it rams hard into her.

Rachel is getting into it. She loves her punishment. "Oh! Cum inside me, Sir. Please! I love it."

"Oh, I will. But not until I am ready."

Rachel is nearly breathless, fucking as fast as she can. James keeps swatting her behind, to keep her going. "Fuck me hard! I want to hear your ass slapping against my legs."

Rachel slams herself onto James' erection fully with every downward thrust. She feels her sweater rubbing against her hard nipples, with every one. She gasps nearly every time his cock sinks into her ass. He continually drives her to fuck him even harder. "You are wearing out my ass, Sir!"

"No Rachel," James laughs. "You are wearing out your own ass." He gives her ass a swat and tells her to get up. Then he walks her over to the couch. "Kneel on the couch. I'm not finished with you, yet. Now it's my turn to wear out your ass."

Rachel kneels on the couch, with her ass up in the air. James pulls her cuffed hands back over her head again, and holds them at the back of her neck. This forces her face up very near the window. Then he stuffs her panties back into her mouth, and she moans in protest. "This last bit of humiliation will be the most fun, Rachel. After tonight, I think you will think twice before you force your bad moods onto others." With that, he rams into her ass again, and rides her hard.

It seems the guests were curious about what was going on in the guesthouse. They have been watching all of this from outside. Rachel can now see her friends standing around the window her face is pressed against. Her face turns warm and bright red, as she sees them laughing and cheering James on.

James laughs when he sees them peering into the windows. "You can't do anything but grunt and groan as I ram into your ass. A naughty girl needs to learn and this is how I want you to learn. My Rachel is embarrassed, and her ass is getting fucked. Isn't it?"

Rachel quickly nods her head in agreement. She whimpers at her situation. Her friends are cheering James on, as he continues to punish her ass. She closes her eyes and tastes her panties, visualizing what her friends must be seeing.

James can see the faces of the women who are watching. He studies the looks on their faces. Some are standing with their mouth open wide, in disbelief of what is going on. He grabs Rachel's hair and pulls it hard, as he fucks her ass. He grabs with both hands and rams into her ass. The women cheer from outside the window, when he does this. "It looks like I have a cheering section outside. Unless they are cheering for you."

This comment gets a groan from Rachel. She is bouncing with the force of his fucking. She sees the guests cheering and laughing at her expressions. She moans from all of the sensations. Her pussy is dripping wet and she loves being used this way.

When James tells her he is about to cum in her ass, she moans again, drinking in all the feelings of the moment.

James quickens his pace, knowing he is about to cum. The last few thrusts are massive, his body smacking hard against Rachel's ass cheeks. Then he moans loudly, filling her ass with his hot cum. He moves his hands to her hips to help drain his cock. Grabbing her tightly, he jerks in spasms, pumping in and out of her quivering ass.

Rachel's body shudders as she cums right after James. She feels his hot cum shooting inside her and her own climax gushing between her legs. A warm, used feeling comes over her, as she knows has pleased her Master. She kneels there as James pumps inside her. His cock is contracting in her ass. She begs him to fuck her even harder, but her panties muffle her request.

Finally, James falls back and releases her. He pulls out of her ass and plops on the couch, beside her. Rachel leans forward completely exhausted, but satisfied.

After a short time, James gets back up, grabs her hair, and pulls her face to the window. "See all of these people? They are watching you get your punishment!"

Rachel nods her head.

"They are your friends, and they are enjoying what they see. They think you deserve this. I think you deserve it, too. You were mean. You were disrespectful. But, you paid the price." He takes the panties from her mouth, and removes the cuffs from her wrists. He puts both in his pocket. "We are going back to the party, now."

"Yes, Sir. Can't I please have my panties back?"

"No, I told you that. Did you forget?"

"No, Sir. It's just everybody will know. It will be so embarrassing."

"Yes, it will. But, that will be your last bit of punishment. You'll go back to that party, and take the looks and snickers of your friends. Do you agree?"

"But, Sir?" Rachel asks.

"Yes, Rachel? Do you want to ask me something?"

"No, Sir. I understand. Yes, I agree."

"Okay. Now, lets see how well you sit on that sore behind, for the rest of the party."

Rachel cringes at this idea, but knows she must agree. "Yes, Sir."

James pushes Rachel in front of him, out the door and back to the party. Both are in a very different mood than when they went out that door a while ago. Rachel notices the envious looks from the men and women as they re-enter the party. Nobody says anything, but everybody has a knowing smile on their face. The air is thick with sexual tension.

She quickly looks for an out of the way place to sit. Jenni waves her hand, pointing to an open spot next to her. Rachel has to walk past many of her friends to get there, remembering each face from the window of the guesthouse as she passes. James watches as she sits down. She looks to him as she slowly lowers herself onto the chair. Her face is now red again. But not near as red as her sore bottom.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

DVS
DVS
248 Followers
12