Bad Girl Anal

Story Info
An afternoon of punishment she will want again.
1.5k words
4.05
16.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad Girl Anal

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

Sometimes punishment is necessary to persuade us not to do bad again. Other times it encourages us to be bad again and again. If only all punishment in life was this good.

____________________________________________________________________________             

You have been a bad girl. You need some help in seeing your bad ways. I think first, I will take you and give this very bad girl a warm bubbly bath. Wash every part of her. A soft sponge and a luxury rose fragrance soap will be used to clean your beautiful breasts. Those beautiful nipples will need to be circled with the sponge over and over, round and round until you are moaning in sheer delight.

The sponge will need to find its way down that girly tummy of yours. Soaping and massaging you with large circles from front to back. Your hips would need to be massaged to relieve the stress and tension you must be feeling because of the upcoming punishment you will receive.

Scrubbing gently between those legs will be next to make sure you are sparkling clean. The sponge moves up and down with no pressure, lightly cleansing your beautiful pussy. The pressure increases and the sponge finds its way just past your vaginal lips and rubs so gently your clitoris. This rubbing causes you to want to orgasm, but the movement stops. You have been bad, so part of your punishment is not to orgasm quickly, but rather to be held just slightly away from this incredible and increasing feeling.

Your face and legs are scrubbed and finally rinsed off. A very large soft White towel cresses your skin drying you. The White towel symbolizes you being anew clean of all that is not pure.

Wrapped in this towel you are lead to the foot of a very large bed. The bed is high so I lift you up and place you on the edge. I asked that you say nothing. You nod your head in agreement.

I slide you further up the bed until you are roughly in the middle. I ask you to close your eyes and you do. I take a silk scarf and tie it softly around your head and eyes. This soft blindfold will not allow you to see your punishment.

One by one a silky soft rope is used to tie you to the four corners of the bed. You are not uncomfortable, just restrained from resisting what is about to come. With your eyes covered and your arms above your head and legs spread, you are at the mercy of your master.

I take one hand with scented oil and begin to slowly drip a few drops onto your forehead. The oil runs down the side of your face. The scent is so appealing and the path of the oil somewhat sensual.

The hand continues to drip oil down your chest and just a few drops over your beautiful breasts. The dripping drops are almost torture as they land on your nipples. The other hand massages first one then the second breast until both nipples cannot be more erect.

The dripping of oil continues from the breasts slowly down your tummy. The hand carefully drips oil onto your soft skin and massages the oil gently in.

The oiling continues to your groin. Dripping oil finds its way from your knees to the point where your legs meet. The oil is massaged into the thighs and special care is taken on each inner thigh.

Your lovely pussy is exposed and ready for the oils to be applied. But before oil can be dripped on and into this well of life. I first slide a finger into the opening that is greeted by a sigh from you. My tongue finds its way to the very bottom of your opening parting those incredible pussy lips. Nibbling and softly biting my way upward.

Your cilt is hiding behind a hood that will if asked, give ups its prize. With a gentle push the prize is uncovered and the tongue works its magic with sucking and just little bites at the red morsel. You again want to cum, everything stops and you are disappointed again with the torture not allowing your orgasm.

The time has come to untie your legs one at a time. Your legs are slowly folded back on to you. You struggle just a little as you know what is about to come your way. Holding your legs back, I straddle you and place my penis at your opening. Taking the head, I wipe it back and forth up and down the opening with purpose in mind. You moan in anguish and delight.

Still holding your legs back, I place my penis at the opening once more. This time with one thrust it is all that's needed to be deep inside of this wonderful lady. You gasp as the feeling is instantaneous. I push in more and then pull out completely. This is repeated many times until you are on the verge of cumming. I stop and hold myself still in you. Your now trembling body says it all.

I with draw from you. Untying one hand only for a moment to be retied again. You are turned onto your tummy. Now placing a big soft pillow under your hips, your legs are tied back again.

This time I move up to you from behind. I again place my penis at your opening. You have never been in this position before. You with a muffled voice are concerned that this will be too intense. I say you should have thought of that before you were bad.

Rather than enter your pussy this time you feel my cock at your anus. Wet with oil, one finger works slowly into your brown puckered hole.

You squirm with delight but with deep concern. You have never been ass fucked in your life. Confused, muffled sounds come from you as this one finger has prepared you for your punishment.

The finger is slowly withdrawn. More oil is dripped onto your second opening. The feeling of a cock at your ever so tight virgin opening is back. I tell you if you had not been bad, this would not be necessary. You plead not to do this, I will be good. I tell you it's just too late now.

My cocks head pushes slowly into your ass. The burning feeling lasts just for a moment as the cock head works its way past your opening.

With the head inside of you. I whisper now that was not so bad was it. You plead again please don't do this, I will be good.

Too late as my cock moves deeper into you. Slowly as you are introduced to all of my cock. You scream with moans of acceptance. I pull out abruptly and add more oil.

You tell me you need to be punished more. I comply. This time pushing my cock faster and deeper than before. You scream you can't take it. In and out the cock is taking your last virginity. You scream as you experience your first anal orgasm.

I ass fuck you for the longest time, you accepting your punishment with many orgasms each with greater intensity. Finely, I must release myself into you. Your tight asshole has brought me to an intense need to cum. With one deep push I am buried deep in your ass. Wave after wave of cum fills your ass for the first time. You feel instantly the warmth of my cum deep within you.

After pulling my still erect cock from your ass, I know there is more punishment that you must endure. Still tied face down on the bed I move over you again. This time to treat your pussy to the same that your ass has had.

With one thrust I push myself into your pussy. This time deeper than ever before because of the position. You moan softly with your face and voice muffled by the soft bed. A hand finds its way around your leg and your clit is being massaged as I thrust into you with some force.

You scream as the first orgasm washes over you. It lasts but a moment. I continue and I can feel from your pulsating pussy hugging me as tight as ever, you are about to cum again. You scream again, this time with purpose. You do this several more times screaming I can't fucking do anymore. I can't fucking take it.

I stay deep inside of you for a very long moment, savoring the pulsing and pussy hugs to my cock. For the last time I cum into you.

There is not much, but it is all that is left in me. From your body, are dribbles of my cum flowing from your ass and pussy. You are full of the feeling of what this man has given you and done to you.

I let you lay there for a short while restrained yet comfortable in a position you have never been before. I untie all of your bindings and remove your blind fold. You sit up hug me and then without warning slap me. You follow that with a kiss and say never do that to me again. I say, never be a bad girl again.