Passion Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace noticed the shift in tone of Sara's voice when she began talking about the church and wedding. Then it hit her.

"You're Breslin's wife aren't you?"

Sara smiled, squeezing her hand. "It's difficult, but it's what Breslin is and I love him and support him."

Grace felt overwhelmed. She excused herself to the ladies' room where she took several minutes before coming back.

"I'm glad you told me all this," said Grace. "It bothered me that his wife could get hurt. That's not who I am. And it kind of makes me feel a bit better too knowing this was all part of some 'act'. But I've been feeling bad about all of this." She trailed off, looking out the window again.

"Grace, I am so sorry. You have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. We totally put you in this situation. It was Breslin who seduced you and I know a thing or two about that."

"Why did you tell me?"

"Well, I hadn't planned to and I haven't spoken to anyone of Breslin's methods before. We can't tell people in advance, as they wouldn't behave in their natural way. And most of the time he's in heavy disguise as well, so they have no idea who they're interacting with. But when I saw you here today, I thought you should know the truth, especially as you worked with Breslin in no disguise or make-up. I get uneasy when I think about it, the ethics and all that. It doesn't always sit easy with me, and I saw the look on your face the day you left the set. It's haunted me ever since, but I haven't had the guts to tell you until I saw you here today. I'm sorry."

"Well, I appreciate you telling me," said Grace. She felt some sense of relief. Some anger too at being deceived. But the deception had brought her an experience she wouldn't forget.

Sara revealed more details of her husband's extreme method acting to her. Grace learned how Vow had wanted her specifically for the deception and sex scenes in the movie. He needed to feel everything his character would feel. Every emotion, every lie, every sensation. Once Vow had got what he needed, Sara would make sure Grace was quietly removed from the set and offered new work. That was a rule Sara had insisted on.

"It's funny," said Sara as she got up to leave, "I guess this is like a movie too. Anyway, I'm glad you know the truth and I hope you can get on with your life knowing what you do now. You were a muse for Breslin. Few women can say that."

Grace could see an enormous weight lifted off Sara's shoulders. She thought about genuine love and dedication, how far some people were prepared to go. Grace watched through a crowd of people as Sara hailed a cab and then disappeared.

Grace processed everything again. It was all so unbelievable. Would she have still spent that time with Vow, had she known he was playing a role? She didn't know. It was all so mixed up. But she was now at least able to better understand the situation and herself.

She checked her watch and saw the time. Grace heard the familiar ping of a message on her phone. It was Leif. She read the message.

"Hey Grace, Surprise! I've got us two tickets for the new Breslin Vow film tonight! It's a special screening at the Lincoln. Reviews have been amazing! It's called Passion Fruit. xx"

She typed her reply and sipped her coffee. Somewhere a director yelled, "Cut."